April 27, 2024, 06:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404479 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2009, 10:17:01 AM »

Well I have to cut my hair, which should have been done last weekend, but I made and excuse, so I didn't wash my hair this morning, to make me go get it cut, and then to the store.  See you all later.
You mean you are going to cut your own hair?

I cut my own hair.  I only get it professionally cut maybe once every 2 years.   
I have thought about it many times but was scared to death I would make such a mess it would be awful - It sure would be nice to cut your own because it would save so much money - it blows my mind what a haircut costs these days. Will you cut mine 
Good Morning everyone. I'm the person that got a curling iron stuck in my hair, it was not good, one of those that are like a brush  Cut my own hair  I trimmed my oldest daughter's hair when she was little, it was so horrid, I had to run to get it fixed at the beauty shop 
No Rose, that sounds just like what my mom did to me when I was in Jr high.
I asked for those electric curlers when I was a teen for Christmas one year. I got them, I shouldn't have. I had really long hair, and got them stuck in my hair, my mom had to help get them out of my hair. Could be why my hair is like Jamie Lee Curtis, oh, you have your hair cut like Jamie Lee Curtis, people will say to me, and I do, right down to the grey just like her. If she can go grey, so can I 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2009, 10:17:54 AM »

Murphy Sick and Vomiting Just Before She Died

Posted Dec 21st 2009 12:02AM by TMZ Staff

Brittany MurphyBrittany Murphy was very ill in the hours before she went into cardiac arrest and died, sources tell TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taking prescription meds for flu-like symptoms she had been experiencing for several days. We're told Murphy began vomiting early Sunday morning and told family members she was feeling very ill.

Sources say various prescriptions were found in the home -- written for Brittany Murphy, husband Simon Monjack, and Brittany's mom. One source says, "There were a lot ... a lot of prescriptions in the house."

Law enforcement sources tell us Murphy collapsed in the bathroom and somehow ended up in the shower ... there was, we're told, a significant amount of vomit in the immediate area.

We're also told authorities did not find illegal drugs in the house, but Murphy was definitely taking various prescription meds.

Sources say her condition and the meds could have triggered a heart attack, but it's too early to know. An autopsy will be performed Monday or Tuesday. We reported earlier Monjack did not want an autopsy but ultimately it's the Coroner's call.

Brittany MurphyAs we first reported, Brittany Murphy's mother told paramedics her daughter suffered from diabetes. We're told it was type 2 diabetes and people involved in the case doubt her condition caused her death.  What a shame, I really liked her in Clueless and the voice of Luanne in King Of The Hill.

Vomiting is a symptom of a heart attack. I vomited and had cold sweats before I had mine. The only place I really hurt was my left hand and couldn't get enough air.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2009, 10:19:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I enjoyed mine so much.

JSM, those light balls that Family Dollar had.....they cut them 50% yesterday. I bought all they had here lol. which was five. I have 5 windows across the front so think I might hang them in each window. They are really pretty when they are lit.
I will be in and out today. Got to make some lollipops and bake a cake.

Mission glad you liked the Chicken Divan. My crowd loves it.

Hi NoRose.
Hi Darla, hope your chicken and dumplings meal was good yesterday    Do you make the lollipops from a kit? I noticed yesterday at Joann's that they had Wilton baking things, and some were pops.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »

I hit post before I finished my last post. Sounds kind of hinkey that her husband did not want an autopsy, especially with all the meds in the house.

God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »

morning all!
JSM ..hope that Joe is feeling better!
I have to go over to the recipe thread to check out some more recipes so that I get my list together...I am making the fruit dessert salad for sure so far and the oreo cheesecake thingy...I am having the family for Christmas Eve...having lasagna and a chopped salad...a turkey breast and some assorted side dishes..something for everyone..Xmas we go to DIL's house so I will only have to take a dish to pass that day...easy enough...lots of bubbly wine flowing...I had the best Sangria's the other night at Ruby Tuesdays..I am going to make them for Xmas Eve...yummy!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »

Hey Monkeys. 
 ::ElfMonkey::Hope everyone had a good weekend.I'll be lurking along today.I have my Granddaughter(12) for a few days.Her middle name should be moody,and I change my mind about every thing on the hour.   
I need more coffee.   

12 year old girls are all about moody, heck the moodiness never leaves once it starts. Have a fun day 

nrcg  Thats the truth They are like Dr. Jekyll & Hyde one moment nice and sweet the next moment real terrors. But you love them any way.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2009, 10:25:25 AM »

Hey Monkeys. 
 ::ElfMonkey::Hope everyone had a good weekend.I'll be lurking along today.I have my Granddaughter(12) for a few days.Her middle name should be moody,and I change my mind about every thing on the hour.   
I need more coffee.   

12 year old girls are all about moody, heck the moodiness never leaves once it starts. Have a fun day 

nrcg  Thats the truth They are like Dr. Jekyll & Hyde one moment nice and sweet the next moment real terrors. But you love them any way.

I think that age 6 is the new 12 for moodiness in girls! as observed with 6 yr old grand daughter! 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2009, 10:28:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

JSM, those light balls that Family Dollar had.....they cut them 50% yesterday. I bought all they had here lol. which was five. I have 5 windows across the front so think I might hang them in each window. They are really pretty when they are lit.

Hi NoRose.
Hi Darla, hope your chicken and dumplings meal was good yesterday    Do you make the lollipops from a kit? I noticed yesterday at Joann's that they had Wilton baking things, and some were pops.

It was delicious No Rose. My BIL is a really good cook. He always cooks Sunday Dinner while my sister goes to church.We sat and watched old home movies of Christmases past. It was so fun to watch when my kids were little and then the grandbabies coming along. My BIL has taken all the old vhs tapes and put them on CD's. So wonderful to hear my dad and my brother's voices and see their faces again. My dad has been gone 22 yrs and my brother 6 yrs.

No Rose I am going to try to make white chocolate star  lollipops. I saw them in a Southern living magazine. I will post a pic if they turn out looking like they are suppose to. HeHe. I have to wait a while to start, one of my morning meds make my hands shake for about an hour.But I do have some of the lollipop molds from Wilton's. I use to do alot of them and cakes also til arthritis got so bad. 

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2009, 10:32:07 AM »

I have a grand daughter that will be 8 in Jan. Talk about a Drama Queen. She can be a little girl one day and 40 yrs old the next She is a girly girl one minute and on the floor wrestling with her brother the next.

God Bless!
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2009, 10:33:50 AM »

Good morning all! Well last night we celebrated my birthday and christmas at my moms, since we will be going to my fiancee's parents tomorrow night thru xmas.....

thinkin i drank too much... i need to behave!!!! i drank a whole 1/5th of whiskey minus 6 shots they other peeps had! so yeah.....whew
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2009, 10:35:30 AM »

I have a grand daughter that will be 8 in Jan. Talk about a Drama Queen. She can be a little girl one day and 40 yrs old the next She is a girly girl one minute and on the floor wrestling with her brother the next.

I have a niece that is around that age...might be 10... but she is the same way she is always beatin her brother up and bein a tom boy but than at other times she wants to dress girly and has me braid her hair every night if im around her it cracks me up
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2009, 10:35:49 AM »

Murphy Sick and Vomiting Just Before She Died

Posted Dec 21st 2009 12:02AM by TMZ Staff

Brittany MurphyBrittany Murphy was very ill in the hours before she went into cardiac arrest and died, sources tell TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taking prescription meds for flu-like symptoms she had been experiencing for several days. We're told Murphy began vomiting early Sunday morning and told family members she was feeling very ill.

Sources say various prescriptions were found in the home -- written for Brittany Murphy, husband Simon Monjack, and Brittany's mom. One source says, "There were a lot ... a lot of prescriptions in the house."

Law enforcement sources tell us Murphy collapsed in the bathroom and somehow ended up in the shower ... there was, we're told, a significant amount of vomit in the immediate area.

We're also told authorities did not find illegal drugs in the house, but Murphy was definitely taking various prescription meds.

Sources say her condition and the meds could have triggered a heart attack, but it's too early to know. An autopsy will be performed Monday or Tuesday. We reported earlier Monjack did not want an autopsy but ultimately it's the Coroner's call.

Brittany MurphyAs we first reported, Brittany Murphy's mother told paramedics her daughter suffered from diabetes. We're told it was type 2 diabetes and people involved in the case doubt her condition caused her death.  What a shame, I really liked her in Clueless and the voice of Luanne in King Of The Hill.

Vomiting is a symptom of a heart attack. I vomited and had cold sweats before I had mine. The only place I really hurt was my left hand and couldn't get enough air.
  an angelic monkey How awful
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2009, 10:37:22 AM »

I hit post before I finished my last post. Sounds kind of hinkey that her husband did not want an autopsy, especially with all the meds in the house.
Yes, and it was really no secret about drugs, and she also suffered from eating disorders, which takes a tremendous toll on the heart. They say there was no illegal drugs in the house, but they had plenty of time to get those out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »

morning all!
JSM ..hope that Joe is feeling better!
I have to go over to the recipe thread to check out some more recipes so that I get my list together...I am making the fruit dessert salad for sure so far and the oreo cheesecake thingy...I am having the family for Christmas Eve...having lasagna and a chopped salad...a turkey breast and some assorted side dishes..something for everyone..Xmas we go to DIL's house so I will only have to take a dish to pass that day...easy enough...lots of bubbly wine flowing...I had the best Sangria's the other night at Ruby Tuesdays..I am going to make them for Xmas Eve...yummy!
Sounds great    I haven't had Sangria for years.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2009, 10:39:06 AM »

Hey Monkeys. 
I need more coffee.   

And some of us never lose the moodiness 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »

Hey Monkeys. 
I need more coffee.   

I think that age 6 is the new 12 for moodiness in girls! as observed with 6 yr old grand daughter! 
  I have to say my youngest has always been moody, and when she was little and wasn't winning a game that was being played 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #216 on: December 21, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Busy day at work. Mission you have a good party and wine exchange, Klaas I am impressed you cut your own hair. Trimm I will be lurking as well. Anyways have a good day and I will peek in when I get a chance.

Oh and thanks for all the advice about Josef's eye. The vet just called and asked if I was poking him in the eye with chopsticks.  His cornea is fine, either a bee got him or a stick when he was nosing around in the bushes. He doesn't think it is a cold because it is just one eye. He looked so pitiful this morning because it was so swollen and red. They are giving him antibiotic drops and he will be fine.  an angelic monkey So thanks again for all your advice. 

BBL, work is calling. 
Have a good day JSM, glad to hear Josef is going to be ok.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: December 21, 2009, 10:43:10 AM »

Well I have to cut my hair, which should have been done last weekend, but I made and excuse, so I didn't wash my hair this morning, to make me go get it cut, and then to the store.  See you all later.
You mean you are going to cut your own hair?

I cut my own hair.  I only get it professionally cut maybe once every 2 years.   
I have thought about it many times but was scared to death I would make such a mess it would be awful - It sure would be nice to cut your own because it would save so much money - it blows my mind what a haircut costs these days. Will you cut mine 
Good Morning everyone. I'm the person that got a curling iron stuck in my hair, it was not good, one of those that are like a brush  Cut my own hair  I trimmed my oldest daughter's hair when she was little, it was so horrid, I had to run to get it fixed at the beauty shop 
NoRose you always make me laugh 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2009, 10:45:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hi NoRose.

It was delicious No Rose. My BIL is a really good cook. He always cooks Sunday Dinner while my sister goes to church.We sat and watched old home movies of Christmases past. It was so fun to watch when my kids were little and then the grandbabies coming along. My BIL has taken all the old vhs tapes and put them on CD's. So wonderful to hear my dad and my brother's voices and see their faces again. My dad has been gone 22 yrs and my brother 6 yrs.

No Rose I am going to try to make white chocolate star  lollipops. I saw them in a Southern living magazine. I will post a pic if they turn out looking like they are suppose to. HeHe. I have to wait a while to start, one of my morning meds make my hands shake for about an hour.But I do have some of the lollipop molds from Wilton's. I use to do alot of them and cakes also til arthritis got so bad. 
How wonderful and lucky to have all the past Christmases preserved like that  an angelic monkey White chocolate star lollipops sound good, would like to see a pic of those. I'm so sorry about the arthritis and your hands shaking from the meds. My mom and grandma had arthritis very bad. I have it literally on one half of my body. My whole right side has it, why my left side doesn't I would not know. On xrays my lower back shows arthritis along with other issues. I figure it was passed to me from mom and grandma.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »

Hey Monkeys. 
I need more coffee.   

You got that right I wanted to put my daughter in a closet and keep her there until she was 18 arggggg those tween years were testy but I love her to pieces even though at 23 she still has her moments 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.