April 25, 2024, 06:28:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: abduction attempt,in lorain ohio  (Read 3555 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« on: December 16, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »

i just drove by there today

abduction attempt,in lorain ohio
http://www.woio.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=4388793&at1=News&h1=Action News Alert:
Attempted Abduction&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

vid clips here too, just open the news live stream vid box on the right
http://www.woio.com/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 12:35:13 AM »

another attempted abduction, school is out for 2 weeks, wonder will he try next
im thinking mall,ill be there tomorrow, and monday evening,and ill be on the look out
guess we got a pervert on the loose

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2009/12/18/lorain-police-report-another-attempted-abduction-on-oberlin-avenue/

Lorain police report another attempted abduction on Oberlin Avenue

LORAIN — A 13-year-old Lorain girl told police a man tried to lure her into his truck while she was walking
 from school to meet her grandmother Wednesday afternoon.

The girl said she was walking near St. Peter church on Oberlin Avenue when a black man in a red SUV, possibly
 a four-door Chevy Blazer, approached her, saying “Hey, Hey, come here, girl, come here.”

She described the man as being in his 20s, clean shaven with short hair and wearing a black hat and black coat.

The girl said she took off through the Lorain National Bank parking lot, and she said the man pulled into the
LNB parking lot and watcher her, then fled.

Police searched the area for the man and his vehicle but did not find it.

On Tuesday, Lorain police issued a LISA alert for another attempted abduction on Oberlin Avenue.

In that incident a girl, whose name wasn’t released, was approached by a man in his 40s driving a pickup truck
outside Rebman Recreation at 5295 Oberlin Ave., police said.

The teenager was trying to cross the street at 10:32 a.m. Friday when the man stopped his truck and tried to
get the girl to go with him, police said.

When that failed, he got out of his truck and walked toward her until she fled.

The victim described the man as white, in his 40s, around 200 pounds, wearing a brown stocking cap and matching
brown jacket with a full beard.

The truck was described as an older red truck with a matching cap over the bed. The cap has side windows and
the truck might have had an extended cab.

Contact Rona Proudfoot at 329-7124 or rproudfoot@chroniclet.com.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »

Abduction attempts rise to 4: Two more girls approached by men in red pickup trucks

LORAIN — Two more girls were accosted by men in red pickup trucks yesterday afternoon, marking the third and fourth reports of attempted abductions since Dec. 11.

One victim told police she was walking home from her bus stop around 3:30 p.m. on Tower Boulevard when a full-size, red pickup truck started driving slowly behind her. The victim told police she got scared and called her mother, who then called police.

According to a police report, the victim said the suspect was a male, but she could not fully see him because the window tint was dark. She watched the man in the truck say something to a 2- to 3-year-old child in a parking lot. The child got scared and ran into an apartment building, she told police.

Police searched the area for the truck but were not able to find it.

Also around 3 p.m. Thursday, police learned another red pickup with a blue tarp over the bed was seen on Cooper Foster Park Road. The incident, however, was not reported until 5 p.m.

The second victim told police she was walking home from school on Ashwood Drive from Cooper Foster Park Road when the suspect drove alongside her and offered her a ride home.

According to the police report, he offered to give her a ride again, but the victim refused and he drove east down Cooper Foster. The victim told police she didn't report the incident when it happened because she didn't think much of it.

Police Sgt. Mark Carpentiere said the detectives are still investigating the instances to determine if the sightings are related.

Police received a call Wednesday that a man in a red SUV attempted to persuade a 13-year-old girl to come to his vehicle as she was walking home from school on Oberlin Avenue. This was the second abduction attempt.

The girl told officers she was walking near the Church of St. Peter when the SUV pulled up next to her. She was on her way to meet her grandmother at Oberlin Manor. A black male rolled down the window on the passenger side and began yelling at her to come speak with him, she told police. She then ran through the Lorain National Bank parking lot in attempt to get away, but the SUV pulled into the parking lot after her and stayed there until she was inside Oberlin Manor.

On Tuesday, the Lorain Police issued a Lisa Alert for a white male in a red truck who attempted to pick up a 16-year-old girl as she was crossing Oberlin Avenue in the area of Rebman's Recreation on Dec. 11.

The man stopped his truck and called out to her, but when she didn't respond, he got out of the truck and walked toward her. The victim then proceeded to run from the area, police said.

The man was described as roughly 40 years old, 6 feet tall and weighed 200 pounds. He was wearing a brown stocking cap and a brown matching jacket. He had a full beard, and he was driving a red pickup truck with a cap over the bed.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Dennis Moskal at (440) 204-2139.

http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2009/12/19/news/mj2050763.txt

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 07:32:00 PM »

today i took someone to a clinic [orange sqaure], she was there around an hr1/2, so i took
a ride to see about the red truck area, 2 schools were still open and letting out. i did
notice a LE,parent, and school staff presence, all within a 4 block radius, of each school.
very few kids walking. a school on broadway, and one on cooper foster
i saw many red trucks, only 2 that fit description , IE;red cap,and no cap blue tarp, the
truck with the cap, was to new/2005/6, the one with blue tarp, the tarp was crumpled up in
back of truck bed, but it did have the, lock downs still attached for the cap, but i saw no
cap in the yard, it was an older model maybe a 96/98. best for last, on my way back to the
clinic, IE; yellow with black dot on map, a truck passed me that fit the description  of
truck with cap, windows were tinted, but when he cut in to my lane a car ahead, i saw his
face in his side mirror,i could see it was a white male, beard, no hat. i follwed him,
he got on rt 2/the highway going west.i followed him to amherst, 3rd blue dot to the left
on map, he passed the exit and i had to get back to clinic, time was close to pickup.
on the way back to the clinic, i got to thinking, wow it would be easy to disappear
quickly, with highway 2, a mile and a half away--shortest, little over 2 mile longest for rt 2.
then there is rt 6, a 4 lane 55mph, at about 6 mile north off 58. there are just too many
easy outs, especially if your familiar with the area.which i think he is, since he keeps going
to the same area. there are a couple of industrial park areas close, as in blocks to a 2mile
area, im going to check those areas on jan 11th, when i have to go back there.
im thinking he works close by, and is changing shifts, between 1st to 2nd, or between 2nd and 3rd
IE; going to work,2-3:30 pm, or getting off work at that time, the encounters seem to happen
in that time frame, and without a plate #, the vague description , are not going to help much
imo i think its just a matter of time, b4 he gets someone

see link for on line map
http://www.bing.com/maps/explore/#5872/style=be&lat=qx3m3n&lon=84gqx4&alt=
155.468903&z=13&pid=5874/5003/0.6002=q:tower+blvd,+lorain+ohio:lat:41.4260750887281:long:-82.1751229260326&1.6002=
q:5295+oberlin+avenue,+lorain+ohio:lat:35.9372419489596:long:-75.7101110000013&2.6002=
q:north+carolina:lat:41.3481432647339:long:-82.103720639386&o=&a=0:1:2&p=c

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »

sorry for map link, go to link and type

tower blvd, lorain ohio

http://www.bing.com/maps/explore/#5872/style=be&lat=41.424027&lon=-82.203598&z=2&pid=5874/5003/o=&a=

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 12:09:53 AM »

http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2009/12/25/news/doc4b34210cda767219699118.txt

Man accused of trying to lure teenage girls into car
Friday, December 25, 2009

By KRISTEN VASAS
kvasas@MorningJournal.com

LORAIN — A 71-year-old Lorain man was arrested Wednesday night and accused of trying to lure two teenage
girls into his car as they were walking along Long Avenue, according to a Lorain police report.

Richard Kessler was arrested a few minutes after the girls called police. His car was at a red light on
West 21st Street when police approached him. He was charged with loitering with the intention to solicit
 and criminal child enticement, police said.

The 13- and 16-year-old girls were walking along the 1700 block of Long Avenue around 6 p.m. when they
 noticed a green Kia Rio parked on the west side of the street. When they passed by the Kia, which was
being driven by Kessler, it pulled out and began following them, police said.

Kessler then allegedly pulled up next to the girls and rolled down his window. He whistled at the teens
and told them to “get into the car (because) I’m looking for a little girl to take home,” police said.
The 16-year-old told Kessler she was calling the police, and he turned south on Garden Avenue and left
the area. A few minutes later, he was arrested, police said.

When officers questioned him about the incident, Kessler said he saw the girls, but never approached them.
He also told officers he never spoke to the girls. When officers ran a background check on Kessler, they
discovered he has been arrested before for kidnapping, solicitation, contributing to the delinquency of
a minor and compelling to prostitution, the report states.

The report didn’t say when or where the arrests were made or if he was convicted.

i dont think its the same guy/with the pickup, the girls said he had a beard, and was
in his 40s
this guy is 71, owns a green car, now if it turns out he also, owns a red pickup
id say yes they got him
they say he has an offender record, i couldnt find that info though
well another one off the street

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 06:49:15 AM »

I don't see anything here http://cp.onlinedockets.com/loraincp/case_dockets/search.aspx on him. Perhaps his prior offenses were in another County

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 11:58:09 AM »

snipped from, my last post
Richard Kessler was arrested a few minutes after the girls called police. His car was at a red light on
West 21st Street when police approached him. He was charged with loitering with the intention to solicit
 and criminal child enticement, police said.
------------------------------------

ive been checking the courts for his arraignment, checked all the
way till 1/8/10, i thought you got an arraignment, right away
at least within a week,

http://cp.onlinedockets.com/LorainCP/case_dockets/court_calendar.aspx

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.