April 27, 2024, 01:26:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103576 times)
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2006, 07:50:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Ozzie's, have you read back to the time of the Kalpoe suit/Dr. Phil?  Any opinions?  Incidentally, any cruises or travel abroad this year?

Funny us hould ask, I'm going to the Atlantis Jan 13th with the girls and then I'm hoping to book a trip t the Amalfi coast in July. I hope it works out!!!

I haven't read hrough everything yet-there's a lot!!!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2006, 07:52:26 PM »

I recently had the opportunity to visit the WWII memorial. I took the night tour to all of the memorials. It's the prettiest, most inspiring and respectful of them all, IMO. That was the first time I had ever taken a tour in DC, although I had been to most of the memorials in daytime.

Who just collapsed?
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2006, 07:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hi, all....Ozziesmom!!!  Good to see you.  I've sent you a few emails over time....maybe you didn't know it was me....as for giving up heinekens, that's fine....don't want to encourage a substitute, if it is not wise, but our family has some who favor those red white & blues....personally, I prefer a nice glass of wine.

Wine gives me a headache! So now I drink Corona-you know I LOVE Mexico!!!!

I did receive some emails, thanks, I've been pretty busy since I'm single and mingling!! lol

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2006, 07:53:24 PM »

The countdown clock on my screen is saying it's 4 hrs and something until the New Year. Isn't today just Dec. 30? Confused Is it something to do with my computer settings?

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2006, 07:55:39 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
The countdown clock on my screen is saying it's 4 hrs and something until the New Year. Isn't today just Dec. 30? Confused Is it something to do with my computer settings?

Don't know, BT. Mine says 1 day 4 hours and 4 minutes..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Like I said,I hAVE given up all Dutch products,Like Amstel,ING etc.I won't fly KLM.we must also remember that this was jvds' first murder of a human.Fires,animals etc,he will continue to rape and batter women,until he is dead.He will not stop.He has to be isolated from human being for our protection.i guess I have stated how I feel.Cat

I agree Cat that he will continue to rape and batter women.  He does not like rejection.  Any decent girl will reject him.  As he gets older his abuse will escalate.  The only way he will stop is if someone ends his life.  He is feeling like he owns the world right now.  Look at the people in power who have helped this psycho get off on a murder charge.  He has learned well from Paulus.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2006, 07:57:01 PM »

Hi Monks! Very Happy  Very Happy BOC on a Fly By! Surprised  Surprised

Getting ready to watch the Hokies and and the Dogs!!! Rolling Eyes

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2006, 07:57:18 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I must need to change a setting on the new computer then. Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2006, 07:57:43 PM »

Quote from: "ozziesmom"
Hi, all....Ozziesmom!!!  Good to see you.  I've sent you a few emails over time....maybe you didn't know it was me....as for giving up heinekens, that's fine....don't want to encourage a substitute, if it is not wise, but our family has some who favor those red white & blues....personally, I prefer a nice glass of wine.

I did receive some emails, thanks, I've been pretty busy since I'm single and mingling!! lol

Ozzie's. it's good to see you! Where've you been? Are you ready for the New Year? BT's trying to get there early!  Laughing
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2006, 07:58:25 PM »

Borg I like those legs!!! Embarassed  Embarassed

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
BT ~ I bet everyone's glued to the football games ~ heck, if I didn't live in Texas, I would've already picked up the ticket!

How is your Dad doing?  It's hard to see our parents like this....thinking of you all, and saying prayers.

Dad is about the same, thanks for asking. They're doing tests on him. Mom has gone back to the hospital and will let me know more later.

Very nice of you to offer the ticket. Wish I lived in the area would have loved to buy the ticket to see  CdS. Have seen them on TV, what a show!

Best wishes for a speedy reovery to your Dad. Hadn't heard is was ill until just now. Have been popping in and out and trying to read........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2006, 08:00:39 PM »

San and Cat, I join you in predicting that Joran will again hurt someone. I'm so hoping he won't be given that opportunity.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »

It should say 1 DAY and 4 HOURS.  Yes, your computer may be set on the wrong day.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2006, 08:03:32 PM »

Big Orange, are you a leg man???  Laughing

My first husband once told me I was "all meat and no potatoes"  Laughing

I won't repeat what I told him....................
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2006, 08:03:34 PM »

Quote from: "ozziesmom"

Ozzie's. it's good to see you! Where've you been? Are you ready for the New Year? BT's trying to get there early!  Laughing

What up girl???? How r ya? I missed my monkeys..I've been working and out with my friends, dating and having fun..I'm ready for this year to be over!!!! Bring on 2007!!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2006, 08:05:01 PM »

I must need to change a setting on the new computer then. Thanks.

It sounds like you are not on daylight savings time? or are on it and shouldn't be....however that works.  Rolling Eyes

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2006, 08:06:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It should say 1 DAY and 4 HOURS.  Yes, your computer may be set on the wrong day.

Klaas, mine says 1 day 4 hours and 55 minutes...am I off? My profile is set to GMT + 4 hours...I am in CST...TIA!

Bring Natalee home...
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2006, 08:06:56 PM »

I'm off to watch Brokeback Monkey(lol) Laughing  I TIVOED it....
I will try and pop on later if I don't fall asleep!!!
 Wink
Muahhhhhh

crazybabyborg
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2006, 08:06:57 PM »

Does it strike anyone else that the Capitol should be able to come up with some chairs????

These folks have been standing a very, very long time. I don't know how Mrs. Ford has the stamina to do all she's done today. They started out in California today and she still has to be "on".
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2006, 08:07:27 PM »

Maybe not my clock says 1day 3hours 55min 58 seconds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.