April 27, 2024, 05:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404469 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #620 on: December 22, 2009, 08:39:34 PM »

Now I made sandwiches, will eat, clean up that kitchen again, and I'm out of there until tomorrow  Endless cleaning in the kitchen 
  Sammiches. I want one right now.
They were good, now I'm having coffee with Irish Creme in it 

You mean like Bailey's?  Pour me some no rose..... so I can sink further into this couch.  Have a great evening everyone.  I have to stretch out and rest for a bit.
Have a good night  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #621 on: December 22, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »

I would love to send you some puppy chow, it is good isn't it, even being covered with the powdered sugar when you are done eating it  I also have a bedroom set from the 30's that color 
I love puppy chow, my ex mil used to make it and these candies called buckeyes. Anything sweet with peanut butter and chocolate I will eat. My bedroom set came from Sears and Roebuck, it has it stamped on the headboard and the back of the vanity mirror. It came from an old woman that lived down the road from my grandmother, it was her daughter's and when the old lady went to a nursing home, she gave it to my grandmother because she would drive the old lady to church every Sunday. Poor old lady, I hope my grandmother didn't scare the crap out of her with her driving like she did me.  Monkey Devil!
I don't know where my grandma and grandpa got theirs at. This is going to sound very weird to most people, but back where I'm from, talk of death was common place, my grandma had in the bottom dresser, what clothes she wanted to be buried in. Every time I look at the one dresser, I remember the clothes that she had in there for when she died  When I told my husband that years ago, he looked at me like I was nuts, but she honestly had her burial clothes in the bottom drawer.
No Rose, my grandmother that passed about 8 years ago had what she called her "burial shroud" and she went on saying that is what she was going to be buried in. She lived another 10 years and there was no way we were going to bury her in that cobalt blue, satiny, 1980's looking pant suit. We never told her she looked like the blue light at Kmart. 
OMG, I'm so glad someone else knew what I was talking about  Cobalt blue, satiny 1980's pant suit, you have me laughing really bad right now  My grandma had her outfit picked out since I was a little girl and she passed in my mid twenties. My grandma's outfit was very conservative, she couldn't stand my grandpa's one sister, who dressed very young for her age and her favorite color was bright purple. She would always say that Irene dressed like a hussy 
Arrgh, I was posting and it went away.

No Rose, I may be repeating myself, but my grandmother had her polyester pantsuit from the 70's as her burial shroud, then late 80's she had the silky cobalt blue wonder picked out, then I guess she thought we would bury her in that even though it was 2001, no way. She was so meticulous and worried about her looks, I still don't know why she wanted to be buried in that outfit looking like a can of Miller Light. 

My grandmother always said her sisters dressed like old women, and they did. One I swear was Eleanor Roosevelt's twin sister.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: December 22, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »

I would love to send you some puppy chow, it is good isn't it, even being covered with the powdered sugar when you are done eating it  I also have a bedroom set from the 30's that color 
I love puppy chow, my ex mil used to make it and these candies called buckeyes. Anything sweet with peanut butter and chocolate I will eat. My bedroom set came from Sears and Roebuck, it has it stamped on the headboard and the back of the vanity mirror. It came from an old woman that lived down the road from my grandmother, it was her daughter's and when the old lady went to a nursing home, she gave it to my grandmother because she would drive the old lady to church every Sunday. Poor old lady, I hope my grandmother didn't scare the crap out of her with her driving like she did me.  Monkey Devil!
I don't know where my grandma and grandpa got theirs at. This is going to sound very weird to most people, but back where I'm from, talk of death was common place, my grandma had in the bottom dresser, what clothes she wanted to be buried in. Every time I look at the one dresser, I remember the clothes that she had in there for when she died  When I told my husband that years ago, he looked at me like I was nuts, but she honestly had her burial clothes in the bottom drawer.
Well at least there was no decision to be made at the time - made it easier on those involved

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 22, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

I am finally caught up in here. I tried posting this afternoon and got the boot.

Tevye, your high chair is beautiful. I have a bedroom set that is about the same color of wood, but it is from the 30's.

No Rose, I love puppy chow. I wish I had some right about now!!

Darla, I am glad your mom is okay.

Sassy and QM, sorry I missed y'all today and if I don't see you in the next few days. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Northern, I hope the tree stands upright tonight. I say screw a hook into the ceiling and hang it by a bungee cord.

Brandi, I am glad your son gets to go on his trip and thanks for making Josef his New Years avatar. Hopefully I will be home by then and I can spend New Years Eve with my monkeys and Josef.

Scarey, have a safe trip.

Mission, get to the liqour store asap before the weather gets too bad, bring me some back too so I can hide it in my suitcase. 

Bananas, your avi cracks me up.

Finally, KatGram I saw you were here last night and I hope you are doing well.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry it is because my phone rang before I could post to everyone and oh yeah to Puzzler, that recipe sounds very good. I like veggies.

Mamacrazy and Gizzie, hi to you as well. Hope everything is going great.

Trimm, I hope your friend is doing well as she can be tonight and will pray for her. Hope you didn't get hurt playing badmitton. 

I am one tired puppy and wanted to kick some arse today. I didn't so that is a good thing. 
Why is it I can envision you doing that JSM?  Too funny
  Monkey Devil!  That's how I won the Christmas competition on my balcony one year. I couldn't figure out how to keep the tree outside from blowing over, screwed a hook in the balcony, tied a rope up and voila, it stayed put.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: December 22, 2009, 08:44:16 PM »

OMG Tevye, that is just gorgeous. You did a great job. She will absolutely love it.
  That is wonderful, all her dolls will love sitting in the high chair.
Thanks to ya'll for your compliments. These are the Christmas gifts I enjoy the most, the ones I have to put a little work into. In our family, "used" is way better than brand new (except for microscopes and techy stuff). And I'd always rather sew for someone else than myself...although I was pleasantly surprised that for a change, everything I needed for this project was found on the first search!!!! Help, I'm turning into my mother!!
Tevye the highchair is absolutely adorable - I want it and the Raggedy Ann and Andy.  Can I come over to your house and play? 
Sure, come on over, but you better come tomorrow...they'll be gone by Friday!
I'll get packin 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: December 22, 2009, 08:45:47 PM »

TRIMM  The judge ruled for Rifqa. You probably already know this, but I have been so behind today.       

She gets Christmas cards and no forced mediation. WOO HOO!! I am dancing around the room right now.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/12/rifqa-hearing-today-cairbary-lawyer-sue-for-rifqas-sumission-to-islam-and-christmas-card-ban.html
That is great news - what a Christmas present!
It is good news, I am glad the judge is letting her get Christmas cards. It is funny, but the person that started the campaign for Rifqa getting Christmas cards is Jewish. God bless Pam and Rifqa.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: December 22, 2009, 08:46:29 PM »

JSM when do you find out who wins the balcony contest?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: December 22, 2009, 08:50:12 PM »

Night Monkeys. I have to get Josef down and put in his eye ointment. Then I am going to bed. Gotta get up early.  I am whooped today and tomorrow isn't going to be much better either.

Have a great evening. Love Josef and JSM.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 22, 2009, 08:53:46 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

There isn't going to be one this year!    I think it is funny because, well you know why I think it is funny. Anyways I love doing my balcony because I don't have a tree, so it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I think it may bother others here though.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #629 on: December 22, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »

Night Monkeys. I have to get Josef down and put in his eye ointment. Then I am going to bed. Gotta get up early.  I am whooped today and tomorrow isn't going to be much better either.

Have a great evening. Love Josef and JSM.
Have a good night's sleep JSM and Josef. Your grandma sounded like she was a fun woman, my grandma, you never knew what she was going to say, she would just say stuff without thinking, it was always funny. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #630 on: December 22, 2009, 08:55:17 PM »

There isn't going to be one this year!    I think it is funny because, well you know why I think it is funny. Anyways I love doing my balcony because I don't have a tree, so it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I think it may bother others here though.  Monkey Devil!
  Oh no, we aren't having one here this year either 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: December 22, 2009, 08:56:07 PM »

Well that settles that....YOU are the winner  Sleep well JSM

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #632 on: December 22, 2009, 09:11:18 PM »

Yeah! So Downstairs Liar Lady can't win!!  Monkey Devil! WE are thrilled, and we declare you the winner by default!!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: December 22, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »

Yeah! So Downstairs Liar Lady can't win!!  Monkey Devil! WE are thrilled, and we declare you the winner by default!!!!!

If QM were here right now, she'd say:

Good night JSM and Josef. You work too hard, JSM! I hope you like your job Wink

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: December 22, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »

If QM were here right now, she'd say:

Good night JSM and Josef. You work too hard, JSM! I hope you like your job Wink
That is so darn cute Brandi - I love QM's avi she is darling.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 23, 2009, 06:34:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Trying to catch up while Granddaughter is asleep.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 23, 2009, 06:35:45 AM »

Just in case you haven't seen it,Blink has a new post!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 23, 2009, 06:57:20 AM »

Good Morning Trimm, and all monkeys! I just read Blinks post, interesting! Brandi thanks for posting that adorable QM that you made for me. I agree, JSM is the winner!

JSM

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 23, 2009, 07:56:26 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/
Bin Laden's Family Found Hiding in Iran

Al Qaeda leader's closest relatives, including a wife and children, reportedly are found living in a secret compound
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 23, 2009, 07:57:02 AM »

Good Morning Trimm, and all monkeys! I just read Blinks post, interesting! Brandi thanks for posting that adorable QM that you made for me. I agree, JSM is the winner!

JSM

Hey QM   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.