April 27, 2024, 02:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404444 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: December 29, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »

All 4 wisdom's are out.  Son did not find the prescription dentist gave him for the industrial strength freezing so they went ahead with the normal freezing.  He drove himself home and asked if  I could get him the new antibiotics prescription.   Milkshakes are in his future.  Dentist told him no rinsing for 24 hours with salt water, no spicy or sour foods for a few days.

Glad it is over with, Northern Rose!

Yeah, the salt water rinses are for a little later, but make sure he does them frequently and all throughout the healing process. It is amazing how much they help in both the discomfort and the healing.

Also, no sucking from a straw. Don't want to suck the socket(s) dry.

I believe he'll do fine.

He just wants to sleep right now.  Think his adrenaline is wearing off. 

Bless his heart.He needs to rest.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1781 on: December 29, 2009, 06:43:12 PM »

I switched Zoe's picture, because I feel like a drink 
  You are not the only one No Rose, if I had a drink right now I would be in the Archuleta County Jail with no one to bail me out. 
  I feel your pain, is your family back from sledding?
Yeah, they are back, then they left. I have been in my mom's room trying to figure out how I and where I am going to Mass for the Holy Day this week. There is one at 7 am at a church on the way home, but my parents aren't leaving in time to make that one. I asked my brother what time they where leaving to see if they could drop me off at the church, his gf chimed in we are leaving early, we don't have time to stop and wait for you to go to church, blah, blah, blah. It made me start crying because I just wanted them to drop me off if they leave at 5 am I could wait at the church until Mass started at 7 and my parents could pick me up on the way. She wouldn't even let me explain and my brother just stood there and let her boss him and me around. What pizzes me off even more, they are driving my mom's car so the gf isn't the boss of the car. 

My stepdad told me he would drive me 60 miles Thursday night and wait with me to go to Mass at a church in New Mexico. I thought that was really sweet.

I don't look forward to dinner tonight because I have a feeling my mom is going to bring this crap up and all h*ll is going to break loose. It is my night to suggest where to go for supper and I said lets stay in and order pizza and play trivial pursuit. Now I just want to stay in my room and eat hot dogs, brownies and chips and hot sauce. That will keep the peace.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: December 29, 2009, 06:44:42 PM »

The man appreciated me calling, and I hope I did the right thing. Then I thought for a minute maybe I'm interferring and it isn't that couple with the two dogs. But I know it is, there are others around here with two dogs, but not one large brown golden retriever and one small black dog. Roxie the retriever is a sweetheart always kissing, and the black one was okay for awhile, but is now on the mean side. Zoe and I had a problem with the small one months ago, the little dog has become protective of Roxie and doesn't tolerate other dogs around. It's like a zoo around here 

No rose, I think you did the right thing and wish there were more people like you in the world!
Thank-you, now I just hope the people see the message and do right by what their dog did.
I hope they see it too and do the right thing by taking care of the bill.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: December 29, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »

You are not the only one No Rose, if I had a drink right now I would be in the Archuleta County Jail with no one to bail me out. 
Yeah, they are back, then they left. I have been in my mom's room trying to figure out how I and where I am going to Mass for the Holy Day this week. There is one at 7 am at a church on the way home, but my parents aren't leaving in time to make that one. I asked my brother what time they where leaving to see if they could drop me off at the church, his gf chimed in we are leaving early, we don't have time to stop and wait for you to go to church, blah, blah, blah. It made me start crying because I just wanted them to drop me off if they leave at 5 am I could wait at the church until Mass started at 7 and my parents could pick me up on the way. She wouldn't even let me explain and my brother just stood there and let her boss him and me around. What pizzes me off even more, they are driving my mom's car so the gf isn't the boss of the car. 

My stepdad told me he would drive me 60 miles Thursday night and wait with me to go to Mass at a church in New Mexico. I thought that was really sweet.

I don't look forward to dinner tonight because I have a feeling my mom is going to bring this crap up and all h*ll is going to break loose. It is my night to suggest where to go for supper and I said lets stay in and order pizza and play trivial pursuit. Now I just want to stay in my room and eat hot dogs, brownies and chips and hot sauce. That will keep the peace.
That is sweet of your stepfather to do that for you. Do they like the idea of staying in for pizza and trivial pursuit, or is it, we are on vacation we should go out and have fun, not stay in a room  Sorry, but that is how it would go if I came up with that idea, I can just hear my family now 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: December 29, 2009, 06:48:03 PM »

Just wanted to jump in and say good afternoon.Going to read back real quick.   
Hi Trimm, I am behind too. Trying to catch up. If I don't see you later, have a good evening.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: December 29, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »

And let me add to that, then it would be, you always get your way, and then I would say are you kidding me, and then one would get mad and doesn't want to do anything, then the bathroom door slams shut. Then before it is all over everybody will be fighting, and then it's like why are we on a vacation for? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: December 29, 2009, 06:51:14 PM »

I'm hoping JSM has pictures of her family shopping, sort of like the pictures you see of the celebrities in Aspen shopping  I'll bet there are a lot of fun shops there.
  Monkey Devil! Sorry No Rose, I will post my mugshot if things go bad tonight.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1787 on: December 29, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »

Tevye that is great about your wig  an angelic monkey Did you get it on QVC? The reason I ask is sometimes they have on the cutest wigs, I was thinking about getting one. They make wigs now to where you would never know they were wigs.
Nope, I got it at the American Cancer Society's office here in town. They have TONS of them...brand new, real human hair, made by Pantene and FREE! And if I want more, I can get them. I'm still thinking about the whole strawberry blonde curly thing.....

Hahaha! You go girl!!!

Very cool about the ACS wig program. Makes me consider a donation! Thanks for telling us about it!

i wonder how much you have to have to donate? i wanted to donate my 10" i cut off and was told it had to be 12"
The first time I donated my hair to Locks for Love, I had them cut off 12 inches. Then last year, I missed the cut by 3 inches...I just couldn't go any shorter. Who knows, maybe I'm really wearing my old hair! Nahhh, this hair is in too good condition!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: December 29, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

Oh JSM,I am sorry you are upset.It is very sweet of your StepDad to offer to take you to Mass.I am not your family,but I know how important going to Church is to you. 
Brother's girlfriend needs Tevye's platter upside her head.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: December 29, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »

I'm hoping JSM has pictures of her family shopping, sort of like the pictures you see of the celebrities in Aspen shopping  I'll bet there are a lot of fun shops there.
  Monkey Devil! Sorry No Rose, I will post my mugshot if things go bad tonight.
I hope they don't, but if this vacation is anything like I've been on.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: December 29, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

Oh JSM,I am sorry you are upset.It is very sweet of your StepDad to offer to take you to Mass.I am not your family,but I know how important going to Church is to you. 
Hey, that may happen before the night is over 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: December 29, 2009, 06:57:59 PM »

That is sweet of your stepfather to do that for you. Do they like the idea of staying in for pizza and trivial pursuit, or is it, we are on vacation we should go out and have fun, not stay in a room  Sorry, but that is how it would go if I came up with that idea, I can just hear my family now 
It was a very nice thing for my stepdad to offer. I found a the Cathedral in Santa Fe has a noon mass and my parents are going to stop and let me go to Mass there.

As far as pizza and playing games, they were all for it last night but I'm sure tonight they will change their minds. My stepdad has paid for all our meals out and I just thought it would be cheaper on them to have pizza delivered. My sister and her family are leaving tomorrow. I am having to go ski with the brother and gf tomorrow, but they don't want to go skiing, they want to tube. So the gf has decided we are going 2 hours away instead of the one that is 18 miles away.

Now I just heard we are eating pizza at 6:30 and playing games. I think I will eat and come back to my room, the only game I feel like playing is beer pong.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: December 29, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »

Tevye that is great about your wig  an angelic monkey Did you get it on QVC? The reason I ask is sometimes they have on the cutest wigs, I was thinking about getting one. They make wigs now to where you would never know they were wigs.
Nope, I got it at the American Cancer Society's office here in town. They have TONS of them...brand new, real human hair, made by Pantene and FREE! And if I want more, I can get them. I'm still thinking about the whole strawberry blonde curly thing.....

Hahaha! You go girl!!!

Very cool about the ACS wig program. Makes me consider a donation! Thanks for telling us about it!

i wonder how much you have to have to donate? i wanted to donate my 10" i cut off and was told it had to be 12"
The first time I donated my hair to Locks for Love, I had them cut off 12 inches. Then last year, I missed the cut by 3 inches...I just couldn't go any shorter. Who knows, maybe I'm really wearing my old hair! Nahhh, this hair is in too good condition!
So many people do that, that is so kind of people, I have a friend that cut off her hair for Locks for Love. I don't have enough hair for anything, and if they don't take hair with any gray in it, well nobody would want my hair.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: December 29, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »

And let me add to that, then it would be, you always get your way, and then I would say are you kidding me, and then one would get mad and doesn't want to do anything, then the bathroom door slams shut. Then before it is all over everybody will be fighting, and then it's like why are we on a vacation for? 
  Sounds just like what is going on here!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: December 29, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »

Santa Fe is beautiful, and I bet I know what Cathedral you are talking about, been there with my mother. I'll join you later for beer pong, I don't even drink beer, but what the heck I will tonight. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: December 29, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »

Best family trip for me was years ago with my son camping.
   Best trips since then were all girl trips....no family.   
Beer,snacks and a condo on the beach. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: December 29, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »

Hahaha! You go girl!!!

I would give my hair to Locks for Love, but I think they would say no thanks.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: December 29, 2009, 07:03:53 PM »

Monkey Devil! Don't give me any ideas. I love my stepdad to no end. He is the peacemaker, so hopefully I won't need Tevye's platter yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: December 29, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

Best family trip for me was years ago with my son camping.
   Best trips since then were all girl trips....no family.   
Beer,snacks and a condo on the beach. 
I bet that was fun  My family and I camped once, went to Point Beach State Park, about 7 miles from our house. My dad rented and Apache trailer, got there, started to rain, he couldn't figure how to set the thing up, finally did, everything was wet, and went back home  Beer, snacks and a condo on the beach without family sounds super 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: December 29, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »

Hey, that may happen before the night is over 

It's not a real family get together unless there is a smack down.   Monkey Devil!  Verbal smack downs are  good if you use the right words.Tevye can work us up a good long sentence.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.