April 27, 2024, 05:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103603 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2006, 08:37:10 PM »

WARNING:  Grab a tissue before reading.

http://insidedenver.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5245883,00.html

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2006, 08:41:41 PM »

Isn't it 40 virgins?

Really, where are they supposed to all come from? It's a one time thing. I don't know how men look at it, but I would MUCH rather keep the company of experience! That's experience, not habit, mind you.  Wink
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2006, 08:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I had the Canadian news on and our Prime Minister has not commented on Saddam yet. Our Foreign Affairs minister has and he said it was the Iraqui people who put Saddam on trail and carried out the sentence.
They also said expect not to hear too much from the US or any other countries ( except muslim ones ) becasue of the climate we all live in.
I guess they don't need the pot stirred any more than it is.

FYI
I will be a guest on Crime And Punishment tomorrow (Sunday) at 4pm et.
To listen via the net go to www.newstalk980.com and click on the listen live link.
I am scheduled for a 30 minute interview, and of course I will be promoting Scared Monkeys radio.
For those of you in Canada its on the corus radio network.
Mike Mcintyre was a guest on my show a couple of weeks back.

Dana
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2006, 08:46:20 PM »

CBB,To me it is a smile and personality,which you have.Jdvs wiilstrike againCAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2006, 08:50:13 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Isn't it 40 virgins?

Really, where are they supposed to all come from? It's a one time thing. I don't know how men look at it, but I would MUCH rather keep the company of experience! That's experience, not habit, mind you.  Wink
Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2006, 08:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
I had the Canadian news on and our Prime Minister has not commented on Saddam yet. Our Foreign Affairs minister has and he said it was the Iraqui people who put Saddam on trail and carried out the sentence.
They also said expect not to hear too much from the US or any other countries ( except muslim ones ) becasue of the climate we all live in.

FYI
To listen via the net go to www.newstalk980.com and click on the listen live link.
I am scheduled for a 30 minute interview, and of course I will be promoting Scared Monkeys radio.

Dana

Thanks, Dana.  Now you are getting to be a celebrity.  Don't forget the monkeys who loved you first. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2006, 08:52:18 PM »

FYI

Dana

Excellent Dana!  I'll be sure to listen in!
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2006, 08:53:07 PM »

Borg were those Hokies in your yard on Christmas Day???

Experienced or experiment?  Wink

You watching VT and GA??

crazybabyborg
« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2006, 08:53:34 PM »

Dana, I'll listen!

You need to be getting ready for the new year, you know!  Wink

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2006, 08:53:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

FYI

Dana

Thanks, Dana.  Now you are getting to be a celebrity.  Don't forget the monkeys who loved you first. Wink

It should be fun, I plan on mentioning The holloway case too.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2006, 08:56:55 PM »

Dana, I'll listen!

Borg where are you going  for New years?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2006, 08:57:18 PM »

If the Iraqi people wanted proof that he was really gone, I think they got it. I don't know if any of you saw it, but there was footage of the body with head uncovered. No living person could have gotten their head in that position of their own accord.

'Nuf of that!

I didn't see that pix. Buy I guess I will.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2006, 08:57:26 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
CBB,To me it is a smile and personality,which you have.Jdvs wiilstrike againCAT

Oh Cat, No worries. Potatoes, these days can become melons in one day!  Laughing

Thank you for your kind words. Cat, did you want an avatar?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2006, 08:59:16 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Dana, I'll listen!

Borg where are you going  for New years?

A friend is having a party. I'll go for a while but beyond that, nothing special. What about you? Anything special going on in JC?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2006, 08:59:40 PM »

FYI

Dana

I am making a note to listen.  Sundays can be busy but I will make this a laid back one and listen.  I am sure it will be very worthwhile.  Dana, you are a great host/interviewer.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2006, 09:01:29 PM »

There were wild Turkeys in my yard on Christmas morning, BOC..........a whole big flock of them! 19 or 20 to be specific!

What's a Hokie?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2006, 09:03:09 PM »

FYI

Dana

Ok, glad I popped back in here. Going out later, just family kiddie thing, but am going to write a note right now. I don't like the big things at New Years anymore, ppl who drink too much try my patience.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2006, 09:04:52 PM »

Seeing the Ford girls all grown up and looking a bit matronly reminds me how I am getting on in years.  Gosh, they were a fun loving lot of kids, real kids, normal kids and they added such a "lively" atmosphere to the White House.  Time is quickly passing.  Betty's fingers are but bones wrapped around the large arms of that general.  Ah.  I have seen too many state funerals and realize the bell tolls for all of us.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 30, 2006, 09:07:43 PM »

FYI

Dana

Ok, glad I popped back in here. Going out later, just family kiddie thing, but am going to write a note right now. I don't like the big things at New Years anymore, ppl who drink too much try my patience.

Kat, on that note, a friend called me today from whom I had not heard in a few years.  She reminded me of all the times we all used to make such great efforts to go out on New Year's while some of us made fools of ourselves, the rest of us watched and drove.  I am like you, I am not much tolerant of it any longer.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2006, 09:09:35 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Big Orange, are you a leg man???  Laughing

My first husband once told me I was "all meat and no potatoes"  Laughing

I won't repeat what I told him....................

That is correct Exclamation  Exclamation None and Angie used to comment on that!!

None put her legs up at one game so I could find her in that Bama crowd Exclamation  Embarassed  Wink

ROFL BOC~!!  yep.. Jacquie and None and  Myself gots long legs..lol
Happy New year to you and yours..

Howdy monkey people. I was reading nad had to chuckle  at BOC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.