April 27, 2024, 06:00:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103611 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 31, 2006, 01:03:32 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "LilPuma"

I think there wasn't time for all of this.  Even with Joran not going to school.  I still think it was accidental, but caused by the actions of J2K.  Some really believe Paulus was a part of it all, but nothing has yet convinced me that he was involved until after the fact.

Paulus was either the final intended recipient of Natalee or Joran went running to Daddy when things went wrong.  The lady living by the RC claims she saw the Kalpoe car enter & leave the RC 3 times that night.  Plenty of time to get ice and make alibis on the computer all at the same time.

"I dropped Joran off at the RC.  He was carrying his gym bag."  He mentions that gym bag frequently.  What was he carrying in it that made Paulus keep talking about it.  That was the same day he med Guido and made the claim about the winnings.  I hate 'em all.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2006, 01:04:33 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Possible, but where would he keep her and where did he dispose of her?

He could have kept her on ice in the bathtub.  Then he could have disposed of her in many ways.
1) Incinerator - followed by Heyningen's decapitation
2) Fold her up in the foldaway bed couch and have the moving men throw it in the dump.
3) Bury her in someone elses coffin.

If I knew where she was disposed of, she would be back in MB.  I wish I knew.

I think there's a good possibility her body or her clothing were still at the VDS residence that night Beth arrived.

Anita must have seen them also.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: December 31, 2006, 01:05:28 AM »

Quote from: "kuoka"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Fire up the jets Brudda

I won't be long. I'll be chilling champagne and dipping the strawberries in chocolate.  Wink

WOW~!! Now thats what a real man does to  impress a  gal..
as long as they stay that way Smile
 Bring it on..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 31, 2006, 01:06:07 AM »

I think there's a good possibility her body or her clothing were still at the VDS residence that night Beth arrived.

I do too, Klaas.  I don't think Paulus was expecting Beth to arrive on his doorstep that morning.

We know that Jug regrets not blocking in the Kalpoe car.  I bet they wish they left lookouts at the vdS residence that night.  Do you think while they went back to the HI for Joran & Deepak to show where they dropped her off or while Paulus had them on the wild goose chase to find Joran is when they first had her moved?
YES, YES, YES.  There was a method to that madness.

kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: December 31, 2006, 01:06:55 AM »

Bring it on..

Did I also mention I enjoy long walks on the beach or picnics in a field of daisies or wild flowers?  Wink

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: December 31, 2006, 01:07:09 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
The locals say she was dumped in the ocean and on tours will show you where that was!

That is part of tour of the island and what the guide from DePalm tours tells his group!

I wish someone would ask the tour guide how he knows that information, and would he be willing to testify in court!

Supposedly, the locals told Art Wood that it was Paulus who really killed Natalee.

Isn't that what Shango said also.  It was brutal.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: December 31, 2006, 01:08:13 AM »

Do I sense a romance brewing in here?!! Very Happy
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 31, 2006, 01:08:52 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I Finally went to Amazon, through the link on this page and bought the book Dave wrote. I know I am very late reading it, but better late than never. Obviously, there are things in there I am unaware of.

I think I am going to buy another. My DIL has mine and I think she believes in the law of possession is 90% of ownership. Laughing

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 31, 2006, 01:09:31 AM »

Elaine,

You will enjoy the book even tho it was written a while back. I learned new information.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: December 31, 2006, 01:09:54 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I think she was in the bathtub for a time.  I think the mattress was part of the disposal or where she was brutally murdered.  I think the decapitation was a result of Heyningen seeing something he should not have or participated in it.  I always contemplated Mamma Kalpoe fitting into this someway because she was fired and wondered if she had used a building key to go in and get ice, use the freezer or something similar.  She was not fired for bilking them out of $12.00.  That's a nonstarter right there.  There's more to Mama Kalpoe's guilt than meets the eye, just like Anita.

Yep, Anita & Nadira definitely know and have been part of the coverup, IMO.  "Big people lie."

Also, doesn't Joran in one of his statements say he stashed his gym bag behind the bar?  Does he mean the cocktail bar?  Maybe he was an apprentice bartender at the RC.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: December 31, 2006, 01:10:27 AM »

Bring it on..

Did I also mention I enjoy long walks on the beach or picnics in a field of daisies or wild flowers?  Wink

You bringing the booze and chocky  covered berries?  Smile
 Ever been to Palm Beah?  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 31, 2006, 01:10:59 AM »

I Finally went to Amazon, through the link on this page and bought the book Dave wrote. I know I am very late reading it, but better late than never. Obviously, there are things in there I am unaware of.

I think I am going to buy another. My DIL has mine and I think she believes in the law of possession is 90% of ownership. Laughing
I am almost afraid to ask, but did you get your poster yet?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 31, 2006, 01:11:18 AM »

I am almost afraid to ask, but did you get your poster yet?
Embarassed NO. Crying or Very sad

kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: December 31, 2006, 01:12:50 AM »

I'll bring a semi dry brut with strawberries dipped in three different chocolates (white, dark, and milk).
Yes I've been to Palm Beach puhlenty but Maui's da kine!  Wink

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 31, 2006, 01:12:58 AM »

I think she was in the bathtub for a time.  I think the mattress was part of the disposal or where she was brutally murdered.  I think the decapitation was a result of Heyningen seeing something he should not have or participated in it.  I always contemplated Mamma Kalpoe fitting into this someway because she was fired and wondered if she had used a building key to go in and get ice, use the freezer or something similar.  She was not fired for bilking them out of $12.00.  That's a nonstarter right there.  There's more to Mama Kalpoe's guilt than meets the eye, just like Anita.

Yep, Anita & Nadira definitely know and have been part of the coverup, IMO.  "Big people lie."

Also, doesn't Joran in one of his statements say he stashed his gym bag behind the bar?  Does he mean the cocktail bar?  Maybe he was an apprentice bartender at the RC.

Why did he feel it necessary to stash it and mention it?  If it had been my gym bag, and I was accustomed to carry it those places, (like a purse), I would not feel compelled to go into detail about my purse nor would my husband, perhaps except to say "she didn't lose her purse this time." Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 31, 2006, 01:13:44 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Elaine,

You will enjoy the book even tho it was written a while back. I learned new information.
Thanks Louise! I couldn't beleive they had the brand new hardcover for $4.99, wow!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 31, 2006, 01:14:29 AM »

Elaine,

Louise, Hippognudeer to you too!!!! Laughing HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: December 31, 2006, 01:15:46 AM »

I'll bring a semi dry brut with strawberries dipped in three different chocolates (white, dark, and milk).
Yes I've been to Palm Beach puhlenty but Maui's da kine!  Wink

Aloha Baby..  yep it is the best!   Smile  I can read Hawiian.. you know.. LOL
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: December 31, 2006, 01:16:49 AM »

Aloha Baby..  yep it is the best!   Smile  I can read Hawiian.. you know.. LOL

No Keia La, No Keia Po, A Mau Loa

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: December 31, 2006, 01:16:55 AM »

Elaine,

Hi Mama Louise!  How are you this evening?  It is soooooo good to be in the cage at the same time as you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.