April 27, 2024, 03:18:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404453 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2009, 10:46:08 AM »

I hit post before I finished my last post. Sounds kind of hinkey that her husband did not want an autopsy, especially with all the meds in the house.
Yes, and it was really no secret about drugs, and she also suffered from eating disorders, which takes a tremendous toll on the heart. They say there was no illegal drugs in the house, but they had plenty of time to get those out.

What a shame to lose some one so young. Your right nrcg she had an eating disorder and if they prove it is what triggered the heart attack I pray others will come to realize this you have to be skinning is for the birds. My sis do to health reasons lost so much weight that her body started to shut down. She made it and works really hard to keep her weight up. We rejoice over ever ounce she gains.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I enjoyed mine so much.

JSM, those light balls that Family Dollar had.....they cut them 50% yesterday. I bought all they had here lol. which was five. I have 5 windows across the front so think I might hang them in each window. They are really pretty when they are lit.
I will be in and out today. Got to make some lollipops and bake a cake.

Mission glad you liked the Chicken Divan. My crowd loves it.

Hi NoRose.
My husband loved it I froze the left overs - it made enough for several meals. Nummmmm

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »

Good morning all! Well last night we celebrated my birthday and christmas at my moms, since we will be going to my fiancee's parents tomorrow night thru xmas.....

thinkin i drank too much... i need to behave!!!! i drank a whole 1/5th of whiskey minus 6 shots they other peeps had! so yeah.....whew
And you are at work and functioning? I would be still on the floor, I can't handle liquor at all. Hope you had a great time 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2009, 10:50:31 AM »

I hit post before I finished my last post. Sounds kind of hinkey that her husband did not want an autopsy, especially with all the meds in the house.
Yes, and it was really no secret about drugs, and she also suffered from eating disorders, which takes a tremendous toll on the heart. They say there was no illegal drugs in the house, but they had plenty of time to get those out.

What a shame to lose some one so young. Your right nrcg she had an eating disorder and if they prove it is what triggered the heart attack I pray others will come to realize this you have to be skinning is for the birds. My sis do to health reasons lost so much weight that her body started to shut down. She made it and works really hard to keep her weight up. We rejoice over ever ounce she gains.
That's wonderful that she works hard to keep her weight up, it is awful what lose of weight/eating disorders can do to one's body. Karen Carpenter was only a year older then Brittany when she died from eating disorders.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2009, 10:51:11 AM »

Good morning all! Well last night we celebrated my birthday and christmas at my moms, since we will be going to my fiancee's parents tomorrow night thru xmas.....

thinkin i drank too much... i need to behave!!!! i drank a whole 1/5th of whiskey minus 6 shots they other peeps had! so yeah.....whew
Do you need some of these Carrie?  Oh what it is to be young again.  I am glad you had a good time.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2009, 10:52:18 AM »

That's wonderful that she works hard to keep her weight up, it is awful what lose of weight/eating disorders can do to one's body. Karen Carpenter was only a year older then Brittany when she died from eating disorders.
I was thinking the same thing...shades of Karen Carpenter all over again. Very sad

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:19 AM »

I was thinking the same thing...shades of Karen Carpenter all over again. Very sad
It is, I always thought that Karen Carpenter had a gorgeous voice, I may not have enjoyed a lot of their songs, but her voice was awesome.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »

And you are at work and functioning? I would be still on the floor, I can't handle liquor at all. Hope you had a great time 

Yes at work! haha i had a wonderful time 
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2009, 10:59:14 AM »

Do you need some of these Carrie?  Oh what it is to be young again.  I am glad you had a good time.

nope im just fine, thank you tho!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »

Yes at work! haha i had a wonderful time 
Wow, even when I was young I couldn't hold my liquor at all. I would always be the one sick and crying and upset. I was never a happy drinker, maybe for a tiny while, and then that was it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2009, 11:02:09 AM »

Brittany Murphy Autopsy Underway

Posted Dec 21st 2009 10:30AM by TMZ Staff

Brittany MurphyTMZ has learned the L.A. County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Brittany Murphy, despite the wishes of her husband Simon Monjack.

As TMZ reported, she was feeling ill before she died.

We're told Brittany had taken prescription drugs before she died -- we're also told authorities discovered a large quantity of prescription drugs at her house after she died.

Like her husband was going to stop an autopsy, would never have happened under the circumstances.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2009, 11:06:06 AM »

For all of you that are snowed in and those who are not I posted a yummy cake recipe in the Christmas recipe thread. Hope you enjoy it. It is really simple and so good on a cold day!

NoRose you crack me up with all of your mishap stories lol I could name a few of my own. Like turning my hair green with hair color. lol. Do NOT ever buy a haircolor with ash in the name.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »

For all of you that are snowed in and those who are not I posted a yummy cake recipe in the Christmas recipe thread. Hope you enjoy it. It is really simple and so good on a cold day!

NoRose you crack me up with all of your mishap stories lol I could name a few of my own. Like turning my hair green with hair color. lol. Do NOT ever buy a haircolor with ash in the name.
I will go check that out  I promise that I won't buy any haircolor with ash in the name  I gave up with coloring my hair, my husband use to do it for me, because there was no way with my hair beauty abilities that I would have ever attempted it. No matter what dye, gray hair still came through, and it always looked artificial on me. Besides I worked awfully hard for the gray hair, every last one of them, and I'm keeping them.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2009, 11:12:58 AM »

darla I did that with the in laws coming the next day. I cried and then had to go get it fixed at the saloon. She said the same thing it was the ash in the color. Never used any color with ash in it again. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2009, 11:15:29 AM »

darla I did that with the in laws coming the next day. I cried and then had to go get it fixed at the saloon. She said the same thing it was the ash in the color. Never used any color with ash in it again. 
  wonder what is in color with the word ash?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »

I will go check that out  I promise that I won't buy any haircolor with ash in the name  I gave up with coloring my hair, my husband use to do it for me, because there was no way with my hair beauty abilities that I would have ever attempted it. No matter what dye, gray hair still came through, and it always looked artificial on me. Besides I worked awfully hard for the gray hair, every last one of them, and I'm keeping them.

I have earned all of my gray hairs also lol. and I got a bunch of them. But I do put some color on it as my natural hair color is a dish water blonde yuk.

With the arthritis I got the better deal than my sister. Mine is osteo and hers is Rheumatoid. She takes  Remicade infusions every six weeks . Arthritis is hereditary. Her poor feet are awful.

God Bless!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2009, 11:21:29 AM »

I don't know. Lets just say the hair would have been really great for halloween.  With the green and orange. It was a mess

GOD BLESS AMERICA
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2009, 11:22:09 AM »

I don't know NoRose, but I ended up putting about 4 different colors on it in one day. Surprised I had any hair left it is so thin and fine to start with. No one likes to cut my hair as it is so fine, every scissor mark shows. I finally found a girl that does it with a razor and it does fine. Just always straight as a board with no lift to it.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2009, 11:22:15 AM »

Rheumatoid arthritis is horrible, the way it cripples up the fingers. Why is it that some of us inherit all the bad things that our family has had? I'm waiting for my bladder to go, my mom and grandma both had some kind of surgery because of lack of bladder control.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2009, 11:23:12 AM »

Thats funny, because i used to dye my step sisters hair and we used an ash color and it turned the ugliest color!!! So we never use that color!!! i do my lil sisters but used blonde for highlights and dye her hair a slightly darke color, i used to cut it to and used to cut my own hair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.