April 27, 2024, 05:28:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103604 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: December 31, 2006, 01:28:16 PM »

There was snow here o'nite. Road advisory.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 31, 2006, 01:31:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Oh let it snow, let snow.

Looks like I am gonna have a white New Years.

I'll be here to celebrate if anyone else wants to show up.

Wow I'm jealous Carnut. We have not had any snow yet this year, and none is predicted for this week either!  Bah humbug...

Oh sorry.....Afternoon Monkeys, Happy New Years Eve day.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: December 31, 2006, 01:32:46 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Wow I'm jealous Carnut. We have not had any snow yet this year, and none is predicted for this week either!  Bah humbug...

Yep, ground covered in white, looks like an 1" or so.

4 Wheelers out playing in my front yard.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: December 31, 2006, 01:36:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Looks like I am starting my party early, just ordered pizza delivery.

Laughing You are doing more than we are...we are going to have eggs, bacon and hash browns for dinner.  Not even lunch time where I am though Laughing

Actually is just lunch time here, but ordered pizza's anyway, avoid the rush.

Gee, with the snow and all, I'm kinda getting jazzed for a pleasant New Years celebration here infront of the TV.

The closest to eggs, bacon and hash browns that I've gotten in 20 yrs or so is the occasional egg mcmuffin and hash brown order I get at McD's.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 31, 2006, 01:41:30 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Well, it is not quite right not to have some white, but Kuoko says he has 143 feet of snow, so I will just opt for the no-snow rather than that.  Not sure how I would fare in that but I did love skiing at Big Bear when I lived in California.  That was before, of course, all the beautiful people busting their budgets for Vail.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: December 31, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »

Last year one of the things I received from my GDaughter was an empty box, beautifully wrapped with a ribbon and a note on the front that says :
This is a Special Gift
That you can never see.....
The reason it's so special,
It's just for you from me.

Whenever you are lonely,
Or even feeling blue,
You only have to hold this Gift
And know I think of you.

You can never unwrap it,
Please leave the ribbon tied,
Just hold this box close to you heart,
It's filled with love inside.

I keep this in the china cabinet and she always checks to see if I have tossed her empty box.
It's a nice idea I thought I would share.
She is just 8. I know it wasn't her idea, but someone must have explained it to her becasue she took it very seriously.
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 31, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »

[quote="msmarple"Here are a couple of posts from the Murder & Crime thread. Shout Out to Sandy!]

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning. MsMarple, still here?

I am not Sandy, and don't speak Pap.  That said, I did try to make some rough notes to myself from some of the articles.  I may be very wrong, just guessing for the most part.

November 2006:  Man dead at the Bongo Bar - Pedro Arthuro Gomez Torres, 39, from Colombia.  Police investigating rumor concerning choller -- autopsy did not determine cause of death?

October:  Nuni Maduro -- connected with programs "5 Speed", top 95 and Tele Aruba -- fan (?) of drag races -- something about drag race promoter

69 year old Senora Richardson found in her house in advanced decomp.  Investigating cause of death.

Sept.:  Mysterious death

Aug:  fatal accident -- Petra Maria Ruiz Kelly

fatal accident -- Chevy Tracker & Ford Explorer

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/Dec/30/A-30-12-06.pdf

Pg 14 -- Big article about Pit Bull

also article about Micky John being released as suspect?

Pg 17 -- 31 yr old Colombia convicted (sentenced?) for immoral acts on 11 years old girl

Pg 22 -- Dijkhoff -- sentenced to 12 yrs prison in baby death?

I know the above is very sketchy, but maybe others can fill out and/or correct me?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: December 31, 2006, 01:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Here are a couple of posts from the Murder & Crime thread. Shout Out to Sandy!

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leslie wrote:
Bondia:

The year in review. Section A and Section D are interesting.
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pages/Dec/30-12-2006.html

msmarple wrote:

We need to get Sandy Lieva (Leiva? sp? - sorry, I never get it right!) on this. Looks as though there may be a few homocides we've missed ... We didn't start this project until August 2006.

Sandy - we don't need whole translations; just see if you can tell whether some of the Section A and D stories are murders or violent crimes or crimes against tourists. I'm pretty sure I saw at least one, maybe two, homocides. Very difficult to work with because it's PDF and you can't copy and paste to the translator.

I can't get this to open.  Maybe they are very busy right now, will try later.  But if we missed any murders, then you know we did crimes against tourist or in the tourist district.  

Ordinarily one could just take the word of local authorities on this but we know how things have a way of not being counted to end up with one murder in twenty years.  And no murder of Americans but average of one disappearing per year with Bud Larson, Max Devries and Natalee.

With seven murders already, if we do find more, it will be a sort of high mark or tie 1998 for eight?  Or more.  Who normally leads these investigations and why was Dennis Jacobs assigned to this particular one with Natalee?  I understand he is usually narcotics investigator.  It is pure BS that they have so few they do not know how to conduct an ivestigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 31, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »

Happy New Years Eve to : Anna,  bleachedblack, Carnut, Kat_Gram, and of course, klaasend

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 31, 2006, 02:04:36 PM »

Quick reminder that I will be a guest on the Crime and Punishment Radio show today at 4pm et.
To listen go to
www.mikeoncrime.com and click the listen live button or
www.newstalk980.com and click on the listen live button.

I will be talking about Scared Monkeys and discussing the top crime stories of 2006.

Dana
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 31, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Happy New Years Eve to : Anna,  bleachedblack, Carnut, Kat_Gram, and of course, klaasend

......and a very Happy New Years Eve to you Appeals

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: December 31, 2006, 02:05:30 PM »

Appeals,
Thank you for posting the Abrams Report on that tape last night.  That is the show that best delineates the differences in the tapes.  It is glaring there.

I believe this is going to be the basis for any response to the Kalpoe lawsuit, the fact that it is only the Aruban version of the tape that sounds different.

And please recall that right here on this forum we had Bon Dia posting that the newspaper she worked for offered to make a disk for ALE.  Did they do this and are they the ones who altered the Aruban version?  Did ALE do this?  Why is only the Aruban version different one just has to wonder.  

Who changed it and when and did they really think they could pull this off?  Now we have Arlene on the report claiming Jamie Skeeters gave them that version which makes no sense at all for why would he make one different?  

And why did ALE behave as though working for the defense attorney for Deepak on this from the start.  I thought they were supposed to be objective.  

So ALE evidently sent this altered version of theirs to NFI hoping to get back a certain result?  

Some of the stunts they have pulled would be laughable if not about the disappearance of a young girl and her likely death.  

But that is the report I recall as best just spelling out what is wrong with the Aruban version of the tape.  I had lost it but good to see it again with this court case pending.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 31, 2006, 02:06:13 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quick reminder that I will be a guest on the Crime and Punishment Radio show today at 4pm et.
To listen go to

I will be talking about Scared Monkeys and discussing the top crime stories of 2006.

Dana

Thank you so much Dana for giving us this info.  That just a couple of hours from now, right?

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: December 31, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »

To listen go to

Dana

Thank you so much Dana for giving us this info.  That just a couple of hours from now, right?

yes
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 31, 2006, 02:10:10 PM »

Anna, that is exactly why I brought it over. I don't want it to disappear as the case heats up as so many other things have vanished in the past and we were left lamenting that nobody had thought to save them.

I agree totally with your remarks about the tapes.  I had a few brief emails with Mr. Skeeters when the tape first was broadcast on Dr. Phil, and I believe him, not ALE  Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: December 31, 2006, 02:13:46 PM »

To listen go to

Dana

Thanks for the reminder Dana!
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 31, 2006, 02:13:59 PM »

Hey bleached, what are you planning for New Year's?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: December 31, 2006, 02:15:18 PM »

Anna, that is exactly why I brought it over. I don't want it to disappear as the case heats up as so many other things have vanished in the past and we were left lamenting that nobody had thought to save them.

I agree totally with your remarks about the tapes.  I had a few brief emails with Mr. Skeeters when the tape first was broadcast on Dr. Phil, and I believe him, not ALE  Cool

They must really think we are stupid!  We are supposed to say Wait!  Listen, I can hear it on THIS version!  Nice try!

And also on the article you posted concerning girls coming forth and claiming to have been drugged and raped by Joran, note that some of that is coming from his own lawyer!  Incredible.  Must be why they decided to plant Paulus in his office.  I wonder if Carlo even wanted him there or was forced to hire him and now Paulus keeps tabs on him to prevent his talking too much as this would be a second time he did so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: December 31, 2006, 02:19:39 PM »

Was planning to go out for NY but it is a miserable day here, raining, windy and turning cold!  Think I will wimp out!!  

KLAAS,

Do you know if one can still get an email if requested to tell when there is a post made in reply or to a thread?  I am wondering if this is how so many find the Murder and Crime Thread for it is still being viewed a great deal.

Back to working and lurking. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 31, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »

Hey bleached, what are you planning for New Year's?

Will be home, having a few people over for dinner and then drinks, nothing much........thanks for asking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.