April 27, 2024, 02:28:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103585 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2006, 06:40:03 PM »

Quote from: "ozziesmom"
hello monkeys, I missed u!! How is everyone???
I'm reading back to figure out what's new....

Hi Ozziemom, just jump right in.  How have you been?  How is Ozzie and the BF/SO?  I have really missed you.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2006, 06:41:50 PM »

Hi Ozzies. We've missed you.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2006, 06:43:36 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "tcumom"
BT ~ I bet everyone's glued to the football games ~ heck, if I didn't live in Texas, I would've already picked up the ticket!

How is your Dad doing?  It's hard to see our parents like this....thinking of you all, and saying prayers.

Dad is about the same, thanks for asking. They're doing tests on him. Mom has gone back to the hospital and will let me know more later.

Still thinking of your family and will remember them in my prayers.  Take care.  Take care of Mom.  She needs you.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2006, 06:43:53 PM »

Cbb,I would never ignore you.I like machines and your dance steps,That is why I was called Dancingbare,after a small incident in the Occoee area.Klass,I am sending a picture soon,I am still learning the new system,it a Mac,so it so simple.NOT to an old Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2006, 06:44:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Hi Ozziemom, just jump right in.  How have you been?  How is Ozzie and the BF/SO?  I have really missed you.

Ozzie is great!!! he's visiting gramps this weekend because I will be out a lot...No BF-single again!!! lol
How's things????
I needed ANOTHER break from this, it's so heartbreaking...AND I stopped drinking Heineken!!! That's my boycott! I love heineken too!!!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2006, 06:45:35 PM »

With the Phil suit, besides the big one about the tape, there were several other allegations. I don't know if what was played on the Phil show was edited or whatever in that sentence. I do believe what was on Skeeters hard drive was unaltered, but am on the fence as so whether it was
"sound edited" for the viewing public on the Phil show.
Also that the Phil show could make a small settlement without damaging his reputation.
I am not naive enough to think the court case is about right or wrong,
reputation or intergrity. To the Kalpoes, any kind of windfall money is a big thing. What is huge to the Kalpoes might be small potatoes to
the defendants.
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2006, 06:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Appeals"
Coupled with the fact that on Larry King, Dr. Phil said they were working with the FBI on everything they did to try to help Beth, IRRC, my guess is that the original hard drive has held up to FBI inspection.  JMO

Fixed your post.  Yes, I agree the FBI has verified the original hard drive version of Skeeters tape.

Thank you.  You are a jewel. (diamond)

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2006, 06:46:34 PM »

Hey BT!!!!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2006, 06:55:17 PM »

Hey BT!!!!!

I'm glad to hear you and Ozzie are doing well.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2006, 06:57:23 PM »

Ozzie's, we are glad to have you.  How was the UPS man this year? Laughing  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2006, 07:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
BT ~ I bet everyone's glued to the football games ~ heck, if I didn't live in Texas, I would've already picked up the ticket!

How is your Dad doing?  It's hard to see our parents like this....thinking of you all, and saying prayers.

Dad is about the same, thanks for asking. They're doing tests on him. Mom has gone back to the hospital and will let me know more later.

Still thinking of your family and will remember them in my prayers.  Take care.  Take care of Mom.  She needs you.

Thanks, Tyler. Sis is with mom at the hospital right now. Mom is as contrary as Dad, so it's hard to get her to rest and do what she should do for herself.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2006, 07:07:04 PM »

I am sure they are both stubborn.  After people have lived together that long and as independently as they have, they are "set in their ways," an we call it stubborn, but you know she is going to do all she can for your father.  You sisters just have to be there for her if and when she wants you, whether she asks or not.  My mother was the same way.

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2006, 07:09:28 PM »

Ozzie's, we are glad to have you.  How was the UPS man this year? Laughing  Laughing

no ups man lol

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2006, 07:16:19 PM »

Ozzie's, have you read back to the time of the Kalpoe suit/Dr. Phil?  Any opinions?  Incidentally, any cruises or travel abroad this year?

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2006, 07:16:44 PM »

i am watching the ceremonies,for the only EAGLE SCOUT to become President>I got to spend some time in the woods with him,a long time ago.he invited me be a charter member of The National Eagle Scout Association..He was an active scout Scout and family man.Cat

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2006, 07:18:56 PM »

I am watching it as well, Cat.  My DH and I were just discussing how the funeral plans start taking place as soon as the electoral votes are counted and are edited through the years but the basics remain the same from the date of the last vote being counted, and at latest when the inaugural plans are being formulated.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2006, 07:24:13 PM »

When my husband (ex) was in the AF we rented a home in Alexandria VA and I taught in Fairfax Co. VA. We lived at the bottom of a very large hill, all covered in daffofills, et al and the LR was on the second floor. I loved that home!

The street was Old Dominiion Blvd just south of Glebe Rd and east of the highway that went N/S past the Pentagon.(Alexander VA side). We were told that Gerald Ford live at the top of the hill behind us. I really never paid much attention until now and just wondered. (Like working in the film industry, one just didn't ask too many questions.)

Do any of you know the address/street on which he live there? This would have been, at least when we were there, 1967-9.

Been reading that some of our Good Monkeys have had the pleasure of knowing and working with him.

Am watching C-SPAN. It's sad. Thank you IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2006, 07:24:58 PM »

Hi, all....Ozziesmom!!!  Good to see you.  I've sent you a few emails over time....maybe you didn't know it was me....as for giving up heinekens, that's fine....don't want to encourage a substitute, if it is not wise, but our family has some who favor those red white & blues....personally, I prefer a nice glass of wine.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2006, 07:27:34 PM »

I'm watching the ceremony, as well.  This has to be hard on Betty Ford.  She has so many trips to make before he is laid to rest.  God bless.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »

Like I said,I hAVE given up all Dutch products,Like Amstel,ING etc.I won't fly KLM.we must also remember that this was jvds' first murder of a human.Fires,animals etc,he will continue to rape and batter women,until he is dead.He will not stop.He has to be isolated from human being for our protection.i guess I have stated how I feel.Cat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.