April 27, 2024, 06:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103614 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: December 31, 2006, 09:52:12 PM »

I am going to whip up a blender of peach creamsicles,... peach schnapps, orange juice and vanilla ice cream,mmmm, and call my Mother she goes to bed early, I will be back
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: December 31, 2006, 09:52:16 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
LOL AZ~!!  Smile

AZ  Welcome back home. how was the cruise?  Smile
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: December 31, 2006, 09:58:45 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

With the new year coming, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you! I am very proud to be a Monkey. I wear my SM clothing with pride, drink tea from the large mug and coca=cola from the stein, looking at all the avatars on the Christmas Tree poster. My friends complain that my telephone is always busy for I am online and then THEY all want to know what's going on.

Thank you for making the last 1 and 1/2 years more meaningful.

We pray Justice for Natalee.

Again, Happy New Year,

Love, IBE

It takes courage to stand up for what's right. Keep up the good work. I hope someday to meet some of you in person.[/b]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: December 31, 2006, 09:58:54 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I am going to whip up a blender of peach creamsicles,... peach schnapps, orange juice and vanilla ice cream,mmmm, and call my Mother she goes to bed early, I will be back

Sounds yummy..~! See yah in a few hours..lol
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: December 31, 2006, 09:59:05 PM »

thanks for everything Anne  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: December 31, 2006, 10:01:44 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Dear Monkeys,

With the new year coming, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you! I am very proud to be a Monkey. I wear my SM clothing with pride, drink tea from the large mug and coca=cola from the stein, looking at all the avatars on the Christmas Tree poster. My friends complain that my telephone is always busy for I am online and then THEY all want to know what's going on.

Thank you for making the last 1 and 1/2 years more meaningful.

We pray Justice for Natalee.

Again, Happy New Year,

Love, IBE

It takes courage to stand up for what's right. Keep up the good work. I hope someday to meet some of you in person.[/b]

Happy New Year honey..
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: December 31, 2006, 10:02:05 PM »

I had my miso soup and blow fish,I hope I am lucky,paws are feeling funny.I am listening to the firewqorks,9 and 10 mm,you know.My neighbor,has blood on her naked body dancing around a tree,woops time to move.I remember,they are druids.I wish you all a happy New Year.I will watch Dick Clark and I ,oh he still has dark hair.Take care,look both ways on a one street and check again.I think Justice is coming,soon.Cat    I will have a drink later.

Live with hope,looking for justice
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: December 31, 2006, 10:02:14 PM »

Love to all the monkeys.

If it weren't for you guys, I'd be celebrating New Year's Eve by doing laundry with just hubby and the dogs, instead of doing laundry with a big group of friends.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: December 31, 2006, 10:03:38 PM »

Elaine

We will all be right over for some! Would you please post how to make it in the lounge?

Would be fun for tomorrow. Peach... ummm

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: December 31, 2006, 10:03:46 PM »

Whoo Hoo - less than 2 hours until 2007.   My dogs have been barking at the early fireworks.  Gosh can you believe it is turning 2007 already?  It seems like it just turned 2000 and everyone's computers were going to kaplooey.   Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: December 31, 2006, 10:03:55 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I had my miso soup and blow fish,I hope I am lucky,paws are feeling funny.I am listening to the firewqorks,9 and 10 mm,you know.My neighbor,has blood on her naked body dancing around a tree,woops time to move.I remember,they are druids.I wish you all a happy New Year.I will watch Dick Clark and I ,oh he still has dark hair.Take care,look both ways on a one street and check again.I think Justice is coming,soon.Cat    I will have a drink later.

Cat - you are too funny!  Laughing

Hubby (who is a foreigner) asks me every year if we are going to celebrate the New Year by watching Dick Clark's balls drop.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 31, 2006, 10:07:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - if you are here  Laughing  Laughing

Anna sends me these things knowing good and well I can't help but modify them in some way, lol  Laughing

HAHAHA  loooooove M C Monkey! (alias MC Hammer)

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: December 31, 2006, 10:07:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Cat"

Cat - you are too funny!  Laughing

Hubby (who is a foreigner) asks me every year if we are going to celebrate the New Year by watching Dick Clark's balls drop.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ROFL  naughty Simon  Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: December 31, 2006, 10:07:54 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

After all these years, they have dropped quite a few times!   Shocked
 Wink

Laughing  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 31, 2006, 10:10:25 PM »

I'm not watching Dick Clark for New Years, haven't for quite awhile, it's just getting too commericalized. No more real 'feeling' for the New Year, nope, I'm just staying home and celebrating an old fashioned 'family' New Year.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: December 31, 2006, 10:14:53 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I'm not watching Dick Clark for New Years, haven't for quite awhile, it's just getting too commericalized. No more real 'feeling' for the New Year, nope, I'm just staying home and celebrating an old fashioned 'family' New Year.

I watch the Peach drop in Atlanta.  Usually they have a good band.  Last year I also turned on the Boston Pops - they had some great music too.  And also the DC celebration had great music.

Carnut - Is that you in your avatar with the great car?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: December 31, 2006, 10:15:45 PM »

Isn't Dick Clark one of those that passed away this year?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: December 31, 2006, 10:17:24 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I watch the Peach drop in Atlanta.  Usually they have a good band.  Last year I also turned on the Boston Pops - they had some great music too.  And also the DC celebration had great music.

Yep that's me an my, at the time, little brother, and my first car.

Winter of 66.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: December 31, 2006, 10:17:31 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Isn't Dick Clark one of those that passed away this year?

Nope, he's still with us and I believe will be ringing in the New Year in Times Square. Wink

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: December 31, 2006, 10:18:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

SunFreak - why didn't you take my free $75.00 ticket to Cirque du Soleil in Atlanta today? I ended up throwing it in the trash. Wish you could have been there.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.