May 01, 2024, 12:35:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443610 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: February 23, 2010, 09:28:49 AM »

We didn't get our information from the media except for the evidence against her. Most of us have large files on our computer with tons and tons of evidence which in any other case would have already had the murderer begging for a plea deal. Of course not this witch, because she believed her parents would rescue her just like they always had in the past. She never thought they were not powerful enough with her dad being an ex cop and all his cop friends coming in from out of state. They blew smoke up her butt the entire time by defending her lies from the beginning. She came to believe them and her own lies.

Next came the shyster lawyer and his lies. She was too stupid to not believe someone like him. He secluded her and lied to her I am convinced for his own financial and to gain notoriety.  To most of us, it was very obvious what he was, but not that ding bat. So there she sit today with her family not able to come up with anymore money and all her team leaving.

A good public defender would have done a much better job with this case than that fool they have wasted all that money on and she most like will get the death penalty when she could have plead this down long ago before the body was found. She could have most likely got 20 years if she told them where the body was and been out in 8, and now the way it is she is going to BURN!!

Hi everyone, been gone a while, and missed everyone. Good to see that the case is still being followed by some super monkeys.  

Hi turbo and Good Morning to all!  Turbo, good to see you back......as is usual with you...good post!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1921 on: February 23, 2010, 09:35:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Thanks Flamom! I was just reading that.   

Good morning and thanks.  And all I can muster up is good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: February 23, 2010, 09:37:07 AM »

Thanks for the updates.

My guess is that C&G didn't want to pay the mortgage.   Caylee may have been murdered in that house.   I think the foreclosure is deliberate.
That could very well be 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: February 23, 2010, 09:52:41 AM »

Time to head out.  Hope you have a good evening and God bless you.

ISpy, great posts as usual.............what a pleasure to sign on and see you have left your footprint over night!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: February 23, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »

Hiya Monkeys!
I had the mornig news on and heard the following and just about fell outta bed
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100223,0,4303403.story

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

12:26 a.m. EST, February 23, 2010

Casey Anthony's family is facing new legal woes: their east Orange County home is in foreclosure.

New documents filed Monday in Orange Circuit Court show that Bank of America is foreclosing on Casey Anthony's childhood home.

The owners of the house are George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive in Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place where Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive. Her body was found a few hundred yards away in woods.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death in 2008. Casey Anthony is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900. Documents show the couple owes between $50,001 and $249,999.

Check back for more information.

Thanks flamom!  Well I can't say I am sorry.....anything bad that happens to these people I think is well deserved...guess they ran out of pictures to sell and no advances on books or movies?  AWWWW  too damn bad!! I hope they have to go live with the Milsteads!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: February 23, 2010, 10:35:09 AM »

Anthony Property Tax Bill
http://www.octaxcol.com/PropertyTaxSearch/ViewTaxBill.aspx?PropertyId=1938567&AccountType=1&PaymentIndex=0&StillDue=false

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: February 23, 2010, 10:37:35 AM »

Thanks, wonder where they will go, wonder who will buy that little house of horrors 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: February 23, 2010, 10:37:48 AM »

CASEY ANTHONY: FACT OR FICTION?   

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) February 21, 2010

National, USA – Helping Heroes will host a BlogTalkRadio “Voices for Justice: Casey Anthony Case this coming Sunday, February 28, 2010 6-7p.m. (Pacific Time). The show will explore the case against Casey Anthony; does the prosecution have what it takes to win this trial?
Our panel will take your calls on Sunday. Is the Smoking Gun, Smokin? Is this a factual case or fiction? Can this woman get a fair trial? No matter how you feel about her, did the media help you in coming to the conclusion of guilt or do you need more evidence to back up the claim that she and only Casey murdered her daughter Caylee Marie. Will the real CMA please step forward...the saga continues, join us Sunday!

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-casey-anthony-fact-or-fiction-1266811731.html

Helping Heroes is run by Michelle Bart

Here's the link:  http://www.helpingheroes.com/aboutus.html

OK...so are any of us surprised?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: February 23, 2010, 10:37:53 AM »

Property Tax Information
http://www.octaxcol.com/PropertyTaxSearch/PropertySearchDetails.aspx?AccountId=342470&AccountType=1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: February 23, 2010, 10:40:01 AM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/local/story/Casey-Anthonys-parents-facing-foreclosure/nglWtNE9h0eDRIunerjvUw.cspx
Casey Anthony's parents facing foreclosure
Contributor: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 9:49 am
ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- It's another round of sad news for Casey Anthony's parents, who now looking at foreclosure on their east Orange County home.

The Bank of America filed foreclosure papers with the Orange County Clerk of Courts on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony have lived in the home Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision since 1986.

Their daughter Casey and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, were living their when Caylee disappeared almost two years ago.

The remains of the 2-year-old were found in a wooded around not far from the home in December 2008.  Casey is charged with her murder.

George Anthony is retired and Cindy Anthony left her nursing job after Caylee went missing and is on disability.

Sources: wftv.com, orlandosentinel.com

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: February 23, 2010, 10:40:33 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html
Anthony Family May Lose Caylee’s Home
Bank Of America Files Foreclosure

POSTED: Monday, February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 6:30 am EST February 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 was present when Bank of America moved to foreclose on the home where Caylee Anthony once lived, a move the family didn’t see coming.
George and Cindy Anthony said they did not know that the papers had been filed until Local 6’s Mike DeForest brought it to their attention.

According to the foreclosure filing, the Anthonys had not made a mortgage payment in nine months.

The Anthonys’ attorney said their granddaughter’s death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with the toddler’s killing.

The Anthonys have owned the Hopespring Drive property since 1989, but four years ago they refinanced their home for $121,000. According to the filing, they still owe nearly all of that money.

Bank of America said that since June 2009, the Anthonys have failed to make their $785 monthly payments.

The Anthonys attorney attributed the couple’s latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter’s slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

George Anthony, on the other hand, said he -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work. But the Anthonys attorney said George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but their attorney said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.
The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

Images  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html
Bank Files For Foreclosure  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html

Gee, perhaps they should have paid their mortgage instead of going on a cruise, getting tattoos, new clothes, fancy haircuts, diamond studs, and some face work for cin-cin................I hope they are  feeding their dogs.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: February 23, 2010, 10:41:45 AM »

Mornin', Monks!  About this foreclosure thing...How do you not pay your mortgage for SEVEN MONTHS?  And, how do you reconcile that with TATTOOS, BLING, CRUISES AND MONEY PUT IN CASEY'S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT? Is this some sort of pity party for the Anthonys?  "Oh, We're in such mourning for our loss that we can't pay our bills..."
 Maybe they could take Casey's Money Managing Seminar---how to steal from friends and family for fun and profit!  Coming to a jail cell near you!
These people are unbelievable.

Monka, I should have read ahead and saving myself typing!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: February 23, 2010, 10:44:16 AM »

They could always do what everyone else does- get a job.  There are lots of jobs that don't require any contact with the public. GA has never been able to hold down a job so what's new there?    George and Cindy, here's a friendly money management tip- when you're behind on mortgage payments don't go on a cruise and expect people to feel compassion for the fix you are now in.

but, but...they are celebrities...they shouldn't have to work...in their minds anyway.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: February 23, 2010, 10:44:17 AM »

Conway says they could not see it coming?  How can you not see it coming when you have not paid the monthly bank note in months?    They must be on the Milstead plan on how to drag out a forclosure but in the end the Milstead's lost their home as well.  I am so seeing this as being deliberate as an attempt to garner sympathy for them perhaps even as part of a plan to have KC declared indigent as the trial moves forward.  Lee can work and his tube socks glow int he dark so the excuse that George is too recognizable to get a job is bullsnit.  As for Cindy being on long term disability wow.  Cruise, flights to do interviews, road trip to pimp out the stinky bears just to mention a few activities that would not be taken to kindly by most insurance companies who pay for the disability.

Three words: Get A Job!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: February 23, 2010, 10:45:13 AM »

CASEY ANTHONY: FACT OR FICTION?   

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) February 21, 2010

National, USA – Helping Heroes will host a BlogTalkRadio “Voices for Justice: Casey Anthony Case this coming Sunday, February 28, 2010 6-7p.m. (Pacific Time). The show will explore the case against Casey Anthony; does the prosecution have what it takes to win this trial?
Our panel will take your calls on Sunday. Is the Smoking Gun, Smokin? Is this a factual case or fiction? Can this woman get a fair trial? No matter how you feel about her, did the media help you in coming to the conclusion of guilt or do you need more evidence to back up the claim that she and only Casey murdered her daughter Caylee Marie. Will the real CMA please step forward...the saga continues, join us Sunday!

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-casey-anthony-fact-or-fiction-1266811731.html

Helping Heroes is run by Michelle Bart

Here's the link:  http://www.helpingheroes.com/aboutus.html

OK...so are any of us surprised?   
Thank-you, no not surprised at all 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: February 23, 2010, 10:45:55 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-what-happens-if-george-cindy-anthony-lose-home.html
Casey Anthony: What happens if George, Cindy Anthony lose home?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 8:01 AM
Discuss This: Comments(6) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, could be losing what has been their home since 1986, WFTV-Channel 9 reports.

Bank of America yesterday filed foreclosure papers, WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth said.

It is the place where Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy’s 2-year-old granddaughter, lived before her murder. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the child’s death.

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive drew many people absorbed with the case. George and Cindy Anthony talked to the press and argued with protesters outside the home.

Will the home still hold its fascination if the Anthonys no longer live there?

Warmoth noted that Cindy Anthony left her job as a nurse after the child vanished and has been on disability.

wonder how long she can be out on paid disability?

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: February 23, 2010, 10:46:43 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html
Anthony Family May Lose Caylee’s Home
Bank Of America Files Foreclosure

POSTED: Monday, February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 6:30 am EST February 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 was present when Bank of America moved to foreclose on the home where Caylee Anthony once lived, a move the family didn’t see coming.
George and Cindy Anthony said they did not know that the papers had been filed until Local 6’s Mike DeForest brought it to their attention.

According to the foreclosure filing, the Anthonys had not made a mortgage payment in nine months.

The Anthonys’ attorney said their granddaughter’s death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with the toddler’s killing.

The Anthonys have owned the Hopespring Drive property since 1989, but four years ago they refinanced their home for $121,000. According to the filing, they still owe nearly all of that money.

Bank of America said that since June 2009, the Anthonys have failed to make their $785 monthly payments.

The Anthonys attorney attributed the couple’s latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter’s slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

George Anthony, on the other hand, said he -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work. But the Anthonys attorney said George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but their attorney said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.
The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

Images  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html
Bank Files For Foreclosure  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html

Gee, perhaps they should have paid their mortgage instead of going on a cruise, getting tattoos, new clothes, fancy haircuts, diamond studs, and some face work for cin-cin................I hope they are  feeding their dogs.
Yes, and nurses are needed, go back and be a nurse again, I certainly hope they don't think people feel sorry for them 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: February 23, 2010, 10:46:44 AM »

Mornin', Monks!  About this foreclosure thing...How do you not pay your mortgage for SEVEN MONTHS?  And, how do you reconcile that with TATTOOS, BLING, CRUISES AND MONEY PUT IN CASEY'S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT? Is this some sort of pity party for the Anthonys?  "Oh, We're in such mourning for our loss that we can't pay our bills..."
 Maybe they could take Casey's Money Managing Seminar---how to steal from friends and family for fun and profit!  Coming to a jail cell near you!
These people are unbelievable.

Cindy has spent enough on gum and bottled water to cover the house note.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1938 on: February 23, 2010, 10:46:56 AM »

They can't afford $785.00 a month?  Hmmmm but as you all have reiterated cruises, tattoo's, possible cosmetic enhancement (Cindy), jetting all over for interviews which I am sure they were compensated for in some way........nope no sympathy here - time to face reality CA and GA and get yourselves some jobs - Oh and maybe they could sell that boat that they use to search for so many missing children, right? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: February 23, 2010, 10:48:18 AM »

They can't afford $785.00 a month?  Hmmmm but as you all have reiterated cruises, tattoo's, possible cosmetic enhancement (Cindy), jetting all over for interviews which I am sure they were compensated for in some way........nope no sympathy here - time to face reality CA and GA and get yourselves some jobs - Oh and maybe they could sell that boat that they use to search for so many missing children, right? 
Maybe George can rip the diamond studs out of his ears, and go hock them, perhaps that may help with some bills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.