March 18, 2024, 08:34:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's really killing Africa's people?  (Read 2070 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 17, 2009, 10:13:24 AM »

Did every nation in Africa suddenly become an oasis of social justice?  A bastion of freedom and opportunity?  A place were every person regardless of race, ethnic, or disparity has equal opportunity?

I don't think so. 

"Climate change is already killing people in Africa, and this commitment is simply insufficient to tackle the climate crisis," Mithika Mwenda, coordinator of the Pan-African Climate Justice Alliance, said in a press release.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-fg-us-climate18-2009dec18,0,3752887.story

Where did the dictators and despots go?  Did they disappear overnight along with racism and tribal genocide?

The US is bankrupt.  Hillary should have taken her tin cup out.

There is no equal opportunity in the US.  It's progressing toward institutional racism and discrimination.  A nation of ugly guilds and unions that the world hasn't seen since feudal times.

Get out the tin cup. 

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:23:38 AM »

Rich nations are bankrupt.  The accumulated wealth of generations is gone, and politicians are stealing opportunity and prosperity from future generations.

Why aren't the globes poorest doing better?

Could it be lack of opportunity for citizens?  Political corruption?  Racism?  Discrimination?

Do the leadership live in modern castles while the poor search for crumbs?

Somehow, it seems like aid money in the past just disappeared and didn't reach the most needy.

There is nothing to suggest that times have changed, except China and India are now rich.

Why aren't these 'poor' nations looking to make things better from the inside out? 

Why are they continuing to look for a handout?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 12:18:09 PM »

As population grows in Africa, so does a world of trouble

Africa's spiraling population rate is sending children into a life of poverty and uncertainty as they are cast off by their overwhelmed families.

Driven largely by low rates of contraception use and social pressures to have big families, sub-Saharan African women bear 5.3 children each on average, compared with 2.1 in the United States. The continent is producing a child every second, and by 2050 its population will reach two billion, projects the Population Reference Bureau, a demographic research center in Washington.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/world/story/1382131.html

Perhaps instead of money to adapt to climate change, money would be better spent on contraception?

How does any group keep money out of the hands of corrupt governments and into the hands of those that really need it?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 12:21:57 PM »

``When children go begging, they learn discipline,'' said Ghaddafi's father, Auwalu Mohammed, a slight man with watery eyes and palms coated with tire grease.

``When you allow a child to fend for himself at that age, he learns to be on his own. He won't be a daddy's boy or stuck to his mother's apron. He won't be lazy, or self-indulgent, or wayward.''

Many experts fear that Africa's endemic corruption and mismanagement will prevent it from realizing what's called the ``demographic dividend,'' the economic surge that Asian countries, for example, enjoyed in the late 20th century when more of their people came of working age.

Graft and political violence batter Nigeria, the United States' fifth-largest oil supplier. Nuhu Ribadu, a respected former anti-corruption czar, estimates that from 1960 to 1999, Nigerian officials stole or wasted $440 billion in public money.

Today the government spends just 3 percent of its oil-drenched budget on education and 1 percent on health, among the lowest rates in the world, according to United Nations statistics.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/world/story/1382131-p2.html

Where does the rest of the money go?  Debt?

The future of the US?  3% for education and 1% for healthcare?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »

Aids out of control
Child Warriors
Drug Lords
War lords
Tribal War
Out of control Nation Dictators who everyone is trying to be frinds with
Rape and pillage of White farmers by Black Gangs who in turn destroy the improved land.
Sudan "an oil Producing nation" With NO GOVERNMENT !! ??? WTF is THAT ?
Many religious and helpful groups that spend lots of there own money to help those UNFORTUNATE who live in a Continate that has everything from Da mineral
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 12:41:02 PM »

I absolutely hate not being able to edit my posts.. I hit some key on this board and the damn thing posts..

Depressing
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »

Let me continue.. 

Aids out of control
Child Warriors
Drug Lords
War lords
Tribal War
Out of control Nation Dictators who everyone is trying to be friends with
Rape and pillage of White farmers by Black Gangs who in turn destroy the improved land.
Sudan "an oil Producing nation" With NO GOVERNMENT !! ??? WTF is THAT ?
Many religious and helpful groups that spend lots of there own money to help those UNFORTUNATE who live on a continent as other precious minerials.. and yet the whole continent of small nations acts so poor both in $value and in social performance where nobody can get along.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 12:49:36 PM »

African people are killing African people is my bottom line.
It must be in the water and food supply.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »

Sorry I am not feeling well today so I prolly wont post anymore..

I made another mistake !! lol

IT IS, "Somalia" with no central government NOT Sudan !! Although Sudan might as well as have no government.

My point is this.. World Companies produce oil in Somalia with NO GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL THEM and Pirates come out of Somalia and women and children are raped and murdered in Somalia as it has no police protection ..YET Lots of Big Money is made in Somalia by every BIG Company in the world.!!

IT IS ALL ABOUT GREED AND MONEY.

and the world ignore that fact..
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.