April 27, 2024, 11:54:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404519 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #840 on: December 23, 2009, 08:26:48 PM »

I'm still gagging upon learning that Georgie Anthony is into bondage, the nasty pictures in my head will not go away, maybe if I drink some spiked egg nog that may help 
OMG, I just got back and haven't looked at Blinks post, maybe I shouldn't tonight. 

I was smoking in my living room (never do it in there) and the dang smoke detector started chirping. The one on the vaulted ceiling so Joe was freaking out, I don't have an umbrella in the house because it is in the car. I had to get on the table with my twirling baton I found in the closet. I am so stupid, all I needed was a broom to stop the chirping. It was still chirping when we were outside. It has stopped now.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #841 on: December 23, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »

I'm still gagging upon learning that Georgie Anthony is into bondage, the nasty pictures in my head will not go away, maybe if I drink some spiked egg nog that may help 
OMG, I just got back and haven't looked at Blinks post, maybe I shouldn't tonight. 

I was smoking in my living room (never do it in there) and the dang smoke detector started chirping. The one on the vaulted ceiling so Joe was freaking out, I don't have an umbrella in the house because it is in the car. I had to get on the table with my twirling baton I found in the closet. I am so stupid, all I needed was a broom to stop the chirping. It was still chirping when we were outside. It has stopped now.  Monkey Devil!
  Oh you need to take a look at Blink's article. Those darn smoke detector, it's awful, poor dogs go crazy hearing that, it must really hurt their ears. Never tried to stop mine with a twirling baton, but hey it worked.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #842 on: December 23, 2009, 08:40:33 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: December 23, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 23, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »

JSM, how is Mr Josef's eye doing  an angelic monkey
Right eye is better. It has now gone to the other eye.  At least it isn't as bad as it the right eye.  an angelic monkey His vet won't be back until Saturday so the girls are going to put ointment in both eyes just in case.
I'm sure the girls will take great care of Josef, have a good night. You and your family enjoy your vacation, and have a safe and very Merry Christmas  an angelic monkey
I know they will take care of him, he has been acting strange lately and it has me worried. Just not his usual self when he gets home, unless there are dogs outside. Then he gets on the balcony and barks like his normal self. I think maybe I need to put the laptop back in the computer room. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 23, 2009, 08:56:37 PM »

Oh you need to take a look at Blink's article. Those darn smoke detector, it's awful, poor dogs go crazy hearing that, it must really hurt their ears. Never tried to stop mine with a twirling baton, but hey it worked.
I'm going to look now.  Must be very creepy. Twirling baton helped  that was the only thing I could think to grab. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: December 23, 2009, 08:57:55 PM »

Monkey Devil! Going to read Blinks right now. Ugggh I hope I have no nasty pictures dancing in my head. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 23, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »

Oh my, I just read Blink's post. I didn't click on the NSFW because I think it would scare me. 

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: December 23, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »

Anyone here???

Gaaaahh
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 23, 2009, 09:15:05 PM »

Oh my, I just read Blink's post. I didn't click on the NSFW because I think it would scare me. 
Rest assured I did, and I looked for a few seconds, and then thought it would be best for me to leave 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 23, 2009, 09:15:35 PM »

Anyone here???

Gaaaahh
What's going on, I sense trouble, I hope not  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 23, 2009, 09:17:00 PM »

Off to watch a movie with the moody one.   Monkey Devil!  It's that or listen to all the banter about the health care vote.   

See you guys in the morning. 

Good luck Trimm!

I left you a post apologizing for not posting a daily snowman avatar for you today. I posted a new one, but you might have to dig past a few posts to find it. Be sure you do!

(I think it's pretty.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 23, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends,

I have been so busy as I know all of you have....just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the friends I have made here and want to wish all a very Blessed Holiday...all that will be traveling I am praying for your safety...and I also pray for all to have a very loving time with friends and family, an angelic monkey

mymonkey

What a sweet post, mymonkey!

Hope you have a great Christmas too.

I did make you an avatar for NY .. will post it right after Christmas!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 23, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »

Teyve, that story about Murdoch made me cry my eyes out.

Mission and QM I am so sorry for the loss of your pups this years. I would be so heartbroken as you are.

Darla, thanks for making me almost pee in my pants when I read about roasting parakeets.

Trimm, I hope you have a good one watching your movies, I am so far behind I don't even know about the healthcare vote. I'm about to go check out Rifqa's thread thanks for posting there.

I haven't looked at Blinks post yet, I wonder if I should. George and whips? 

No Rose, I really wish I had some puppy chow for my two day car ride.

Cookie, have a fun evening tonight and you to Tevye.

Scarey, happy birthday tomorrow.

I hope you all have a wonderful night and I will see you tomorrow. If not, have a Merry Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas. I'm sure most of you have family things to do tomorrow night so Happy Christmas to my monkey friends. Love JSM and Josef. 

JSM:

You always have such good thread wrap-ups!

(Just wish I contributed enough to be included.)

Glad Josef's eye is getting a bit better.

Very glad you love your job. I can't say I ever had a job I loved.

Yes, I am again, just catching up. Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 23, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »

LOL!

Sorry to laugh at your problem. But I can relate.

Have a smoke detector in my kitchen, and no matter how clean my oven is, it goes off when I open the oven door when I am baking unless I turn on the range hood fan before I open it! We all just take a tea towel and wave it in front of the smoke detector whenever we open the oven door.

It's crazy!  LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 23, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »

LOL!

Have a smoke detector in my kitchen, and no matter how clean my oven is, it goes off when I open the oven door when I am baking unless I turn on the range hood fan before I open it! We all just take a tea towel and wave it in front of the smoke detector whenever we open the oven door.

It's crazy!  LOL
I hate those darn things, that loud chirping sound they make when the battery is low  I had to do that on a couple of occasions with a towel 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 23, 2009, 09:42:37 PM »

Tree is up and decorated.  Presents are wrapped.  Spent today making peanut brittle, pecan toffee, ginger snaps, nanaimo bars, butter tarts, ginger snaps and a lemon meringue slice.  Tomorrow morning is shortbread as I have run out of steam and my back is screaming from standing in the kitchen.

Wishing you all a peacefull time over the holidays wrapped in the warmth of good memories and love of your families.

Going to my Mom's for Christmas eve.  We still do the European Christamas with her so tomorrow is the big night.  She has been cooking for two days now.  I am doing Christams dinner at my house and then we do the leftover buffet with our neighbours on boxing day.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 23, 2009, 09:42:53 PM »

LOL!

It's crazy!  LOL
I hate those darn things, that loud chirping sound they make when the battery is low  I had to do that on a couple of occasions with a towel 

Ours are hard-wired, no batteries. And the towel trick works, but they are very sensitive. They also chirp when power is restored after an outage.

One, in the hallway near our bathroom where hubby takes a shower every morning goes off because of the steam he makes. LOL

Unfortunately, his response was to take it down.

We'll eventually clean it out with some air from a canister and he can put it back up where it belongs.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »

Tree is up and decorated.  Presents are wrapped.  Spent today making peanut brittle, pecan toffee, ginger snaps, nanaimo bars, butter tarts, ginger snaps and a lemon meringue slice.  Tomorrow morning is shortbread as I have run out of steam and my back is screaming from standing in the kitchen.

Wishing you all a peacefull time over the holidays wrapped in the warmth of good memories and love of your families.

Going to my Mom's for Christmas eve.  We still do the European Christamas with her so tomorrow is the big night.  She has been cooking for two days now.  I am doing Christams dinner at my house and then we do the leftover buffet with our neighbours on boxing day.

Wow, Northern Rose!

Wish I had 1/2 the energy you have. (And your back... I have a severe back problem that prevents me from standing for much time or walking for long.)

Reading this post exhausts me. LOL

Will miss you, but have a wonderful time!

I am going to make a thread for ScareyCarrie's birthday (Hush, it's a secret) after midnight tonight, since her birthday is Dec. 24. Be sure to check it out when you get a chance.

BTW... mentioned to my Canadian husband that you made nanaimo bars and butter tarts and he said to me, "Where does she live?"  LOL

I never heard of either one of those til I met him, and just had to make them for him.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:35 PM »

JSM - yesterday a friend of my daughters came over to stay with us as there was an emergency in her family.  We got her settled in and I thought I could get stuff ready for Christmas but her and my daughter as so close that they feed off each other's energy and start giggling and running and being silly. I took them tobogganing for 1 hour figuring the up and down the hill would wear some of their energy out.  After dinner they were recharged and bouncing off the walls. At 9:30 I told them to get dressed we were going skating so out they go and we were skating till 11:00pm in the dark.  I thought of you  as I know you would have loved how peaceful it was skating under the stars as it was snowing with the only sound to be heard were the girls screaming and giggling and the coyotes howling.  You would have enjoyed it once you got over the fact is was -20. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.