April 26, 2024, 03:43:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #566 12/27 - 12/29/2006  (Read 110017 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lake Erie Princess"
remember me ? i am back to post ! been lurking and healing from the loss of my mother. i am ok now and ready to post. i missed everyone. i see some new usernames. hope all had a nice x mas. Smile

LEP!!!!!! Arrow  

MISSED U!

i don't think u missed much in the case tho.....
so far still like pulling teeth......in Aruba

and here....well ---we were discussing lasik eye surgeries....lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 01:28:16 PM »

Glad to see you back LEP!! And so sorry to hear about your mother. I remember that you had posted about her deteriorating condition awhile back  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 01:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Welcome back LEP.

Can't stay long, as I must get some things done and have an appt later...may peak in once in a while.

Tyler, My DH's cousin, who has an identical twin, was dx'd with glaucoma.  Turns out it was a false dx, only found out by getting several opinions.

Edited to correct Tyler...

It is possible to misdiagnose it.  I am sure my DH's was not misdiagnosed, however, as he had been to some of the finest cinics in the country over the years.  Having said that and told you about the pressure, there is another case similar to his where a man in England had had glaucoma for years and he was hit by some objects from a falling building and his glacauoma also disappeared as a result of the injury.  In fact, an ophthalmologist at UAB who I see once a year told me about it when I was telling him about my DH.  He was asking why DH no longer comes to see him.  I asked him if he had not gotten a letter from our local guys.  He said he had not and then I told him the story and he told me about that case in London.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 01:29:52 PM »

remember me ? i am back to post ! been lurking and healing from the loss of my mother. i am ok now and ready to post. i missed everyone. i see some new usernames. hope all had a nice x mas. Smile

Happy New Year, LEP.  Glad you are doing better but wanted to warn you, the Mucktards are still on the loose. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2006, 01:35:19 PM »

Running out for a bit, BRB
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Happy New Year, LEP.  Glad you are doing better but wanted to warn you, the Mucktards are still on the loose. Wink
"mucktards" LOL !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2006, 01:37:14 PM »

all i can say is that, God KNEW what he was doing when he gave us each 1 Mother ! NO ONE could bury more than one emotionally !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2006, 01:46:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2006, 01:48:35 PM »

LEP, my heart breaks for you  Crying or Very sad

{{{HUGS}}}

Bring Natalee home...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2006, 01:58:41 PM »

Hi LEP.  We haven't met, but I'm sorry to hear about your mom.  Glad you're getting back into the swing of things.  

Monkeys, don't forget to send healthy, happy, healing thoughts and prayers for Peaches - Chemo today.  I promised I'd remind everyone to try and make it easier for her!  

Here are three kitties and I was hoping someone could dress them up for new years celebrations.  Maybe fireworks or something.  Please?  

This one I found on Webshots.  Too cute not to share!  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2006, 01:59:48 PM »

Embarassed I only need one dressed up for New Years.  But if you want to do more than one and offer them to others, that would be ok.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 02:03:48 PM »

Love and prayers to our Fuzzy Wuzzy Girl!!

Bring Natalee home...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 02:09:01 PM »

LEP, right on!!!

Tylergal, if getting hit in the eye or head could fix my eyes or other ailments, that would be a miracle.  Just like Natalee's case, there's been some cyber debris flying around, and if it would just hit the right fan, it would be a miracle.

BBL

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 02:22:08 PM »

Amidst all this, let's remember to pray for Beth, Natalee and Peaches.

I found this and thought it was pretty funny.  Hope you will find it silly as I did as well.

http://www.newhousenews.com/archive/lileks122706.html

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 02:59:47 PM »

i consider the loss of my mother, who was 89.5. i weigh that against beth's loss of natalie and beth's is so much larger, emotionally.

at least i have a grave i can visit. that was not even afforded to beth. my heart will always break for the holloway family, victims of mucktards.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 03:44:45 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Today’s Oxymoron … Police Integrity Report in Aruba

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/27/todays-oxymoron-police-integrity-report-in-aruba/
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 05:47:45 PM »

Hi Everybody!!
Can't stay just wanted to tell L.E.P. ot's soooo good to see you.  You've been on my mind, and I was just thinking about you today.

Leslie  you and your family are in my prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 06:23:17 PM »

Another Suicide

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/27/

PRODUCTOR DI PROGRAMA NA TELEARUBA A COMETE SUICIDIO

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Mundo di prensa audiovisual ta na luto na Aruba, ora cu un conocido productor di TV local a comete suicidio, Diamars merdia na su cas na Macuarima.

Tabata algo banda di 3’or, cu e informe a drenta cu na Macuarima tin un persona ta horcando su mes e momento ey.  Pero ora cu Polis y Ambulans a yega ya caba ta laat.  Den patio net riba un cura di popchi, e dama Brigitte Christine Katelaan a comete e acto tristo aki, y asina autoridad a bin haye.

Polis ni Ambulans por a haci nada mas.  Pero demas autoridad halto a ser yama, y Departamento Tecnico di Polis a bin haci su investigacion.  Banda di 3:30’or, Docter Brouwer a constata morto di e dama aki, kende a nace dia 3 di Mei 1970 na Hulanda.

E dama di 36 aña aki ta trahando como Productor di programa na TeleAruba.  Anteriormente el a yega di funciona tambe na ATV, y prome cu esey tabata traha na Curaçao.

E tin un yiu muher kende ta studiando actualmente na Hulanda, y sigur e noticia aki ta dal henter famia como un shock.

Ningun hende a mira Brigitte den mal humor ultimo dianan aki.  Semper e tabata un persona energetico, cu yen plan pa bida, y yen di idea di creatividad pa su programanan.  TeleAruba mes a bay den luto desde Diamars atardi caba.

Kico a pone Brigitte comete lo extremo aki?  Ningun detaye ta existi si acaso tin problema na trabao.  Pero ta varios storia a circula Diamars atardi y anochi, sinembargo e so sa di con el a haci esaki.

Tin indicacion cu el a laga un carta atras, pero autoridad no por a confirma esaki pa DIARIO.

Na su famia, y coleganan di TV, Matutino DIARIO ta expresa su mas profundo palabra di condolencia.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 06:51:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Another Suicide

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/27/

PRODUCTOR DI PROGRAMA NA TELEARUBA A COMETE SUICIDIO

Well I'll just include this as another murder.  I don't believe a word they say.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 06:55:11 PM »

Can anyone read enough to be able to determine how she was supposed to have committed suicide?

At least in their photo they covered up most of the body this time.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.