April 27, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404488 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #360 on: December 21, 2009, 07:20:12 PM »

Hey No Rose should I tell them how I get relief from stress? Rocks?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: December 21, 2009, 07:21:03 PM »

Thanks Tevye. How are you doing?
Really really tired. so tired that walking up the stairs makes my legs scream. But that didn't stop me from refinishing a dolly highchair (from the 50's) and a child's piano (from the 60's) for my granddaughter today. I was going to do the reuposterly for the high chair tonight, but I think I'm just gonna sit in the chair and try to finish a couple of knitted scarves. Darn DH, he gets all his projects done early, and I wait till the last minute!

Awww Tevye, so sorry you are not feeling good. Rest up so you will be ready for Santa.

Thank you JSM.
I was never a part of egging anything, but back when I was young you could buy what they called cherry bombs, they were huge round firecrackers and a couple of them in a mailbox would do some heavy damage.

You had to have been friends with my husband, he was just telling me stories about cherry bombs, and doing damage to people's trash cans 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: December 21, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »

Hey No Rose should I tell them how I get relief from stress? Rocks?
    Please do  Monkey Devil!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 21, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »

Hey guys, I have a OCD neighbor across the street. She rides a broom if you know what I mean? Well she is in her 70's and hateful as they come. Think Cindy Anthony but about 25 yrs older. Well She is very prejudice and a black family moved in next door to me. Really nice people. Well their kids go to school with my grandkids and when they come over they all play together. Well Miss Betty Jean calls my landlord and he also owned the house next door and sold it to the black family.Said he needed to come down here and get on us because the kids were throwing rocks in her yard. They didn't do it. Cars going up and down the road throw the rocks in the yard because I get them also. She really got nasty with the kids if they even looked across the street. So me being kid friendly I went to Walmarts and bought a 40 lb bag of river rocks. My dad was an ace shooter with a sling shot. I inherited  some of his talent. Back in the summer when I was stressed I would get me a bucket of rocks and sit on my front porch and shoot them over in her yard at night. Talk about the best stress relief in the world.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: December 21, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »

Hey guys, I have a OCD neighbor across the street. She rides a broom if you know what I mean? Well she is in her 70's and hateful as they come. Think Cindy Anthony but about 25 yrs older. Well She is very prejudice and a black family moved in next door to me. Really nice people. Well their kids go to school with my grandkids and when they come over they all play together. Well Miss Betty Jean calls my landlord and he also owned the house next door and sold it to the black family.Said he needed to come down here and get on us because the kids were throwing rocks in her yard. They didn't do it. Cars going up and down the road throw the rocks in the yard because I get them also. She really got nasty with the kids if they even looked across the street. So me being kid friendly I went to Walmarts and bought a 40 lb bag of river rocks. My dad was an ace shooter with a sling shot. I inherited  some of his talent. Back in the summer when I was stressed I would get me a bucket of rocks and sit on my front porch and shoot them over in her yard at night. Talk about the best stress relief in the world.
  I love it
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: December 21, 2009, 07:36:42 PM »

She use to come over here about everyday but has not been over here since June. She got on the kids one night when we were having a family gathering about being on the dirt road with their bikes. It is a county maintained road and anyone can drive on  it. Her driveway turns off the little dirt road. My son the cop went over and told her that she didn't own the road and she had better not say another word to the kids. She is so OCD that she rakes up all the acorns and picks them up and puts them in garbage bags. She tends to everyone in towns business

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: December 21, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

She use to come over here about everyday but has not been over here since June. She got on the kids one night when we were having a family gathering about being on the dirt road with their bikes. It is a county maintained road and anyone can drive on  it. Her driveway turns off the little dirt road. My son the cop went over and told her that she didn't own the road and she had better not say another word to the kids. She is so OCD that she rakes up all the acorns and picks them up and puts them in garbage bags. She tends to everyone in towns business

Always has to be one of those in the neighborhood, good, it sounds like your son scared her.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #367 on: December 21, 2009, 08:17:51 PM »

Darla, we had a neighbor like that before I moved. The guy next door was from El Salvador and he called her the spider lady because she wore black leggings and black shirts all the time. She was meticulous about her yard (she lived in a duplex) one day she mowed the guy's grass that lived in the same duplex. Pizzed him off, so when the grass grew a bit he lowered the lawnmower blade the lowest it would go and shaved a stripe down the middle of the property. She never messed with his side of the yard again. She called code enforcement on me all the time because of my dogs.  Bitter old hag. Plus she would go steal daffodil bulbs out of other people's yards early early in the morning, then plant them in her yard. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 21, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

Tevye, please don't over do it.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: December 21, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »

Darla, we had a neighbor like that before I moved. The guy next door was from El Salvador and he called her the spider lady because she wore black leggings and black shirts all the time. She was meticulous about her yard (she lived in a duplex) one day she mowed the guy's grass that lived in the same duplex. Pizzed him off, so when the grass grew a bit he lowered the lawnmower blade the lowest it would go and shaved a stripe down the middle of the property. She never messed with his side of the yard again. She called code enforcement on me all the time because of my dogs.  Bitter old hag. Plus she would go steal daffodil bulbs out of other people's yards early early in the morning, then plant them in her yard. 
Another one who sounds like a real winner 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 21, 2009, 08:21:28 PM »

I know, please rest up for Christmas  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: December 21, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

No Rose, FYI people have always said I looked like Jamie Lee Curtis and when my hair goes completely grey I am going to cut it off just like hers. I love her hair.  Until then, I will not use ash coloring on my hair or anything with red dye in it, it doesn't cover grey.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: December 21, 2009, 08:26:36 PM »

No Rose, FYI people have always said I looked like Jamie Lee Curtis and when my hair goes completely grey I am going to cut it off just like hers. I love her hair.  Until then, I will not use ash coloring on my hair or anything with red dye in it, it doesn't cover grey.
I'm a fan of hers, and I always enjoyed her mom Janet Leigh in movies  an angelic monkey But I won't eat Activia yogurt  I've had her hairdo for years, even brought her pic to the beauty shop 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: December 21, 2009, 08:28:23 PM »

She was a piece of work. Her ex owned the duplex and half the rental houses on the street. She would call code enforcement on anything that pizzed her off as long as her ex didn't own the property. She probably drank a gallon of whisky each night and would be laid up in her driveway. She had a garage sale one time and all she was selling was feather boas and sequined outfits. At first I thought she had a cross dresser living with her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 21, 2009, 08:30:09 PM »

She was a piece of work. Her ex owned the duplex and half the rental houses on the street. She would call code enforcement on anything that pizzed her off as long as her ex didn't own the property. She probably drank a gallon of whisky each night and would be laid up in her driveway. She had a garage sale one time and all she was selling was feather boas and sequined outfits. At first I thought she had a cross dresser living with her.
Wow, I know when I go to garage sales, I always look for feathered boas and sequined outfits  Maybe she had a stripper pole in her house as well 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: December 21, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »

I'm a fan of hers, and I always enjoyed her mom Janet Leigh in movies  an angelic monkey But I won't eat Activia yogurt  I've had her hairdo for years, even brought her pic to the beauty shop 
When I was in HS, people told me I looked like her, I didn't know who she was, then more and more people have said it as well. I won't eat that yogurt, I heard it gives people belly aches. I love Janet Leigh, she is great. I always loved Jennifer Jones, she to me was beautiful.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 21, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »

How is Josef's eye today, JSM? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #377 on: December 21, 2009, 08:42:13 PM »

I won't. I'm getting ready to get in my jammies and go to bed. I's pooped!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: December 21, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »

I won't. I'm getting ready to get in my jammies and go to bed. I's pooped!!
Have a good night's sleep Tevye  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: December 21, 2009, 08:48:40 PM »

Wow, I know when I go to garage sales, I always look for feathered boas and sequined outfits  Maybe she had a stripper pole in her house as well 
  Monkey Devil! I would hope she didn't have a stripper pole, the pole would have been bigger than she was. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.