April 27, 2024, 02:46:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103587 times)
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2006, 12:07:31 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Borg you have really nice legs!!! Is that what all DB cheerleaders have?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #321 on: December 31, 2006, 12:08:13 AM »

Tyler, I'm lost between looking for "contestants" and popping back in here. Who was a size 14?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 31, 2006, 12:09:27 AM »

Tyler, I'm lost between looking for "contestants" and popping back in here. Who was a size 14?

MM wore a size 14.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: December 31, 2006, 12:10:54 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

MM wore a size 14.

Dress....not shoe.  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: December 31, 2006, 12:12:26 AM »

Quote from: "kuoka"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Yes.. I almost ran a stop sign thinking of yah Brother  LOL~!
 GOT PUNCH?   Wink

OMG me too! I almost wrecked my car thinking of you! LOL Laughing  Laughing

ROFL  ..  Hugs to yah baby brother.. !
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: December 31, 2006, 12:12:52 AM »

Hello - I see the topic is gams and them being insured.  Didn't Madonna insure hers?

I just had a thought about Paulus, the key to the underground kitchen at the Wyndham that Deepak had, and Valentijns remarks about Natalee's purple/blue extremities.  Let's say that Natalee was in bad shape after J2K et al are through with her, but she's still alive.  Paulus decides to literally put Natalee on ice until he can decide what to do about her.  They would need lots of ice.  There is supposedly a female witness who lives near the Racquet Club who saw the Kalpoes car drive in & out of the RC that night.  Joran had some kind of apprenticeship there - maybe he had a key.  They could have also raided the Wyndham Hotel for ice.  Was it Aruba Girl's relative who saw the Kalpoe car heading toward Noord that night very late?

Ice, loss of oxygen through blood loss, as well as shallow breathing, and lowering blood pressure would all cause the darkening of the extremeties b/c of the decreased blood flow & decrease in oxygen carried by the blood to those extremeties.

What do you all think?  I think she was in the main house and Paulus made the willful decision to end her life.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: December 31, 2006, 12:13:47 AM »

I'm sorry for the double post. I should have realized how big that pic was and that it was just time to load..

BOC, even as a cheerleader, I was never the one "thrown" high. For a girl, I've always been muscular, and my legs are by far, the strongest part I have. Nothing "little" about them.  Crying or Very sad Sorry!
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: December 31, 2006, 12:15:21 AM »

GOT PUNCH?   Wink

Yup that makes it about 6 times this week! Laughing  Laughing

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #328 on: December 31, 2006, 12:15:53 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

MM wore a size 14.

Hmmmmm. Well, my Mom always told me "honey as long as you've got a little waist, don't worry about a thing." She was from a different era.  Laughing
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: December 31, 2006, 12:17:15 AM »

I'm sorry for the double post. I should have realized how big that pic was and that it was just time to load..

BOC, even as a cheerleader, I was never the one "thrown" high. For a girl, I've always been muscular, and my legs are by far, the strongest part I have. Nothing "little" about them.  Crying or Very sad Sorry!

I thought you posted your picture!!!  I was really excited!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: December 31, 2006, 12:19:06 AM »

SunFreak2 wrote;

I just had a thought about Paulus, the key to the underground kitchen at the Wyndham that Deepak had, and Valentijns remarks about Natalee's purple/blue extremities....

In some of the previous rumors I read that underground kitchen supposedly had a large cooler/ refrigerator?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: December 31, 2006, 12:19:46 AM »

GOT PUNCH?   Wink

Yup that makes it about 6 times this week! Laughing  Laughing

Wooo hooooooo~!!  
 Still waiting for the plane ticket. ROFL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: December 31, 2006, 12:20:14 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hello - I see the topic is gams and them being insured.  Didn't Madonna insure hers?

I just had a thought about Paulus, the key to the underground kitchen at the Wyndham that Deepak had, and Valentijns remarks about Natalee's purple/blue extremities.  Let's say that Natalee was in bad shape after J2K et al are through with her, but she's still alive.  Paulus decides to literally put Natalee on ice until he can decide what to do about her.  They would need lots of ice.  There is supposedly a female witness who lives near the Racquet Club who saw the Kalpoes car drive in & out of the RC that night.  Joran had some kind of apprenticeship there - maybe he had a key.  They could have also raided the Wyndham Hotel for ice.  Was it Aruba Girl's relative who saw the Kalpoe car heading toward Noord that night very late?

Ice, loss of oxygen through blood loss, as well as shallow breathing, and lowering blood pressure would all cause the darkening of the extremeties b/c of the decreased blood flow & decrease in oxygen carried by the blood to those extremeties.

What do you all think?  I think she was in the main house and Paulus made the willful decision to end her life.

Possible, but where would he keep her and where did he dispose of her?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: December 31, 2006, 12:20:41 AM »

Can men be contestants?  I've always thought Tom Selleck had great legs hanging out of his shorts when he played Magnum.  EVerything else looked fine on him too! Hubba hubba! Laughing  Laughing
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: December 31, 2006, 12:20:42 AM »

Wooo hooooooo~!!  

First class or business?

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: December 31, 2006, 12:22:03 AM »

Wooo hooooooo~!!  

First class or business?

Well . what category am I in.. ?  Wink
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 31, 2006, 12:22:12 AM »

Angie I will send you a grass skirt and some coconut shells!
 Shocked  Shocked
Hang loose!  Wink

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 31, 2006, 12:23:22 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I think there wasn't time for all of this.  Even with Joran not going to school.  I still think it was accidental, but caused by the actions of J2K.  Some really believe Paulus was a part of it all, but nothing has yet convinced me that he was involved until after the fact.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: December 31, 2006, 12:23:26 AM »

Wooo hooooooo~!!  

First class or business?

Well . what category am I in.. ?  Wink

Hmm well the last time I flew last week, there wasn't a class in front of me so First it is! LOL  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: December 31, 2006, 12:24:47 AM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Angie I will send you a grass skirt and some coconut shells!
 Shocked  Shocked
Hang loose!  Wink

ROFLMAO.  I can just see me now skiing in that !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.