April 28, 2024, 06:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404564 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1860 on: December 29, 2009, 10:30:56 PM »

Tevye that is great about your wig  an angelic monkey Did you get it on QVC? The reason I ask is sometimes they have on the cutest wigs, I was thinking about getting one. They make wigs now to where you would never know they were wigs.
Nope, I got it at the American Cancer Society's office here in town. They have TONS of them...brand new, real human hair, made by Pantene and FREE! And if I want more, I can get them. I'm still thinking about the whole strawberry blonde curly thing.....

Hahaha! You go girl!!!

Very cool about the ACS wig program. Makes me consider a donation! Thanks for telling us about it!

i wonder how much you have to have to donate? i wanted to donate my 10" i cut off and was told it had to be 12"
The first time I donated my hair to Locks for Love, I had them cut off 12 inches. Then last year, I missed the cut by 3 inches...I just couldn't go any shorter. Who knows, maybe I'm really wearing my old hair! Nahhh, this hair is in too good condition!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1861 on: December 29, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »

JSM sorry to hear brothers girlfriend is putting a damper on your vacation and that they went sledding and left you behind that is so not nice.  Now...if it were me I would tell the girlfriend to pound sand (or snow) and that you are going to go to church - maybe she needs to start going and learn how to be a kinder soul.  Keep you chin up and do not empower her to ruin your vacation.    

I am going to log out because each post is taking forever - the site is big time sloooooow.  Good night Monkeys - I hope everyone has a peaceful night.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1862 on: December 29, 2009, 10:45:58 PM »

Oh JSM,I am sorry you are upset.It is very sweet of your StepDad to offer to take you to Mass.I am not your family,but I know how important going to Church is to you. 
Brother's girlfriend needs Tevye's platter upside her head.   
I say first we give it to her upside the head, then take the shards and put 'em where the sun don't shine!!! Monkey Devil!

Hahaha!

Tevye means business!
WORD!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: December 29, 2009, 10:49:08 PM »

Kennedy Centre Honours is on tonight and the last inductee is Bruce Springsteen .  The line up honouring the Boss is incredible.  Great music that rocks it out!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: December 29, 2009, 10:52:14 PM »

Someone stole Sting's razor 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: December 29, 2009, 10:53:14 PM »

My daughter just said that if they stuck a black hat on Sting he would fit in the Amish protection program 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: December 29, 2009, 10:54:11 PM »

Holy choir with Sting.  I have goose bumps on goose bumps.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: December 29, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »

I switched Zoe's picture, because I feel like a drink 

How cute.  Wish my GD was here to see, she loves looking at all the avatars, especially the ones with the animals.  I won't see her for 7 more days.   Sad

Speaking of avatars, BG .. I have been dying to do this to yours ever since I saw the one you are using. I just finished the rough draft. LOL

Hope you don't mind my playing with it:

That is adorable!

heh .. thanks mission!

(I don't think she saw it though. She disappeared right after I posted it!)

Hope you are doing well tonight, after all that ironing!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: December 29, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »

Kennedy Centre Honours is on tonight and the last inductee is Bruce Springsteen .  The line up honouring the Boss is incredible.  Great music that rocks it out!

Darn! I would have loved to have seen that. Going to be over in 4 minutes here.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: December 29, 2009, 11:09:20 PM »

heh .. watching the news on TV .. they just reported that our ONE snowstorm has wiped out our winter snow removal budget!

Oh man.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: December 29, 2009, 11:09:53 PM »

Darn! I would have loved to have seen that. Going to be over in 4 minutes here.

I caught it in the last half hour. But I am gonna catch it again at 10:00 on the western CBS channel.  I love satellite just for this reason.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1871 on: December 29, 2009, 11:49:19 PM »

Okay, other load of laundry is in the dryer. Going to put the doo dads on my shoes, get my coat on, put on a happy face and walk to my sisters condo. Wish me luck. Luv ya monkeys.  an angelic monkey
Good luck, though I haven't a clue what the doo dads on your shoes are 

I think that translates to the anti slip grip claws that she can strap on.
Yes, that is what they are, these little rubber things with wires around it like tire chains.

Not only are they good to stop you from slipping, the second feature that is not advertised is that they are great to accidently kick a SIL in the shin with.  Just saying   Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! You got that right Northern!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: December 29, 2009, 11:52:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Wow you guys have been talkative today. Took me forever to catch up.
JSM, loved your pictures and i am so sorry you are having a bad day. Just tell the GF to bug off and ask her who died and made her boss.

Tevye so glad you found a wig you liked and even better that it was free  You can also put a little baking soda in water and drink it for indigestion!

And hello to all the others I missed

Thanks Darla, it got a little better. I hope you are having a great evening.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: December 30, 2009, 12:02:21 AM »

Tevye, I am glad you got a wig and hope you don't wake up nauseated. My prayers are with you. Here I am having a pity party and you are so strong. I feel really guilty now.
Hey, I'll switch places with you! I'll just zap down there, kick your family's azzes, tell them to be nice to our JSM or we'll send Muffy and Klaas after them! You have a couple of ML's, go smoke in their rooms, then go skating. Do something that makes YOU feel good, it is your vacation also.

And stop worrying about Josef! I bet he is having the time of his life. He's likely acting out because he knows it gets him more attention. You just need to decide to have a good time. Hell, if ya wanna call me and yack, I promise I'll make ya laugh...today's the day I get to do all the fun drugs!
  I would have loved for you to come down and do some azz whopping. You make me always laugh. I hope your drugs work. It got better after supper, I think when my stepdad went for the second round of pizza he read them the riot act, because they came in with a totally different attitude.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: December 30, 2009, 12:04:47 AM »

Oh JSM,I am sorry you are upset.It is very sweet of your StepDad to offer to take you to Mass.I am not your family,but I know how important going to Church is to you. 
Brother's girlfriend needs Tevye's platter upside her head.   
I say first we give it to her upside the head, then take the shards and put 'em where the sun don't shine!!! Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: December 30, 2009, 12:08:38 AM »

Tevye, I am glad you got a wig and hope you don't wake up nauseated. My prayers are with you. Here I am having a pity party and you are so strong. I feel really guilty now.
Hey, I'll switch places with you! I'll just zap down there, kick your family's azzes, tell them to be nice to our JSM or we'll send Muffy and Klaas after them! You have a couple of ML's, go smoke in their rooms, then go skating. Do something that makes YOU feel good, it is your vacation also.

And stop worrying about Josef! I bet he is having the time of his life. He's likely acting out because he knows it gets him more attention. You just need to decide to have a good time. Hell, if ya wanna call me and yack, I promise I'll make ya laugh...today's the day I get to do all the fun drugs!
  I would have loved for you to come down and do some azz whopping. You make me always laugh. I hope your drugs work. It got better after supper, I think when my stepdad went for the second round of pizza he read them the riot act, because they came in with a totally different attitude.  Monkey Devil!
Yeah Step-Dad! See, he knows that I charge highly for my "I'm the big sister, I'm riding into town with my white hat, I'm gonna kick all your azzes and you better to be nice to JSM!" services. charter flights, lots of smokes and wikky, and then there's the whole bail me outta jail thing...I'm sure he knew it'd be cheaper for him to take care of it!

Glad things went better for ya!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: December 30, 2009, 12:08:57 AM »

JSM sorry to hear brothers girlfriend is putting a damper on your vacation and that they went sledding and left you behind that is so not nice.  Now...if it were me I would tell the girlfriend to pound sand (or snow) and that you are going to go to church - maybe she needs to start going and learn how to be a kinder soul.  Keep you chin up and do not empower her to ruin your vacation.    

I am going to log out because each post is taking forever - the site is big time sloooooow.  Good night Monkeys - I hope everyone has a peaceful night.  an angelic monkey
Thanks Mission, I hope you are having a great week. I just had a little pity party today. Its getting better.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: December 30, 2009, 12:18:31 AM »

Yeah Step-Dad! See, he knows that I charge highly for my "I'm the big sister, I'm riding into town with my white hat, I'm gonna kick all your azzes and you better to be nice to JSM!" services. charter flights, lots of smokes and wikky, and then there's the whole bail me outta jail thing...I'm sure he knew it'd be cheaper for him to take care of it!

You crack me up Tevye. I knew you would be able to take care of her, but big daddy must have said something. IDK. I think she was upset today about missing her dogs and wants to get home to them. She is the one that called the pet lodge and found out one of the dogs isn't eating so she was getting b*tchy about that, she doesn't have common sense. She thought that because the dog was growling at the girls at the petlodge, if he bit one of them they would put the dog down. I was like "dumba*ss, they get bit all the time. My brother said she thought it was like the dog pound.  She yaks so much, she doesn't listen and thinks she knows everything. Guess she doesn't cause I whooped her azz in Trivial Pursuit tonight! Round two tomorrow.  Monkey Devil!

You need to get some rest Tevye, and when you get through with treatment, you are coming to Texas so we can partay!!! All other monkeys are invited as well for a end of treatment party for Tevye. We can kick my parents out of their house, party like we are in the 12th grade and go toilet paper Tony Romo's house down the street. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: December 30, 2009, 12:21:40 AM »

You crack me up Tevye. I knew you would be able to take care of her, but big daddy must have said something. IDK. I think she was upset today about missing her dogs and wants to get home to them. She is the one that called the pet lodge and found out one of the dogs isn't eating so she was getting b*tchy about that, she doesn't have common sense. She thought that because the dog was growling at the girls at the petlodge, if he bit one of them they would put the dog down. I was like "dumba*ss, they get bit all the time. My brother said she thought it was like the dog pound.  She yaks so much, she doesn't listen and thinks she knows everything. Guess she doesn't cause I whooped her azz in Trivial Pursuit tonight! Round two tomorrow.  Monkey Devil!

You need to get some rest Tevye, and when you get through with treatment, you are coming to Texas so we can partay!!! All other monkeys are invited as well for a end of treatment party for Tevye. We can kick my parents out of their house, party like we are in the 12th grade and go toilet paper Tony Romo's house down the street. 
I am SO in! Gotta get me some red cowboy boots (we'll go riding, right?) and I'll be down.

And you're right, I need to get to bed. But, CONGRATS ON WHOOPING AZZ IN TRIVIAL PURSUIT, we all know how smart you are!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: December 30, 2009, 12:36:26 AM »

I am SO in! Gotta get me some red cowboy boots (we'll go riding, right?) and I'll be down.

And you're right, I need to get to bed. But, CONGRATS ON WHOOPING AZZ IN TRIVIAL PURSUIT, we all know how smart you are!
Tevye, for you I will get some boots, yes we will go riding, the equestrian center is right down the street from me. Now get to bed, I am waiting on the brother and gf to get home from the stinky springs to see if they are going skiing tomorrow. Then I am off to bed too. I am trying to remember to keep my yap shut. Have a good one and rest up.  JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.