April 24, 2024, 06:30:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442789 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: January 26, 2010, 08:34:25 AM »

Video from Today Show.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/35076122#35076122

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: January 26, 2010, 08:41:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-body-language-in-court-reflects-phony-non-tears-fake-sniffles-and-an-empty-apology/

Casey Anthony’s Body Language in Court Reflects Phony Non- Tears, Fake Sniffles, and An Empty Apology

Is there a hearing today or is that a mistake on the docket? Anyone?

This is what I found.   
http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-upcoming-events/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 26, 2010, 08:49:15 AM »

I'd really like to know what Oak Ridge and the FBI have that they will not release to the defense..... latent finger prints from the FBI (IIRC) and what from Oak Ridge?  And why do both refuse to release the info to the defense?  I think this is going to get very interesting.
I think so too Sunny - when I heard the words Latent Prints my heart stilled for a moment - I hope it shook KC to her heartless core.  Ya just gotta believe when she hears some of those things it must worry her, even if it is for a few moments I am happy it does.

Hi mission..............SM seems to be working better now........I kept spinning in limbo....so I went and read around  bit.............while reading someone mentioned that JB had wanted some info from Oak Ridge that had nothing to do with the case....maybe some financial statements etc.,  and Oak Ridge refused. As I read it a dim light went on in my head.....so that might be exactly what it is...JB blowing to the wind.....now the FBI....that's another story.....JB wants to go up against FBI attorneys..I say BRING IT ON!!!

So Baez got caught with his pants down.  That is frightening on so many levels.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 26, 2010, 09:00:43 AM »

Two comments on Bill Scheaffer's blog:

RS said, on January 25, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Here is a recap of part of the exit from court today from someone who went…

KB = Kathi Belich

After the hearing, I got on the elevator, Cindy & Geo get on, a lot of media get on…last one was KB

Cindy says “If YOUR getting on I want off”

KB steps aside to let her out.

Cindy says ” I’m claustrophobic”

KB says ” I’m not, do you want off?”

Cindy says “No, but it’s just common courtesy”

People just snickered!

RS said, on January 25, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Forgot…

It was all bluff, she did not get off the elevator…

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 26, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE WILL BE DOING SOME FORUM MAINTENANCE TOMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 10PM CENTRAL TIME.  THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR A BIT AT THAT TIME, SO DON'T THINK IT'S YOU.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF DOWNTIME RECENTLY AND OUR TECH GUY IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION.  IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING FOR ALL OF US.

DOWNTIME - 15-20 MINUTES OR SO
TUESDAY - 1/26/10

8PM PACIFIC
10PM CENTRAL
11PM EASTERN

Thanks, Tech Guy!  It is much appreciated!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 26, 2010, 09:03:16 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-jose-baez-says-there-wont-be-a-plea-bargain-in-casey-anthonys-murder-case-but-when-will-trial-start.html
 Main | ‘The Bachelor’: Everything’s not coming up roses with this guy »
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez says there won’t be a plea bargain in Casey Anthony’s murder case — but when will trial start?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on January, 26 2010 8:44 AM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

There won’t be a plea bargain in Casey Anthony’s murder case, defense attorney Jose Baez told HLN’s Jane Velez-Mitchell last night.

Velez-Mitchell asked if Anthony’s pleading guilty to 13 felonies in a check-fraud case Monday could be a precursor to a plea bargain in the murder case. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“Absolutely not,” Baez told Velez-Mitchell. “Casey Anthony is not guilty. She’s pled not guilty, and this is going to trial.”

Velez-Mitchell wanted to know more about Baez’s referring to his client as unpopular. The HLN host cited a reason for that unpopularity:  Anthony’s baffling behavior when her child was missing.

“I understand people’s concerns about the facts that are reported,” Baez said. “I understand that completely. But Casey Anthony is presumed innocent until or unless proven guilty in a court of law. That has not happened, and she’s entitled to the presumption of innocence just like anyone else.”

And Baez added: “She wasn’t treated like anyone else since the moment she was arrested. And that’s all we were asking for.”

Velez-Mitchell also brought up the issue of when the murder trial could start. A summer start date had been expected.

But Velez-Mitchell cited the latest developments said last night: “When will this murder trial actually take place? Could it be five years? That’s what prosecutors warned today.”

She asked Baez about the prosecutors’ complaints about the defense team. “They took shots at you, saying that you’ve taken your sweet time questioning witnesses and have still not turned over a list of witnesses that you plan to call,” she said. “Give me your side of the story there.”
Baez replied: “Anyone who’s followed this case closely can see that we’re doing as thorough a job as we possibly can. We’re on the attack 24/7. … It’s an adversary process. … We don’t hold anything personal against the prosecutors. But we’re not going to let them run over our client, especially — we believe in our client’s innocence, and we want to defend her life, and that’s exactly what we’re doing.”

A caller was stunned by the idea it could be five years before the trial starts. “Whatever happened to a quick and speedy trial?” the caller asked.

Judge Larry Seidlin, a Velez-Mitchell guest, said, “Time, in this particular case, is on the defendant’s side. She needs more time to prepare for her case.”

What did you think of the Baez interview?

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: January 26, 2010, 09:03:27 AM »

So, I guess all things considered, it was a pretty good day after all.  We didn't get ALL we wanted (who does?) but she is a FELON, 5 or 6 times over and that is pretty satisfying to me.   Appears the real trial is going to be delayed for as long as the defense can manage, so I will just go on back to lurking and being impressed with the rest of you monkeys and your thoughts and opinions.  Keep fighting the good fight for baby Kaylee.

CCN, please don't lurk.  Join us.  Your dog is beautiful!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: January 26, 2010, 09:04:25 AM »

KB = Kathi Belich

After the hearing, I got on the elevator, Cindy & Geo get on, a lot of media get on…last one was KB

People just snickered!

Forgot…

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 26, 2010, 09:17:29 AM »

i have a question.does everyone here believe that the whole kronk being involved issue is a lie? i am only asking because i would like to know your opions.
luv my boys.!
Of course its all a lie they the defense is graspin for straws. s many people have been under the bus that a new bus needs to be ordered desperately everyones laying on top of eachother everywhere. the defense  is weak and desperate.
I agree.  Kronk got the triple whammy. He may have been nosing around way back in Aug. and actually found Caylee but the deputy didn't investigate fully. The rains came,IIRC he wasn't assigned in that area for awhile, then he goes back again. Why not, nobody had found her yet, this time he for sure finds her. He's got a few skeletons in his background (who doesn't when you've got defense team PI's digging thru your past) and baez and company start the attack.
Then the poor guy has an ex willing to say he used duct tape on her and he probably had something to do with Caylee's death.

It's typical for the slimy tactics of the defense to crucify any innocent bystander that they can. Where's the link between Kronk and Casey? What's his motive to do the crime and then tell on himself?  What happened to the long standing nanny story. Are we supposed to believe that casey and Kronk were rolling around in the woods and then when she hooked up with Tony that he goes berserk and decides to punish her by murdering her child? Or is it that he's a kingpin for some nefarious gang that had it out for kc, kidnapped and killed Caylee for some kind of vendetta. Yeah right.

The only reason the defense is targeting him is to be able to broadcast the illusion that somebody (anybody) COULD have done it. That's true, anyone Could have done it but the person that DID do it is kc, alone. All they really want is to yell that at every opportunity hoping I guess that public opinion against kc will soften or a long shot that some potential juror will believe it and hold out against the guilty verdict. In the meantime another person is being vilified by the defense.

Kronk came clean about his ex-wife and her unfounded (unfounded by a grand jury no less) accusations on his employment application even though he did not have to.  He could not have the job he does as a convicted felon, so Casey, no need to put an application in.  The story was found to be a made up story by her and her paramour from that other state. 

If the defense would push themselves away from the dinner table a little earlier, they would have plenty of time to work on Casey's defense.  When they are not eating, they are busy throwing George under the microscope.

The defense is making a mockery of the judicial process.  Baez even has the nerve to smirk after he does it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 26, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi Seaman!

I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 26, 2010, 09:22:02 AM »

Interesting comment over on Blink's site. Remember the mention yesterday in court about latent prints?

#66  Comment by ada — January 25, 2010 @ 6:50 pm

In the documents ALL the pieces of duct tape mention hairs, weft/warp, fibers and no latent fingerprint…

EXCEPT THIS ONE!!!!

Q104 – Tape crime scene crime scene (8.5″ length) – no trunk fibers – no cotton content in warp making it dissimilar to Q66 – Henkel brand – hair present – caucasian fringe hairs, very fine, light brown – fibers blue cotton, red cotton, off-white (d), black (d) (mostly opague), grey-brown (d), blue (d) – known taken, warp off-white poly (d) rd; weft off-white poly (d) sl ribbon (no cotton so unlike Q66)

Thanks for encouraging me to look Blink.

That’s the one Smile
Blinkbiscuits
B

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 26, 2010, 09:22:37 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 26, 2010, 09:30:01 AM »

KB = Kathi Belich

People just snickered!

Forgot…

In my experience, people who are claustrophobic usually take the stairs.

I have learned a lot about being a mother from Cindy Anthony.  No, I do not have my tongue in my cheek.

I have learned that if you keep cleaning up after your kid, they do not learn to take responsibility for themselves.  It starts with little things and then gets bigger.  Casey depleted Cindy's savings until there was no more there.  Did Cindy think it would stop when she ran out of money? 

Casey went on to others, even stealing from her own Grandparents (that is just despicable, to prey on the weak and the vulnerable).  Casey then preyed on her friends.  She was a predator, always looking for her next victim.  The forgeries were not her first crime.  Cindy covered up for her crimes until the day came where the crime was to big to cover up.

If Cindy would have made Casey take responsibility earlier, this would never have happened, imo.  Cindy also badgered all those who would hold Casey responsible for anything, including murder.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 26, 2010, 09:30:48 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

Hiya Cutie!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #754 on: January 26, 2010, 09:48:22 AM »

Thanks for all the updates  Amy imo, is doing the right thing, she doesn't want to get caught up in this circus, and I'm glad she is staying away from it. I hope she is doing well in her life  an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 26, 2010, 09:53:56 AM »

Is there anything on speaking with the defense after the hearing? I'm not finding it if there is and I noticed on Dr. Glass' site that she has a photo of them speaking with the media and made mention of the defense speaking with them. Help, please!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 26, 2010, 09:54:09 AM »

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE WILL BE DOING SOME FORUM MAINTENANCE TOMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 10PM CENTRAL TIME.  THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR A BIT AT THAT TIME, SO DON'T THINK IT'S YOU.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF DOWNTIME RECENTLY AND OUR TECH GUY IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION.  IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING FOR ALL OF US.

DOWNTIME - 15-20 MINUTES OR SO
TUESDAY - 1/26/10

8PM PACIFIC
10PM CENTRAL
11PM EASTERN

Good Morning Monks!!  Happy Tuesday!  thanks Klaas and Tech guy.................yesterday was really a test of our patience!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #757 on: January 26, 2010, 09:54:43 AM »

KB = Kathi Belich

People just snickered!

Forgot…

Cindy needs to grow up 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 26, 2010, 09:55:48 AM »

So, I guess all things considered, it was a pretty good day after all.  We didn't get ALL we wanted (who does?) but she is a FELON, 5 or 6 times over and that is pretty satisfying to me.   Appears the real trial is going to be delayed for as long as the defense can manage, so I will just go on back to lurking and being impressed with the rest of you monkeys and your thoughts and opinions.  Keep fighting the good fight for baby Kaylee.

ccn, don't lurk, join in

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 26, 2010, 09:56:51 AM »

For BOO and other Monks who missed it!!

COURT HEARING: Part 1 of 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/22335740/index.html

COURT HEARING: Part 2 of 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/22335862/index.html

Thanks Sunny, got your e too. Well, at least she is a convicted felon. Now I want her a convicted murder, then I will be happy. 

Hi BOO!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.