March 29, 2024, 06:15:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 439552 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: January 27, 2010, 05:02:01 PM »

O/T Police holding a presser in 10 mins, may have found Aveion Lewis's body in Roanoke landfill
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: January 27, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »

Hmmm...  Things that make you wonder.   

How much did the State of Florida spend on the Fraud case against Casey?

And directly after when Casey pled to the charges, BAEZ states that it was Casey's intention to plead quilty to these charges from day one.  To me...  This just shows the arrogance of Baez. 

If he is trying to get on the good side of potential jurors from the state of Florida, he is NOT going about it the correct way.  Some guidance is needed I would say.

And aren't they disagreeing on the costs of it being over $6000.00? Shouldn't this put an end to that argument, being that they were the ones dragging it out? I'm sure the costs wouldn't have been as high if she would have just plead guilty in the beginning. 

JB was whining as usual and said the LE sent 12 cars for the fraud charges (I have not idea how many cars were there that night) and in his opinion that was over kill since he SAYS he volunteered to bring her in.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: January 27, 2010, 05:05:38 PM »

I really hope this isn't a stupid question, but I have wondered about this for a long time. I understand about the FBI, and I think the Body Farm withholding their evidence until trial, but I don't understand why they do this. It's probably been explained before, and I'm not remembering, and I apologize if it has. But can someone please explain why it's done? Thank you much!  an angelic monkey

And I had another question, but now I can't remember what it was. But I'm sure when I remember, I'll get the "server busy" notice.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Gizzie..............the server seems to be working a whole lot better now............I was searching about what I thought I remembered about the body farm...still can't find it....but I remember JB asking for things that were not related...perhaps the salaries and or tax reports of the scientist and other non related things....BF told them essentially to shove it.  The FBI...whole different story....they do what they do cause they can   JMO of course!

Yes, a lot better!

I do remember now about the salaries and stuff. Thanks! Why is it his business anyway? What would that have to do with the evidence? Idiot! (not you!!)

I wonder if the FBI had found nothing, would they still hold that til trial?

JMO but if nothing was found I think that would be in the reports

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: January 27, 2010, 05:08:30 PM »

O/T Police holding a presser in 10 mins, may have found Aveion Lewis's body in Roanoke landfill

Thanks!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: January 27, 2010, 05:10:45 PM »

And directly after when Casey pled to the charges, BAEZ states that it was Casey's intention to plead quilty to these charges from day one.  To me...  This just shows the arrogance of Baez. 

If he is trying to get on the good side of potential jurors from the state of Florida, he is NOT going about it the correct way.  Some guidance is needed I would say.

And aren't they disagreeing on the costs of it being over $6000.00? Shouldn't this put an end to that argument, being that they were the ones dragging it out? I'm sure the costs wouldn't have been as high if she would have just plead guilty in the beginning. 

Can you imagine the charges being racked up regarding her murder trial?? The checks were easy peasy!!

hey BOO!  I'd love to know what the tally is so far. I just hope JS comes down on the defense and makes them start preparing for the trial........several attorneys have already said there is no way the defense will be prepared to go to trial this summer.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: January 27, 2010, 05:17:29 PM »

I was just over at Blinks, reading about Morgan Harrington's parents news conference. This was written out....

Gil: “For the first time in 101 days, I am not thinking, ‘What is he doing to her?’ She did not live through that concert. She was not alive long enduring unspeakable things. That girl even had some lovely bones. ”

I mean no disrespect towards the Harringtons what so ever, my heart is breaking for them, but her statement, That girl even had some lovely bones., just jumped out at me due to Casey and Cindy often referring to Caylee as that girl, or that child. Then it occurred to me that maybe, that is the way people refer to someone who has died!    And if so, then Casey and Cindy were subconsciously saying Caylee was dead from very early in the investigation. I mean, DCF even made notation about that phrase being used.  Does any of this make any sense.....is referring to someone deceased as "that" person common?

Again, no disrespect meant towards the Harringtons at all.

I asked a psychologist friend of mine quite a while back about why the A's would refer to Caylee as that child or my granddaughter instead of her name....my friend said this is often a means of protection or insulation for the person speaking....if I don't say her name..it won't hurt so badly kind of thing.

no disrespect to the Harringtons's either....but what a weird statement....she even had lovely bones.....I think Mr. Harrington is going to have a complete breakdown!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #866 on: January 27, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »

I was just over at Blinks, reading about Morgan Harrington's parents news conference. This was written out....

Gil: “For the first time in 101 days, I am not thinking, ‘What is he doing to her?’ She did not live through that concert. She was not alive long enduring unspeakable things. That girl even had some lovely bones. ”

I mean no disrespect towards the Harringtons what so ever, my heart is breaking for them, but her statement, That girl even had some lovely bones., just jumped out at me due to Casey and Cindy often referring to Caylee as that girl, or that child. Then it occurred to me that maybe, that is the way people refer to someone who has died!    And if so, then Casey and Cindy were subconsciously saying Caylee was dead from very early in the investigation. I mean, DCF even made notation about that phrase being used.  Does any of this make any sense.....is referring to someone deceased as "that" person common?

To be honest, that upset me when I read that. I have no idea, I have to say that I've never heard of a person say, that person, when discussing a deceased person. I really don't know.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: January 27, 2010, 05:23:45 PM »

thanks NR.....oh mercy

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 27, 2010, 05:25:04 PM »

Thank-you Sunny that does make sense, never thought about that. I didn't know what was meant by that statement.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #869 on: January 27, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »

Can you imagine the charges being racked up regarding her murder trial?? The checks were easy peasy!!

hey BOO!  I'd love to know what the tally is so far. I just hope JS comes down on the defense and makes them start preparing for the trial........several attorneys have already said there is no way the defense will be prepared to go to trial this summer.

How the hell would they have time to prepare for the trial? They have book tours, morning shows, media blitz events to attend. Defense? They are working more on their own careers than on Casey's defense. I've never seen such a thing. They have had plenty of time. If they have evidence and witnesses as they say they do, get a move on. Any one of us would be fired from work if we dragged our feet like this. What the hell are they doing all day at the office? Practicing for the camera in front of the mirror? Trying on different suits to see which one shouts "I'm NOT an idiot!"? I could understand if there were other accomplices or suspects, but they only have KC, SLAM DUNK!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: January 27, 2010, 05:30:54 PM »

I'm betting the trial will start in Spring of 2011.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 27, 2010, 05:31:39 PM »

Thank-you Sunny that does make sense, never thought about that. I didn't know what was meant by that statement.
Yes, thank you from me too, it really does make sense. I tell you, the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I read that though!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: January 27, 2010, 05:44:33 PM »

I asked a psychologist friend of mine quite a while back about why the A's would refer to Caylee as that child or my granddaughter instead of her name....my friend said this is often a means of protection or insulation for the person speaking....if I don't say her name..it won't hurt so badly kind of thing.

no disrespect to the Harringtons's either....but what a weird statement....she even had lovely bones.....I think Mr. Harrington is going to have a complete breakdown!

Maybe it is a reference to the book/movie "The lovely bones" in which a young girl is murdered- she watches over her family from heaven. She is torn between exacting revenge and allowing her family to heal.    JMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: January 27, 2010, 05:45:02 PM »

Yes, thank you from me too, it really does make sense. I tell you, the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I read that though!
Me too
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: January 27, 2010, 05:45:48 PM »

Maybe it is a reference to the book/movie "The lovely bones" in which a young girl is murdered- she watches over her family from heaven. She is torn between exacting revenge and allowing her family to heal.    JMO.
That did enter my mind, that is a great book, imo.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 27, 2010, 05:48:00 PM »

Maybe the Harringtons have this in mind-
http://www.wikisummaries.org/The_Lovely_Bones
It'd be reassuring in a way. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: January 27, 2010, 05:50:20 PM »

Maybe the Harringtons have this in mind-
http://www.wikisummaries.org/The_Lovely_Bones
It'd be reassuring in a way. 
It would be reassuring, a way to cope perhaps with overwhelming grief.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:34 PM »

Had difficulty getting in from yesterday, but I did want to make a comment in reference to Bozo going to the media to discuss Casey wanting to take responsibility & opened the door for Amy to contact her...ummm, what part of Casey is to have no contact with the victim did he not comprehend?   Judge Strickland distinctly ordered that Casey have no contact with the victim in court during sentencing.  Either Amy asked for a restraining order or the judge felt Casey's crimes significant enough to order one for her protection.

Casey isnt concerned in the least about how anyone feels, anyone who thinks otherwise is extremely mistaken & more likely rather naive.   If Casey wanted to see Amy she would have stated during her rehearsed speech that she would have liked to apologize to Amy personally, instead she passed a fleeting comment that she seemed to think would be significant, NOT!  Casey & her clowns in advocacy must think that Amy wont be so damaging as a State witness during Casey's murder trial if they turn on the boo hoo & I'm sorries.  Casey was laughing, strutting & smiling away as she appeared in court the other day, her tears were on directive cue & they were for herself because she had to admit she did something wrong to face consequences that she loathes to have any of.  Talk about trying to unring a bell, what tools!   Not only is Amy a victim to Casey's economic crimes but by Casey, Cindy & the whole lot of losers fingering her as a suspect in Caylee's murder & the disparaging things Cindy in particular said against Amy, did Bozo forget that we've heard & seen it all, gimme a break!   If that isnt enough, Cindy even had the gall to keep what was left of Amy's money that Casey stole from her right at Amy's bank, July 15th - Im curious if that may have been around the same time ironically that the Anthony's were first at the tow yard picking up Casey's car that smelled like there was a dam dead body in.   I wonder how it will play out during the murder trial if the prosecution presses to view these surveillance tapes to show just what Casey was doing instead of looking for an alleged missing daughter or why she was more concerned about paying a cell phone bill, partying with her boyfriend, shopping with other people's money & dancing around a pole.

Ugh, the past few days has been heartbreaking in other cases as well - my heart aches for those families enduring losing their loved ones as a result of the heinous actions of monsters amongst us.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: January 27, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »

YW nrcg, it really bothered me that the A's often referred to Caylee as that little girl or our granddaughter instead of by her name. So I ask my friend.....her answer made sense to me as well....so I have given the A's a pass when they don't use Caylee's name....at least for now

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: January 27, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »

I'm betting the trial will start in Spring of 2011.

I am on the fence.....one time I think it will go to trial.................next time I think there will be a plea. I think AL may use what happened in the fraud trial to try to (and possibly succeed) get KC to take a plea. "See what happened in from of the Judge....you pled guilty to all charges, admitted and accepted responsibility, and JS didn't go with 5 years as the State wan........... but gave you a very light sentence. So if you take a plea JS will go light on you."  So they ask for the State to take the DP away and KC pleads to a lesser charge. AL WINS .....another criminal she keeps off death row..and IMO that is all she care about.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.