April 27, 2024, 10:52:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404509 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1180 on: December 27, 2009, 10:11:29 AM »

Hi Trimm - happy to hear it wasn't a disaster with Digger and Taco - whew.  I am exhausted too - thank you for the movie idea I was just scrolling thru PPV on Direct TV and saw Hangover - wondered if it would be good - I am going to buy that one today. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1181 on: December 27, 2009, 10:17:38 AM »

Morning all...just catching up!
Hope that everyone's Christmas was good...ours was magical! always is when there are little ones about....
My oldest Grand daughter wanted an American Girl doll for Christmas...She had saved her money and bought one for herself which arrived a few weeks before Christmas..then she wanted another one cause she loved her first one so much...Well, most of us had already purchased all of her gifts by that time...but hubs would not hear of her being disappointed on Christmas day..she is only 6 afterall! So he made the 2 hr trip into Chicago, with traffic it is that long, by himself and bought her the American girl doll that she wanted...We had to go back in the next day cause some of the items that he had bought for other grand daughter was wrong size..long story...
anyways, after she had opened all of her gifts from Santa at her house,no American girl doll for GD...disappointment, although she loved and appreciated what Santa had brought her...she was so sure that he would have heard her prayers for American girl doll...my son called, gave me the tip off to call their house pretending to be Santa...
what?, son says into the phone...this is Santa, what?, you say that there is a package on the front step that would not fit through the chimney? what? it is for ******? ok, thank you Santa, we will go check....
lo and behold! there is an American Girl doll, the one that she wanted on the front porch with some outfits to go with it! Yes....****** there is a Santa Claus!

son and DIL had it all on video so hubs and I got to see it...it was a moment that we will always treasure...hooping and hollering and lots of thank you Santas to hear!
sorry to be so long...the video is playing in my head and it has given me lots of happy thoughts!
Cookie what a wonderful story - thank you for sharing, so touching, it sure warms the heart.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: December 27, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »

thanks Mission! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1183 on: December 27, 2009, 10:53:15 AM »

Nite Monkeys. I guess since I am going to church we won't be making it to the slopes tomorrow. I think I will try pond skating just for Teve and Northern. That is if the family wants to go with me. I will try and get pics. Going to bed now. I am going to check the weather because my uncle says that there is supposed to be a big storm here sometime this week. Arrrgggh. I don't see how you Northern monkeys deal with this. Sleep well. Thanks for worry about our travels. Luv ya monkeys.

JSM oh and my brother's girlfriend called to check on her dogs and they are said, but said that Josef is acting like an old pro.  Monkey Devil!
JSM, so glad you made it! Tomorrow will be great...even if you don't skate or ski, you can play tourist. Who are you rooming with? Who is gonna tell on ya if ya smoke inside? (when I stay at a hotel, I make the reservations for a smoking room, and then I smoke in it, whether there is an ashtray or not. I just borrow one from the maid's cart!) I hope you find  a pretty church to go to Mass!
Morning Tevye, I am rooming with myself!!!  I am about to get ready to go, the family wants to go eat breakfast, but I just am on my first cup of coffee. I will keep you posted on the church. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1184 on: December 27, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »

JSM wherever you are I hope you are making the most of it until you get to your destination and can start your vacation 

Northern Rose I am glad you weren't involved in the accident you saw on Christmas Eve and I am with you ........I have boycotted the kitchen for a few days - I am all kitchened out - we had frozen pizza tonight which is very rare in this house - I refused to cook - putting the pizza in was almost to much 
I have had a wonderful day! I stayed up (but in my jammies) till noon, then took to my bed. My body is telling me it's exhausted, and I am listening. Got a few naps in, but watched a lot of NCIS and have just seen the latest Doctor Who! An Amazing first, we in America didn't have to wait a year to see it...they just broadcast it yesterday in England, and we got to see it right away!

I have only gotten up to get food...no cooking today, eating out of the fridge. Don't know what DH has had, he said every time he peeked in here I was asleep. I did do a spot of knitting..but I have until New Year's to finish it. It's been a great day! However....

I keep checking to see where JSM is!! I hope she's having a silly ol time!!
Glad you are listening to what your body is telling you.  I am going to have a Tevye day today - I feel like lounging and watching movies today it is snowing and cold today - I never allow myself to sit but I am going to today.  Oh and Tevye when your body craves a steak or pie or ice cream.......whatever it is........listen to that too.   
Why, that sounds like excellent advice! Today I'm feeling like turkey...need some turkey sammiches this week.
We're having a bluebird day, no snow, 25 degrees and bright blue skies. I'm weird, I wish it was snowing. Send yours my way!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1185 on: December 27, 2009, 10:58:38 AM »

Cookie, what a wonderful Christmas you grandaughter had. I hope everyone else had a good one as well.

Mission, I am trying to get to the beer store, seems that everyone wants to go eat breakfast and I still have to go to church. No Rose and Trimm, thanks for the well wishes on us getting here. Teyve, I will try and find the pond today to go skating. Too late to go skiing today.

Have a great one, I gotta get my stinky butt in the shower.

Monkey Devil! BBL  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1186 on: December 27, 2009, 10:59:28 AM »

thanks Mission! 

Cookie, I loved your story! Your husband sounds like the greatest Grandpa!!! Don't you just love all the coniving we adults to to make sure our little ones still believe? That's my favorite part of Christmas...the little ones.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: December 27, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »

I know JSM is missing her furbaby...I know I would be....hope your having a good trip JSM...waiting to hear more about your vacation!!!
Hey My monkey. We got here about 10:45 Mountain time. Yestderday was just crazy because it took us six hours to get from WF from Irving. Luckily we found a hotel that was totally awesome, empty and once we got to Vernon, it was smooth sailing all the way. I just kept my nose in the laptop watching videos. There isnt much to see as in sights on hwy 287 so I watched videos. We did stop at DQ, but I just smoked, everyone else got ice cream. Thanks for worrying.

I was thinking last night is JSM saying "ARE WE THERE YET" like the kids will do over and over but I see you were a good girl and watched videos ::MonkeyHaHa::hope you have a good day today.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: December 27, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

Hope that everyone's Christmas was good...ours was magical! always is when there are little ones about....
My oldest Grand daughter wanted an American Girl doll for Christmas...She had saved her money and bought one for herself which arrived a few weeks before Christmas..then she wanted another one cause she loved her first one so much...Well, most of us had already purchased all of her gifts by that time...but hubs would not hear of her being disappointed on Christmas day..she is only 6 afterall! So he made the 2 hr trip into Chicago, with traffic it is that long, by himself and bought her the American girl doll that she wanted...We had to go back in the next day cause some of the items that he had bought for other grand daughter was wrong size..long story...
anyways, after she had opened all of her gifts from Santa at her house,no American girl doll for GD...disappointment, although she loved and appreciated what Santa had brought her...she was so sure that he would have heard her prayers for American girl doll...my son called, gave me the tip off to call their house pretending to be Santa...
what?, son says into the phone...this is Santa, what?, you say that there is a package on the front step that would not fit through the chimney? what? it is for ******? ok, thank you Santa, we will go check....
lo and behold! there is an American Girl doll, the one that she wanted on the front porch with some outfits to go with it! Yes....****** there is a Santa Claus!

son and DIL had it all on video so hubs and I got to see it...it was a moment that we will always treasure...hooping and hollering and lots of thank you Santas to hear!
sorry to be so long...the video is playing in my head and it has given me lots of happy thoughts!

Cookie, thanks for sharing with us, I needed to read something that would make me smile after all the bad news about Sarah.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: December 27, 2009, 11:41:29 AM »

JSM so glad you made it .  Santa Fe has had many episodes of Diners Drivins and Dives.  I will have to post them for you for your trip back.  Did you know there is a micro brewery in Pagosa Springs that makes beer called Pagosa Springs brewery?  You can get their beer at

Alley House Grille
214 Pagosa St.
P.O. Box 4387
Pagosa Springs, CO   81147

Boss Hogg’s Restaurant & Saloon
157 Navajo Trails Dr
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Buffalo Inn
164 N. Pagosa Blvd.
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Liquor stores are:

Plaza Liquor 511 San Juan Dr, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147-7932 across from Subway open 9:00am-9:00pm       Monday thru Friday   

Copper Coin Discount Liquor Store
920 San Juan St.
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Mountain Spirits Liquor & Wine
135 N. Country Center Dr., Ste I
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Silver Dollar Liquor
204 E. Pagosa St.
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Before you go pond skating check with the place you are staying if the ice is thick enough!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: December 27, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »

What a wonderful story  an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1191 on: December 27, 2009, 02:10:29 PM »

JSM so glad you made it .  Santa Fe has had many episodes of Diners Drivins and Dives.  I will have to post them for you for your trip back.  Did you know there is a micro brewery in Pagosa Springs that makes beer called Pagosa Springs brewery?  You can get their beer at

157 Navajo Trails Dr
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Before you go pond skating check with the place you are staying if the ice is thick enough!!!!

Isn't Boss Hogg's from the Dukes of Hazards?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1192 on: December 27, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »

Cookie what a lovely memory you have made of your grand daughter. Thank you for sharing it with us.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: December 27, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »

157 Navajo Trails Dr
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Isn't Boss Hogg's from the Dukes of Hazards?

Yes it is.  Wonder if all the servers are wearing Daisy Dukes?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: December 27, 2009, 02:26:21 PM »

sPolice Surround Plane at Detroit Airport After Reports of Suspicious Activity
http://www.foxnews.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1195 on: December 27, 2009, 02:29:33 PM »

Oh no, thanks Trimm, hope your day is going well  an angelic monkey Have you seen the latest pics of Klaas's dog Petey? What a cutie 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: December 27, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »

Oh no, thanks Trimm, hope your day is going well  an angelic monkey Have you seen the latest pics of Klaas's dog Petey? What a cutie 

I saw Petey.He is adorable.
I am trying to get my tree put  back in the closet.  They never go back in the box like they come out.   
I am worried about this terror  stuff now.Geez.Thank the Lord JSM isn't traveling anywhere by plane.    an angelic monkey
Gotta get back to work.see you in a bit.Hope your day is going well too.I know I have had all the holiday stress I can handle for a few days.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: December 27, 2009, 02:39:35 PM »

Nigerian man in 30's barricaded himself in bathroom.  Crew tried to get him to leave, he would not, crew kicked in door and he became irate.  Flight 253 from Amsterdam.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: December 27, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »

I saw Petey.He is adorable.
I am trying to get my tree put  back in the closet.  They never go back in the box like they come out.   
I am worried about this terror  stuff now.Geez.Thank the Lord JSM isn't traveling anywhere by plane.    an angelic monkey
Gotta get back to work.see you in a bit.Hope your day is going well too.I know I have had all the holiday stress I can handle for a few days.   

Nothing ever goes back in the right box ever, you wonder how they get stuff in a box, and if you have to return something it never fits back in. I'm leaving my two little trees up till New Year's Day. But I was thinking about taking some of the other stuff down, I have had my share of all the holiday stress as well  and one more birthday tomorrow, my youngest's birthday, and when she is at work, my husband needs to put up her present in her room, so more stress.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: December 27, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »

Nigerian man in 30's barricaded himself in bathroom.  Crew tried to get him to leave, he would not, crew kicked in door and he became irate.  Flight 253 from Amsterdam.
Thank-you, this is really upsetting. I don't mind that the airports have to impose strict laws before boarding a plane, but one time when I was traveling back to WI, and granted it was after 9/11, after going through all the security, and sitting waiting to board the plane, we started to line up to board. Then all of a sudden several passengers were told to get out of the line, and go stand over in an area, and of course I was picked as one of the lucky people. I think it was a metal detector, but don't know what it was, and each of us picked had the person double checking us with the detector. I was so embarrassed, people were looking at us, I felt that people thought this little selected group were terrorists, or something. What was really stupid about it was the people picked none of us looked like we would be able to pull some kind of terrorist act of any kind, we all looked like a bunch of goofballs. While in the line there were people that should have been looked at twice, it just made no sense. I kept my mouth shut, because I just wanted to get home, and I thought if I said something they might not let me on the plane. The lady next to me, beeped, she had a wire bra on 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.