April 27, 2024, 03:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103593 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 31, 2006, 02:21:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Appeals"
Anna, that is exactly why I brought it over. I don't want it to disappear as the case heats up as so many other things have vanished in the past and we were left lamenting that nobody had thought to save them.

I agree totally with your remarks about the tapes.  I had a few brief emails with Mr. Skeeters when the tape first was broadcast on Dr. Phil, and I believe him, not ALE  Cool

They must really think we are stupid!  We are supposed to say Wait!  Listen, I can hear it on THIS version!  Nice try!

And also on the article you posted concerning girls coming forth and claiming to have been drugged and raped by Joran, note that some of that is coming from his own lawyer!  Incredible.  Must be why they decided to plant Paulus in his office.  I wonder if Carlo even wanted him there or was forced to hire him and now Paulus keeps tabs on him to prevent his talking too much as this would be a second time he did so.

Anna, they do think we are stupid.  But they are pointing that finger right back at themselves.  The FBI evaluation is going to show how stupid the Aruban cowboys who were so eager to in and arrest the security guards really are, and will show them to be the money-mongering poseurs they are.  The strikes that were going on against the government, the lack of foods, the high taxes and dwindling tourism will eventually return Aruba to its third-world status that was present before the ugly Americans came in to make their island a tourism paradise.  Ah, what comes around, well -- you know --- it goes around.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: December 31, 2006, 02:21:54 PM »

Anna, that is exactly why I brought it over. I don't want it to disappear as the case heats up as so many other things have vanished in the past and we were left lamenting that nobody had thought to save them.

I agree totally with your remarks about the tapes.  I had a few brief emails with Mr. Skeeters when the tape first was broadcast on Dr. Phil, and I believe him, not ALE  Cool

They must really think we are stupid!  We are supposed to say Wait!  Listen, I can hear it on THIS version!  Nice try!

And also on the article you posted concerning girls coming forth and claiming to have been drugged and raped by Joran, note that some of that is coming from his own lawyer!  Incredible.  Must be why they decided to plant Paulus in his office.  I wonder if Carlo even wanted him there or was forced to hire him and now Paulus keeps tabs on him to prevent his talking too much as this would be a second time he did so.

I think this is one of the aspects of this case that has bothered me so.  These girls drummed up the courage to speak out and they were squashed by IMO Jacobs.  After he got through with them, they all melted away.  So sad that the young girls on that island have so little value to those who are sworn to uphold justice. JMOO

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 31, 2006, 02:22:34 PM »

Happy New Year to Dana, Klaas, Anna, Appeals, Kat, et al, who are here and those that will come here today and all monkeys who have been here from day #1 and hoping they will return as justice is meted out for Natalee.  It will come.  Cat is right, justice is forthcoming.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: December 31, 2006, 02:23:32 PM »

Then I might add, a few more rainy seasons like this one they last had, and that little island will be submerged.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 31, 2006, 02:23:42 PM »

I think this is one of the aspects of this case that has bothered me so.  These girls drummed up the courage to speak out and they were squashed by IMO Jacobs.  After he got through with them, they all melted away.  So sad that the young girls on that island have so little value to those who are sworn to uphold justice. JMOO

Ah, Appeals, they are fourth-rate citizens unless they are a part of ALE, who are then upgraded to second class.

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 31, 2006, 02:24:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Happy New Year to Dana, Klaas, Anna, Appeals, Kat, et al, who are here and those that will come here today and all monkeys who have been here from day #1 and hoping they will return as justice is meted out for Natalee.  It will come.  Cat is right, justice is forthcoming.

Happy New Years to you too Tyler.  I hope you and Cat are right.  Justice is long overdue (sigh).

Anyone heard what the Sporter is doing for New Years?  Hint to all young ladies on Devil's Rock:  Duck and cover!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: December 31, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »

Was planning to go out for NY but it is a miserable day here, raining, windy and turning cold!  Think I will wimp out!!  

KLAAS,

Do you know if one can still get an email if requested to tell when there is a post made in reply or to a thread?  I am wondering if this is how so many find the Murder and Crime Thread for it is still being viewed a great deal.

Back to working and lurking. . . . . .

Anna - I'm not sure, I guess I could test it.  I think it's getting viewed so much because it's located in 2 places.  So lurkers in the NH forum can find the thread and lurkers in the Important Case Document forum can see it.
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 31, 2006, 02:28:05 PM »

Sunbeams are coming in the window, I have been lazing about so far, but must attend to a few things.  BRB to listen to the show Dana will be on    (if I can receive it)  Beautiful day here, but kind of cold.  Oh well, that's why God made gloves, right?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #548 on: December 31, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Looks like I am starting my party early, just ordered pizza delivery.

Laughing You are doing more than we are...we are going to have eggs, bacon and hash browns for dinner.  Not even lunch time where I am though Laughing

SOUNDS GOOD 2 meeee klass! When my Son was young we, at times would have breakfast for dinner, lol...he loved it!! When you get time please remove the 'santa' from my 4x4, please and thank you. I don't need a New year avy, I don't post often. Happy New year to all!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 31, 2006, 02:40:25 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Laughing You are doing more than we are...we are going to have eggs, bacon and hash browns for dinner.  Not even lunch time where I am though Laughing

SOUNDS GOOD 2 meeee klass! When my Son was young we, at times would have breakfast for dinner, lol...he loved it!! When you get time please remove the 'santa' from my 4x4, please and thank you. I don't need a New year avy, I don't post often. Happy New year to all!!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/Nut4x4.jpg
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: December 31, 2006, 02:48:38 PM »

I like the breakfast for lunch idea too! We are having lasagna and salad....and wine, but after dinner I am having my Appletini's which are vodka and sour apple shnaps.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: December 31, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I like the breakfast for lunch idea too! We are having lasagna and salad....and wine, but after dinner I am having my Appletini's which are vodka and sour apple shnaps.

Sounds good to me, Bleached.  We are having some kind of leftovers today, neighbors brought over fancy smanzy shrimp h'ors doures and salad with pasta.  Looks good to me.  Brekkie is already gone.  Now I have to run so I can get ready to listen to Dana and soak the peas for tomorrow and clean the turnips  Wink

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 31, 2006, 03:07:28 PM »

Just jumping in here.  Hi everyone! Happy New Year's Eve!

Skeeters said that as of a few months ago, his tape has been verified as authentic by 45 different authorities, including American, Dutch & Venezuelan.  Dr Phil's tape was just cut & pasted to condense for time, but it is a correct representation of what was on the original tape.

I appreciate you posting the Abrams Report here.

I don't think the Kalpoes have a leg to stand on. The burden of proof of defamation stands on them. 2K had been arrested twice  and were internationally known public figures before Dr Phil ever aired that tape. Their lives had already been changed forever.

Personally, I don't think Dr Phil will settle out of court, even if he has to pay out of pocket for the lawyers to fight it.  Dr Phil seems like a determined and proud man, who refuses to be made a fool of.  He will proceed full court press until the Kalpoes quit or it ends up in court.  He's a DR who relies heavily on his reputation; and being a TV figure, also relies heavily on ratings.  He has to stand up on this for principles sake or he'll have everyone he's had on his show coming out of the woodwork to sue him.  JMO
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: December 31, 2006, 03:10:29 PM »

Tonight I'm cooking pot roast.  Yum!

Tomorrow it's traditional southern New Year's Day fare - ham, black eyed peas, & greens.   Laughing  Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: December 31, 2006, 03:15:08 PM »

happy New Year Monkeys.It is raining in the Little Kingdom,so I will eat Miso Soup,a salad,and some Chicken.I am out hunting the chicken now.If the sun comes out  I will collapse,of course and have spend an hour licking my fur clean.remember arubans,it is never to late to revolt against your overlords.In a peaceful manner,of course.i think the sporting gang would look good in hot pink,jumpsuits.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 31, 2006, 03:23:25 PM »

The program Mike on Crime is on now. Missed the first few minutes. A Jack Levin a criminlogist from Boston. I have it on the FM receiver.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: December 31, 2006, 03:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quick reminder that I will be a guest on the Crime and Punishment Radio show today at 4pm et.
To listen go to
www.mikeoncrime.com and click the listen live button or
www.newstalk980.com and click on the listen live button.

I will be talking about Scared Monkeys and discussing the top crime stories of 2006.

Dana
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: December 31, 2006, 03:38:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... Happy New Year!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 31, 2006, 03:50:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Monkeys.... Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #559 on: December 31, 2006, 04:02:08 PM »

Cool  Laughing thanks klaas......hopefully when I post this message my avy will be normal....lol.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.