March 29, 2024, 08:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-schooler drinks beer, burglarizes house - Hixson, TN  (Read 1562 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 17, 2009, 03:59:59 PM »

We need a section for:  WTF ?????  

TN Police: Pre-schooler drinks beer, burglarizes house

Posted: Dec 17, 2009 2:52 PM EST
HIXSON, TN (NBC) - Tennessee police are investigating the case of a beer-drinking, cross-dressing burglar.

They've already got their man, and he's only four years old.

"I don't know how a four year old could think of this," said Logan Pugh.

Pugh was sleeping inside a friend's home in the Chattanooga suburb of Hixson Monday night when the little Grinch broke in.

"He got in and out of the house without waking anybody up," Pugh said.

Pugh slept soundly until deputies with the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office knocked on the door looking for the missing boy.

"They found him at the end of the street drinking a beer, walking around like it was nothing," Pugh said.

It wasn't until the deputies left and the scene cleared away that Pugh realized the little boy had come in the unlocked door and taken all of the presents from underneath the Christmas tree.

Under the tree were items of clothing including a girl's dress, which the little boy was wearing when deputies found him.

"Ended up finding all of the presents in his house, hidden. I don't know what he was thinking," Pugh said of the boy.

The boy made it home safe and sound, but Pugh wonders what could have happened to him.

"He could have come in and found something that could have hurt him," he said.

It's not clear at this time if charges will be filed in the case.

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=11694422

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »

The little tyke's pix is on video at link

Beer-Drinking, Burglarizing 4-Year-Old Wanted To Be Arrested 

December 18, 2009
MEMPHIS - Tennessee investigators say a 4-year-old boy was found roaming his neighborhood in the night, drinking beer and wearing a little girl's dress taken from under a neighbor's Christmas tree.

The child's mother, 21-year-old April Wright, tells WTVC-TV the boy "wants to go to jail because that's where his daddy is." Wright says she and the boy's father are going though a divorce.

The boy, found outside his house in Chatanooga on Tuesday, was taken to a hospital and treated for alcohol consumption.

Hamilton County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Janice Atkinson says the incident is being investigated but the department declined to release the report.

The boy's mother says she met with child protective services and was told she will get to keep custody of her son.

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-boybeer1218,0,6874531.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.