April 27, 2024, 04:29:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443100 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #380 on: January 25, 2010, 11:00:34 AM »

Searching..............

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2010, 11:04:55 AM »

Good Morning. What will Casey do? This should be something. I'm waiting to see reactions from ma and pa 
Casey will pokey her finger in her eye and <sniff> plead no contest <poke> as the big bad mean prosecution is not being fair to her <poke>.  Based on the Judge Stan's record of previous similar cases she will get time served and  adjudicated so the jury will never hear about it.  Cindy will look mean and pizzy as her darling daughter dearest is being framed by the big bad cameras and the tapes are fake.  Should Amy be there Amy will get death glares and daggers for not dropping this and being the cause of all of this in the first place.  Bobo will look as clueless as ever sprinkled with his snide remarks and pompous first hispanic words.  (his tie will match Cindy's outfit)/  Lyon will look like she just came off the fields after bailing hay precisely colour coordinated in the same puke green as her new BFF and will passionately tell the judge why all the laws are not fair and at 3 constitutional rights are being violated.  George will just look pathetic as George is pathetic.

I hope we have valium kitty handy

NR  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2010, 11:05:56 AM »

Good Morning. What will Casey do? This should be something. I'm waiting to see reactions from ma and pa 
Casey will pokey her finger in her eye and <sniff> plead no contest <poke> as the big bad mean prosecution is not being fair to her <poke>.  Based on the Judge Stan's record of previous similar cases she will get time served and  adjudicated so the jury will never hear about it.  Cindy will look mean and pizzy as her darling daughter dearest is being framed by the big bad cameras and the tapes are fake.  Should Amy be there Amy will get death glares and daggers for not dropping this and being the cause of all of this in the first place.  Bobo will look as clueless as ever sprinkled with his snide remarks and pompous first hispanic words.  (his tie will match Cindy's outfit)/  Lyon will look like she just came off the fields after bailing hay precisely colour coordinated in the same puke green as her new BFF and will passionately tell the judge why all the laws are not fair and at 3 constitutional rights are being violated.  George will just look pathetic as George is pathetic.

I hope we have valium kitty handy

You pretty well nailed it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2010, 11:07:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING to ALL...... Ono, Garden Gnome, ddex, whatUthinking!?, ladydi, Lily Valley, AzGrama, mizjay, DonFL, Searching, BooMonkey, Northern Rose, Monkey Nut, suzyinpgh, akmom, Mtnmom, cuteascanbe, Girlzrock and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Even though the hearing doesn't start for several hours I am already humming..Hail, Hail the gang's all here!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2010, 11:09:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING to ALL...... Ono, Garden Gnome, ddex, whatUthinking!?, ladydi, Lily Valley, AzGrama, mizjay, DonFL, Searching, BooMonkey, Northern Rose, Monkey Nut, suzyinpgh, akmom, Mtnmom, cuteascanbe, Girlzrock and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Even though the hearing doesn't start for several hours I am already humming..Hail, Hail the gang's all here!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2010, 11:20:05 AM »

Found a new kidnap angle for the Defense:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7068765/The-search-for-aliens-should-start-on-Earth-not-outer-space-says-scientist.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Morgan Harrington Case: Plea to Possible Witness From VSP

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/25/cayleecasey-anthony-case-plea-sans-adjudication-in-court-today/
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2010, 11:23:59 AM »

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2010, 11:24:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Waiting patiently...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: January 25, 2010, 11:29:37 AM »

Good morning all. This is what I am thinking: CMA has caught too many breaks already. This judge knows what we know, that KC was spending this $ AFTER the death of her child, Caylee Marie. We all know this was not the 1st time she stole, just the 1st time legally charged.
  Time served is bull-oni, she is serving time for murder, not check fraud.
I hope Amy is there.  I always remember at one of the hearings early on, Someone said the name Amy ( common name, could have been a clerk for all I know), and KC got this panicked look and turned to see who Amy was.
I expect KC to have got some better clothes for xmas, cuz it's been said the A's read these sites.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 25, 2010, 11:44:34 AM »

This should be an interesting day.   
Justice for Amy!         Justice for Caylee!      
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #392 on: January 25, 2010, 11:46:30 AM »

History Of Judge In Anthony Case May Give Insight

ORLANDO, Fla. -- If Casey Anthony pleads guilty or no contest Monday to one of 13 check fraud-related charges against her, sentencing would fall on Judge Stan Strickland, the same judge presiding over her trial for the murder and child abuse of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony is set to appear at the Orange County courthouse for hearings on both her murder and fraud cases at 1:30 p.m. Monday.

She then could enter a plea to one or more of the 13 charges she faces for allegedly writing about $650 in bad checks from a friend's account over a seven-day period in July 2008, while her daughter was nowhere to be seen for nearly a month.

What Strickland decides at any sentencing will play a role in her murder trial, if Anthony chooses to testify in her defense.

In December, Strickland made statements in court indicating he would treat Anthony as he would any other defendant with a similar background facing similar charges.

If Anthony does enter a guilty or no-contest plea -- and there is no indication the state and defense have agreed to a plea deal -- Strickland will decide whether or not to adjudicate Anthony guilty.

If he withholds adjudication, jurors in the murder trial will not be told she is a convicted felon if she chooses to testify, meaning she could truthfully answer "no" if asked on the stand if she is a convicted felon.

But if Strickland adjudicates her guilty, the jury would then learn she is a felon if she testifies, which could lessen her credibility in the eyes of the jury, lawyers say.

Local 6 has obtained public records on the dispositions of thousands of felony criminal sentences in Orange County Circuit Court in 2007 and part of 2008.

MORE....

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22329290/detail.html

Good Morning Monks!  NR, thanks for the article......it states what I fear is going to be the outcome today.....I sure hope I am wrong!!  but no matter...I will still glean pleasure in seeing her plead GUILTY

Morning Monkeys. You know NR, this really pisses me off. If she gets time served and adjudication, why the hell bother with this? It's like no biggie, swept under the rug, big whoopdidoo! So what if she wrote checks and stole money? She's had the princess treatment in jail and has to face no consequences for her actions. It's like it never happened, it doesn't effect her at all. I really hope Stan throws the book at her and makes her a convicted felon before her murder trial. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #393 on: January 25, 2010, 11:48:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Ready to get this party started!

Is anyone else having problems when you try to go to the next page? Mine says SM is taking to long to load and has timed out.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 25, 2010, 11:51:49 AM »

Hey monkey friends.  Justice for Caylee Marie   Just hope watching today doesn't mean we have to see Georgie and his orifice picking, Cindy and her gum cudding and water guzzling.  Justice for Caylee    Ugh, wish we didn't have to look at the Angel of Darkness, oops I mean Death Row.  Wonder what the Evil One(Casey) will say and do.  Justice for Caylee 

Hope Amy gets some satisfaction today.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 25, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 25, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Morgan Harrington Case: Plea to Possible Witness From VSP

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/25/cayleecasey-anthony-case-plea-sans-adjudication-in-court-today/

Morning Klaas..................thanks............is the morning Petey fix up yet??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 25, 2010, 11:54:08 AM »

This should be an interesting day.   
Justice for Amy!         Justice for Caylee!      

WOOHOO   it that Sassycat!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #398 on: January 25, 2010, 11:54:26 AM »

Good Morn/afternoon monkeys.  Just going to prop myself up on this branch and watch the circus come through town.  It should be interesting to see what K.C. pulls out her eye and what the offense defense pulls out of their a$$.  I was wondering how much $$$ did Jill K. receive for this vomit that she is spewing??  I am confident that the State has so much more than we will ever know right now.  My guess is... life without parole.  Justice and Peace for Caylee.  That everyone for the updates and all the information..

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 25, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Ready to get this party started!

Is anyone else having problems when you try to go to the next page? Mine says SM is taking to long to load and has timed out.

WOOHOO it's Darla!!  I have been having the same problem

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.