March 29, 2024, 09:02:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Aliens, Healthcare, and Amnesty  (Read 1309 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 22, 2009, 06:05:14 AM »

I haven't seen anything address illegal aliens, healthcare and amnesty.  How much more will taxpayers burden be when Amnesty II passes?

How many more sick illegals are arriving daily?

Illegal Aliens from Mexico tax kidney dialysis treatment in Vegas

With the health care scare going on nation wide, it is a real issue in Las Vegas with illegal immigrants from Mexico lining up in the UMC emergency room for free kidney dialysis at tax payer expense and outrage.

Illegal immigrants from Mexico who need kidney dialysis are putting a 20 million dollar stress on UMC (University Medical Center) in Las Vegas. In the midst of health care reform the bright lights of Vegas are shinning on this issue which as got tax payers in an uproar.

In Arizona and Florida, officials there send those illegal immigrants back to their countries of origin for treatment, most of the time against their will. Something that is opposed by Mexican Consul Mariano Leuma Gas, who says that many of his countries states are so poor that they do not even have dialysis available, and those that do, are overrun.
There are two federal laws that are in play and one seems to be in use, caring for the sick and the other, deporting illegal aliens is not, at least in Nevada.

Meanwhile, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has also got into the middle of this dilemma.

Through a spokesperson, he has promised to work on more funding for the indigent and immigration reforms.

Representative Dean Heller of Nevada issued this statement, "This is one of the many areas that have not been addressed in the course of the current health care debate. I do not support taxpayer-funded health benefits for those who are in this country illegally."

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/277858

Why does the US have to be the global provider of healthcare?

Why aren't these other countries providing this care to their citizens?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 06:20:37 AM »

There is a comment on the OP site that references disparities between countries.

Is it America's fault that corruption and lack of freedom keeps people from living a good life?

Why are Americans losing their right to prosper and enjoy the fruit of their labor?

Why is our labor and prosperity being given away by Washington?

If all these illegal people want healthcare, why aren't they staying home and making things better in their own country?

Why should Americans pay the global healthcare and welfare bill?

Why should our standard of living be lowered?

Why aren't the wealthy global elite giving away their money?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.