April 30, 2024, 11:35:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443448 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: February 02, 2010, 01:52:15 PM »

I have to add my thanks to Trimm for those videos.  A neat little reminder that Cindy did not become combative and obstructionist after long weary days of dealing with the media.  She was like this from day 31! My absolute fave rave part was the implied threat when she said that the nation would see how insensitive the media was to her, the grieving grandma, if they continued to ask questions she didn't like.  Gee, who does that sound like?  Also, the blame the media tirade if Caylee wasn't found.  I'm still a little confused about the media conspiracy to murder Caylee.  Throw a grassy knoll in there and a schoolbook repository, and maybe we'd have enough for another Warrren commission. 
Cindy absolutely disgusts me.  At the very moment when she could have expected some sympathy and compassion, she came out swinging.  If Casey ends up with LWOP, or the death penalty is imposed, I believe Cindy should be held at least partially responsible.  She was digging Casey's grave early on.

I couldnt of said it better. Agree wholeheartedly that cindy was combative from the begining. She isnt helping her daughter any which is good because I would hate to see casey walk. I am mixed about the denath penalty or LWOP I just would like to see her be miserable for the rest of her life. I dont realy think that these months have done anything to affect her! she may even be enjoying labeled a felon with all the publicity she seems to love. I wished this trial would get under way soon!! I  surely hope cindy  wont be allowed to carry her supply of gum and water as she did in the depositions with her nasty hateful self. I see why casey hated her hel half the world hate her tooo .

Loca
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: February 02, 2010, 02:49:48 PM »

O/T  Officers have arrested person-of-interest Tammi Smith on Tuesday morning in connection with the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, authorities said.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: February 02, 2010, 03:13:06 PM »

TRIM Thanks for posting those videos for us to see again.  I loved it when Megyn Kelly didn't let Cindy get away with her BS.  And in the second video, the first  shot of Cindy showed her real personality, that of a mean, vindictive, lying woman who wouldn't admit to the truth if it bit her in the arse.  I love that picture where someone turned Cindy into the Grinch.  She becomes more Grinchlike with each passing day.  She truly is an evil person.

Hi Babybear.

If you are talking about this one, I am afraid I am the guilty party. LOL

It does do her justice, though, I believe.

Brandi, I will have to say that it does her more than justice.  It's just RIGHT, on so many levels.  As I recall, the day she bullied and snorted thru her John Morgan deposition she wore a sweater (aptly named) of Grinch-green and her facial expressions were spot on.  I am just sorry you never added stick antlers to George portraying him as Max, the poor dog who was whipped unmercifully to pull the sled.  As we all recall, though, after seeing the Whos celebrate Christmas without "boxes, bags and bows" the Grinch's heart grew 2 sizes and he changed his ways.  Don't think we will get a storybook ending with this particular Grinch wannabe.  Just my 2 cents worth.  It was a genius thing on your part.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1003 on: February 02, 2010, 03:24:04 PM »

Hello monkeys......something is a coming...(I hope all is well with my monkey friends).. 

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

01/20/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-04150  Kathy Belich  (6.00)
01/20/2010     Transaction Assessment      5.00
01/20/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-04453  MEDIA  (5.00)
01/25/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
01/25/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-05430  KATHY BELICH  (2.00)
01/25/2010     Transaction Assessment      7.99
01/25/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-05704  MEDIA  (7.99)
02/01/2010     Transaction Assessment      10.00
02/01/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-07186  media  (10.00)
02/02/2010     Transaction Assessment      37.00
02/02/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-07258  media  (37.00)

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1004 on: February 02, 2010, 03:29:42 PM »

Sorry tupelohoney...I didn't noticed that you had posted this alreadyll....my   

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: February 02, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »

TRIM Thanks for posting those videos for us to see again.  I loved it when Megyn Kelly didn't let Cindy get away with her BS.  And in the second video, the first  shot of Cindy showed her real personality, that of a mean, vindictive, lying woman who wouldn't admit to the truth if it bit her in the arse.  I love that picture where someone turned Cindy into the Grinch.  She becomes more Grinchlike with each passing day.  She truly is an evil person.

Hi Babybear.

If you are talking about this one, I am afraid I am the guilty party. LOL

It does do her justice, though, I believe.

Brandi, I will have to say that it does her more than justice.  It's just RIGHT, on so many levels.  As I recall, the day she bullied and snorted thru her John Morgan deposition she wore a sweater (aptly named) of Grinch-green and her facial expressions were spot on.  I am just sorry you never added stick antlers to George portraying him as Max, the poor dog who was whipped unmercifully to pull the sled.  As we all recall, though, after seeing the Whos celebrate Christmas without "boxes, bags and bows" the Grinch's heart grew 2 sizes and he changed his ways.  Don't think we will get a storybook ending with this particular Grinch wannabe.  Just my 2 cents worth.  It was a genius thing on your part.

Thanks, ccndixie.

I think it is way past time for a possible fairy tale ending also.

The best we can hope for is justice for Caylee.

And I believe we will get that.

Eventually.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: February 02, 2010, 04:16:41 PM »

Monday brings no new details in Casey Anthony case

By Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

2:41 p.m. EST, February 2, 2010
Prosecutors did not receive any paperwork from Casey Anthony's defense team that backed up one of her attorney's comments in court that someone else left the body of Anthony's daughter in the woods, according to the State Attorney's Office.

Four months ago, Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland told the defense team they had until Feb. 1 to provide information.

Prosecutors requested this after Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's attorneys, said in court: "There's substantial evidence that we've discovered . . . that the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County Correctional facility."

According to the defense, the Feb. 1 deadline dealt with names of witnesses connected to the crime scene. However, the defense says the issue has not been addressed in court yet.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The remains of the 2-year-old were discovered Dec. 11, 2009 in woods near her family's east Orange County home. The state is seeking the death penalty.

The attorneys involved are working out a schedule for the release of discovery. No trial date has been set yet.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-deadline-20100202,0,2529495.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: February 02, 2010, 05:51:58 PM »

Hello monkeys......something is a coming...(I hope all is well with my monkey friends).. 

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

01/20/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-04150  Kathy Belich  (6.00)
01/20/2010     Transaction Assessment      5.00
01/20/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-04453  MEDIA  (5.00)
01/25/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
01/25/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-05430  KATHY BELICH  (2.00)
01/25/2010     Transaction Assessment      7.99
01/25/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-05704  MEDIA  (7.99)
02/01/2010     Transaction Assessment      10.00
02/01/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-07186  media  (10.00)
02/02/2010     Transaction Assessment      37.00
02/02/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-07258  media  (37.00)

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

thanks protect.....wonder what this is??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: February 02, 2010, 05:56:07 PM »

Prosecutors did not receive any paperwork from Casey Anthony's defense team that backed up one of her attorney's comments in court that someone else left the body of Anthony's daughter in the woods, according to the State Attorney's Office.

Four months ago, Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland told the defense team they had until Feb. 1 to provide information.

Prosecutors requested this after Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's attorneys, said in court: "There's substantial evidence that we've discovered . . . that the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County Correctional facility."

According to the defense, the Feb. 1 deadline dealt with names of witnesses connected to the crime scene. However, the defense says the issue has not been addressed in court yet.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The remains of the 2-year-old were discovered Dec. 11, 2009 in woods near her family's east Orange County home. The state is seeking the death penalty.

The attorneys involved are working out a schedule for the release of discovery. No trial date has been set yet.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-deadline-20100202,0,2529495.story

So it seems like since the attorney's said they were working together on discovery it negated the Judge's order to produce what  according to the defense???  Damn when in the hell is JS gonna get tough on them? Forget getting touch.when is he going to DEMAND that they do what they are ordered to do?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: February 02, 2010, 06:26:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22415041/detail.html

Casey Anthony’s Defense Team Misses Deadline
Posted: 5:52 pm EST February 2, 2010
Updated: 6:00 pm EST February 2, 2010
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team missed Monday’s deadline to provide its witness list to prosecutors for the murder case.

The judge had set a February 1 deadline for the defense to provide information or witnesses to back up its claim that it has proof someone else, other than Casey, put Caylee's body in the woods near her home last year.

The defense recently blamed prosecutors for the delay, claiming it still needs more information from the FBI.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: February 02, 2010, 06:27:37 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-those-deadlines-arent-set-in-stone.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Those deadlines aren’t set in stone
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on February, 2 2010 2:58 PM
Discuss This: Comments(25) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Turns out that Feb. 1 deadline in the Casey Anthony case isn’t such a big deal, after all.

The deadlines are not set in stone. The prosecution and the defense are working out a schedule for discovery.

We’ll learn more when those dates become public.

If you want to know more, read this story by my esteemed colleagues Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto:

We’re trying to give you context. Other dates are coming that will be more important.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: February 02, 2010, 06:29:28 PM »

re:   Those remarkable videos again ...

IMO Cindy's very early peculiar & defensive behavior proved to be the catalyst which aroused and intensified the public's interest in what exactly did happen to Caylee ...  So odd.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: February 02, 2010, 06:32:46 PM »

How do you spell 'delay'? :   B.A.E.Z.      lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: February 02, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight:

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: February 02, 2010, 11:31:07 PM »

So it seems like since the attorney's said they were working together on discovery it negated the Judge's order to produce what  according to the defense???  Damn when in the hell is JS gonna get tough on them? Forget getting touch.when is he going to DEMAND that they do what they are ordered to do?

I don't see this as falling on Judge Strickland not hitting down the gavel on Bozo or his bar admonished & suspended Macadoodle just yet...the fact that they had a meeting to discuss discovery release & other pretrial matters tells me that the prosecution & judge know for a fact that the defense has been talking a bunch of bunk & bull as well as stalling.  There is no doubt in my mind that the prosecution & Judge "Stan the man" already know that the defense has NO viable proof that isnt tainted by a few kook claims by discredited individuals that A) Casey did not kill Caylee B) someone else disposed of her remains in those woods C) someone else killed Caylee.   I am fairly certain that we will see a few occasions where the defense is admonished in court by the time of Casey's murder conviction (notice that is said with extreme confidence).  The day will come that it will all come crashing down on their heads...Casey, her family & defense team all know it...no worries by me.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: February 03, 2010, 07:03:04 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123725

Caylee Anthony – Baez Misses The Big Date
Posted on February 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 765 times.

As I recall it was four months ago that Jose Baez and his team tried to explain to judge Strickland that his client Casey Anthony was completely innocent. In fact Casey should be released immediately. The Judge offered some sage advice, provide this compelling information, and indeed an innocent young lady can walk free if Baez could provide the information.

Baez whined, the judge offered Bozo Baez a deal. Show me proof by February 1 that your client is innocent, and she can walk. Of course this has not happened. Yesterday came and went, there was no hearing, no ’smoking bullet’ from Bozo Baez.

In fact Febuary/1 came and went with no news from Bozo Baez. It would seem that he does not have the amazing evidence required. Of course, it does not take much effort to reach that conclusion. Few people thought that Bozo Baez would come through with the goods. Had the deadline been set for Feburay 2, I might have been tempted to speculate that Baez might offer the sage advice:

Judge Strickland, you can not see Casey Anthony’s shadow, therefore she must be innocent.

This case moves along slower than George and Cindy Anthony seeking jobs. One can only hope that sometime in 2010 it will make its way into the court system.

Obviously Andrea (I have never lost a capital case) Lyons is going to have her work cut out with this case. Casey Anthony ‘copping’ a plea deal on the check fraud deal now removes the “My client has a clean record” whine from Ms Lyons that she was almost guaranteed to use in the court room.

All of the ‘defense team’ seem to share some similar attributes. They are all doing this for free, and they are all contributing their time for the greater good of ensuring that America’s justice system works in the way it was designed to. Sorry, but I smell something. Lawyers do not work for free. The ‘pro bono’ does not cut much ice. Casey Anthony has made it to the ‘Billboard Top 10′ of stupidity. Every move by Baez, Lyons, and the rest of the team needs to be viewed with questions.

Baez frequently moans about how the press is compromising his case, we are coloring the jury pool with our efforts. So upset is he that his ambition is to move the trial to a more neutral location. One wonders where this might be?  For sure there are parts of the rain forests that have not yet been completely  explored, there are parts of the Polar regions that still remain unsullied by ‘mans’ intrusion. But I suspect that the trial of Casey Anthony will take place in Florida. And because of the press coverage, his chances of locating a neutral jury is akin to discovering ‘Cold Fusion.’

I also expect that all of the side shows fronted by Baez and his team will backfire. The only one that walks away with her (almost) reputation in tact will be Andrea Lyons. This prediction has nothing to do with her ability, it is based on the evidence. Casey Anthony will be found guilty of the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. But it will not be a capital crime.

What you will see is a flurry of books by these ‘pro bono’ people. I can only hope that the major publishing houses turn then down.

Simon Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: February 03, 2010, 08:12:49 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1636
Flurries of Phone Calls

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1017 on: February 03, 2010, 08:40:21 AM »

Interesting article. It does sound plausible - except the ladder issue. What day was it that CA and GA noticed the ladder to the pool in the wrong place?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: February 03, 2010, 10:30:21 AM »

As always-a great read. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: February 03, 2010, 10:35:52 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123725

Caylee Anthony – Baez Misses The Big Date
Posted on February 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 765 times.

As I recall it was four months ago that Jose Baez and his team tried to explain to judge Strickland that his client Casey Anthony was completely innocent. In fact Casey should be released immediately. The Judge offered some sage advice, provide this compelling information, and indeed an innocent young lady can walk free if Baez could provide the information.

Baez whined, the judge offered Bozo Baez a deal. Show me proof by February 1 that your client is innocent, and she can walk. Of course this has not happened. Yesterday came and went, there was no hearing, no ’smoking bullet’ from Bozo Baez.

In fact Febuary/1 came and went with no news from Bozo Baez. It would seem that he does not have the amazing evidence required. Of course, it does not take much effort to reach that conclusion. Few people thought that Bozo Baez would come through with the goods. Had the deadline been set for Feburay 2, I might have been tempted to speculate that Baez might offer the sage advice:

Judge Strickland, you can not see Casey Anthony’s shadow, therefore she must be innocent.

This case moves along slower than George and Cindy Anthony seeking jobs. One can only hope that sometime in 2010 it will make its way into the court system.

Obviously Andrea (I have never lost a capital case) Lyons is going to have her work cut out with this case. Casey Anthony ‘copping’ a plea deal on the check fraud deal now removes the “My client has a clean record” whine from Ms Lyons that she was almost guaranteed to use in the court room.

All of the ‘defense team’ seem to share some similar attributes. They are all doing this for free, and they are all contributing their time for the greater good of ensuring that America’s justice system works in the way it was designed to. Sorry, but I smell something. Lawyers do not work for free. The ‘pro bono’ does not cut much ice. Casey Anthony has made it to the ‘Billboard Top 10′ of stupidity. Every move by Baez, Lyons, and the rest of the team needs to be viewed with questions.

Baez frequently moans about how the press is compromising his case, we are coloring the jury pool with our efforts. So upset is he that his ambition is to move the trial to a more neutral location. One wonders where this might be?  For sure there are parts of the rain forests that have not yet been completely  explored, there are parts of the Polar regions that still remain unsullied by ‘mans’ intrusion. But I suspect that the trial of Casey Anthony will take place in Florida. And because of the press coverage, his chances of locating a neutral jury is akin to discovering ‘Cold Fusion.’

I also expect that all of the side shows fronted by Baez and his team will backfire. The only one that walks away with her (almost) reputation in tact will be Andrea Lyons. This prediction has nothing to do with her ability, it is based on the evidence. Casey Anthony will be found guilty of the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. But it will not be a capital crime.

What you will see is a flurry of books by these ‘pro bono’ people. I can only hope that the major publishing houses turn then down.

Simon Barrett

I love Simon Barrett's dry wit.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.