March 18, 2024, 10:37:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Climate Change Fraud vs. Military Spending - Follow the money!!!  (Read 1612 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 17, 2009, 10:30:32 AM »

I ran across this nifty paragraph to help put the climate change fraud into perspective.

Why isn't climate change a nonprofit effort?   Why do politicians and wealthy global individuals and companies stand to make billions?

One reason why the EU’s aid offer was rejected out of hand is that the UN and G-77 are demanding $11-billion or more each year beginning immediately, jumping to between $100-billion and $200-billion annually by 2020.

In their analysis of this plan, the Canadian Taxpayers Federation has calculated the burden on each Canadian household at $3,000 a year, a burden we suspect few Canadians would welcome just to assuage their climate consciences. (Last week, anti-war activists were scandalized to learn that Canadian military spending works out to $75 per taxpayer per month. What is being discussed at Copenhagen is four times as much — and with absolutely no way of determining whether it has any impact on rising global temperatures.)

Not that there aren’t any Canadians who wouldn’t pay this amount — if what they were buying truly was a cooler, more thermodynaically stable atmosphere. But that isn’t what’s on offer in Copenhagen. Instead, the conference has become a sort of PR exercise, in which cynical Third Worlders try to extract the highest price possible from guilty First worlders for a symbolic agreement that both sides secretly know will do little except bloat the budgets of poor nations including dictatorships such as the one that employs Lumumba Stanislaus Dia-Ping.

Read more: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2009/12/17/national-post-editorial-board-the-copenhagen-pr-scam.aspx#ixzz0ZxbRvpQ9

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:32:28 AM »

from the comments -

by Dave_12

Dec 17 2009
8:25 AMHere is Lord Monckton's speech at this conference. He is naming names like Hansen, Jones et al and calling them liars and crooks. He is showing the way the corrupted data and their statements committed fraud. If he is wrong as he is stating this in a public forum he is subject to liable and slander charges but not one of these crooks and their lies that the left defend so vigorously has brought suit against Monckton, not one. Why is this? It is because he is stating the truth and they know it?

www.cfact.tv/.../lord-monckton-on-climategate-at-the-2nd-international-climate-conference

by Marked

Dec 17 2009
8:32 AM"prospects of a deal have looked bleak all week. First, developing nations scoffed at a European Union offer of a $11-billion fund to help them tackle climate change over the next three years. Lumumba Stanislaus Dia-Ping of Sudan, who has become a sort of de facto leader of developing and underdeveloped nations at the conference, said the EU offer was the equivalent of “providing no finance whatsoever.”

I guess if 11 billion is the same as 0 then he won't be to troubled about getting 0.

by Now hear this

Dec 17 2009
8:47 AMA completely predictable outcome. A two week free-for-all for thousands of bureaucrats and environmental hangers-on, and gasping media types reporting every detail according to how they see it. I imagine restaurants and bars in Copenhagen have rarely done so well.

Harper was bang on. This is a scam, the UN a sandbox, and the kids about to start throwing tantrums.

Read more: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2009/12/17/national-post-editorial-board-the-copenhagen-pr-scam.aspx#ixzz0Zxclng4K
The National Post is now on Facebook. Join our fan community today.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »

Just a thought...

Perhaps the US is the globes latest corrupt dictatorship?  Not quite like Africa, not quite like Asia, not quite like those in South America...

The similarities are scary.

Massive debt, institutional racism and discrimination, laws that promote the elite...

Welcome to third world America. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.