April 26, 2024, 06:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WE ARE SEEING HISTORY BEING MADE TONIGHT  (Read 3098 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: December 29, 2006, 08:42:36 PM »

WE ARE SEEING HISTORY BEING MADE TONIGHT

FOX is announcing that Saddam Hussein will be hanged tonight. When we wake up tomorrow morning, he will have been executed.

He is being kept in a mega secret location so that no one can break him out of jail. The execution will have witnesses. It will also be videotaped in order to prove Saddam really died. The videotape will be distributed to news agencies and it will be up to them (FOX, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc.) what parts of the execution they decide to show.

But something will have to be shown to prove he is dead. Just like the media had to show the dead bodies of Saddam's sons Uday and Kusay.  

I am torn between the fact that justice will be done and between the fact that hanging is a brutal death. I'm sure they are constructing the gallows very carefully so that there will be no glitches and that he will die quickly. I heard there are hundreds of people applying for the job of executing him.

Anyway, the point of this post is that we are witnessing a hanging and I can't remember in my whole life any leader of a country being hanged. So take note, Monkeys, this is a once in a lifetime event.

I need to see the pics to believe it and make it real for me.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 09:38:53 PM »

The news is saying two things: it will happen in 11 minutes or it is going on right now.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 09:47:56 PM »

He is at the gallows now. About one minute left.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 11:35:11 PM »

tonight they are replaying all of Saddam's reign of terror, one forgets the brutality such as his execution of 21 party members in 1979, or seeing the dead bodies of the Kurds he gassed - women and children, so altho I hate the thought of hanging any human - perhaps it pales in comparison to what he did to so many in his lifetime.

I continue to stand with the girl.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 11:56:41 PM »

If you dance the Devil's dance, at some point you have to pay the piper.
That payment came due tonight. I'm sure he is burning in hell.
I also hate the thought of hanging a human being, but some people are just too evil to live among the rest of us. There is really not much else that can be done, because you can't take the chance that they'll be free one day. We've all seen what damage is done to innocent people when that happens.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 12:01:28 AM »

I hope that this does not result in retaliation against our troops in Iraq, or other violent escalation.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 05:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"
I hope that this does not result in retaliation against our troops in Iraq, or other violent escalation.

I worried about that also. I'm praying for our troops harder than usausal this weekend. These are very stressful times for those outstanding men and women who serve in our military.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 11:08:37 PM »

I'm still in shock over Saddam's execution. I saw the videos of him led to the gallows and a black cloth placed around his neck so he would not suffer rope burns. How humane. Then the unmistakably huge hangman's rope was placed around his neck. He declined to have a hood place over his head. I heard there were hundreds of people who wanted to volunteer to be the executioners. I saw two men with black hoods doing the deed. They didn't show the trap door open and him falling to his death. I am not a ghoul but I want to see this.

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 05:18:45 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
I'm still in shock over Saddam's execution. ...
 They didn't show the trap door open and him falling to his death. I am not a ghoul but I want to see this.

Louise,
I believe the entire video is on the internet somewhere, shot by a cell phone video camera (including sound.)  My son tells me he saw it and described it all to me.  I have not seen it.  

As I watched the limited video being shown all over, I felt no sympathy for the man at all.  I am an emotional, empathatic person and I do not believe there are many other humans that would bring out such a cold response from me.  I could only think of the evil murderous acts he has been responsible for, and am thankful he will not rise to power again to repeat his terrible crimes against humanity.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 05:33:44 PM »

Just noticed Yahoo has a link on their homepage to an amateur video of the hanging.  Might be the one my son saw.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.