April 26, 2024, 11:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #567 12/30 - 1/1/2007  (Read 103551 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 01, 2007, 04:07:09 AM »

Thanks Red, think Klaas is enjoying her New Year's Eve off the computer; so I will tell you thank you for thinking of all of us out here!.

I hugged the dog, cat and heard fireworks down the street. That was about it... at least no gun shots which mean police or drivebys somewhere in the distance.

LA and suburbs are really kind of dead compared to when I lived in Indianapolis and other cities on News Years Eve.  Sidewalks close here earlier than most think.

Happy New year everyone

Love, IBE the dog and cat.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: January 01, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »

Good Morning and again, Happy New Year!

I have been working a bit on the update of the Summary of Murder & Crime (a 2006 final Summary). I have these 8 murders - that we know of:

03/20 - Bernard Ramsaran, died on board a ship, Aruba pronounced "natural causes" but 2nd autopsy in his home country revealed that he had been strangled.

04/05 - Pitbull Djoegan murdered; hideous mutilation of the body.

04/18 - Raul Croes murdered in a restaurant, with a machete.

06/23 - Unknown female corpse, nude, found in a trash pile.

11/24 - Pedro A. Gomez-Torres, murdered at Bongo Bar.

12/02 - Hoben M Bayne, 16-yr-old, murdered outside C&Cs.

12/16 - "Baby D" (Dijkhoff), 4-month-old, killed by his father.

12/27 - Carlos A Moreno, found dead on beach, minus an ear, by fisherman; polis suspect foul play. 20 kilos (44 lbs) of cocaine are somehow involved.

The total for 2005 was 7, counting Natalee. This reflected a higher murder rate for 2005 than for the U.S., both as a national average and for population centers of 50,000 - 99,9999. For more about the U.S. stats for 2005, see page 7 of the M&C thread. There are links to the FBI tables.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: January 01, 2007, 07:03:28 AM »

klaas - I saved my New Year Poinsettia; you can delete from your account if you would like. (It must be HUGE!)

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: January 01, 2007, 07:12:52 AM »

For whatever reason, makes me go Hummm ...

During the early morning of 12/22, the M&C thread reached 6,000 views.

During the early morning of 12/28, the M&C thread reached 7,000 views.

As of right now, 01/01, the M&C thread shows 7,856 views.

Shocked   Shocked   Shocked

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 01, 2007, 08:55:26 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - did you see this yet?

MC Hammer Monkey, lol  Laughing

he can dance like a ROCK STAR Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 01, 2007, 09:04:21 AM »

wakey wakey

robots WIDE AWAKE  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 01, 2007, 09:05:26 AM »

Happy New Year's Monkeys!!!!!

It's cold here and it's GAME DAY!  Hope everyone had a safe New Year's.  Red looks like you were up all night!!!   Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 01, 2007, 09:06:57 AM »

why go to bed,yet.?I can be a punch drunk cat All Day.Hey Cp I lived in Lexington for 4 years,it is nice city.I would to a jazz avatar,cause I am a cool cat.It is time for Justice.The truth will be known,soon.Happy New year in Cat time.Watch out Chipmunks,I see you too.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 01, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »

Oh, Cat, I woke up with a case of the low down durty blues.  Found something on TV, documentary on Mississippi blues, fed right int it.

Sun is shining, birds are singing, sky is blue and I feel like I on the bottom of the barrel looking up.

Cause you see the problem is

I can still remember, I remember 1956

And that was back when everybody was still alive!

I think you will know what I mean by that.  

I have to run an errand a bit later but when I get back, think I will find some of that blues music to sooth my soul.

Today is a day that I traditionally call the roll and there are so many not here any more.  

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 01, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »

Edit to change 1956 ot 1965!!

Otherwise, it just won't rhyme!

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 01, 2007, 09:32:23 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
wakey wakey

robots WIDE AWAKE  Cool

Wakey, wakey,
Eggs and Bakey!

Learned that from Jacqueline!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: January 01, 2007, 09:55:06 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
wakey wakey

robots WIDE AWAKE  Cool

Wakey, wakey,
Eggs and Bakey!

Learned that from Jacqueline!   Very Happy

Laughing

roads here are a sheeeeeeeet of ice

traffic is at a stand still

generator is on STAND BY

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: January 01, 2007, 09:55:50 AM »

For Robots (I know you probably don't eat this, it's just symbolic) and any Monkeys hungry this morning.

And this is to cheer up BTgirl because her father is ill:

Carnut, this is for you to name the kind of vintage car.  Hint:  Even I liked this one!

CBB, This is for you for making the cage so beautiful and festive!

And for all the Monkeys

May this be the year your fondest dreams come true!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 01, 2007, 09:57:30 AM »

Looks like I missed a great party here last night!  Kudos to Sleuth for her
excellent "thank you" post.   Yes, thank you Red, Tom, the incredible Klaas aka Anne, Mrs. Red, Dana and all the Monkeys who contribute here.  Laughing at Carnut and his comments on the Aruban "justice" system.  Amazed that Sandy can translate all those newspaper articles when she doesn't speak Pap!  Note to msmarple:  I contribute to the Murder and Crime thread and have to remember, every time, that it is in the Important Case Doc section.  It is not that easy to find. Maybe the thread could be updated/duplicated in the Natalee Holloway forum.
Looks like someone was working at Solo di Pueblo overnight and updated their website, adding the newspapers from Dec 23rd on:
http://solodipueblo.com/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 01, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
For Robots (I know you probably don't eat this, it's just symbolic) and any Monkeys hungry this morning.

And this is to cheer up BTgirl because her father is ill:

Carnut, this is for you to name the kind of vintage car.  Hint:  Even I liked this one!

CBB, This is for you for making the cage so beautiful and festive!

And for all the Monkeys

May this be the year your fondest dreams come true!

i like eggs

you gonna cook em ??  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 01, 2007, 10:07:21 AM »

Good morning monkey friends and a most Happy New Year to all....!

I just could not stay awake for the celebration....sounds like it was a fun time....wonderful people.....thanks Klaas, Tom, Red and Mrs. Red for
this forum...it is too special.....and thanks to the "family of monkeys" who have been here working to bring justice to Natalee.....may that happen in the next few months...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 01, 2007, 10:12:55 AM »

Leslie,
Yes, you have contributed a great deal to the Murder and Crime Thread and I thank you for while it was my idea and I started it, others have done more of the work than I have.  It would have gone nowhere as I can't find the incidents as readily as some of you can.

It is truly a project many here have had input into.  It belongs to ALL the Monkeys and especially those who have been vigilant and ferreted out the crimes even in a language we do not speak or understand.  We even have AHATA singing the blues because crime is "reported instantly" which seems to irk them for some reason.   Very Happy

Bleachedblack and others have helped so much, too, I can't name them all without going back to look but I am so grateful that everybody pitched in and filled in the blanks and made it work.  It got the attention of more than even we expected and I suspect that some are watching it for more than curiosity reasons.  MsMarple is a pro with her Summary and has organized it all.

Sandy is going to be speaking Pap next thing we know!   Very Happy And with Klaas covering Dutch, we will be in the know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 01, 2007, 10:14:05 AM »

Shake those ORANGE POM POMS and pull for Tennessee today!!
 Very Happy  Very Happy
BOC on a fly by!! Very Happy  Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 01, 2007, 10:15:05 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Looks like I missed a great party here last night!  Kudos to Sleuth for her
excellent "thank you" post.   Yes, thank you Red, Tom, the incredible Klaas aka Anne, Mrs. Red, Dana and all the Monkeys who contribute here.  Laughing at Carnut and his comments on the Aruban "justice" system.  Amazed that Sandy can translate all those newspaper articles when she doesn't speak Pap!  Note to msmarple:  I contribute to the Murder and Crime thread and have to remember, every time, that it is in the Important Case Doc section.  It is not that easy to find. Maybe the thread could be updated/duplicated in the Natalee Holloway forum.
Looks like someone was working at Solo di Pueblo overnight and updated their website, adding the newspapers from Dec 23rd on:
http://solodipueblo.com/

Goodmorning and HAPPY NEW YEAR all!

Actually, there still is a thread in this forum.  It says moved but if you click on it you are automatically redirected to the thread in the Important Case Document thread.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 01, 2007, 10:18:27 AM »

BOC,
I think you might have to change your signature to get much support around here.   Cool   Just who is that supposed to be in the red jersey getting pummeled by the one in the orange?  Looks suspicious to me!

And speaking of signatures:

LESLIE,
Anyone without a long signature might consider putting the Murder and Crime Thread link there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.