April 26, 2024, 10:49:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443030 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: January 25, 2010, 07:27:58 PM »

Grrrrrrr. ... look at this evil sow lying like a rug on a vendetta (Kronk's ex) - I cannot wait for the prosecution to have their day to discredit Kronk's ex, Ray of Sunshine or whatever other slug the defense pulls out of the muck trying to save that evil sociopath.    This defense is so not ready for this smackdown, and that is what it will (remember I said that) 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: January 25, 2010, 07:28:16 PM »

Me too, HI monkeys, great to see you all again.  Saw a snippet on tv while having lunch and decided I needed to come see how you all were.  Guess you can tell how long its been since I have been around.  I still have my halloween avatar, lol

Hi monkeys

Ho nomore............welcome home!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: January 25, 2010, 07:33:55 PM »

OH and BTW what the he!! is this about kronk and his exwife, lol

Kronk has a bitter ex wife who is terminally ill with cancer. She gave a statement to the effect that it was probably Kronk who killed Caylee- he had tied her ( the ex) up with duct tape, had made a habit of walking in when her daughter was undressed,  and was abusive during their marriage.  She can't travel to Florida per medical orders, so the SA staff are going to have to go and depose her.  They talked about the admissability of her testimony today.  Nothing like a bitter ex wife for a personal reference, huh!    I don't know on what basis they could possibly place any reliance on this- it's not even hearsay, just her feeling.
I'd like to be deposed so I can tell them what my feeling about KC is....

How do we know she is terminal?  I must have missed it..............but is there a doctor's statement anyplace.......or  is it her word or JB's??  And is there any proff that this happened? police reports?  I am terribly sorry if she is indeed terminal...........I HATE CANCER...but if she is indeed terminal I would think she would have more on her mind than this.........her thoughts should be pure and not filled with evil

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: January 25, 2010, 07:35:35 PM »

Baez is on Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell   
Casey is innocent.....no plea deal....going to trial.

I can't stand to even hear her voice...........both of them on the same show might just make me kick the TV in..so same old, same old huh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #704 on: January 25, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »

I'd really like to know what Oak Ridge and the FBI have that they will not release to the defense..... latent finger prints from the FBI (IIRC) and what from Oak Ridge?  And why do both refuse to release the info to the defense?  I think this is going to get very interesting.
I think so too Sunny - when I heard the words Latent Prints my heart stilled for a moment - I hope it shook KC to her heartless core.  Ya just gotta believe when she hears some of those things it must worry her, even if it is for a few moments I am happy it does.

Hi mission..............SM seems to be working better now........I kept spinning in limbo....so I went and read around  bit.............while reading someone mentioned that JB had wanted some info from Oak Ridge that had nothing to do with the case....maybe some financial statements etc.,  and Oak Ridge refused. As I read it a dim light went on in my head.....so that might be exactly what it is...JB blowing to the wind.....now the FBI....that's another story.....JB wants to go up against FBI attorneys..I say BRING IT ON!!!

Good Evening Monkeys, I have been kicked out so many times my rear is black and blue.

Sunny didn't Bozo ask for each of the Body Farm scientist credentials and their salaries? I know he asked for Dr. G's salary from Discovery TV 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 25, 2010, 07:37:44 PM »

Hey Brandi , Hey trimm .  Great to see you guys.  Ummm Brandi, you forgot me this holiday season.  Do you have time

I'll leave you a post in my section as a reply Wink

Did you see the link to the hearing video?

It's on this page: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/012510-anthony-plea-deal

Thanks, thats where I been, watchinnnnn, lol

Thanks loads Brandi, so very interesting

Welcome. Yours is ready for pick-up now Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 25, 2010, 07:44:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-admission-of-guilt-leads-newscasts-wftv-analyst-praises-good-tactic-by-defense.html
Casey Anthony: Admission of guilt leads newscasts — WFTV analyst praises ‘good tactic’ by defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on January, 25 2010 5:42 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s guilty plea in her check-fraud case was the top story on evening newscasts tonight. Her defense team even came in for some praise.

“I think it was a very good tactic on the defense part  … to have her plead guilty, for her to in fact show some emotion,” WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Over on WESH-Channel 2, Bob Kealing highlighted defense attorney Jose Baez’s revelation that Anthony had wanted to plead guilty to the check-fraud charges all along.

“Both sides never saw eye to eye as to what the proper punishment would be,” Baez said. “Fortunately, we were able to resolve that today.”

The state offered Anthony a five-year sentence in her check-fraud case but she thought it was too much, WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.

Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony to probation and time served. He adjudicated guilt on six of 13 felony counts against Anthony in her check-fraud case. He withheld adjudication on the seven other counts.

He explained his method: “I withheld in seven. I adjudicated in six. If that seems Solomon-like, it is. I just couldn’t think of a better, more appropriate way to do it.”

Anthony took responsibility for writing checks on the account of friend Amy Huizenga.

“I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m sorry for what I did,” Anthony told the court. “I take complete and full responsibility for my actions. And I’d like to sincerely apologize to Amy. I wish I would have been a better friend.”

Anthony will be a convicted felon when her murder trial starts this summer. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
“Prosecutors … can use these felony convictions against her to debunk whatever statements Casey makes or has introduced from her in her upcoming murder trial,” WESH’s Kealing said.

Kealing observed Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, holding hands during the hearing. “Her mother, Cindy, was actually trembling,” Kealing said. “They left the courthouse this afternoon without comment.”

But Cindy Anthony talked to Holly Bristow of WOFL-Channel 35. “She just simply said, ‘You know what, I haven’t heard my daughter’s voice in over a year, and it felt good to hear it today,’ ” Bristow said.

In analysis for WOFL, Judge Andrew Napolitano said the standard procedure would have been to hold the check-fraud case till after the murder trial. He concluded that “there was a reason for doing this now, either unrelated to the murder trial or which will help her in the murder trial.”

WFTV was also taking a bow for its reporting.

“As Channel 9 predicted, Casey Anthony entered a plea today in her check-fraud case,” anchor Bob Opsahl said. “And this means Casey Anthony will go to her murder trial with a felony record.”

Anchor Vanessa Welch told Belich, “You first broke the story last week that Casey would be entering the plea today.”

Actually, Belich first reported that there would be a plea deal in the check-fraud case and that the terms wouldn’t be clear until today. And in the end there was no plea deal.

her hands were shaking in anger........how dare the big bad world make her daughter admit to doing wrong

Cindy.your daughter doesn't want to talk to you..............that's why you haven't heard her voice............just send her money...that's all she wants from you

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 25, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »

I'd really like to know what Oak Ridge and the FBI have that they will not release to the defense..... latent finger prints from the FBI (IIRC) and what from Oak Ridge?  And why do both refuse to release the info to the defense?  I think this is going to get very interesting.
I think so too Sunny - when I heard the words Latent Prints my heart stilled for a moment - I hope it shook KC to her heartless core.  Ya just gotta believe when she hears some of those things it must worry her, even if it is for a few moments I am happy it does.

Hi mission..............SM seems to be working better now........I kept spinning in limbo....so I went and read around  bit.............while reading someone mentioned that JB had wanted some info from Oak Ridge that had nothing to do with the case....maybe some financial statements etc.,  and Oak Ridge refused. As I read it a dim light went on in my head.....so that might be exactly what it is...JB blowing to the wind.....now the FBI....that's another story.....JB wants to go up against FBI attorneys..I say BRING IT ON!!!

Good Evening Monkeys, I have been kicked out so many times my rear is black and blue.

Sunny didn't Bozo ask for each of the Body Farm scientist credentials and their salaries? I know he asked for Dr. G's salary from Discovery TV 

hi Darla....that might be it...I remember it had something to do with monies.................I do remember he asked for their credentials

Rest in Peace Caylee

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #708 on: January 25, 2010, 07:49:55 PM »

Me too, HI monkeys, great to see you all again.  Saw a snippet on tv while having lunch and decided I needed to come see how you all were.  Guess you can tell how long its been since I have been around.  I still have my halloween avatar, lol

Hi monkeys

I hope that was a typo - or should I congratulate you on making a change in your life?!?!?   Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 25, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »

For BOO and other Monks who missed it!!

COURT HEARING: Part 1 of 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/22335740/index.html

COURT HEARING: Part 2 of 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/22335862/index.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: January 25, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »

Hi monkeys

I hope that was a typo - or should I congratulate you on making a change in your life?!?!?   Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

TYPO I SWEAR!!!....nomore...I'm SOOOOO Sorry!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #711 on: January 25, 2010, 07:59:08 PM »

Wow, Lee, I forgot all about him! 

I'm thinking that's his plan!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #712 on: January 25, 2010, 07:59:55 PM »

I find it rather amusing that Bia$$ is so reluctant to setting a trial date, it just proves all the more that they have not got a clue how they are even going to defend her yet.  I mean seriously she has been in jail with the charges of murder etc for how many months now?  15 months?   

Exactly...he is clueless. There is no defense..... so he'll continue to stall.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #713 on: January 25, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »

Hi to all the diligent Monkeys in the cage today!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: January 25, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »

State mentions the latent fingerprints here at about 16:50

http://www.wftv.com/video/22335862/index.html

someone on the other site posted this

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 25, 2010, 08:17:06 PM »

Hi girlz.....I think you are right...he wants to distance himself from the whole bunch!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: January 25, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »

Ashton says latent prints are still waiting to be released by the FBI. 
Interesting. Set a trial date already 

hear hear!

Hey everyone, I watched but couldnt get in for a good bit & figured I try a bit after the hearing.

Its just a matter of time & Im pretty sure the prosecution knows full well what they have but technically they have the benefit of not having this evidence as part of discovery via formal report & results because it does not have to be released by the FBI as we've heard in a prior hearing nor does the judge or State have the authority to demand such from a federal agency.  If I'm not mistaken I heard that they will have to bring legal representation to the court to present why their report is not finalized or handed over, if I heard correctly I doubt much will come of it other than a discussion as to when reasonably it can be expected - I could be off on that a tad.  Today's conviction has her as a felon & that is the most pertinent aspect of today's hearing/guilty plea - the sentence or the probation aspect of her sentence quite frankly will become moot after her murder conviction as she will never see the light of day again, everyone knows it its just not being said.   Now her conviction can be brought up during her murder trial as an aggravating factor during sentencing & I feel that the prosecution will find a way to use those tapes as evidence as to what she was doing from 6/15 thru 7/15 opposed to looking for her "looking for Caylee by other resources."  Bozo's snipe about a reasonable bond was ridiculous, she is being held on murder one, etc. that no bond stands, period.

Casey came to court all smiles & giggles until she was instructed to cry, it was so transparent.  Her tears were for herself, plain and simple...she has no true remorse.   Her demeanor as she entered indicates to me that she thought she was going to get all counts withheld with no convictions - she and the defense were sorely mistaken.   You could physically see when Casey was informed that she wasnt coming out of this without a conviction.  I don't know why they bother to tell her to cry, this judge nor a future jury is going to buy her act or her attorneys lousy attempts at garnering sympathy for Casey.  Bozo made it worse by trying to paint Casey as a victim yet again....Boo hoo, cry me a river!     When Casey said she wished she was a better friend to Amy, she in essence just admitted that she has harmed many besides Amy - trust me that sociopath doesnt give a hoot, not with those smirks & dead eyes we've seen that she cannot conceal with phoney smiles, giggling & anxiety induced wringing her hands till they are raw.  Casey & her defense threw a pity ball at Judge Strickland knowing full well she would be found guilty by a jury & prayed that they could get her out of being a convicted felon, idiots!!

You'd think her parents would get a clue that she pled guilty to this, knowing what they know & Cindy even kept what was left of Amy's cash !  But O no Cindy won't have it!  She doesnt see her children or her murdered grandchild as people, they are objects for her to receive attention & pity from others, striving on playing the victim & using it as an excuse for her own deplorable behavior - similar to munchausen syndrome,Cindy utilizes those closest to her to draw attention to herself.   Cindy cannot face Casey's guilt because it makes her have to evaluate the failure she was as a parent & the extremely poor example she was to her children, likewise for her b@llle$$ puppet!

I was pretty sure that I was remembering the whole FBI/Oak Ridge thing correctly.  They don't have to give it to anyone, even the prosecution unless directly asked,  and if prosecution don't have the info, then it does no good for the defense to ask for it, cause they ain't gettin' it. AND, that tells me that there is some pretty damning evidence in the hands of the FBI and Oak Ridge AND, that will be the nail in Casey's coffin.  And it won't be that Kronk, dressed in drag posed as Zanny the '10' Nanny!!!

The prosecution does not have signed evidence that Kronk's ex is terminal, but they said they will ask for it if it goes to trial.  She may give depos now, but must come if she is well enough, IF she is to testify at the trial and must show proof if she cannot of her condition.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #717 on: January 25, 2010, 08:23:56 PM »

OH and BTW what the he!! is this about kronk and his exwife, lol

Kronk has a bitter ex wife who is terminally ill with cancer. She gave a statement to the effect that it was probably Kronk who killed Caylee- he had tied her ( the ex) up with duct tape, had made a habit of walking in when her daughter was undressed,  and was abusive during their marriage.  She can't travel to Florida per medical orders, so the SA staff are going to have to go and depose her.  They talked about the admissability of her testimony today.  Nothing like a bitter ex wife for a personal reference, huh!    I don't know on what basis they could possibly place any reliance on this- it's not even hearsay, just her feeling.
I'd like to be deposed so I can tell them what my feeling about KC is....
I don't want to say anything bad about someone in her position, but I can't help but feel that either she got cash for saying this, or she just hates her ex husband really bad. I don't know.

Very possible No rose.  Actually I was thinking along the same lines.

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #718 on: January 25, 2010, 08:31:11 PM »

Hi monkeys

HI Sunny, glad to be back   

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: January 25, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »

Hi girlz.....I think you are right...he wants to distance himself from the whole bunch!!
I sure wish G&C would take lessons from him cause maybe I'd have forgot about them too by now! I can dream though, can't I? Anyways, for as much as they complain about the microscope they sure don't do enough to avoid it.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.