April 27, 2024, 01:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103575 times)
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: December 31, 2006, 02:48:08 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
kuoka - Rob is the only other person that calls me Sleuthy   Laughing

Correction. Jacquie does too. But then again, Sleuthy is a logical 'cute' name for you. LOL

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: December 31, 2006, 02:51:01 AM »

Rob did come over here and said that we would hear more around Dec. 15, which was when the suit against Dr. Phil took place.  He either knew something, was an incredible guesser, or is a physic......

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: December 31, 2006, 02:51:31 AM »

Quote from: "kuoka"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Rob, I'm glad to see you're posting again dude. If I remember correctly, you said you had information about 'the case'. I think it's been long enough. Can you let the cat out of the bag yet?  Rolling Eyes

Rob?  Rob who?  Im lost.

I think he was the Speed Racer wanna be? Or was that someone else? I don't remember now.  Rolling Eyes

I was over in the lounge, but Ang definitely knows who Rob is, she just didn't see him here.  Ang, he swung by yesterday to say Hi  and Happy New Year - I wasn't here then either.   Funny thing, I walked into a shop yesterday that had framed records/photos of stars, etc.  Right next to the framed Madonna album and picture was a Speed Racer pic   Laughing

You are right.. I recall now. Speed racer. what did he post? Any news? I missed it..
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 31, 2006, 02:53:46 AM »

Correction. Jacquie does too. But then again, Sleuthy is a logical 'cute' name for you. LOL

You're right of course.  And perhaps an occasionally other monkey..But you/Rob call me that on a regular basis.  I like it..

kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: December 31, 2006, 02:55:54 AM »

You're right of course.  And perhaps an occasionally other monkey..But you/Rob call me that on a regular basis.  I like it..

Aww Sleuthy, you're the Best!

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: December 31, 2006, 02:56:48 AM »

Aww Sleuthy, you're the Best!

She is  brudda K
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: December 31, 2006, 03:00:01 AM »

She is  brudda K

If anybody can investigate this case, Sleuthy can!  Very Happy

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: December 31, 2006, 03:02:21 AM »

She is  brudda K

It takes all of us.   If we keep knawing away at this we will uncover something.   It was great chatting with you tonight A and K. Love ya guys.   Now I really must get some sleep...

kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: December 31, 2006, 03:03:30 AM »

She is  brudda K

It takes all of us.   If we keep knawing away at this we will uncover something.   It was great chatting with you tonight A and K. Love ya guys.   Now I really must get some sleep...

You lead the way... we got your back! Nite Sleuthy!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: December 31, 2006, 03:04:22 AM »

She is  brudda K

Love you sweety and keep in touch  Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: December 31, 2006, 08:22:46 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I think there wasn't time for all of this.  Even with Joran not going to school.  I still think it was accidental, but caused by the actions of J2K.  Some really believe Paulus was a part of it all, but nothing has yet convinced me that he was involved until after the fact.

Paulus was either the final intended recipient of Natalee or Joran went running to Daddy when things went wrong.  The lady living by the RC claims she saw the Kalpoe car enter & leave the RC 3 times that night.  Plenty of time to get ice and make alibis on the computer all at the same time.

"I dropped Joran off at the RC.  He was carrying his gym bag."  He mentions that gym bag frequently.  What was he carrying in it that made Paulus keep talking about it.  That was the same day he med Guido and made the claim about the winnings.  I hate 'em all.

We frequently ponder why they went into so much detail or talked about something so much.  I think the investigators asked them to tell in as much detail as possible everything they could remember.  A witness would be asked the same.  It would be interesting to know what questions were asked; that would tell us what they thought was important.  Why did he keep mentioning the gym bag?  Because they kept asking him about it.  They had suspicions.

I've wondered about that gym bag also.  It seems PVDS has selective memory, so why does he mention this?

Something from that night had to be in it.  Probably Joran's bloody gym shoes to be disposed of.  It's probably something important b/c Paulus changed his story about it and so did Joran.

How about a lot of things from that night being in the gy bag (sneakers, clothes, towels, sheets, etc.)  Gym bags can fit a lot of stuff depending on the size.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: December 31, 2006, 09:41:47 AM »

No new editions of the Aruban Newspapers today.
 Laughing Happy New Year, one and all. Very Happy

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 31, 2006, 10:42:30 AM »

Good morning monkeys....wishing all of you a wonderful New Year....

Just got home from a week down South....had a great time but promised to tell you the following story....which is not an urban legend....

I stopped to get gas before leaving for home...and, as I got out, the lady at the adjacent pump told me to "be very careful"....her purse had been stolen out of her car while she was pumping gas......this was a large SUV and the lady was almost in shock..... the station was well lit and busy....and, as she said....she lost everything....she had just arrived on a weeks vacation and the only thing she had was the credit card that she used for gas....she refused help....the moral of the story is to take your keys and lock the car.....

Off to the grocery ....see you later..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 31, 2006, 10:44:27 AM »

I don't know if there's any connection between the 2004 murder of van Gogh in Holland and a guy who washes up on a beach in Aruba, but it was the first thing I thought of when they said he was missing an ear.  The van Gogh that was murdered IS a descendant of the artist who cut off his ear and the murder has been a big story and source of problems.  He apparently has some very controversial views and made an indy-type movie that offended Muslims.  Lots of articles if you google van Gogh murder.  I'm assuming this guy from the beach had his ear nibbled by fish or a boat propeller or something, but it is quite a coincidence in a tiny country full of coincidences.   Shocked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

Van Gogh Murder
Mohammed Bouyeri assassinated van Gogh in the early morning of Tuesday November 2, 2004, in Amsterdam in front of the Amsterdam East borough office (stadsdeelkantoor) on the corner of the Linnaeusstraat and Tweede Oosterparkstraat streets. He shot him with eight bullets from a HS 2000 (a handgun produced in 2000 in Croatia), and Van Gogh died on the spot. Bouyeri slit van Gogh's throat and then stabbed him in the chest. Two knives were left implanted in his torso, one pinning a five-page note to his body. The note (Text) threatened Western governments, Jews and Hirsi Ali (who went into hiding). The note also contains references to the ideologies of the Egyptian organization Takfir wal-Hijra.

The killer, Mohammed Bouyeri, a 26-year-old Dutch citizen, was apprehended by the police after being shot in the leg. Although born in Amsterdam, well-educated and apparently well-integrated, Bouyeri has alleged terrorist ties with the Dutch Hofstad Network. He was also charged with attempted murder of a police officer and bystander, illegal possession of a firearm, and conspiring to assassinate others, including Hirsi Ali. He was convicted on July 26, 2005 and sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.

Imam Fawaz of the as-Sunnah Mosque in The Hague gave a sermon several weeks before the murder in which he called Theo van Gogh, "a 'criminal bastard' and beseech[ed] Allah to visit an incurable disease upon the filmmaker[1]."

A few days after the assassination, one of Van Gogh's intimate friends delivered an open letter to "Mohammed B. and his friends" on Dutch television.

Van Gogh was cremated on November 9, 2004 in Amsterdam. During the memorial service Lou Reed's "Perfect Day" was played; a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of liquor were placed on the coffin.

[edit] Aftermath
The day after the murder Dutch police arrested eight Muslim radicals belonging to a group later referred to as the Hofstad Network. Six detainees were Dutch-Moroccans, one was Dutch-Algerian and one had dual Spanish-Moroccan nationality. By November 11, 18 religious sites (mainly Muslim, but some Christian) had been vandalised or subjected to arson.

The murder led to a wider and more polarized debate about the position of the more than one million Muslims in the Netherlands and how they would be affected. There are non-Muslim Dutch citizens that fear that Holland will lose its traditional tolerance and Western liberalism, becoming increasingly influenced by Islamic viewpoints on these issues. These fears are fueled by population growth studies and projections that show the Muslim community growing much faster than that of the "autochtonen" (autochthonous Dutch). On the other hand, many Islamic Dutch residents feel discriminated against and singled out. The increasing polarization has led to calls from many religious leaders and politicians for calm and improved communication between the communities.

In an apparent reaction against controversial statements about the Islamic, Christian and Jewish religions, such as those Theo van Gogh was renowned for, the Dutch Minister of Justice, Christian Democrat Piet Hein Donner suggested the existing Dutch blasphemy laws should either be applied more stringently or made stricter. This had led to a counter call by the liberal D66 party to scrap the blasphemy law altogether.

Independent Dutch member of parliament Geert Wilders (who was previously forced to leave the right-wing VVD party because of his views) advocated a five-year halt to non-Western immigration in the wake of the murder of Theo van Gogh stating: "The Netherlands has been too tolerant to intolerant people for too long. We should not import a +++++++ political Islamic society to our country".[2] In opposition to such anti-Islamic sentiments, campaigns for a kleurrijk Nederland [colorful Netherlands], such as Stop de Hetze were started.

Geert Wilders and Ayaan Hirsi Ali went into hiding for several weeks. They have been under the protection of bodyguards ever since.

Lieuwe van Gogh, Theo van Gogh's son, claims he has been attacked on several occasions by young people of Moroccan descent, and that the police did not provide him with any help or protection.[2] The police deny receiving any report of attacks.[3][4]

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: December 31, 2006, 10:47:24 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS!!  Memere, I stopped at a gas station and left my girlfriend in the car, nope she didn't get stolen but when I came back I saw a young kid running away from my car, holding his arm..  Well I had a convertable and my girlfriend was resting in the car when an arm came down to grab her purse and she was wearing cowboy boots and used her foot to stomp down on this guys arm, well she told me that she think she broke his arm and he didn't get her purse..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: December 31, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »

I'm actually putting on some brakes for my Mother..  I'm not sure she needed them but the car mechanic told her that she did and after looking at them, they weren't that bad.. But I have them off and now off to the store to get some new ones..  Everyone stay safe..  I think I will just stay home and watch some tv, umm maybe a movie..

td
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 31, 2006, 10:53:45 AM »

In case BOC comes back looking for GAMs tomorrow:  

Maria Sharapova

Night everyone.

niceuns Exclamation  Wink

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 31, 2006, 11:01:42 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm actually putting on some brakes for my Mother..  I'm not sure she needed them but the car mechanic told her that she did and after looking at them, they weren't that bad.. But I have them off and now off to the store to get some new ones..  Everyone stay safe..  I think I will just stay home and watch some tv, umm maybe a movie..

td

Hello Terry.
Glad you popped in. Hope things are well and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you in case I don't get a chance to say it later. Stay good and well buddy.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 31, 2006, 11:18:39 AM »

Do want to say thanks to all for posting beautiful ladies pics.

Really has brightened up my day.

Was that pic CBB posted her own? Whoa babe whoever that is.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: December 31, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »

Here are a couple of posts from the Murder & Crime thread. Shout Out to Sandy!

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leslie wrote:
Bondia:

The year in review. Section A and Section D are interesting.
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pages/Dec/30-12-2006.html

msmarple wrote:

We need to get Sandy Lieva (Leiva? sp? - sorry, I never get it right!) on this. Looks as though there may be a few homocides we've missed ... We didn't start this project until August 2006.

Sandy - we don't need whole translations; just see if you can tell whether some of the Section A and D stories are murders or violent crimes or crimes against tourists. I'm pretty sure I saw at least one, maybe two, homocides. Very difficult to work with because it's PDF and you can't copy and paste to the translator.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.