April 27, 2024, 02:06:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103581 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: December 31, 2006, 05:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
According to the schedule it is replayed tonight at 9pm et at www.newstalk980.com click on the listen live link.
Also hint hint  Wink  maybe a email to the management at that radio station saying how much you like the show may help the scared monkeys radio cause. Very Happy

Happy New Year everyone.

Will do, Dana, and happy new year to you.  You are doing great work.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: December 31, 2006, 05:20:32 PM »

Where did Ms. Red go?  How is Ms. Red's father doing?  We have not heard from BT today.  I suppose she went to wet Altanta to the sun circus thingie.  Justinsmama is absent as well.  Lots of sick people.  Let's wish collectively for them to have a better 2007 as well as all monkeys and justice for Natalee, and great success for SM and give our appreciation to our hosts, Klaas and Dana, without whom we would be lost.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: December 31, 2006, 05:23:53 PM »

OK, now it works!!!  Too late but suddenly it works and I did this five times before trying to get it to work.  So now that I don't want to hear it, suddenly, it just starts working.

No Tic Tac Toe or anything.

Go figure!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: December 31, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »

According to the schedule it is replayed tonight at 9pm et at www.newstalk980.com click on the listen live link.
Also hint hint  Wink  maybe a email to the management at that radio station saying how much you like the show may help the scared monkeys radio cause. Very Happy

Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year to you too, Dana!  I'll be watching the Bears game tonight (have to.  live in Chicago.  it's a rule.  Chicago loves it's sports teams.   Laughing )  But I can try to pull up the show and listen to it while I watch.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: December 31, 2006, 05:26:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OK, now it works!!!  Too late but suddenly it works and I did this five times before trying to get it to work.  So now that I don't want to hear it, suddenly, it just starts working.

Go figure!   Very Happy

Heh, heh, Ah the wonders of modern technology.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: December 31, 2006, 05:27:23 PM »

Lord, everybody is sick and wanting sick bay information here.  I am going to stop and answer phone calls about medical treatment.  If I charge, could we get sued ?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: December 31, 2006, 05:27:39 PM »

Go figure!   Very Happy

Well we should be ashamed of our Monkey selves.  We should have figured this out long before Dana's debut.   Embarassed I did try to get on last week and couldn't.  This week I tried plugging it into RealPlayer and stuff without success, then tried going through the radio station.  Saskatoon and Regina and Chicago all have free bus service tonight.   Laughing I think NY does too.  So sorry I missed most of the show, but it's so cool that I can pick up a radio station from Saskatchewan in my living room.  Oh wait, that's where Dana comes from too!  The world is getting smaller.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 31, 2006, 05:49:26 PM »

I don't have any problem listening to most other stations on internet.  Just click on them and they work.  I think now I have too many players on my computer since adding winamp.  That must be about five of them.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: December 31, 2006, 05:51:31 PM »

Off to round up wet dogs and work for a bit. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: December 31, 2006, 05:52:10 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Here are a couple of posts from the Murder & Crime thread. Shout Out to Sandy!

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leslie wrote:
Bondia:

The year in review. Section A and Section D are interesting.
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pages/Dec/30-12-2006.html

msmarple wrote:

We need to get Sandy Lieva (Leiva? sp? - sorry, I never get it right!) on this. Looks as though there may be a few homocides we've missed ... We didn't start this project until August 2006.

Sandy - we don't need whole translations; just see if you can tell whether some of the Section A and D stories are murders or violent crimes or crimes against tourists. I'm pretty sure I saw at least one, maybe two, homocides. Very difficult to work with because it's PDF and you can't copy and paste to the translator.

page 14- Arubas most horrific case The death of Pitbull @ gaudurakeri.
Pitbull was mutilated then his body set afire in a case over drugs.  Ironicall court was surprised that his body was not cut open to see if the drugs were in his stomach or in his intestines.  Sigmond Hiyliger got 5 yrs -Kim Hiyliger got 2yrs 6 mo. and Mike Leverstone got 3yrs 6mos for the crime.
article below that one
Micky John relased as suspect status in case of Holloway by Judge Norianna Pietersz.  John is now free to consider claims for damages against him, for his troubles.

pg 16-  Highest verdict and sentence given in Aruban History goes to Cornelio Hormaneo for premeditated murder if Raul Croes;
under that --31 yr old trusted family friend and well known person in the community rapes 11 yr old mongoloid girl of family friend.  he only gets 1-2 yrs fined 1500 florins and must do 160 hrs of community service.

page 17-- superior court adds 6 yrs to 12 yr term of woman accused of killing Mr Von Heyninganin june of 2006.

pg 22--Father kills 4 month old son.  Ferdinand Dijkhoff gets only 12 yrs why did he do it.  Because he believed the child was not his.  DNA taken by the court proved it was his child.  it is said the man was in shock.

under that article-- 2 prisoners explain to judge they recieved illegal drugs while imprisoned in KIA jail.  they claim it helped to keep them addicted to drugs--no outcome mentioned.

pg 23--Kalpo brothers remain suspects in case of Natalee Holloway as deemed by unnamed judge and minister of public from curacao.  The judge revokes attorney D Kock and mr Zepperfeldt motion to remove then from suspect status.  Judge states Karin Jansen presented evidence of an ongoing investigation and stated she considers them supspects.  They must remain as such and present themselves to minister of public for insuing interrogations.

Best i could do as I do not speak papiamento.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: December 31, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »

Off to round up wet dogs and work for a bit. . . . . . .

Anna did you fix the problem you were having with your computer yesterday.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: December 31, 2006, 06:04:06 PM »

Happy New Year Monkeys

Hope there is a lot of Monkey health and happiness in 2007, as well as justice for Natalee Holloway and so many others.  I hope Jennifer Kesse is found, Tara Grinstead turns up, the West Point Cadet found alive and well, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: December 31, 2006, 06:08:01 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"

Pitbull was mutilated then his body set afire in a case over drugs.  Ironicall court was surprised that his body was not cut open to see if the drugs were in his stomach or in his intestines.  Sigmond Hiyliger got 5 yrs -Kim Hiyliger got 2yrs 6 mo. and Mike Leverstone got 3yrs 6mos for the crime.

Huh? Pitbull's body didn't automatically get an autopsy which I would have thought would check for the stomach contents?

5yrs/ 2yrs 6mo/3yrs 6 mo sentences for murder and mutilation?

Definitely don't understand their system.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: December 31, 2006, 06:14:28 PM »

page 17-- superior court adds 6 yrs to 12 yr term of woman accused of killing Mr Von Heyninganin june of 2006.

Geese, what did this woman do that the Pitbull killers didn't do, that she got her sentence extended?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: December 31, 2006, 06:16:55 PM »

31 yr old trusted family friend and well known person in the community rapes 11 yr old mongoloid girl of family friend.  he only gets 1-2 yrs fined 1500 florins and must do 160 hrs of community service.

Obviously rape isn't a real big deal down there.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: December 31, 2006, 06:18:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Huh? Pitbull's body didn't automatically get an autopsy which I would have thought would check for the stomach contents?

5yrs/ 2yrs 6mo/3yrs 6 mo sentences for murder and mutilation?

Definitely don't understand their system.

The court did the autopsy can u believe they even printed that they were surprised that his stomach and intestines were not cut open by the murderers.  I dont understand how this murder was not premeditated.  and the light sentences they recieved \.  compare that to the guy who got life for Raul Croes murder yeap I do not understand thier system.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: December 31, 2006, 06:18:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Happy New Year everyone.

Will do, Dana, and happy new year to you.  You are doing great work.

Thanks
Happy New Year To Everyone.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: December 31, 2006, 06:20:05 PM »

31 yr old trusted family friend and well known person in the community rapes 11 yr old mongoloid girl of family friend.  he only gets 1-2 yrs fined 1500 florins and must do 160 hrs of community service.

absolutly unbelievable- right
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: December 31, 2006, 06:22:19 PM »

Oh, Sandy noticed the one about the guy getting the longest sentence ever given but the length wasn't stated, was it in the original article?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: December 31, 2006, 06:23:55 PM »

Oh, Sandy noticed the one about the guy getting the longest sentence ever given but the length wasn't stated, was it in the original article?

Whooops, OK, it was life, missed that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.