April 25, 2024, 08:14:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ERIC WILLIAMS - DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENT - DEA  (Read 31908 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 01:37:14 PM »

THE CHARLES CROES CONNECTION

Glenda has been a participation in the disinformation campaign to discredit/undermine Beth and Jug as well as distance the main suspects from implication since early on the in the investigation.  I will not embrace ANYTHING this woman posts as a reflection of the truth.

Glenda implies that Beth Holloway was put in touch with Charles Croes by the Handlers (?) immediately following her arrival on the Island … prior to meeting up with Eric Williams at the Holiday Inn.  Glenda claims that it was this connection when the meeting at the gas station was arranged … the meeting regarding the mysterious phone message left on the cell of one of the Mountain Brook students.

Jug, Beth and Charles Croes claim otherwise.

______

ACCORDING TO GLENDA

DiamondDot – RU – February, 2006

Glenda wrote:

When the Posse arrived (10pm), they explained to the ground crew where the Private Planes land that one of the kids received a phone message and they think it was from Natalee. The ground crew has a close relationship with Croes to be able to get rental phones for VIPs, so the ground crew called him and passed the phone to Beth who explained Natalee's character and that she was missing and her best friend received a strange call and if he could help them locate what phone it came from. Charles lives close to exactly the same distance from the Texaco as the airport, so it was a matter of location, distance and timing that Charles chose the Gas Station. The HI would have been another 2 miles away.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/archive/a/the-odds-are-natalee-ran-away-heres-why_post1273-105.html

ACCORDING TO JUG TWITTY

ldstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08
« Reply #925 on: January 29, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

3)Could it have been the DEA agent?

Jug: yes

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 38:
  We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get of the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel.  The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them.

I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know.

Beth Twitty – Nancy Grace – October 3, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: So what time did you get to the Holiday Inn?

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: Probably about 11:00 p.m. on the 30th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

ACCORDING TO CHARLES CROES

Charles Croes  - On the Record w/ Greta - June 30, 2005

CHARLES CROES: A major friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why would he call you? What is your occupation that would be a reason he would call you?

C. CROES: Well, I have a sail (cell) rental company. And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, and so that's why he called me.

VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?

C. CROES: He called me at 11:30.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did he say to you?

C. CROES: He told me that he needed my help. And I asked him what it was about. And he told me that it had to do something with a cell phone. And I didn't relate it to anything but work at that point.

C. CROES: ,,, And then he said, "There is a possibility that a phone call was made using one of our phones." And I said, "OK." And he said, "It's very, very important." I said, "Fine," and I asked him to go into further details, and he did. And then I made arrangements to go see him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

Page 41:  The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport.  The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me.  I return Natalee's things to her little purse as I walk back to the hotel room to leave her bag there.

When I return to the lobby the DEA agent suggest we go to Carlos 'n Charlie's to as questions and show her picture around. So we load up and head back to the shipyard area.

Page 42:  Making their way inside the bar (Carlos ’n Charlies) the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »

THE INFORMER?

Eric Williams?  Charles Croes?  A police officer?  A Holiday Inn employee?

In my opinion … whoever the informer was who forewarned Paulus van der Sloot that the Twitty group was enroute to his residence … it was not one of the handlers.  At this point in time … the handlers were the heroes … the handlers were the reason that the encounter was about to take place.

_______

Page 44:  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn.  ... Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Page 45:  We haven't located any police yet, but with this solid information (the name, address, and tag number) the handlers decide to take us to the Noord police station.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 02:51:38 PM »

Food for Thought

Eric Williams’ credentials as US DEA on the Island of Aruba may be genuine.  However … his position and residency dictates that he has an established relationship with the “powers that be” within Aruban Law Enforcement in regards to one of the Island’s thriving underground economy. … an established relationship with the enemy who … from the getgo … has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Where did Eric William's loyalty lie on the evening/morning following the arrival of Natalee's mother and stepfather on the the Island of Aruba?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2009, 10:10:51 PM »

A Dennis Jacobs/Eric Williams connection?

It appears that Dennis Jacob was in control from the getgo.  According to Dave Holloway ... when he arrived on the Island ... only ONE police station had knowledge of the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen and ... Dennis Jacobs ... a narcotics detective ... was in charge.

_______

ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

Page 173:
  It apears that many of the people involved with the investigation into Natalee's disappearance are either corrupt, incompetent, or are pursuing an agenda different from finding Natalee.  I am putting the picture together, and the picture never come out right.  For example, Dennis Jacobs, the lead investigator in the case, is also a narcotics detective.  I am wondering why a narcotics cop is investigating a missing persons case.  Also, going back to my first day that I arrived in Aruba after Natalee's disapprearance, when I found my way to the only police station that had any knowledge that she was missing, the first question that Dennis Jacobs ....

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 10:32:26 PM »

DENNIS JACOBS

Was Dennis Jacobs ... the narcotic detective ... attempting damage control ... prior to the arrival of Jug and Twity on the Island.

The mother of Joran van der Sloot let it slip that the Aruban cover-up began on Monday.  On Tuesday ... following the early morning encounter with the Twitty group ... Joran was picked up from school by his father ... not the police

_____

'Scarborough Country' - July 12, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He hasn't told me anything, because, on the Monday, he went to school, like any normal boy. And he wasn't aware of—he was totally surprised when the police asked him to come to the—or picked him up for interrogation. He was totally surprised. He really thought that the girl would be safe in the hotel and there was no reason to talk about her at all.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

SELF EDIT

Jug and Twity sb Jug and Beth

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 09:08:12 PM »

DENNIS JACOBS/ERIC WILLIAMS CONNECTION?

It appears that it was Dennis Jacobs ... the narcotics detective ... who was relunctant in regards to taking ANY statements from those who were present as witnesses at the van der Sloot residence on the morning of May 31, 2005.

Could a conflict of interest in regards to a professional relationship be what was behind the reason a statement was never taken from Eric Williams ... the United States Drug Enforcement Agent (DEA)?

Considering his official position ... it would make sense that a required statement/report should have been IMMEDIATELY submitted by Eric Williams to both the ALE and the FBI ... a statement that revealed his actions ... his conversations ... his observations and ... what he overheard ... in the hours immediately following Beth and Jugs arrival on the Island.

According to Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather ... as of July 19, 2005 ... they were unaware of ANY statement/report that had been forthcoming by Eric Williams.

Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.
________

BETH HOLLOWAY

Name: Beth Ann Holloway
Date: 01 June 2005 / 10:30
Pages:
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs / Shaniro Baldrik
Description: witness statement

The Statement

Page 76:  Detective Jacobs says he will only take my statement, not the others.

Page 77:   At what seems like one letter at a time, Jacobs types in Dutch what I say to him in English.  It's tedious.  Arduous. Downright painful.  It's a very, very, very slow process ... 

I explain finding the car she was seen getting into parked at the van der Sloot home.  I review the dramatic encounter in the van der Sloot front year in the wee hours of Tuesday morning during which Joran described his sexual activites with Natalee as she was falling asleep and walking up.  Falling asleep and waking up.  How he described her as drunk.

Describing the reencactment that followed at the Holiday Inn, I relate how Deepak Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot specifically showed me exactly where they left Natalee.  I give the names and include elaborate detailed physical descriptions of all those present for this demonstration.  I tell how Joran and Deepak said she stumbled and bumped her head, how she refused help from them and went inside the lobby.

For two hour I talk.  He types.  Jug comes in to check on me.  A little while later Jodi comes in, then leaves again.  I am still talking, and the detective is still typing.  I've been here for a total of four hours when we finally finish with my statement.

At the conclusion, Jacobs calls in another detective, a young uniformed officer, and gives him some verbal directions in Papiamento.  The young officer turns to me and begins to read my statement back to me, from Dutch to English.  When he gets to the last word he looks at me and asks, "Are these your words?'  And I respond in the affirmative.  But I am not allowed a copy.

Minor Revisions

Page 88/89:  At the restaurant I order a meal, but only eat a bite or two.  The others have worked up an appetite, and the meal is a good time for everyone to regroup before the calls start coming in again tonight.  As dinner concludes, detective Jacobs appears at our table.  He’s holding official documents.  Surprised to see him here at ten o’oclock at night, we invite him to sit down, hoping he has some pertinent information about Natalee.  The detective says he just wants me to sign a new statement.

Jug immediately asks him, “What’s the difference between this one and one she gave you this morning?’

Jacobs says that some dates were wrong and have been corrected, and he needs my signature on the new corrected copy.

The document is in Dutch, which is Greek to me.  I have no idea what it says.  I can’t tell if it’s different from the one the young officer read to me this morning, which I signed, or not.  But all I have to rely on is the Aruban police process, so I gladly submit to his request and sign every single page.  Desperate, I will do anything they ask.  Maybe I can get a copy of this one.  I’ll worry about having it translated later.  For now, I will trust.

The Translation

Page 187/189:  After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says, Jug calls on my first day in California.  He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from prosecutor Janssen.  The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant.  And I trusted him, and signed every page.  “listen to this, Beth …”  The words he reads echo in my head.  I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair.

“Jug, they changed it.  They changed my statement.”  I had carefully given intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions.  Now Paulus van der Sloot is described only as “the man with the glasses.”  Those are not my words.

HANDLER - Claudio Stamper

Name: Claudio Romeo Adonis Stamper
Date: 19 June 2005 / 14:45
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Julaika Rosel
Description: witness statement by a Universal Aviation worker

HANDLER - Alberto Groeneveldt

Name: Alberto Ramon Groeneveldt
Date: 19 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: Josmar Koolman & Giovanni Chelavier

HANDLER - Eldrith Henriquez

Name: Eldrith Coromoto Lucia Henriquez
Date: 19 June 2005 / 15:45
Writer/Initiator. Giovanni Heyliger/ Josmar Koolman
Description: witness statement by an Airport worker and also accompanied the Holloways/Twittys to the Van der Sloot home

CHARLES CROES

Name: Charles Croes II
Date: 20 June 2005 / 14:45
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: Giovanni Heyliger/Josmar Koolman

JUG TWITTY

Name/Title/Description: Interview with George Jug Twitty
Date: 06/23/2005
Pages: 4
File #:163a-bb-1426-304
Writer/Initiator: SA Terri D. Patterson

On the Record w/ Greta - July 19, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  They didn't take my statement until 30 days later, and I sat there and talked to the man for two hours, and his son.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html

FRIENDS OF JUG AND BETH

Name/Title/Description: List of questions for Ruffner Paige/Matt Whatley/Jody Bearman
Date: not stated
Pages: 2
File #: none
Writer/Initiator. not stated

On the Record w/ Greta - July 19, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Helen asked that three of the people that were with Beth and I that night we first arrived on the island, the FBI took their statements when they came back to the United States.

On the Record w/ Greta - September 28, 2005

I believe that the people there the first night, like myself, could give you answers as to what Joran said, what his dad said, what happened, all this kind of stuff.

So my attorney asked that we come back to the United States, take these three people, go to a federal judge, have them sworn in, and we have a federal judge here that was kind enough to help us bring these three friends in that were there that night and take their sworn statements. And of course, my attorney in Birmingham is calling down there, asking Karin Janssen, What exactly do you want? She won’t even return his phone calls. I mean, it’s pitiful. It’s horrible.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

Page 157:  Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning. 

POLICE OFFICERS

Page 189:  We learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up.  No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia.  So the judge never heard about all that.  There ‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement.  No way.  In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

ERIC WILLIAMS - US DRUG ENFORMENT AGENT (DEA)

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: … And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's (DEA) statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html

Page 157:
  ... And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »

Tamikosmom's Theory

I give the handlers, Eric Williams and Charles Croes the benefit of the doubt that they were sincerely attempting to assist a desperate/distraught mother and stepfather following their arrival on the Island on the evening of May 30, 2005 right through to the early morning hours of May 31, 2005.

However ... within a short period of time following the encounter at the van der Sloot residence ... damage control by those within the ALE (Dennis Jacobs/Jan vander Straaten)  who were protecting Joran and Paulus was where it was at and ... the handlers, Eric Williams and Charles Croes then became participants in the Aruba coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway for almost five years.

It is my contention that someone within the police station may have gave Paulus a heads up that the Twitty group was on the way to his residence.

IN MY OPINION

_________

Page 44:
  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn.  ... Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Page 45:  We haven't located any police yet, but with this solid information (the name, address, and tag number) the handlers decide to take us to the Noord police station.

Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper
Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras

Page 45:  At Noord it takes almost half an hour to get uniformed officers to accompany us to the van der Sloot home.  ... Once we arrive Mat and Ruffner, the two men from home, go around to the back to make sure no one tries to leave. Jug gets out and goes to the front  with the officers. The silver Honda isn't there anymore ....

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 12:38:38 AM »

My theory conforms with the words of Jug Twitty's friend ... viet vet.  Those who assisted Jug and Beth were pursuaded to retreat and ... conform to the Aruba cover-up that was meant to distance Paulus and Joran from implication in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
______

viet vet - SM FP Comment - July 4, 2007

I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio.

All three, Gabriel (his girlfriend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava (she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another.I met Van Der Stratten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing.

It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing.  Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us.

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pretty on anyone they could.

Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »

Claudio Stamper affirms what Jug and Beth have continually insisted ... Paulus van der Sloot claimed to the Twitty group that he picked up his son at 4:00 AM on the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing at McDonalds.

_____

Benvinda de Souza to Karin Janssen - June 23, 2005

In the meantime Mr. Alberto Groeneveld had received information that the silver car where Natalee was last seen departing from Carlos & Charlie’s, had been spotted at a house in Montanja. After that the group went to the Noord police station, where two agents rode together with the group to the house in Montanja. This resulted to be the house of Mr. Paul van der Sloot and his family. The silver car apparantly was not there anymore.

<snipped>

Also understood by Claudio is that Mr. Van Der Sloot said that he picked up Joran around 4:00 am close to McDonald’s.

Translation: Arubagirl

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=853.msg117497;topicseen#msg117497

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 01:36:17 AM »

Charles Croes was instrumental in translating the words of Joran van der Sloot for the Twitty group on the morning of May 31, 2005 at the van der Sloot residence ... words that had the ability to implicate Joran in a sexual assault against Natalee Holloway.
________

Nancy Grace - October 3, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:   ... Charles Cruse (ph), who was with us that night and who spoke to them away from us for about 10 minutes with the uniformed officers, before he came over and translated what Joran said to us.

... Charles Cruse (PH), in my mind, holds a lot of keys to what happened that night, or what Joran said.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 01:53:07 AM »

According to Natalee Holloway's uncle ... the FBI was going to put the US DEA on the Island in touch with Paul Lily ... the chaperone.  Eric Williams followed through with his assignment.  He stayed with the Twitty group ... guiding them through the events encompassing the late evening of May 30, 2005 and early morning hours of May 31, 2005..

However ... following the encounter at the van der Sloot residence ... Eric Williams was never again seen by Beth and Jug.  Natalee Holloway's mother and stepfather were abandoned without any official support from the US administration in their desperation
_______

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 -
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

When I called the Monday when Beth was first notified that Natalee was missing, I called 3 FBI locations, Wahington DC, and then a neighboring island, I can't spell it but it was Car? where we have a US office. This was about 1:00PM Monday or so, and one of those offices explained that we had no presence in Aruba, but that we happened to have a US agent there of some kind, I really can't remember the exact type, but that they would contact him, advise him of the situation, I told them that a chaperone was still there, and they assured me he would be ables to assist Beth. This was before Beth even got to Birmingham, she was outside of Memphis.

That is why I have always thought this guy was legit, because I expected him to be there. To be honest, I didn't talk to Beth personally before she got to Aruba, I was left a message with my family, and I didn't talk to her for some time after she got to Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2548.msg334092;topicseen#msg334092

Page 55:
  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island "on vacation," but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I'm just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we're alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we've met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own .

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 12:16:14 PM »

WHY?

Both Natalee Holloway's mother and father KNOW that their witness statements were altered by Dennis Jacobs.  Natalee's mother and stepfather KNOW that the police statements regarding the morning of May 31, 2005 were either false or had been altered.  The archives reveal that witness statements that were taken ... were not not taken within an acceptable time frame.

Why was a statement not taken from Eric Williams by Aruban investigators?  Why did Eric Williams not immediately submit a statement/report to both Aruban investigators and the FBi ... a statement/report revealing the truth encompassing all in regards to the hours following Jug and Beth's arrival on the Island?

Dennis Jacobs would not have dared alter a statement/report submitted by an official of the United States government and ... if truthful ... that statement/report/evidence ... would have provided a chance that justice could have prevailed for Natalee Holloway.

'Scarborough Country' – August 12, 2005

GEORGE TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  ....  Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2009, 01:43:53 PM »

In July, 2007 we find that Alberto Groeneveldt ... who was one of the handlers who could be consider a hero in the chain of events that placed the Twitty group on the van der Sloot's doorstep ... has joined forces with the enemy.  Alberto played a role in the Julia/ Angela/ Gielen misinformation documentary ... the misinformation documentary that despicably undermines/ bashes the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway.

Not one of those who resided or worked in Aruba and assisted Beth and Jug in their desperation on the evening of May 30, 2005 and the early morning of May 31, 2005 ... remained on their side for the long term ... including the US Drug Enforcement Agent.

Was Jug Twitty's friend ... viet vet ... right on?  Was there was pressure/pursuation ... from those within the investigation ... those with a cover up agenda to protect Joran and Paul ... to back off?
________

Page 44:
  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn.  ... Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #815 on: March 01, 2008, 10:07:19 PM »JULY 3, 2007

DOCUMENTARY TRANSCRIPT

JULY 3, 2007
The other side of the Holloway-case
‘Police Aruba hindered by FBI’
By Michael Willemse

<snipped>

ALBERTO G.

Once again the unauthorized medplane departs to the US, after the crew members have been too clamorous and light about their unknown mission at the bar of the hotel where Natalee had stayed and where now also her relatives and traveling companions sleep for free – the Holiday Inn – they were subsequently fired upon their return. So manager/employee Alberto G. – another person which the tv-producers portrayed (incognito) – of the private airport heard shortly afterwards from one of the crew members of another medplane. Alberto is coincidentally, as he is one of the first who they come into contact with, also the one who guided Beth and Jug around the island. Alberto asks one of the travel companions how they actually plan to get the kidnapped daughter on board the private plane- “If she was supposedly kidnapped, she does not have a passport”, and thus will not be able to pass through immigration – to which the person which sent the plane to Aruba answers: “Do not worry about that. That will be all handled.” The plane which was sent to fetch Natalee, was instructed by the owner of the company leasing private jets, G.Ruffner Page Jr. Page also arranged the private jet which brought Natalee’s mother and her companions to Aruba shortly after the disappearance.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358710;topicseen

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2009, 04:15:02 PM »

According to the following posts ... both Jug and Beth claim that the FBI obtained a statement from Eric Williams ... the DEA who was working on Aruba in an official capacity.
Did this statement affirm all Jug and Beth's claims in regards to the events encompassing the hours following their arrival on the Island?  In my opinion ... it cannot be assume a positive response is where it is at.

Did a copy of this FBI statement become a piece of evidence in the Aruban Natalee Holloway case file?  If not ... why?

_______

ldstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08
« Reply #925 on: January 29, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

7) Did anyone ever see the DEA agent's ID?

Jug: The FBI took a statement from him

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 -
« Reply #800 on: December 21, 2009, 06:40:22 PM »

Beth said: He was a legit DEA agent and was interviewed by 2 FBI guys

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1041244;topicseen#msg1041244

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2009, 11:16:47 PM »

In Beth Holloway’s own words she conveys her first encounter with Dennis Jacobs … the narcotics detective on the Island of Aruba and … the experience is a H--- she is forced to endure without any support from an official American presence.

Where is Eric Williams … the Island’s US Drug Enforcement Agent (DEA)? whose assignment by his FBI superiors the previous day was to be of assistance in the disappearance of an American citizen?  Why were Jug and Beth not afforded a contact number?

Could an established professional (?) connection with Dennis Jacobs in regards to one of Aruba’s thriving underground economies imply Eric William made a choice to abandon his support for the mother and stepfather of Natalee Holloway.

++++++++

THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH DENNIS JACOBS - MAY 31, 2005

Page 52:
  The re-enactment is over.  The van der Sloots and Deepak Kalpoe leave.  The police leave.  The others in our group from home check into their rooms to get a couple of hours of sleep before sunup.  Jug and I are staying in Natalee’s room.  He goes for some rest before we will go to the police station to give out statements.  I’m going to wait in the lobby for the police detective named Dennis Jacobs to meet me.  He is supposed to be here in a couple of hours.  I certainly can’t sleep.  Maybe Natalee will just walk in.  I wait in the lobby alone for the detective and review what just happened.

Page 56:  I feel the heat of the sun coming up as I wait in the lobby for police detective Dennis Jacobs.

Page 57:  Detective Dennis Jacobs arrives and takes a seat on a sofa in the lobby across from where I’m sitting on a coffee table.

Page 58:  I’m certainly glad to see the officer.  Relieved that someone in an official capacity appears to be taking an interest in Natalee’s disappearance.  But expressionless and seemingly unconcerned he asks to see her passport and her driver’s license ….

Detective Jacobs asks us to come to the police station in Bubali in about an hours to give our official statements.

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o’clock sharp …

Detective Jacobs is sitting behind the counter in a reclining swivel office chair.  As we move toward him, he leans back in his chair.  “We’re ready to give our statements,” we say, anxious to tell him the facts about Natalee’s disappearance we’ve gathered thus far, so that an investigation can get under way.

Page 60:  He pushes one hand and then the other down and across his belly, which is extended by his rearing back.  He says, “I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first,” and then, running a hand across his jaw, adds, “and get a shave before I can deal with you.”  And with that he gets up from the chair, exits through the little swinging door, and disappears ….

A half hour passes.  Then an hour.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I get up from the plastic chair, go outside, and sit down in the gravel driveway ….

I’m outside about thirty minutes when another officer, police chief Jan van der Straten, comes out to the driveway and tells me bluntly and curtly to get up.  “You can’t sit in the gravel like this.  Come back inside.”

Inside, two more hours pass …

After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn’t need me today.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2009, 07:56:08 PM »

It appears that Eric Williams was the first to abandon a desperate mother  … a desperate stepfather … in their frantic search for a daughter who was missing on the Island of Aruba.

Bottom line … when all was said and done all those affiliated with Aruba who assisted Beth and Jug in the hours following their arrival on the Island … failed these parents miserably when it came to affirming their claims regarding the events and conversations that took place.

________

ERIC WILLIAMS

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 -
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

… When I called the Monday when Beth was first notified that Natalee was missing, I called 3 FBI locations, Wahington DC, and then a neighboring island, I can't spell it but it was Car? where we have a US office. This was about 1:00PM Monday or so, and one of those offices explained that we had no presence in Aruba, but that we happened to have a US agent there of some kind, I really can't remember the exact type, but that they would contact him, advise him of the situation, I told them that a chaperone was still there, and they assured me he would be ables to assist Beth. …

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2548.msg334092;topicseen#msg334092

Page 38:
  We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get off the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel.  The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them.  I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know.

Page 55:  I'm just thankful he (DEA) was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard.

Page 55:  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him.

Page 55:  There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own.

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o’clock sharp …

Page 60:  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison ….

CHARLES CROES

Nancy Grace – October 3, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPFATHER: Oh, yeah. And they talk four different languages down there. So first of all, there is one gentleman who, if somebody would go back and get Charles Cruse (ph), who was with us that night and who spoke to them away from us for about 10 minutes with the uniformed officers, before he came over and translated what Joran said to us -- and Joran speaks all the languages too. But Charles Cruse (PH), in my mind, holds a lot of keys to what happened that night, or what Joran said.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

Visit Aruba. - June 2, 2005

Author: Charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date: 06-02-05 09:01

There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.

It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.

I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.

I wish all of us strength

charles
arubafastphones.com

http://bb.visitaruba.com

viet vet - SM Front Page Comment - July 4, 2007

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could.

Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. …

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

Vanity Fair – January 2, 2006

The Twitty family's obsessive quest has proved to be a national trauma for Aruba, a Dutch possession that has been repeatedly depicted in the U.S. media as overrun by drugs and crime. Stung by criticism they view as unwarranted, many Arubans, including a number who were once the Twittys' closest allies, have turned on the family, depicting them as Ugly Americans.

"They're killing Aruba," says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. "That girl, Natalee, I wish she'd stayed home. I hope she's found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she?"

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601

ALBERTO GROENEVELDT AND CLAUDIO STAMPER

MAY 31, 2005

Page 44:  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn.  ... Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Page 60:  After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn’t need me today.  He won’t take our statements today.

Page 60:  Alberto waits by the van.  There are a cameraman and a reporter with him from the local Aruban television station.  Alberto knows we are in trouble.

Page 61:  Leading me to the camera, he says, “You need to go on TV.

Page 61:  Clutching her (Natalee) portrait and the two phones, standing next to Jug outside the Bubali police station in the bright hot sun, wearing sunglasses and the same clothes I have had on since I left Memphis, I give my first ever television interview.

Page 61:  Alberto takes complete charge.  This consumes the rest of today.  He takes us to all the media outlets to get the message out about Natalee’s disappearance.

Page 62:  Alberto and Claudio suggest we go to the Aruban newspaper, printed in Papiamento and Dutch, called Diario.

Page 63:  Alberto leads us into the Diario office.

Page 64:  We drive a short distance to the print shop ….

Page 64:  Alberto leads the way again and drives Jug, Jodi, and me to a TV studio and a radio station to record pleas for Natalee’s safe return.

viet vet - SM FP Comment - July 4, 2007

It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing.  Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us.

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »

(Continued)

POLICE OFFICERS

Page 189:  We learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up.  No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia.  So the judge never heard about all that.  There ‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement.  No way.  In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.