April 27, 2024, 08:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404393 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2760 on: January 04, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »

Glad Josef is doing good  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2761 on: January 04, 2010, 06:43:53 PM »

Gotta run, of course the first day of a New Year and my employee that calls in sick or wants to leave early on Holidays came in and left sick. And she complains that she has no time off at the end of the year. 
  an angelic monkey Hopefully things will get better through the day.
No Rose to tell you the truth, I would rather have her gone, than giving me germs.
I don't blame you, don't need to get what ever she has. How is Josef doing  an angelic monkey
Josef is a FAKER! He was just playing me to get sympathy. When I picked him up he was in the playroom and saw me, jumped up quicker than snit. But I did show the guy that works in the back where Joe is flinching and he noticed it too. He told me to see if it continues because it is possible that Joe bruised himself running into the door or something. He does that all the time, so it made sense. If he still flinches on Thursday when his vet gets back, I will pay the $60 and have him checked out. This vet doesn't gouge me like the others try to do.  Monkey Devil!

Hi JSM!!!

So glad to hear Josef is most likely fine!

I had a feeling that he was somehow like Brandi and it wasn't arthritis.

BTW, how old is Josef?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #2762 on: January 04, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »

You stay safe also Mission , Have a great night!

Hey Darla!  I saw your post and your Valentine avi is ready whenever you are! 

How is everybody? I'm freezing my tushy off right now! We've hit a real cold spell! Brrrrrr!!!
[/quote

Thanks CBB, I will go get it when I finish my big bowl of chili. Trying to warm up the inside. It is cold here too. Stay warm!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2763 on: January 04, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »

I will look for that at Costco the next time we go, even though I said it will be a cold day in he!! when I go into that crazy place again. 
Target, Walmart and Walgreens has it too if you don't want to enter the gates of hell.  Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2764 on: January 04, 2010, 07:03:04 PM »

Gotta run, of course the first day of a New Year and my employee that calls in sick or wants to leave early on Holidays came in and left sick. And she complains that she has no time off at the end of the year. 
  an angelic monkey Hopefully things will get better through the day.
No Rose to tell you the truth, I would rather have her gone, than giving me germs.
I don't blame you, don't need to get what ever she has. How is Josef doing  an angelic monkey
Josef is a FAKER! He was just playing me to get sympathy. When I picked him up he was in the playroom and saw me, jumped up quicker than snit. But I did show the guy that works in the back where Joe is flinching and he noticed it too. He told me to see if it continues because it is possible that Joe bruised himself running into the door or something. He does that all the time, so it made sense. If he still flinches on Thursday when his vet gets back, I will pay the $60 and have him checked out. This vet doesn't gouge me like the others try to do.  Monkey Devil!

Hi JSM!!!

So glad to hear Josef is most likely fine!

I had a feeling that he was somehow like Brandi and it wasn't arthritis.

BTW, how old is Josef?
Hey Brandi I really think he was playing me but, I am still not positive it isn't arthritis, he couldn't jump on the bed last night. I really think he was full of poop and that is why he was having trouble sitting and getting up. 

Funny you asked how old he is, I just got off the phone with my mom and she asked the same thing. My brother says he is 11 or 12, and that sounds about right.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2765 on: January 04, 2010, 07:03:40 PM »

Hey Monkeys.I am mostly reading because every time I post I keep getting hung up or knocked out of the cage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2766 on: January 04, 2010, 07:04:25 PM »

I have supper ready and now my husband is again trying to get a hold of ATandT, over our phone bill, the first lady said to him, I feel you are getting irate, wonder how much she gets paid to figure that out.  So now he is on hold again, trying to get someone to help. This should take all night 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2767 on: January 04, 2010, 07:05:12 PM »

Hey Monkeys.I am mostly reading because every time I post I keep getting hung up or knocked out of the cage.   
WTH, me too, all day long off and on.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2768 on: January 04, 2010, 07:05:15 PM »

My mom just called and asked if I was in jail?  She got a automated call saying a loved one was in jail and calling collect. I offered Tevye bail money, not to do the dirty deed of sister in a snowbank myself.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2769 on: January 04, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys. Hope all is going well.

Bananas, I just said a prayer for your grandson.

Thanks for all of your input about Joe and arthritis in dogs. Josef was his evil self when he got out of the car. I think he is playing me, but he does have a hard time getting up on the bed. I think y'all are right about him sleeping on the cold floor.

Also, they are going to put him in the playroom and watch him when he gets up and tries and sit down. I swear he won't do it when he is at school, but as soon as he gets home he will act strangely. 

Anyways, just wanted to check in and see how all are doing. Tevye, if you need bail money when you accidently push sister in a snowbank, just give me a ring. 

Please do call.Hubby will be just fine with the kids watching after him.   
Pick me up on the way seeing as I keep missing you on here a trip in the Viper to Michigan would allow us to yak it up a bit 
Word of warning: Even my brother the daredevil puts his Viper up for the winter. You may want to snag a hummer or a Land Cruiser for a trip this far north. Heck, we just got 2 feet of snow over the weekend! No chains allowed on the tires, either. I guess our state doesn't want any sissies driving around! Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys!

Speaking of snow, we still have piles outside our house that are 18" tall in places from our snow almost three weeks ago!

This is central Virginia, and that is just unheard of! Our snows usually are melted within a few days, if that long!

As BabyBear said, this global warming is just too much. LOL

Hope everyone is managing to stay warm.

Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh, Trimm: I left you a post with this in it, among a few others!

*Bud's Girl* alert for Granddaughter!

Brandi,it's so cute.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2770 on: January 04, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »

Hey Trimm. My posting is slower than mollasses in January. I haven't been knocked out yet.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2771 on: January 04, 2010, 07:09:06 PM »

Thanks for all of your input about Joe and arthritis in dogs. Josef was his evil self when he got out of the car. I think he is playing me, but he does have a hard time getting up on the bed. I think y'all are right about him sleeping on the cold floor.

Also, they are going to put him in the playroom and watch him when he gets up and tries and sit down. I swear he won't do it when he is at school, but as soon as he gets home he will act strangely. 

Anyways, just wanted to check in and see how all are doing. Tevye, if you need bail money when you accidently push sister in a snowbank, just give me a ring. 

Pick me up on the way seeing as I keep missing you on here a trip in the Viper to Michigan would allow us to yak it up a bit 
Word of warning: Even my brother the daredevil puts his Viper up for the winter. You may want to snag a hummer or a Land Cruiser for a trip this far north. Heck, we just got 2 feet of snow over the weekend! No chains allowed on the tires, either. I guess our state doesn't want any sissies driving around! Monkey Devil!
OK we will drive the Escalade then  Trimm I will pick you up.

Uh.....excuse me.  Isn't that Dolce's Escalade?

Nope.This one is real.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2772 on: January 04, 2010, 07:09:33 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2773 on: January 04, 2010, 07:10:41 PM »

My mom just called and asked if I was in jail?  She got a automated call saying a loved one was in jail and calling collect. I offered Tevye bail money, not to do the dirty deed of sister in a snowbank myself.  Monkey Devil!
One night my dad got a call like that  We figured it was a wrong number, or someone fooling around.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2774 on: January 04, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....Well so much for staying in Pj's all day. Forgot my Mom had a drs. Appt this afternoon.
It is just so frickin cold I hate to even open a door here. We just aren't use to these kinds of temps. Hope everyone has had a decent day.

I know.It was 17 here this morning and this weekend it will be like 10ish.
Brrrr.I hope you are staying warm.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2775 on: January 04, 2010, 07:12:28 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....Well so much for staying in Pj's all day. Forgot my Mom had a drs. Appt this afternoon.
It is just so frickin cold I hate to even open a door here. We just aren't use to these kinds of temps. Hope everyone has had a decent day.

I never would think that temperatures got like that in the south, only good thing it doesn't last like it does in other areas, at least I don't think so 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2776 on: January 04, 2010, 07:18:08 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Why yes, it is! The twins are in the back. If they weren't just 12 inches, I'm sure you could see them! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2777 on: January 04, 2010, 07:18:54 PM »

I never would think that temperatures got like that in the south, only good thing it doesn't last like it does in other areas, at least I don't think so 

Yeah,we don't get the real cold weather here.Darn Global Warming.   Monkey Devil!
We may get snow Thursday.I am going to the store in the morning and beat the rush.    All the milk and bread will be gone.It is hilarious.   
Me,well I just need more paint.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2778 on: January 04, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »

CBB,that was funny as he!!.   

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2779 on: January 04, 2010, 07:21:04 PM »

Have you all seen the movie "The Blind Side"? Sandra Bullock drives a BMW in the movie that is to die for! I have real auto envy over it! I looked it up and I can have one for the low, low price of $148,000.00   

I'm not holding my breath or anything...........   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.