April 28, 2024, 08:57:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging for Ban Thread #11  (Read 404585 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2720 on: January 04, 2010, 02:37:21 PM »

Hi Darla  I saw that about the Marshalls, but didn't see anything about how they are doing. I didn't even realize they shot and killed the gunman. Feel better this morning, thank-you, at least for now. Hope you are feeling well this morning.
NoRose do you think you are having sinus issues and that is what is giving you the headaches?  If so let me recommend NeilMed sinus rinse - trust me.........I used to have sinus issues frequently and my Dr. advised me to try this product - I used every morning and I have not had a sinus infection in a few years - I swear by it!!!
Thank-you, I just wrote that down, I will try that.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2721 on: January 04, 2010, 02:45:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys. Hope all is going well.

Bananas, I just said a prayer for your grandson.

Thanks for all of your input about Joe and arthritis in dogs. Josef was his evil self when he got out of the car. I think he is playing me, but he does have a hard time getting up on the bed. I think y'all are right about him sleeping on the cold floor.

Also, they are going to put him in the playroom and watch him when he gets up and tries and sit down. I swear he won't do it when he is at school, but as soon as he gets home he will act strangely. 

Anyways, just wanted to check in and see how all are doing. Tevye, if you need bail money when you accidently push sister in a snowbank, just give me a ring. 

Please do call.Hubby will be just fine with the kids watching after him.   
Pick me up on the way seeing as I keep missing you on here a trip in the Viper to Michigan would allow us to yak it up a bit 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2722 on: January 04, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »

Thanks for all of your input about Joe and arthritis in dogs. Josef was his evil self when he got out of the car. I think he is playing me, but he does have a hard time getting up on the bed. I think y'all are right about him sleeping on the cold floor.

Also, they are going to put him in the playroom and watch him when he gets up and tries and sit down. I swear he won't do it when he is at school, but as soon as he gets home he will act strangely. 

Anyways, just wanted to check in and see how all are doing. Tevye, if you need bail money when you accidently push sister in a snowbank, just give me a ring. 

Pick me up on the way seeing as I keep missing you on here a trip in the Viper to Michigan would allow us to yak it up a bit 
Word of warning: Even my brother the daredevil puts his Viper up for the winter. You may want to snag a hummer or a Land Cruiser for a trip this far north. Heck, we just got 2 feet of snow over the weekend! No chains allowed on the tires, either. I guess our state doesn't want any sissies driving around! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2723 on: January 04, 2010, 03:28:07 PM »

Word of warning: Even my brother the daredevil puts his Viper up for the winter. You may want to snag a hummer or a Land Cruiser for a trip this far north. Heck, we just got 2 feet of snow over the weekend! No chains allowed on the tires, either. I guess our state doesn't want any sissies driving around! Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys!

Speaking of snow, we still have piles outside our house that are 18" tall in places from our snow almost three weeks ago!

This is central Virginia, and that is just unheard of! Our snows usually are melted within a few days, if that long!

As BabyBear said, this global warming is just too much. LOL

Hope everyone is managing to stay warm.

Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh, Trimm: I left you a post with this in it, among a few others!

*Bud's Girl* alert for Granddaughter!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2724 on: January 04, 2010, 04:01:01 PM »

OK we will drive the Escalade then  Trimm I will pick you up.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2725 on: January 04, 2010, 05:02:55 PM »

Hi Darla  I saw that about the Marshalls, but didn't see anything about how they are doing. I didn't even realize they shot and killed the gunman. Feel better this morning, thank-you, at least for now. Hope you are feeling well this morning.
NoRose do you think you are having sinus issues and that is what is giving you the headaches?  If so let me recommend NeilMed sinus rinse - trust me.........I used to have sinus issues frequently and my Dr. advised me to try this product - I used every morning and I have not had a sinus infection in a few years - I swear by it!!!

My fiance, me and my momma all have it we just are horrible at remembering to use it!! when i did use it it cleared all my deep sinus infection gunk out!!!!
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2726 on: January 04, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »

Thank-you, I just wrote that down, I will try that.

dont know if you guys have one but Costco is where i found the whole kit for cheap
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2727 on: January 04, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »

Sounds good!Every time I post I keep getting knocked out of the cage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2728 on: January 04, 2010, 05:14:03 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2729 on: January 04, 2010, 05:16:12 PM »

I will look for that at Costco the next time we go, even though I said it will be a cold day in he!! when I go into that crazy place again. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2730 on: January 04, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »

Well, I hope you can drive it better than Tiger Woods Wink

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2731 on: January 04, 2010, 05:27:33 PM »

My fiance, me and my momma all have it we just are horrible at remembering to use it!! when i did use it it cleared all my deep sinus infection gunk out!!!!
The best way for me to remember is do sinus rinse then brush the teeth - it becomes part of your regular routine and as you know it really works.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2732 on: January 04, 2010, 05:29:49 PM »

I will look for that at Costco the next time we go, even though I said it will be a cold day in he!! when I go into that crazy place again. 
Target, Walmart and Walgreens has it too if you don't want to enter the gates of hell.  Monkey Devil!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2733 on: January 04, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2734 on: January 04, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Yeah, watch out for the woods and drivers!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2735 on: January 04, 2010, 05:42:23 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Yeah, watch out for the woods and drivers!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Ok on a roll now!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2736 on: January 04, 2010, 05:42:42 PM »

Target, Walmart and Walgreens has it too if you don't want to enter the gates of hell.  Monkey Devil!
I will go to Target, that I can deal with, the Walgreens is a ways away.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2737 on: January 04, 2010, 05:57:54 PM »

Uh.....excuse me.  Isn't that Dolce's Escalade?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2738 on: January 04, 2010, 06:01:20 PM »

That darn Dolce she had everything!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2739 on: January 04, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »

That darn Dolce she had everything!

Darn if that is Dolces you should get a driver with it and you can party on the way.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.