April 27, 2024, 01:06:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404433 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2780 on: January 04, 2010, 07:25:51 PM »

Uh.....excuse me.  Isn't that Dolce's Escalade?
That darn Dolce she had everything!

Darn if that is Dolces you should get a driver with it and you can party on the way.
  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! Thanks Greeneyes, you almost made me pee my pants.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2781 on: January 04, 2010, 07:27:48 PM »

Have you all seen the movie "The Blind Side"? Sandra Bullock drives a BMW in the movie that is to die for! I have real auto envy over it! I looked it up and I can have one for the low, low price of $148,000.00   

I'm not holding my breath or anything...........   
I haven't seen the movie CBB, heard it is very good and read the story in Readers Digest awhile back. Good lord how can a car cost that much money? That is a 3 bedroom house with 2 baths. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2782 on: January 04, 2010, 07:28:34 PM »

My mom just called and asked if I was in jail?  She got a automated call saying a loved one was in jail and calling collect. I offered Tevye bail money, not to do the dirty deed of sister in a snowbank myself.  Monkey Devil!
First, LOL!  DH thinks it might be better if I just don't answer the phone when snowbank sister calls. I'm going to do that. I'll talk to her daughter, but not her. At least her daughter has manners and knows how to say thanks!

Then, your mom is being scammed. Tell her to call her phone company immediatly and report it. Hopefully she has called ID and can give them the number.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2783 on: January 04, 2010, 07:29:21 PM »

I have supper ready and now my husband is again trying to get a hold of ATandT, over our phone bill, the first lady said to him, I feel you are getting irate, wonder how much she gets paid to figure that out.  So now he is on hold again, trying to get someone to help. This should take all night 

Oh no.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2784 on: January 04, 2010, 07:29:42 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....Well so much for staying in Pj's all day. Forgot my Mom had a drs. Appt this afternoon.
It is just so frickin cold I hate to even open a door here. We just aren't use to these kinds of temps. Hope everyone has had a decent day.
  an angelic monkey I hope you got to the doctors and back without freezing.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #2785 on: January 04, 2010, 07:31:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....Well so much for staying in Pj's all day. Forgot my Mom had a drs. Appt this afternoon.
It is just so frickin cold I hate to even open a door here. We just aren't use to these kinds of temps. Hope everyone has had a decent day.

I know.It was 17 here this morning and this weekend it will be like 10ish.
Brrrr.I hope you are staying warm.   an angelic monkey
  I never would think that temperatures got like that in the south, only good thing it doesn't last like it does in other areas, at least I don't think so 

Yeah,we don't get the real cold weather here.Darn Global Warming.   Monkey Devil!
We may get snow Thursday.I am going to the store in the morning and beat the rush.    All the milk and bread will be gone.It is hilarious.   
Me,well I just need more paint.   

They do that here too! Everybody mad rushes to the grocery store and it's like a mob!  Not Me! I bought my son a 4WD when he graduated from college, and when I laid the keys in his hand, I said, "Honey, this is the last vehicle from Mom you'll ever have, so take good care of it." He can't stand the thought of payments, so I just whistle, and he comes and gets me in it! 

I admit, I had ulterior motives!   

I'd like to see ole' Al put his tongue on my mailbox right now! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2786 on: January 04, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »

Hey Monkeys.I am mostly reading because every time I post I keep getting hung up or knocked out of the cage.   
Hey Trimm. My posting is slower than mollasses in January. I haven't been knocked out yet.

It's been terrible over here.I am starting to get a complex.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2787 on: January 04, 2010, 07:33:22 PM »

I have supper ready and now my husband is again trying to get a hold of ATandT, over our phone bill, the first lady said to him, I feel you are getting irate, wonder how much she gets paid to figure that out.  So now he is on hold again, trying to get someone to help. This should take all night 

Oh no.   
No Rose, you should give him some Ambien. By the time he's done with them, you guys will have free phone service for life! Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2788 on: January 04, 2010, 07:34:16 PM »

I never would think that temperatures got like that in the south, only good thing it doesn't last like it does in other areas, at least I don't think so 

Yeah,we don't get the real cold weather here.Darn Global Warming.   Monkey Devil!
We may get snow Thursday.I am going to the store in the morning and beat the rush.    All the milk and bread will be gone.It is hilarious.   

They do that here too! Everybody mad rushes to the grocery store and it's like a mob!  Not Me! I bought my son a 4WD when he graduated from college, and when I laid the keys in his hand, I said, "Honey, this is the last vehicle from Mom you'll ever have, so take good care of it." He can't stand the thought of payments, so I just whistle, and he comes and gets me in it! 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2789 on: January 04, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »

My mom just called and asked if I was in jail?  She got a automated call saying a loved one was in jail and calling collect. I offered Tevye bail money, not to do the dirty deed of sister in a snowbank myself.  Monkey Devil!
First, LOL!  DH thinks it might be better if I just don't answer the phone when snowbank sister calls. I'm going to do that. I'll talk to her daughter, but not her. At least her daughter has manners and knows how to say thanks!

Then, your mom is being scammed. Tell her to call her phone company immediatly and report it. Hopefully she has called ID and can give them the number.
I think DH is correct! Don't talk to snowbank sis, talk to daughter who says thanks.

My mom always gets calls from a guy asking "where Debra" she tells him it is the wrong number. I guess "where Debra" dude must be in jail. There was a call back number if they had any questions, she erased the message. I wish she wouldn't have so I could call and get the scoop on who is in jail or at least do a reverse lookup and see if it is a jailhouse.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2790 on: January 04, 2010, 07:35:18 PM »

Oh no.   
No Rose, you should give him some Ambien. By the time he's done with them, you guys will have free phone service for life! Monkey Devil!

Oh yes,and record him talking to the phone company.   

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2791 on: January 04, 2010, 07:35:52 PM »

Have you all seen the movie "The Blind Side"? Sandra Bullock drives a BMW in the movie that is to die for! I have real auto envy over it! I looked it up and I can have one for the low, low price of $148,000.00   

I haven't seen the movie CBB, heard it is very good and read the story in Readers Digest awhile back. Good lord how can a car cost that much money? That is a 3 bedroom house with 2 baths. 

No kidding! I'd have to be able to live in it for that kind of money, because I'd have to sell my house to buy it............ and then I'd be making payments! 

I read the book before I saw the movie, JM, and the book was better ( isn't it always? ). The movie was good though, and the car was outstanding! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2792 on: January 04, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »

Sounds like a scam to me.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2793 on: January 04, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »

It doesn't, normally.

I blame Al Gore.

Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2794 on: January 04, 2010, 07:38:21 PM »

What a nice mom you are CBB, ulterior motives or not.  an angelic monkey

As for Mr Gore, I would like to see something else stuck to a cold mailbox or lamp post right about now. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2795 on: January 04, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »

State board accuses octuplet doctor of negligence

By SHAYA TAYEFE MOHAJER / Associated Press Writer

Published: January 4th, 2010 03:08 PM
Last Modified: January 4th, 2010 03:09 PM

LOS ANGELES - The California Medical Board is accusing a fertility doctor of negligence and violating professional guidelines in the case of a woman who conceived octuplets.

The state licensing body said Monday that Beverly Hills fertility doctor Michael Kamrava acted beyond the reasonable judgment of a treating physician by repeatedly providing fertility treatment to a woman identified only by her initials "N.S" in the documents.

Nadya Suleman previously identified Kamrava as her doctor. The documents say his patient became pregnant with octuplets.

Suleman gave birth to the world's longest living set of octuplets on Jan. 26, 2008. She already had six other children.

No hearing date has been set on the medical board case.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2796 on: January 04, 2010, 07:41:13 PM »

sorry, link for above article:
http://www.adn.com/nation/story/1078735.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2797 on: January 04, 2010, 07:41:19 PM »

Oh no.   
It's taken care of but we have no idea what this was that was put on our phone bill for 15 bucks a month, nobody seemed to have an answer 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2798 on: January 04, 2010, 07:42:31 PM »

No kidding! I'd have to be able to live in it for that kind of money, because I'd have to sell my house to buy it............ and then I'd be making payments! 

I read the book before I saw the movie, JM, and the book was better ( isn't it always? ). The movie was good though, and the car was outstanding! 
Books are always better than movies. I am cheap, I can't imagine what the car payment would be for that BMW, but I do know one thing, it better have a bed and a bathroom because I would be living in it.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2799 on: January 04, 2010, 07:45:10 PM »

Oh no.   
He was calm on the second call, which was shocking, because they couldn't give him a straight answer about the charge. My daughter put this on our phone some kind of voice mail on our landline phone, we have an answering machine. My husband is waiting for her to get home to find out why she did this. The only thing we can think is she thought it was for her phone. She seldom uses the home phone. Should get interesting before the night is over 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.