March 28, 2024, 01:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 101691 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2006, 12:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Klass,
I keep gettting this message

The URL of the remote avatar is not valid

when i try and change my avatar, im getting it off my photobucket??

1.  Need to make sure you are putting the url into the THIRD option for avatars.

2.  Make sure you use the url WITHOUT the IMG tags.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2006, 12:42:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klass,
I keep gettting this message

The URL of the remote avatar is not valid

when i try and change my avatar, im getting it off my photobucket??

1.  Need to make sure you are putting the url into the THIRD option for avatars.

2.  Make sure you use the url WITHOUT the IMG tags.

Well i got it now , i guess im not brightest tool in the shed Embarassed

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2006, 12:45:55 PM »

Too bad,  when Greta had the chance,  she didn't paint Joran into a corner.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2006, 12:47:23 PM »

Good morning/afternoon to all you magnificent monkeys.  Thanks for the transcript of Dana's show.

Quite the event with Saddam's hanging.   Shocked

I will definitely be back later this afternoon.  Wound care appointment shortly.

I'm looking forward to 2007.  It has to be better than 2006. Rolling Eyes
I hope to update the Who's Who threads soon, but I gotta read Nov & Dec first.  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2006, 12:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Yes, she painted herself into a corner, and she had the real killer cornered and fell for him, smoozing him all the way to the bank when she paid him for all those lies.  No, don't tell me she did not pay him.  I know how that works.  Been there, done that.  Maybe not with a check, but he was paid for that load of PIMP lies he told her, and you are so right, Leslie.  Not only did she fail to paint him into a corner, she failed the objectivity test of a journalist, not to mention an attorney.  IMHO, she is good at neither.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 12:54:52 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Good morning/afternoon to all you magnificent monkeys.  Thanks for the transcript of Dana's show.

Quite the event with Saddam's hanging.   Shocked

I will definitely be back later this afternoon.  Wound care appointment shortly.

I'm looking forward to 2007.  It has to be better than 2006. Rolling Eyes
I hope to update the Who's Who threads soon, but I gotta read Nov & Dec first.  Laughing

Talk to you later SF and I hope you finish having to go for your drsg chgs soon. You are right 2007 IS going to be a better year!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 12:57:59 PM »

SF, get that wound taken care of.  That is of the utmost import, so that 2007 will be better and brighter.  You can always update the thread when you are doing well, so take care and hope your day is very pleasant.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 01:12:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Yes, she painted herself into a corner, and she had the real killer cornered and fell for him, smoozing him all the way to the bank when she paid him for all those lies.  No, don't tell me she did not pay him.  I know how that works.  Been there, done that.  Maybe not with a check, but he was paid for that load of PIMP lies he told her, and you are so right, Leslie.  Not only did she fail to paint him into a corner, she failed the objectivity test of a journalist, not to mention an attorney.  IMHO, she is good at neither.

Let me play devils advocate with this.....you tell me what you think.

Regarding the "painted into a corner" statement, and the quest for ratings. In trying to understand Greta and her job I would have to give her some credit for being a sharp cookie to begin with. I think what she meant by the statement was that as she supported Beth and the search for answers in aruba, and attempted to locate Natalee, her ratings soared. ........but then to what end? There was no new info , but the pressure was likely on her to maintain ratings.  That was her corner.

I can possibly see Greta saying to Beth something to the effect, " In order to keep Natalee in the news and on the front page things have to go foward and I may need to vary what appears to be my stand on the situation". (Afterall if JVDS knew that Greta emphatically supported  the case against him as Natalee's killer.....why wold he then ever consent to an interview ?.....but Greta had 3)

Beth has seen the interviews Greta did with JVDS, and has heard her comments. Since then Beth has been interviewed by Greta, and I doubt that  Beth would speak with her if she felt that Greta had joined Sloots side. IMO Greta's perceived support of JVDS is just a way of "getting out of the corner". I don't think it is how she truely feels about JVDS and his guilt, but rather  it is the stand that will get her foot in the door  to Aruba.

Off my soapbox ...........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2006, 01:16:03 PM »

For those that haven't been able to access both lawsuits, there is now a link in the Important Case Document area for both:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=678
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2006, 01:17:18 PM »

question ???

If the Dr Phil case goes to court are the boys gonna have to come to the US and testify

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2006, 01:22:57 PM »

question ???

If the Dr Phil case goes to court are the boys gonna have to come to the US and testify

I'm not sure
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2006, 01:23:57 PM »

Way, way O/T

I apologize in advance for being so terribly O/T, but I didn't know how else to do this. First of all, thanks to everyone for your prayers and support regarding my dad. He is holding his own right now.

Second, months ago hubby, sister, and I bought tickets to see Cirque du Soleil in Atlanta tomorrow. Sister very generously wants to stay home with the old folks now while hubby and I go to Atlanta. She has offered to give her $75.00 ticket to anyone who might be able to use it. The performance is at 1:00 pm tomorrow afternoon at Atlantic Station. If any monkey from Atlanta or surrounding areas would like to have the ticket, please e-mail me at sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Sorry again for the O/T Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 01:24:42 PM »

question ???

I'm not sure

so did you get teh impression Doc Phil was gonna fight this or settle out and screw it all up

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2006, 01:26:48 PM »

question ???

I'm not sure

so did you get teh impression Doc Phil was gonna fight this or settle out and screw it all up

I get the impression that Dr. Phil is going to fight it.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2006, 01:26:59 PM »

Thanks Klass,I will email the picture,after I read the book on how ,too.I was suprised with a new computer,A minimac,and it is different from my old 64 PC.I have my on ideas on aruba.There will a trial,soon.I think i know at least 3 of the ones to tried.I hear that Pvds has a love child by kj.I doubt it because as a DA,she is cold blooded and lays eggs.She has layed the case and the suspects,and I think if the laws were different,a jury would have convicted the lying,killers and rapists.Hey Joe,come get if you want.I am sorry about the occaisonal letter reversals,I have a ld.I hope the Reds are doing well.Take care Monkeys and avoid Atlanta during rush hours.NYC is easier to drive in,or at least more forgiving.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2006, 01:30:04 PM »

Dr.Phil will fight.The boys will not to come,they can be deposed at a third party location,in aruba,or forfiet,as they will.i think they will testify,to save their own hides.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2006, 01:32:14 PM »

Very Happy Happy New Year To All ~ Very Happy

Dana: Great show, as always. Love your music also!
Snoopy: Sorry about the loss of your sister.
BT: Hoping your dad gets well quickly!

Wishing all good health and good fortune in 2007 and here's to finding justice for Natalee!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2006, 01:37:02 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Thanks Klass,I will email the picture,after I read the book on how ,too.I was suprised with a new computer,A minimac,and it is different from my old 64 PC.I have my on ideas on aruba.There will a trial,soon.I think i know at least 3 of the ones to tried.I hear that Pvds has a love child by kj.I doubt it because as a DA,she is cold blooded and lays eggs.She has layed the case and the suspects,and I think if the laws were different,a jury would have convicted the lying,killers and rapists.Hey Joe,come get if you want.I am sorry about the occaisonal letter reversals,I have a ld.I hope the Reds are doing well.Take care Monkeys and avoid Atlanta during rush hours.NYC is easier to drive in,or at least more forgiving.Cat

I believe this Shocked .  I always thought there was a relationship between these two.  Once again another blonde.  Paulus has a thing for the blondse.  Many said it was Joran who had a thing for blonds but I thought that was BS.  Look at the pictures of Joran with his previous girlfriends they are all dark haired.  One his recent one was blonde and I believe that was a publicity stunt.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2006, 01:42:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Greta saw a huge chance for huge ratings and she took it. Typical talking head type interview though that made no difference. Except to put Greta's credibility as a interviewer into question. I dont doubt her intention,I just think she did not know how to handle it when it started. Made her look foolish in my opinion.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2006, 01:55:58 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Let me play devils advocate with this.....you tell me what you think.

Regarding the "painted into a corner" statement, and the quest for ratings. In trying to understand Greta and her job I would have to give her some credit for being a sharp cookie to begin with. I think what she meant by the statement was that as she supported Beth and the search for answers in aruba, and attempted to locate Natalee, her ratings soared. ........but then to what end? There was no new info , but the pressure was likely on her to maintain ratings.  That was her corner.

I can possibly see Greta saying to Beth something to the effect, " In order to keep Natalee in the news and on the front page things have to go foward and I may need to vary what appears to be my stand on the situation". (Afterall if JVDS knew that Greta emphatically supported  the case against him as Natalee's killer.....why wold he then ever consent to an interview ?.....but Greta had 3)

Beth has seen the interviews Greta did with JVDS, and has heard her comments. Since then Beth has been interviewed by Greta, and I doubt that  Beth would speak with her if she felt that Greta had joined Sloots side. IMO Greta's perceived support of JVDS is just a way of "getting out of the corner". I don't think it is how she truely feels about JVDS and his guilt, but rather  it is the stand that will get her foot in the door  to Aruba.

Off my soapbox ...........

BB, at the risk of I do want to comment on the chill that permeated the FOX studios the one of the last times Greta interviewed Beth. I cannot remember the specifics of the conversation, but I do remember how cold Greta was to Beth. I think that Beth comes on Greta's show because it is one of the few shows that still does media coverage on Natalee...IMHO that is the only reason...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.