April 27, 2024, 06:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103616 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: December 31, 2006, 12:47:36 AM »

Quote from: "kuoka"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Pack me up.. LOL

You got it! But it's a one bedroom chalet.  Confused  Confused

ROFL.. its ok..  I will sleep on the floor or in my car.. I love to ski
crazybabyborg
« Reply #361 on: December 31, 2006, 12:48:03 AM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
The locals say she was dumped in the ocean and on tours will show you where that was!

That is part of tour of the island and what the guide from DePalm tours tells his group!

I wish someone would ask the tour guide how he knows that information, and would he be willing to testify in court!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: December 31, 2006, 12:48:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I think there's a good possibility her body or her clothing were still at the VDS residence that night Beth arrived.

I do too, Klaas.  I don't think Paulus was expecting Beth to arrive on his doorstep that morning.

We know that Jug regrets not blocking in the Kalpoe car.  I bet they wish they left lookouts at the vdS residence that night.  Do you think while they went back to the HI for Joran & Deepak to show where they dropped her off or while Paulus had them on the wild goose chase to find Joran is when they first had her moved?
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: December 31, 2006, 12:48:44 AM »

Pack me up.. LOL

Tub with a pillow! Wink  Wink

kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: December 31, 2006, 12:50:21 AM »

Pack me up.. LOL

Hmm If you want to but I wouldn't suggest it. The floor is mahogany hardwood and there's like 143 feet of snow on the ground.  Wink

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: December 31, 2006, 12:52:01 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I think there's a good possibility her body or her clothing were still at the VDS residence that night Beth arrived.

I do too, Klaas.  I don't think Paulus was expecting Beth to arrive on his doorstep that morning.

We know that Jug regrets not blocking in the Kalpoe car.  I bet they wish they left lookouts at the vdS residence that night.  Do you think while they went back to the HI for Joran & Deepak to show where they dropped her off or while Paulus had them on the wild goose chase to find Joran is when they first had her moved?

I'm sure you're right. They did not expect Beth or anyone else so soon. That Joran just happened to be out at hour without Paulus' knowledge, and that he just happened to be with Deepak ( the guy he didn't spend much time with and only knew 3 months, and didn't have one thing in common with according to Joran ) is just too much of a coincident!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: December 31, 2006, 12:52:09 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The locals say she was dumped in the ocean and on tours will show you where that was!

That is part of tour of the island and what the guide from DePalm tours tells his group!

I wish someone would ask the tour guide how he knows that information, and would he be willing to testify in court!

Supposedly, the locals told Art Wood that it was Paulus who really killed Natalee.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: December 31, 2006, 12:53:16 AM »

Don't know how recent this is, but I'm sure it's when Steffi was still playing.  Before Andre and the kids.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 31, 2006, 12:53:16 AM »

Thats why they kept searching that part of the ocean. It was just that they could not find the body! Even Dompig was sure of that! Thats also what my contacts in Aruba tell me!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: December 31, 2006, 12:55:13 AM »

I'm sure you're right. They did not expect Beth or anyone else so soon. That Joran just happened to be out at hour without Paulus' knowledge, and that he just happened to be with Deepak ( the guy he didn't spend much time with and only knew 3 months, and didn't have one thing in common with according to Joran ) is just too much of a coincident!

Yes, and lets not forget that supposedly Charlie Croes & the guys from the airport saw the Kalpoe car inside the vdS compound earlier that night.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: December 31, 2006, 12:55:34 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Don't know how recent this is, but I'm sure it's when Steffi was still playing.  Before Andre and the kids.  

Almost as good as Anna Kournakova! Exclamation  Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: December 31, 2006, 12:55:39 AM »

Pack me up.. LOL

LOL  BOC
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 31, 2006, 12:55:40 AM »

Supposedly, the locals told Art Wood that it was Paulus who really killed Natalee.

If true, it would explain why Joran wouldn't roll over on the "real" perp, even when he had to stay in jail.  That alone tells me that it's Joran, Paulus or someone they're both afraid of.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 31, 2006, 12:57:38 AM »

Possible, but where would he keep her and where did he dispose of her?

He could have kept her on ice in the bathtub.  Then he could have disposed of her in many ways.
1) Incinerator - followed by Heyningen's decapitation
2) Fold her up in the foldaway bed couch and have the moving men throw it in the dump.
3) Bury her in someone elses coffin.

If I knew where she was disposed of, she would be back in MB.  I wish I knew.

I think she was in the bathtub for a time.  I think the mattress was part of the disposal or where she was brutally murdered.  I think the decapitation was a result of Heyningen seeing something he should not have or participated in it.  I always contemplated Mamma Kalpoe fitting into this someway because she was fired and wondered if she had used a building key to go in and get ice, use the freezer or something similar.  She was not fired for bilking them out of $12.00.  That's a nonstarter right there.  There's more to Mama Kalpoe's guilt than meets the eye, just like Anita.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: December 31, 2006, 12:57:54 AM »

Unfortunately it's a round redwood hot tub.  Laughing

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: December 31, 2006, 01:00:11 AM »

Unfortunately it's a round redwood hot tub.  Laughing

Fire up the jets Brudda
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: December 31, 2006, 01:01:22 AM »

Fire up the jets Brudda

I won't be long. I'll be chilling champagne and dipping the strawberries in chocolate.  Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 31, 2006, 01:01:34 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Now that the Saddam Hussein, Gerald Ford, James Brown sagas have come to a close, does anyone care that Michael Jordan and Juanita got a divorce?  I think athletes have great legs.  Stephi Graf, Roger Federer, all the Swedish guys of the last two decades, basketball players, gymnasts, swimmers.  Great legs.  Stephi Graf at the peak of her career, was voted by her peers as having the best body.  You wouldn't know it from seeing her on court, but I saw a women's tennis calendar once and she was in a swimsuit and she had a great body.  Strong but not too muscular.  Shapely without implants or Wonderbras.

A man in our area who saw Stephi in person says she is mannish.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 31, 2006, 01:01:38 AM »

Good nite Monks!

My sources in Aruba say in the ocean!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: December 31, 2006, 01:02:37 AM »

I Finally went to Amazon, through the link on this page and bought the book Dave wrote. I know I am very late reading it, but better late than never. Obviously, there are things in there I am unaware of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.