April 26, 2024, 11:09:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103547 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: December 31, 2006, 06:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "sandy leiva"
31 yr old trusted family friend and well known person in the community rapes 11 yr old mongoloid girl of family friend.  he only gets 1-2 yrs fined 1500 florins and must do 160 hrs of community service.

Obviously rape isn't a real big deal down there.

absolutly unbelievable- right

Oh, Sandy noticed the one about the guy getting the longest sentence ever given but the length wasn't stated, was it in the original article?

he gets life imprisonment sorry i thought i mentioned it
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 31, 2006, 06:26:56 PM »

page 14- Arubas most horrific case The death of Pitbull @ gaudurakeri.
Pitbull was mutilated then his body set afire in a case over drugs.  Ironicall court was surprised that his body was not cut open to see if the drugs were in his stomach or in his intestines.  Sigmond Hiyliger got 5 yrs -Kim Hiyliger got 2yrs 6 mo. and Mike Leverstone got 3yrs 6mos for the crime.

Huh? Pitbull's body didn't automatically get an autopsy which I would have thought would check for the stomach contents?

5yrs/ 2yrs 6mo/3yrs 6 mo sentences for murder and mutilation?

Definitely don't understand their system.

I guess they mean the killers didn't cut open the intestines to retrieve drugs, etc.  So the mutilations were NOT to get back drugs as we were initially told but rather just some sick form of torture?  I thought it was to retrieve drugs from intestines.   Shocked

And only three years but the woman in the beheading gets now 18 years?

They don't like women killing me, evidently.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: December 31, 2006, 06:28:39 PM »

Can't help but think the Pitbull folks were convicted of something other than murder, perhaps, littering or defamation of character?

Maybe they actually think the guy committed arubacide and the folks were convicted of disrespecting a body or something.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 31, 2006, 06:29:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
Off to round up wet dogs and work for a bit. . . . . . .

Anna did you fix the problem you were having with your computer yesterday.

Yes, thank you San.  I was just trying to install Acrobat 8.

CARNUT, Thanks for telling me how to turn off Internet Explorer!
Always a good thing to know.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: December 31, 2006, 06:29:46 PM »

page 17-- superior court adds 6 yrs to 12 yr term of woman accused of killing Mr Von Heyninganin june of 2006.

Geese, what did this woman do that the Pitbull killers didn't do, that she got her sentence extended?

judge said she originally admitted her crime then recanted,  she said she was coerced into that confession after all she is just a woman and couldnt have slit his throat almost decapitating him as others claimed.  judge didnot believe her.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: December 31, 2006, 06:32:47 PM »

page 17-- superior court adds 6 yrs to 12 yr term of woman accused of killing Mr Von Heyninganin june of 2006.

Geese, what did this woman do that the Pitbull killers didn't do, that she got her sentence extended?

judge said she originally admitted her crime then recanted,  she said she was coerced into that confession after all she is just a woman and couldnt have slit his throat almost decapitating him as others claimed.  judge didnot believe her.

OK, now that's the big thing on the island then, don't mess with a judge.

Guess she didn't have anything to bribe with.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 31, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »

Often wondered if Rene's murder had something to do with the Holloway case.  Maybe they are making sure she doesn't talk?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: December 31, 2006, 06:53:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Often wondered if Rene's murder had something to do with the Holloway case.  Maybe they are making sure she doesn't talk?

Wonder if she just got the wrong judge or if all the judges are in on the deal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 31, 2006, 06:55:19 PM »

Remember, the judge can only rule on the information he's given by the prosecutor.  In this case, the prosecutor would also be KJ, I believe.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 31, 2006, 07:03:03 PM »

Remember, the judge can only rule on the information he's given by the prosecutor.  In this case, the prosecutor would also be KJ, I believe.

Well, now that kinda implies that KJ could just about be the one causing all the problems for the entire investigation and the dirty little islands economic tourist problems.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 31, 2006, 07:07:02 PM »

Well, now that kinda implies that KJ could just about be the one causing all the problems for the entire investigation and the dirty little islands economic tourist problems.

Entirely possible.  Jossy seems to have some level of faith in her that I don't.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: December 31, 2006, 07:19:32 PM »

Entirely possible.  Jossy seems to have some level of faith in her that I don't.

Perhaps it is something at more of a subconscous level with Jossy.....and at one time I thought even JQK was falling for it.  .......having to do with virtuosity of the myth of the blonde haired, blue-eyed (innocent) who meters out justice, incapable of evil and underhandedness. As strange as this sounds I feel at some level they may have fallen for it...unlike her female co-workers ie Tresea Croes etc. JMO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: December 31, 2006, 07:24:57 PM »

O/T

Hi everyone. Cirque du Soleil was incredibly good, but we weren't able to give away that free $75.00 ticket. We ended up throwing in the trash as we left.  Sad

My dad has now been diagnosed with an enlarged heart and congestive heart failure, so I would appreciate continuing prayers for him.

Anything interesting happen today?

Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: December 31, 2006, 07:27:52 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Perhaps it is something at more of a subconscous level with Jossy.....and at one time I thought even JQK was falling for it.  .......having to do with virtuosity of the myth of the blonde haired, blue-eyed (innocent) who meters out justice, incapable of evil and underhandedness. As strange as this sounds I feel at some level they may have fallen for it...unlike her female co-workers ie Tresea Croes etc. JMO

Huh? Men being fooled by a Blue-eyed (innocent) Blonde?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: December 31, 2006, 07:28:46 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Hi everyone. Cirque du Soleil was incredibly good, but we weren't able to give away that free $75.00 ticket. We ended up throwing in the trash as we left.  Sad

My dad has now been diagnosed with an enlarged heart and congestive heart failure, so I would appreciate continuing prayers for him.

Thanks.

Sorry for you dad.

We had snow this morning, almost all melted away already.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: December 31, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Thanks.

OMG What a waste to have to throw away that ticket. I am jealous though I bet it was a great show.

Did not know your Dad was sick, will certainly add him to my prayers. Medicine/medical management of CHF has developed to a fairly successful place at this date and time. I am sure he will have many fruitful years.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: December 31, 2006, 07:36:13 PM »

Thanks Carnut and BB for your wishes for my dad.

I wish we'd had snow Carnut. We had pouring rain all day. I sat through Cirque du Soleil with the bottom half of my jeans soaked completely through. Cirque du Soleil is worth any sacrifice, though. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 31, 2006, 07:45:18 PM »

WISHING EACH AND EVERY MONKEY A VERY HAPPY HEALTHY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: December 31, 2006, 07:53:40 PM »

A very Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours Jacqueline.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: December 31, 2006, 08:05:46 PM »

Wishing everyone a safe Happy New Year~!
(people in my area are already out setting off firworks.. geesh! lol)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.