May 28, 2024, 01:11:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 410423 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #980 on: December 25, 2009, 04:42:33 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS  Monkeys

Tevye  You are special to so many of us here. You are in my prayers daily. Have a wonderful day with your family.

JSM  Have a safe trip to and from Colorado. But remember you are now only a click away.

Darla  Glad your day went so well with your family. I know you worked really hard to make it special for all of them.

NRCG  Sorry your dinner was so bad. Prayers that your Christmas day is as wonderful as you are. Love the idea for your book.

Trimm  Have wonderful day with your family. Can't wait to hear about Diggers day with everyone there.

QM, Mission,  Gizzie & Northern Rose  Peace be with you and May you day be filled with joy.

To all Merry Christmas Prayers every one stays safe and warm and your day is every thing you want it to be

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: December 25, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »

Merry Christmas.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #982 on: December 25, 2009, 08:11:24 AM »

Merry Christmas to all my Monkey friends! I hope you all get what you want, whether that be a peaceful family gathering, a new bike, or just a little less stress.

Snipped From Tevye
I'm so sorry Tevye I am not sure why your mom was so insensitive but clearly it hurt and I don't blame you one bit.  Although some of us are the strong one in the family there are times we aren't............ in fact when the strong get weak we get weak but certainly nothing a big hug or a reaching hand won't cure.  Sometimes those in our own family can hurt us the most, that is an unfortunate reality.  Tounge in cheek you carry on and have a good Christmas - us monkeys are definitely praying for you. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: December 25, 2009, 08:13:36 AM »

Brandi the photo you made is absolutely beautiful - so peaceful.  Thank you  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: December 25, 2009, 08:15:28 AM »

Merry Christmas Tevye 

Thanks, Miss Bee! Merry Christmas to you also!
I am over my pity party, now I'm charging the battery packs for the Hummer and Silverado pick-em-up RC cars I got for grandson and son. Now the fun begins! Wrapping, cleaning, it's all good. (I really hope someone buys ME an RC car...I love those things! Oh well, at least my kids know how to share!)

Awww, Tevye    No pity party.  Believe it or not, I understand about family and the love/hate thing.  I found out a long time ago that people may not change.  And even if you as a person changes, they may not accept the change.  Some seem to like to keep us right there in the same category.  Change can be difficult for others to accept. The most important thing is that you care for yourself.  By the way, I wonder if you have any idea how much you are loved and how many care about you right here at SM?  I know it's not the same as Mom or Dad, but you see, you were born to them.  But with the monkeys, we choose to love you.  And love you, we do.   an angelic monkey
All I can say to this is AMEN Muffy.
I second that - Muffy what nice post and spot on.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: December 25, 2009, 08:21:52 AM »

Darla so glad you had a wonderful time with your family, and can I come and play with your granddaughter's Barbie house? How fun, I so enjoyed playing Barbies, and enjoying it just as much when my girls were little  an angelic monkey Have a good night's sleep.   Tevye, I'm so upset that you are upset about what happened this evening, I don't know what to say, but your mom loves you dearly I'm sure  an angelic monkey You sound like you have a wonderful family, and you are so lucky to have a big family that all care about each other. I hope everyone has had a nice evening, and hope you all have a great Christmas. Here comes our Christmas Eve. Let's start with my youngest daughter who is all depressed and crying, she of course wouldn't go to eat because she hates her sister's husband. Then we went to pick up my daughter and her husband, and only my daughter came out. I said where is Scott? She whispered to me that he feels my husband is mad at him, that's a whole other story, and I said let me talk to him. Went in their house, and laid a guilt trip on him, and told him I'm the one holding this family together, and he isn't mad at you, please come. He said thank-you, but he wasn't feeling good. We got to the car and he called my daughter and he said I will go for your mom. So we went to Olive Garden and ordered an appetizer and drinks. We got the salad, and asked several times where is the breadsticks? The waitress said they are cooking, but that's odd because everyone else around us had them. After the third time asking she finally came with them. But no supper, the three of us went out for a smoke, and my daughter said we have been in there an hour and a half and still no supper. Finally came, Scott's pizza was dough with cheese and sauce, it was barely cooked, my husband's lasagna, didn't look like lasagna, and the meat balls he asked for, he only got one with no sauce and it looked like we could have played tennis with it. My manicotti noodles where made at least two days ago. When everything was said and done our entire meal was comped and we just had to pay for drinks. More happened, but I won't bother  Took them home, came home and my daughter is still depressed and crying  So in a little while I'm going to bed, and think about the happy Christmas Eves we have had many moons ago.
I hate to hear your meal was less than good and to top it off your evening got off to a rough start.  I hope and pray today will be better - I think the kids need to set aside their differences for just one day a year, for you and for the reason we celebrate Christmas....Jesus. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: December 25, 2009, 08:23:50 AM »

Merry Christmas JSM and Josef.........When do you leave for your ski trip?
Hey Darla, leaving tomorrow around lunch time. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. 
JSM I hope you have a wonderful time - be safe and enjoy yourself. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: December 25, 2009, 08:27:18 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS  Monkeys

Tevye  You are special to so many of us here. You are in my prayers daily. Have a wonderful day with your family.

JSM  Have a safe trip to and from Colorado. But remember you are now only a click away.

Darla  Glad your day went so well with your family. I know you worked really hard to make it special for all of them.

NRCG  Sorry your dinner was so bad. Prayers that your Christmas day is as wonderful as you are. Love the idea for your book.

Trimm  Have wonderful day with your family. Can't wait to hear about Diggers day with everyone there.

QM, Mission,  Gizzie & Northern Rose  Peace be with you and May you day be filled with joy.

To all Merry Christmas Prayers every one stays safe and warm and your day is every thing you want it to be

Thank you Greeneyes I wish you a blessed Christmas too.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: December 25, 2009, 08:38:26 AM »

I wish you all a wonderful day.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: December 25, 2009, 09:01:15 AM »

Just quickly passing through to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #990 on: December 25, 2009, 09:02:03 AM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys

I hope each and everyone one of you have a great Christmas today and thanks for all your well wishes on my upcoming trip.

I have a headache as I went over my alotted 3 ML for Christmas cheer last night. (note to self, no ML when packing on a trip)  Monkey Devil! I have packed two suitcases full of needless clothes because I have a feeling I will be in the condo most of the time with my monkeys.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: December 25, 2009, 09:04:03 AM »

Merry Christmas!
I am out the door.
I missed Mission again.      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: December 25, 2009, 09:04:20 AM »

Merry Christmas Sassy. Hope you have a great time with the baby on her first Christmas. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: December 25, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS  Monkeys

Merry Christmas Greeneyes. Did the grandkids enjoy the snow?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: December 25, 2009, 09:07:12 AM »

Hey Darla, leaving tomorrow around lunch time. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. 
Merry Christmas to you Mission. I will try and have a good time. I'm sure I will have a chapter or two to add to No Rose's book. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: December 25, 2009, 09:16:48 AM »

Merry Christmas Sassy. Hope you have a great time with the baby on her first Christmas. 

Merry Christmas JSM.     My little granddaughter didn't make it to my house - her mother is sick and so they delayed coming down.   I had my parents over yesterday, and my brother David (the one who had triple bypass surgery) and my other brother and his family.    My daughter didn't want to give her germs to everyone on Christmas.   It was a good day but I wish the little one could have been there.     It was fun and so good to share the day with David, after he has been so ill this year.

One of the best presents I received was a phone call from my sister, who hasn't talked to me in almost two years, telling me that she misses seeing me and wants to get together.   I can't tell you how many times I have prayed that our family issues could be put to rest.

Praying for all my monkey friends, especially you Tevye.    May everyone's Christmas wishes come true.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: December 25, 2009, 09:18:51 AM »

Tevye, HUGS to you. I am so sorry you weren't mentioned in the prayers. Just an FYI you were mentioned in my prayers tonight when I was at Mass. Also, I have the same relationship with my mom. I'm glad you got the solar system for Christmas so you and the grandkids will have a great time.  If I break my neck pond skating, it will be all your fault.  Just an FYI you are special to me!  an angelic monkey
Thanks, JSM! You'll have a fun trip, either with the drugs or with your family. Tip for pond skating...knee pads and thick gloves! Enjoy your trip, I can't wait to hear about it. Merry Christmas!
YIKES KNEE PADS?  Merry Christmas to you too!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: December 25, 2009, 09:19:32 AM »

Merry Christmas to you Mission. I will try and have a good time. I'm sure I will have a chapter or two to add to No Rose's book. 

I hope you have a fantastic trip, JSM.        Be safe.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: December 25, 2009, 09:21:32 AM »

Merry Christmas JSM.     My little granddaughter didn't make it to my house - her mother is sick and so they delayed coming down.   I had my parents over yesterday, and my brother David (the one who had triple bypass surgery) and my other brother and his family.    My daughter didn't want to give her germs to everyone on Christmas.   It was a good day but I wish the little one could have been there.     It was fun and so good to share the day with David, after he has been so ill this year.

One of the best presents I received was a phone call from my sister, who hasn't talked to me in almost two years, telling me that she misses seeing me and wants to get together.   I can't tell you how many times I have prayed that our family issues could be put to rest.

Praying for all my monkey friends, especially you Tevye.    May everyone's Christmas wishes come true.   

Oh Sassy, I'm sorry the baby didn't get to come, but I very glad your brother did and is doing well. I am truly happy your sister called to tell you she misses you and wants to put things right!!!!! That is the best present and I'm glad your prayers were answered.

Have a Merry Christmas and my prayers are with Tevye as well.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: December 25, 2009, 09:23:38 AM »

Gotta run monkeys and get in the shower. Either my stepdad or my brother is coming to get me because I will need help toting all my suitcases down the stairs (which btw are iced over), plus presents, etc.

Have a wonderful day and I will see you in a bit!! Love and Christmas hugs from Josef and JSM 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.