April 25, 2024, 09:20:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AIDS/HIV vs. H1N1  (Read 1266 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 17, 2009, 04:03:21 PM »

AIDS/HIV kills families.  It kills fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and the ones we love.

Why didn't the government, medical community, and other groups rally around eradicating AIDS/HIV like they did H1N1?

I've been sitting for almost a year watching people shamelessly telling everyone to get the vaccine or you are a horrible person...   

Will you be the one to pass on the virus to a child that dies?  Will you pass it on and kill some?

Are you sneezing into a tissue and not into your elbow?  Are you going to work sick?

AIDS/HIV - I read once that government due to politicians, political groups, special interests, and money refused to treat AIDS/HIV like other sexually transmitted diseases.  Other diseases have stages, and so does the AIDS/HIV virus.

We can't risk discrimination or making folks feel bad, but we can risk transmission and death.

Why is that?

Why are a few sick people, a few potential death suddenly more important than millions with AIDS/HIV?

I think H1N1 is mostly hype to sell vaccine and SPENDING on new technology.

Why DIDN'T anyone risk making folks feel bad about having AIDS/HIV?

How man more people would be alive if AIDS/HIV had been treated like other deadly communicable disease?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.