April 19, 2024, 01:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Bernadette Caruso  (Voting closed: December 25, 2009, 12:11:39 AM)
we dont know - 0 (0%)
please let us know if you do - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bernadette Caruso 23, of MD, Missing Since 9/27/86  (Read 3945 times)
diamond414x
Scared Monkey

« on: December 20, 2009, 12:11:39 AM »

Would everyone please take a daily moment from now till Christmas to vote for MD missing person Bernadette Caruso's story, by her sister Darlene, on Brickfish Campaigne Holiday Story. She wrote a very heartfelt, moving story entitled "A Tree For My Sister", sharing family memories of how they've honored Bernadettes memory over the years & the ordeal they've lived through since their little sister disappeared over 23 years ago. If Darlene's story is chosen as the winner, she plans on using the prize $ to further help The Maryland Task Force For The Missing & Unidentified.  Please vote for her story when you have time.  It costs nothing & helps her family & organization a great deal!  All you do is go to Brickfish's website & vote daily from now till Christmas.  Please copy & paste to other friends & sites for votes as well. The links are below.  Thank you all so much in advance & have a very blessed holiday season.
Tracey in MD
www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogView.aspx?bid=39085&scid=506&

Click here: Brickfish Social Media: A Tree For My Sister Missing Since 1986

http://www.somdnews.com/stories/12182009/rectop135118_32182.shtml

Here is also a link for Bernadette's web site and the web site for the MD Task Force!

www.bernadettestevensoncaruso.org/index.html

www.themarylandtaskforceforthemissingandunidentified.org

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 12:39:23 AM by klaasend » Logged
diamond414x
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »

I posted on behalf of a young missing mother, Bernadette Stevenson Caruso who vanished without a trace 23 years ago, leaving behind a 3 yr old daughter left to grow up wondering what happened to her mom & to also bring awareness to the plight of the missing to as many people as possible. 
Children & adults go missing in this country at an unpresedented rate every minute of the day & night.  Its a national tragedy no one wants to think about, until they are forced to confront reality when someone they love becomes a victim or goes missing.  Bernadette Caruso has been missing from her loved ones  under suspicious, foul play circumstances for over 23 years now.  These tragic circumstances can hit anyones family, young or old, any religion or nationality.  Hate & violence do not discriminate. 
Everyone, please hold your loved ones close this holiday season & let them know how much they mean to you, while you can.  In a split second, something terrible can happen that can change your entire world. 
Please vote for Bernadettes holiday story this week.  It would mean so much to her family to know she has not been forgotten & is thought of & prayed for by so many.
God Bless you all & best wishes for a truly happy, healthy holiday season!
Tracey in MD

Here is also a link for Bernadette's web site and the web site for the MD Task Force!

Diamond~  I will merge this post concerning the case of Bernadette Caruso with the other two identical posts you made in the Gratefulness Candle thread and the Missing Person's thread.  I understand how very important getting this information out is to you and I hope even after the years that have gone by, there will be justice for Bernadette Caruso.  We need to have the information in one place only, please.  And that would be a thread for Bernadette in our Missing Person's forum.
   an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:34:10 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
diamond414x
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »

I posted on behalf of a young missing mother, Bernadette Stevenson Caruso, who vanished without a trace 23 years ago, leaving behind a 3 yr old daughter left to grow up wondering what happened to her mom & to also bring awareness to the plight of the missing to as many people as possible. 
Children & adults go missing in this country at an unpresedented rate every minute of the day & night.  Its a national tragedy no one wants to think about, until they are forced to confront reality when someone they love becomes a victim or goes missing.  Bernadette Caruso has been missing from her loved ones & presumed dead from suspicious, foul play circumstances for over 23 years now.  These tragic circumstances can hit anyones family, young or old, any religion or nationality.  Hate & violence do not discriminate. 
Everyone, please hold your loved ones close this holiday season & let them know how much they mean to you, while you can.  In a split second, something terrible can happen that can change your entire world. 
Please vote for Bernadettes holiday story this week.  It would mean so much to her family to know she has not been forgotten & is thought of & prayed for by so many.
Tracey in MD

Edited Subject Line to add more information.  MB
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:01:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »

I posted on behalf of a young missing mother, Bernadette Stevenson Caruso, who vanished without a trace 23 years ago, leaving behind a 3 yr old daughter left to grow up wondering what happened to her mom & to also bring awareness to the plight of the missing to as many people as possible. 
Children & adults go missing in this country at an unpresedented rate every minute of the day & night.  Its a national tragedy no one wants to think about, until they are forced to confront reality when someone they love becomes a victim or goes missing.  Bernadette Caruso has been missing from her loved ones & presumed dead from suspicious, foul play circumstances for over 23 years now.  These tragic circumstances can hit anyones family, young or old, any religion or nationality.  Hate & violence do not discriminate. 
Tracey in MD

Diamond~  Thank you for calling attention to the case of Bernadette Stevenson Caruso and bringing the information here.  However, this thread (gratefulness candles)  was created to have a place for links to gratefulness candles only, no comments.  I will need to move your post into the Missing Person's Forum.  If you find or create a candle for Bernadette, please post it in the gratefulness thread.  Thanks.  Muffy

Edit to add more info to subject line.  MB
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:03:31 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 10:08:50 AM »

Diamond ~  I had just moved a post you made in the Gratefulness threads over to the Missing Forum, and edited the subject line to give more information, and I realize now an identical post is here also.  I will merge both topics.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 04:54:45 PM »

The Baltimore County Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating Bernadette M. Caruso, who has been missing since 1986. She is from the 4000-block of Rustico Road in Carrollwood in the Precinct 11/Essex area, and was 23 years old at the time of her disappearance.

Mrs. Caruso left her place of employment, Shaw's Jewelers in Eastpoint Mall, at about 5 p.m. on September 27, 1986, and has not been heard from since. She was separated from her husband, and their three-year-old daughter was in the care of her in-laws at the time.

Police said she has not contacted any friends or relatives and described her disappearance as "completely out of character" and suspect foul play.

She has been described as 5'4" tall, 190 pounds, with green eyes and medium-length, brownish-blonde hair. Also missing is her 1982 Chevrolet Cavalier, gray/green in color, with Maryland tags FYW 097.

Reward Offered

Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the Homicide Unit's Unsolved Case Squad at 410-887-3943 or Communication Unit at 410-307-2020. Callers may remain anonymous and can also contact Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7-LOCKUP (1-866-756-2587) to be eligible for a reward of up to $2,000.

http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/Agencies/police/homicide/unsolved_missing_persons/caruso1986.html
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 04:57:30 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 05:34:09 PM »

It would help me to know what this woman was wearing.....and if she had jewelry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.