April 26, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443005 times)
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: January 25, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »

As long as we are just killing time, what does it really matter as far as the adjudication having any real effect on the murder trial, since I have always thought the chances of KC ever taking the stand in her own defense was less than none.  The State would shred her and she would go off like a cheap firecracker.  I also would love to see her leave the courtroom as a convicted felon.  However, there doesn't appear to be much difference in felony/non felony as long as there is no opportunity to question her as to her status.  As I understand it, the prosecution cannot bring up past felony convictions other than in cross examination of the defendant???  Someone bring me up to speed on this as my understanding may not be correct.  In other words, if she doesn't take the stand her status as a felon is moot??
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: January 25, 2010, 12:18:20 PM »

Could somebody please post the links to the live court hearing..I'm a dimwit who never saves the link.  What's wrong with me?  Don't answer that!  Thanks.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 25, 2010, 12:26:29 PM »

Can anyone tell me what time this circus kicks off tomorrow and where is the best place to observe?  Probably right here, as I recall getting direct feeds thru this website on some of the other hearings.  Just wondering if any of the networks (HLN??) might be there also.  TIA for the information.  Should be an interesting show.
The hearing is at 1:30 and I'm sure most of the local news outlets will be airing it.

http://cfnews13.com/   they have stated they will be covering the hearing

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/index.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/
Bump for bikerbev!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 25, 2010, 12:27:23 PM »

is there a lot of lag or is it my computer?
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: January 25, 2010, 12:28:04 PM »

OT, but hey we are killing time this am....
Many years ago, I had a dead beat roomate who left me holding the bag moneywise. In desperation I cashed her IRS refund to pay her portion of bills to keep a roof over my head. Big noonooo, I know. When she reapeared, I told her what I had done and repaid the funds, (thank god I had a witness).  A year later, the FBI showed up at my house to investigate. Roomate claimed I stole and cashed her refund.   I had to go to the city and have a lie detector test.  It ended up being resolved, she got jail time. I now have a record, and fingerprints with the FBI. As a souvenir, I still have Polaroids of me and my child that the FBI took of us that 1st day.

mercy...you have an angel on your side!  Glad it turned out as well as it did
In the big picture it was a small amount of money, a few hundred bucks.  Wrong and illegal, and I did it. I was desperate. She went to federal prison.
Beer and panties is not desperate in my book.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: January 25, 2010, 12:29:08 PM »

Can anyone tell me what time this circus kicks off tomorrow and where is the best place to observe?  Probably right here, as I recall getting direct feeds thru this website on some of the other hearings.  Just wondering if any of the networks (HLN??) might be there also.  TIA for the information.  Should be an interesting show.
The hearing is at 1:30 and I'm sure most of the local news outlets will be airing it.

Bump for Searching.
Trimm, are you sure you're not drinking espresso?     Thanks again for the updates.

Not yet.Just want to see a little justice. 

Bump

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #426 on: January 25, 2010, 12:29:53 PM »

Bump for bikerbev!
Thanks Lovin - I was about to go looking  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #427 on: January 25, 2010, 12:30:54 PM »

is there a lot of lag or is it my computer?

Mine is the same way, I spend more time getting back in than I stay in.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #428 on: January 25, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »

Many years ago, I had a dead beat roomate who left me holding the bag moneywise. In desperation I cashed her IRS refund to pay her portion of bills to keep a roof over my head. Big noonooo, I know. When she reapeared, I told her what I had done and repaid the funds, (thank god I had a witness).  A year later, the FBI showed up at my house to investigate. Roomate claimed I stole and cashed her refund.   I had to go to the city and have a lie detector test.  It ended up being resolved, she got jail time. I now have a record, and fingerprints with the FBI. As a souvenir, I still have Polaroids of me and my child that the FBI took of us that 1st day.

ddex  wow, that's nuts!            you might want to watch your back now that you told us your story. By the same logic that they are now accusing Kronk of Caylees murder, they may decide that you are just as likely to have swiped Amy's money and forced kc to spend it!  just sayin'

Well, Even tho I have been in Az for the last 20 years, I'm scared to death because I have been known to use duct tape in the past.  So if they can't nail Kronk, does that mean they will come after me???

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: January 25, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »

They have video of her cashing the checks, 1st time or not, she should HAVE to plead guilty.  What message does it send if we all got a freebie?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 25, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys....

Came home to have lunch and  to watch the court case. I personally think that before it starts the judge should announce that no one will be allowed to storm out if they hear something they don't like and if anyone wants to leave the courtroom, they should do so now.  I'm tired of that idiot George making a scene and clomping out of the courtroom when his delicate little feelings get hurt.  I'm also tired of Cindy glaring at people.  Maybe the judge should tell her to stop making moronic faces at various people she doesn't like.  I think the judge needs to get control of his courtroom  and stop this inappropriate behaviour of the Anthonys.  Obviously the Anthonys have no idea how to conduct themselves properly in a courtroom or anywhere else, for that matter.

I also think he should call the defense into his chambers and instruct them that their many motions are being seen by him as stall tactics and they need to go ahead and file their motions in an expedicious manner as the trial will start in the summer as scheduled.  He needs to tell that big ugly woman that the fact that she wants to be a media star is getting in the way of this trial and she needs to decide which she wants to do at this time.  Also she badly needs to have her hair cut and styled in a way more in keeping with her age and profession.  (OK, I just threw the last part in for fun.)

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: January 25, 2010, 12:36:34 PM »

ddex  wow, that's nuts!            you might want to watch your back now that you told us your story. By the same logic that they are now accusing Kronk of Caylees murder, they may decide that you are just as likely to have swiped Amy's money and forced kc to spend it!  just sayin'

Well, Even tho I have been in Az for the last 20 years, I'm scared to death because I have been known to use duct tape in the past.  So if they can't nail Kronk, does that mean they will come after me???

Yes, there's an APB out for you already just in case....... I,myself, have never used duct tape and if I did I threw it away and it wasn't Henkel brand anyway.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 25, 2010, 12:37:51 PM »

wonder if george will have his earrings on.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: January 25, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »

It doesn’t make sense that adjudication be withheld in the check fraud case due to KC having a separate serious charge pending…..killing her daughter……..I’m no judge, but if staying out of trouble is a requirement to receiving this gift of the court then KC hasn’t managed to do that……….
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 25, 2010, 12:38:21 PM »

I never, ever, used duct tape.  And I promise I'll never use it again!!!!!!!!   Monkey Devil!

Yes, there's an APB out for you already just in case....... I,myself, have never used duct tape and if I did I threw it away and it wasn't Henkel brand anyway.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #435 on: January 25, 2010, 12:39:16 PM »

As long as we are just killing time, what does it really matter as far as the adjudication having any real effect on the murder trial, since I have always thought the chances of KC ever taking the stand in her own defense was less than none.  The State would shred her and she would go off like a cheap firecracker.  I also would love to see her leave the courtroom as a convicted felon.  However, there doesn't appear to be much difference in felony/non felony as long as there is no opportunity to question her as to her status.  As I understand it, the prosecution cannot bring up past felony convictions other than in cross examination of the defendant???  Someone bring me up to speed on this as my understanding may not be correct.  In other words, if she doesn't take the stand her status as a felon is moot??
I agree, but Casey could go against her lawyers wishes and demand to take the stand. Question is would this crazy witch do that?
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: January 25, 2010, 12:39:26 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys....

Came home to have lunch and  to watch the court case. I personally think that before it starts the judge should announce that no one will be allowed to storm out if they hear something they don't like and if anyone wants to leave the courtroom, they should do so now.  I'm tired of that idiot George making a scene and clomping out of the courtroom when his delicate little feelings get hurt.  I'm also tired of Cindy glaring at people.  Maybe the judge should tell her to stop making moronic faces at various people she doesn't like.  I think the judge needs to get control of his courtroom  and stop this inappropriate behaviour of the Anthonys.  Obviously the Anthonys have no idea how to conduct themselves properly in a courtroom or anywhere else, for that matter.

I also think he should call the defense into his chambers and instruct them that their many motions are being seen by him as stall tactics and they need to go ahead and file their motions in an expedicious manner as the trial will start in the summer as scheduled.  He needs to tell that big ugly woman that the fact that she wants to be a media star is getting in the way of this trial and she needs to decide which she wants to do at this time.  Also she badly needs to have her hair cut and styled in a way more in keeping with her age and profession.  (OK, I just threw the last part in for fun.)

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 25, 2010, 12:40:07 PM »

WOW!  Sorry I screwed that up.  PLEASE forgive me. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 25, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-casey-anthony-check-hearing-20100125,0,4803774.story
Will Casey Anthony confess to committing a crime today?
 By Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

12:20 p.m. EST, January 25, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #439 on: January 25, 2010, 12:50:54 PM »

My branch broke and I fell out of the cage and couldn't get back in. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.