April 26, 2024, 08:27:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443023 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: February 01, 2010, 11:15:39 AM »

Anyone having trouble getting into the WESH website? 

An Attack site?!  WTH is going on?!

I do not know.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 01, 2010, 11:17:25 AM »

'Morning, Monkeys.  It's sad when a high school kid is the target of bullying and teasing, but really Andrea Lyons must have willingly made herself a victim because she is still doing it.  One can't help commenting on her hair style which is completely inappropriate for her age and profession.  The clothing she wears is not becoming and ill fitting, not to mention ugly.  Also not appropriate for her age and profession.  She needs a complete makeover.  If I were on a jury I couldn't help noticing her odd appearance and I think I would find it a distraction to whatever else was going on in the courtroom.

Babybear,I would find her quite distracting too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: February 01, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Commissary Orders Now Over 200$ a Month

All I can say is          

Good Morning trim and Monks!  Can anyone tell me when  the A's said they write to KC but she doesn't write back?  I know they have said they write her.....but do not remember hearing them say she didn't write back?  TIA

Sunny, IIRC the A's were asked in their depos with the State Prosecutors. Don't remember if Lee was asked for sure. I believe George and Cindy both denied getting any letters from Casey. I could be wrong.............

Hi seeme, thanks...I just couldn't imagine them ever admitting their precious daughter didn't write back to them....   Guess I have to go back and reread the depos

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: February 01, 2010, 11:30:02 AM »

All I can say is          

Good Morning trim and Monks!  Can anyone tell me when  the A's said they write to KC but she doesn't write back?  I know they have said they write her.....but do not remember hearing them say she didn't write back?  TIA

Sunny, IIRC the A's were asked in their depos with the State Prosecutors. Don't remember if Lee was asked for sure. I believe George and Cindy both denied getting any letters from Casey. I could be wrong.............
Seeme I believe you are correct - I recall reading that in a recent doc cump which would more than likely have been the States Depo's.

Tupelo that picture of Caylee is absolutely precious.

Hi mission and thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: February 01, 2010, 11:34:00 AM »

'Angel' of mercy

You thought you knew your rights.

You've seen every episode of "Perry Mason" and "CSI" and watched plenty of courtroom-drama movies. You're pretty well-versed in criminal justice. You know what goes on in front of a judge.

So when you were arrested, you figured you'd be back at work, quick-like. No big deal. You didn't do whatever they say you did, you have a lawyer, and you're innocent until proven guilty, right?

Wrong. And in some states, that cockiness can get you killed, as you'll see in "Angel of Death Row" by Andrea D. Lyons.

Growing up in Chicago, Lyons was far from popular. She was the "smart girl" who corrected teachers and always had a book in her hand. Her assertive nerdiness made her the butt of jokes and teasing, which in turn gave her empathy for the underdog. Later, with a nod toward that empathy, she became a lawyer.

MORE...

http://www.eagletribune.com/pulife/local_story_030170738.html?keyword=topstory

thanks NR.....I will read this AFTER I get back from the dentist...don't want to be angry going to the dental office

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: February 01, 2010, 12:01:42 PM »

All I can say is          

Hi seeme, thanks...I just couldn't imagine them ever admitting their precious daughter didn't write back to them....   Guess I have to go back and reread the depos

I should have added the fact that I'm not saying I believe Cindy or George when they deny receiving any letters from Casey....in fact I don't believe much of anything that comes out of either of their pie-holes! They lie more easily than most of us breath air, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: February 01, 2010, 12:15:07 PM »

Their Big pie holes.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: February 01, 2010, 12:27:58 PM »

'Angel' of mercy

You thought you knew your rights.

You've seen every episode of "Perry Mason" and "CSI" and watched plenty of courtroom-drama movies. You're pretty well-versed in criminal justice. You know what goes on in front of a judge.

So when you were arrested, you figured you'd be back at work, quick-like. No big deal. You didn't do whatever they say you did, you have a lawyer, and you're innocent until proven guilty, right?

Wrong. And in some states, that cockiness can get you killed, as you'll see in "Angel of Death Row" by Andrea D. Lyons.

Growing up in Chicago, Lyons was far from popular. She was the "smart girl" who corrected teachers and always had a book in her hand. Her assertive nerdiness made her the butt of jokes and teasing, which in turn gave her empathy for the underdog. Later, with a nod toward that empathy, she became a lawyer.

MORE...

http://www.eagletribune.com/pulife/local_story_030170738.html?keyword=topstory
                         Lyons was far from popular
Well, Duh!  If the way she talks about people such as judges, juries, and female prosecutors is any indication, I can she why she wasn't the Homecoming Queen...I'm not excoriating her for her looks, that she cannot help, (much,) but her mean spirit shines through.
Oh, and hello, Monkeys!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 01, 2010, 12:30:54 PM »

Their Big pie holes.   
Gargantuan Pie Holes!  Humongus Pie Holes.  Their Pie Holes are the Eighth Wonder of the world... (Somebody stop me before I hurt myself!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 01, 2010, 01:06:33 PM »

'Morning, Monkeys.  It's sad when a high school kid is the target of bullying and teasing, but really Andrea Lyons must have willingly made herself a victim because she is still doing it.  One can't help commenting on her hair style which is completely inappropriate for her age and profession.  The clothing she wears is not becoming and ill fitting, not to mention ugly.  Also not appropriate for her age and profession.  She needs a complete makeover.  If I were on a jury I couldn't help noticing her odd appearance and I think I would find it a distraction to whatever else was going on in the courtroom.

Babybear,I would find her quite distracting too.

While I agree regarding "LIE ONS" appearance is distracting largely because she does nothing to present herself as best as she can with what God gave her, what really makes her revolting is her twisted idealogy that has consumed any remnant of a soul she may have had.  If she thinks for one minute that anyone with half an intellect is getting sucked in to her "bully victim" routine...beeotch please, no unfortunately MILLIONS of individuals have been truly victimized by abusers or bullies both domestically & socially but they DO NOT lose sight of right from wrong nor ignore to recognize that just because you are a victim does not give you the right or lame excuse to victimize another.    This vile woman needs to get this:    HEINOUS CRIMINALS ARE NOT "UNDERDOGS" and people that seek justice are NOT killers, punishments for murderers are a severe consequence for their actions costing the ultimate victimization of an individual, death.    In her case, it is not a stretch to conclude that she did nothing to discourage being made fun of, in fact she was an instigator of debate, disdain & disrespect - a predator, if you will.    For this woman to be the advocate of murderers, she buys into the theory that they should get a pass & society should have an empathy for why they ended up the way they did because they were victimized themselves & she feels she understands their psyche - well, last we looked she got a law degree NOT a PhD in psychiatry!!   It is mystifying that this woman has absolutely no empathy for the individuals her clients killed, as witnessed by her turned up nose, sarcastic tongue, dismissals of fact & downright disdain for the truth.  It is equally mind blowing that she thinks nothing of victimizing innocent people to protect monsters amongst us.   It would not be shocking to me if there are hidden bodies that she herself snuffed when her massive panties got in a bunch, I kid you not.   Well, IMHO she has a special place reserved in the devil's den along with her murdering clients.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 01, 2010, 01:19:48 PM »

I should have added the fact that I'm not saying I believe Cindy or George when they deny receiving any letters from Casey....in fact I don't believe much of anything that comes out of either of their pie-holes! They lie more easily than most of us breath air, IMO.

seeme, I too believe little of what they say...but this falls in that category.....I do believe that KC does NOT respond IF they write her. Just as I beleive KC will not see them....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: February 01, 2010, 01:25:56 PM »

I do not know.   

Yikes ????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 01, 2010, 01:28:54 PM »

seeme, I too believe little of what they say...but this falls in that category.....I do believe that KC does NOT respond IF they write her. Just as I beleive KC will not see them....

I am re-listening to George's "Living under a microscope" interview with Holly Bristow. I thought he mentioned it in that interview. I'll let you all know if I spot it.

And I also believe IF (that's a big IF) Casey writes to her parents, they would lie and say they do not hear from her, so they are not pressured to say what she says to them in said letters.

Mission, thanks for the compliment on Caylee's image tupelo posted. It is one of my favorites that I did. I'll post another one later today. She was such a beautiful child.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 01, 2010, 01:31:23 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-see-fox-news-megyn-kelly-in-action.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
CBS to win »
Casey Anthony: See Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in action
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2010 12:07 PM
Discuss This: Comments(13) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Megyn Kelly starts a new role today at Fox News Channel: solo anchor of “America Live” at 1 p.m. weekdays.

But if you want to see Kelly in action on a Central Florida story, look at her in this segment on Casey Anthony from July 22, 2008. Notice the forceful way Kelly questions Cindy Anthony:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJl3S4Shkjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SJl3S4Shkjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 01, 2010, 01:42:47 PM »

The Hair Barrette Lady & Casey have a lot in common:  They both are convinced they are the smartest people in the room.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 01, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-see-fox-news-megyn-kelly-in-action.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
CBS to win »
Casey Anthony: See Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in action
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2010 12:07 PM
Discuss This: Comments(13) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Megyn Kelly starts a new role today at Fox News Channel: solo anchor of “America Live” at 1 p.m. weekdays.

But if you want to see Kelly in action on a Central Florida story, look at her in this segment on Casey Anthony from July 22, 2008. Notice the forceful way Kelly questions Cindy Anthony:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJl3S4Shkjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SJl3S4Shkjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks trim...............sometimes I forget that cindy's was so nasty from the get go....it wasn't a gradual thing........she came out being the BIXCH!!  I like Megyn Kelly....she has 'those things'

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: February 01, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »

I do not know.   

Yikes ????

Yes I just tired and got that message that it was an unsafe site.  I had the same problem with clickonorlando a week or so ago.  I think it's more to do with an AD or something added to their website than the website itself.  I'm sure they will figure it out and fix the problem.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: February 01, 2010, 02:55:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: February 01, 2010, 03:37:41 PM »

I do not know.   

Yikes ????

Yes I just tired and got that message that it was an unsafe site.  I had the same problem with clickonorlando a week or so ago.  I think it's more to do with an AD or something added to their website than the website itself.  I'm sure they will figure it out and fix the problem.

Thank you !  [ Will we who clicked & received be alright ??? ]  That was scary ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: February 01, 2010, 03:43:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-there-is-no-feb-1-deadline-in-case.html
Casey Anthony: There is no Feb. 1 deadline in case
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2010 3:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Readers have been asking about a Feb. 1 deadline — that would be today — in the Casey Anthony case. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

In October, the Sentinel wrote that Judge Stan Strickland “ordered the defense team to turn over its witness list to prosecutors by Feb. 1. Prosecutors want to question the witnesses who support the defense’s claim that Anthony is innocent.”

But this deadline was rendered moot on the day Anthony pled guilty in her check-fraud case. The prosecution and the defense agreed to work out a new schedule of deadlines for the case, including a potential trial date.  That schedule has not yet been made public.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.