April 19, 2024, 03:36:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama takes homeless man's money  (Read 2090 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 22, 2009, 04:43:42 AM »

Somehow, I don't think this homeless man had an IPOD, an HD TV, or sport figure gym shoes...

This was a wealthy man by Obama standards...he was also homeless.  Obama wants your money when you die.  This man chose to be homeless and save. 

Should Obama take his hard saved money through death taxes?  Why shouldn't anyone who saves and accumulates wealth be allowed to keep it and dispose of it as they please when they die?

Nope, Obama want's this man's money.

Homeless Man Leaves Behind Surprise: $4 Million

An article in the online newsletter of a Catholic mission in Phoenix revealed that Walters died two years ago at the age of 76. He left an estate worth about $4 million. Along with the money he left for NPR, Walters also left money for the mission.

But something distinguished Walters from any number of solvent, well-to-do Americans with seven-figure estates: He was homeless.

Walters was a retired engineer from AlliedSignal Corp.; an honors graduate of Purdue with a master's degree; and a Marine. Walters never married, didn't have children and was estranged from his brother. But he wasn't friendless.

"He just gave up all of the material things that we think we have to have," Belle says. "You know, I don't know how we gauge happiness. What's happy for you might not be happy for me. I never heard him complain."

Evidently, among his few possessions was a radio. Hence those announcements listeners hear now and again on NPR stations.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=111091624

Obama wants this man's money.  Shouldn't people be able to spend the fruits of their labor?

Why isn't Obama taxing premium gym shoes?  Those that cost more than say $35?

Why isn't Obama taxing HD TVs?

Why just assault savers? 

Why not a landfill tax on all those imported goods?

Honest hardworking people cannot compete with slave labor and generous tax breaks/loopholes/favoritism that make it cheaper to move jobs overseas.

Why tax hardworking savers?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 04:52:27 AM »

Everyday people can save and leave millions - seems like they don't buy a lot of 'stuff' -

English spinster, Mary Guthrie Essame was a retired nurse who lived in an old Victorian house and who clad herself in such worn clothes and old shoes that no one knew how well off she was. Neighbors were shocked to learn that her estate amounted to a whopping $10 million when she died in January 2002. (The money was left to a host of charities.)

Have you heard about the elementary school teacher who built up almost $4 million dollars by the age of 89? There was also the 55 year old transient who lived in a trash-filled hotel room who had $1.4 million in Wachovia stocks and funds because he was afraid “his health would go bad” and that he needed to ensure he’d get medical attention when the need arose.

more stories here - http://www.thedigeratilife.com/blog/index.php/2008/03/10/serious-savers-who-died-very-wealthy/

Barney, Obama, and their cohorts wants to take money from these people.  Death and taxes, can't be avoided.  Obama wants to take, take, and take from hard working and saving people.

I've read there are some, wealthy global individuals that have entitlements to grandfathered trusts in foreign investments.

Why is that?  Why shouldn't all these folks pay to support Obama's social programs?

Why just pick on hardworking folks?  Folks without an entitlement to a grandfathered tax free foreign trust?

I wonder how many of those grandfathered tax free trusts benefitted from the TARP / AIG bailouts?

'Free' money from the Federal Reserve?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 05:05:37 AM »

Second Passports and Citizenships – These will soon come under attack as well. This allows a person to still be himself or herself with same picture, fingerprint and signature in their new identity but then again it is not himself. Get your second citizenship and passport before they outlaw dual nationality. Then you get grandfathered in and those that wait will have the door closed in their face, probably forever. As a citizen of another country you can escape the fishing expeditions that the countries will be conducting under the new transparency and openness policies Obama and the G-20 will be promoting. With the current worldwide financial crisis they are hungry for money so do not wait to see what happens, move first and fast,

http://www.panamalaw.org/obama_offshore_tax_havens_and_the_impact%20_on_non-Americans.html

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 06:21:29 AM »

Who's next on Obama's list?

Illegal aliens?  Oops!  We have to give away everything to non-Americans.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.