April 26, 2024, 01:19:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ERIC WILLIAMS - DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENT - DEA  (Read 31911 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2009, 08:34:26 PM »

Tamikosmom's Theory

I give Eric Williams, Charles Croes, the handlers and the Police Officers the benefit of the doubt that they were sincerely attempting to assist a desperate/distraught mother and stepfather following their arrival on the Island on the evening of May 30, 2005 right through to the early morning hours of May 31, 2005.

However ... within a short period of time following the encounter at the van der Sloot residence ... damage control by those within the ALE (Dennis Jacobs/Jan vander Straaten)  who were protecting Joran and Paulus was where it was at and ... Eric Williams, Charles Croes, the handlers and the police officers became participants through their silence in the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway for almost five years.

It is my contention that someone within the police station was instrumentment in affording Paulus van der Sloot a heads up that the Twitty group was on the way to his residence.

IN MY OPINION

_________

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 44:
  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn.  ... Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Page 45:  We haven't located any police yet, but with this solid information (the name, address, and tag number) the handlers decide to take us to the Noord police station.

Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper
Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras
Description: witness statement

Page 45:  At Noord it takes almost half an hour to get uniformed officers to accompany us to the van der Sloot home.  ... Once we arrive Mat and Ruffner, the two men from home, go around to the back to make sure no one tries to leave. Jug gets out and goes to the front  with the officers. The silver Honda isn't there anymore ....

BUMP

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2009, 08:35:20 PM »

BUMP

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 04:23:36 PM »

There does not appear to be a request by Phil McGraw attorneys in the Kalpoe defamation lawsuit for the official statements/reports of the US DEA Eric Williams and/or the Aruban police officers who accompanied the Twitty group to the van der Sloot residence on the morning of May 31, 2005.

It appears that Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der Straaten took their time obtaining statements from those who were present at the van der Sloots doorstep that morning.  Why?

If it were not for her persistence ... Beth Holloway's statement would not have been taken by Dennis Jacobs in a timely fashion ... Beth Holloway's statement that was deceptively altered.

The Alabama group were not interviewed at all.  Their declarations were made at the insistence of Natalee Holloway's family before an American judge when they returned home.

++++++++

PRIVILEGE LOG: CONTENTS OF ARUBAN COUNSEL'S
CRIMINALL FILE
Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY

Name: Beth Ann Holloway
Date: 01 June 2005 / 10:30
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs / Shaniro Baldrik

Name/Title/Description: Interview with Beth Arm Twitty
Date: 06/23/2005
Pages: 4
File #:163a-bb-1426-305
Writer/Initiator: SA Terri D. Patterson

Name:Beth Ann Twitty
Date: 27 July 2005
Pages: 7
Writer/Initiator: W.C.C Henzen /C.J.W Burgwal
File #: 2005.08.31.2198/1046

Name: Beth Ann 'l'witty / George Twitty
Date: 29 July 2005 114:00
Writer/Initiator. W.C.C Henzen
File #: 2005.08.26.2198

Name/Title: Statements in Mrs. Beth Twitty's possesion
Date: 11 August 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Mr. K.P.J Jansen

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=678.msg151782;topicseen#msg151782

JUG TWITTY

Name/Title/Description: Interview with George Jug Twitty
Date: 06/23/2005
File #:163a-bb-1426-304
Writer/Initiator: SA Terri D. Patterson

Name: George (Jug) Twitty
Date: 29 June 2005 / 10:40
Writer/Initiator: Fleur Tramp
Description: transcript of a refusal to give a witness statement

Name: George Bradley Twitty
Date: 5 July 2005 / 17:00
Writer/Initiator Clyde Burke & Marlon Gumbs

Name: Beth Ann 'l'witty / George Twitty
Date: 29 July 2005 114:00
Writer/Initiator. W.C.C Henzen
File #: 2005.08.26.2198

Name: George Bradley Twitty
Date: 30 August 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 9 (1 attachment)
Writer/Initiator: A.R De Ruiter

CHARLES CROES

Name: Charles Croes II
Date: 20 June 2005 / 14:45
Writer/Initiator: Giovanni Heyliger/Josmar Koolman

Name:Charles Croes II
Date:3 September 2005
Writer/Initiator: Jaquiline de Windt/ Clemens Bunval

Name:Charles Croes II
Date: 3 September 2005
Writer/Initiator: Jaquiline de Windt/ Clemens Burwal

CLAUDIO STAMPER

Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper
Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras

Name: Claudio Romeo Adonis Stamper
Date: 19 June 2005 / 14:45
Writer/Initiator. Julaika Rosel
Description: witness statement by a Universal Aviation worker

Name: Stamper, Claudio
Date: 04 September 2005 1 08.10
Writer/Initiator: C.J.W Burgwa iJ.J De Windt

ALBERTO GROENEVELDT

Name: Alberto Ramon Groeneveldt
Date: 19 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: Josmar Koolman & Giovanni Chelavier

ELDRITH HENRIQUEZ

Name: Eldrith Coromoto Lucia Henriquez
Date: 19 June 2005 / 15:45
Writer/Initiator. Giovanni Heyliger/ Josmar Koolman
Description: witness statement by an Airport worker and also accompanied the Holloways/Twittys to the Van der Sloot home

THE ALABAMA GROUP

Name/Title/Description: List of questions for Ruffner Paige/Matt Whatley/Jody
Bearman
Date: not stated
File #: none
Writer/Initiator. not stated

++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »

It would be interesting to compare the respective statements of the US DEA and the Aruban police officers.  Could it be that Phil McGraw attorneys are requesting Eric Williams' official  statement from the FBI's file that pertains to the Natalee Holloway case?
______

POLICE OFFICERS

Page 189:  We learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up.  No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia.  So the judge never heard about all that.  There ‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement.  No way.  In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

bbl?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2010, 10:41:22 PM »

CHARLES CROES

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 182:
  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten.  Later, I went back again and Charles Croes was sitting there with Jacobs.  He is the guy who gets cell phones for tourists on the island.  I wondered if he was there to report to Jacobs about the phones he rents out.  What else would the cell phone guy be doing sitting with the lead detective?  He mentioned to me how dignified I have been throughout this whole investigation.  I think he ws trying to distract me from the fact that I found him in there, because I have reason to believe that the cell phones we use on the island are being monitoried.

Kermit
Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007
« Reply #422 on: May 06, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »

This is an email from Charles Croes. Ain't it interesting that he states he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

[Add to Address Book]
To: {{removed your email address}}
Subject: Re: Just wondering…
Date: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:36:55 PM [View Source]

I have signed a NDA agreement with two different police departments to not discuss this further.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1121.msg154236;topicseen#msg154236

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2010, 10:45:45 PM »

ACCORDING TO JUG TWITTY

ldstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08
« Reply #925 on: January 29, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

2) Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

3) Could it have been the DEA agent?

Jug: yes

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 08:57:09 PM »

CHARLES CROES

Nancy Grace – October 3, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPFATHER: Oh, yeah. And they talk four different languages down there. So first of all, there is one gentleman who, if somebody would go back and get Charles Cruse (ph), who was with us that night and who spoke to them away from us for about 10 minutes with the uniformed officers, before he came over and translated what Joran said to us -- and Joran speaks all the languages too. But Charles Cruse (PH), in my mind, holds a lot of keys to what happened that night, or what Joran said.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

Visit Aruba. - June 2, 2005

Author: Charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date: 06-02-05 09:01

There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.

It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.

I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.

I wish all of us strength

charles
arubafastphones.com

http://bb.visitaruba.com

viet vet - SM Front Page Comment - July 4, 2007

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could.

Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. …

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

Vanity Fair – January 2, 2006

The Twitty family's obsessive quest has proved to be a national trauma for Aruba, a Dutch possession that has been repeatedly depicted in the U.S. media as overrun by drugs and crime. Stung by criticism they view as unwarranted, many Arubans, including a number who were once the Twittys' closest allies, have turned on the family, depicting them as Ugly Americans.

"They're killing Aruba," says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. "That girl, Natalee, I wish she'd stayed home. I hope she's found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she? "

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 09:00:43 PM »

Early on ... Dave Holloway suspected that there was a connection between Charles Croes and authorities in regards to the monitoring of cell phones rented by tourists.

Then there was the early morning meeting at a gas station between the Twitty group and Charles Croes to arrange cell phone service within hours of their arrival on the Island.

+++++++

CHARLES CROES

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 182:
  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten.  Later, I went back again and Charles Croes was sitting there with Jacobs.  He is the guy who gets cell phones for tourists on the island.  I wondered if he was there to report to Jacobs about the phones he rents out.  What else would the cell phone guy be doing sitting with the lead detective?  He mentioned to me how dignified I have been throughout this whole investigation.  I think he ws trying to distract me from the fact that I found him in there, because I have reason to believe that the cell phones we use on the island are being monitoried.

Kermit
Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007
« Reply #422 on: May 06, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »

This is an email from Charles Croes. Ain't it interesting that he states he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

[Add to Address Book]
To: {{removed your email address}}
Subject: Re: Just wondering…
Date: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:36:55 PM [View Source]

I have signed a NDA agreement with two different police departments to not discuss this further.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1121.msg154236;topicseen#msg154236

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 42:
  Making their way inside the bar (Carlos ’n Charlies) the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 03:26:26 PM »

My love affair with Hans Mos ended on December 4, 2007 ... prior to the release of Joran van der Sloot from detention.  It was me who called it off.

ANYBODY who blames the family of Natalee Holloway ... for the failed Aruban investigation that had established a cover up agenda to protect Joran and Paulus ... does not get a pass from Tamikosmom.

++++++

HANS MOS:  THE FAULT OF THE FAILED INVESTIGATION - FAMILY AND MEDIA

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I sat with the prosecutor, and I actually thought he was a pretty smart guy until all this unfolded. But he told me that the reason the investigation had failed was because of two reasons. One is the family and bringing in the DA who happened to be there on the island at the time. And the other is the media. That's why he said that this has failed.

KELLY: You know, that's so sad because even now, as I speak, as I said, everything I might say based on conversations with him, you know, defense attorneys have had in their hands for 10 days now, two weeks. So it's nothing new being revealed here. And to — you know, he's the one holding press conferences. He's the one that sat down for the long interview with you before I ever spoke to you.

And you know, I'm sure he's a very smart guy, but he had no answers to any of the questions we asked when we were down there. It was kind of sad that even the first questions we started asking him, he had no answers to.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 03:42:58 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #713 on: January 24, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Tylergal on January 24, 2008, 07:04:36 AM
Within 10 minutes last night of mentioning Eric Williams, DH had 5 e-mails from people who were familiar with this case from early on when he was posting at RWV, one of whom is a male from Aruba, and basically all were implying be careful of Eric Williams as there is more to him than meets the eye.

In fact, MSNBC sent a former FBI agent to Aruba who appeared on TV several times and has been on Dana's program. Want to guess who that guy is? and if in fact, Eric Williams was one of the "good guys," then they would have in all probability met and worked in concert to bring resolution but Eric Williams, to my knowledge, never met with him.

Add to that he bought his house from Renfro according to her. Jug said they never saw or heard from him again. Jean Akers, Vice Consulate or whatever her title was, clearly seen attending the Welcome Home party for Joran.

Some of these people who are hired to look after the interest of U.S. citizens really do not seem to have their heart in that endeavor.

I emailed and sent via snail mail to the Consulate in Curacao long ago along with MsMarple. I never even received the courtesy of a reply. At least they responded to MsMarple who sent them a tremendous amount of material if I recall. MsM can correct me if I am wrong about that but I believe she sent them many copies of documentation that we have and also on the crime rate in Aruba being much higher than tourist were being lead to believe. The latter is what I sent to them. No response at all to me.

I sent it because these people should be looking out for American tourists and would be the first line of defense for them being mislead as to the actual safety of One Happy which at the time was promoting itself to the tourist industry as having had "one murder in the last twenty years" when in fact their murder rate is as high as that of the U.S. based on per capita body count.

Some people in the service of this country are very lax in the performance of their duties is my opinion.

Mos said one of the reasons the investigation never went forward was the involvement of the DEA agent the first night. Also recall they had to WAIT for him. Why? He had already met with Beth but could not immediately accompany them to the Sloot's compound. This sure gave time for a tip off, etc. His role in this remains suspect to me.

Just my opinion, . . . .

But then so many people did not react as one would expect them to in this situation. Shocking to say the least but a real eye opener.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2010, 03:51:10 PM »

I have had this saved

Found something on Eric Williams:

"In 1993, federal and state law enforcement agencies began an operation in South Florida called "Hard Rock." The purpose of the operation was to alleviate inner city drug trafficking. While acting in an undercover capacity, Special Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") Agent Eric Williams ("Williams") met Diaz and two confidential informants ("CI # 1") and ("CI # 2"), at Bavarian Auto Parts in Miami to discuss the purchase of three ounces of crack cocaine. Agent Williams overheard Diaz tell CI # 1 that the crack cocaine would arrive shortly. When Agent Williams asked CI # 1 why Diaz had rushed them to the location when the cocaine was not ready, Diaz replied "What he [CI # 1] is not telling you, man, is that I had it, I had it ... since last week, and you all are late." (1SR1:19). Agent Williams then observed Quiles leaving the scene after speaking with Diaz. Diaz told Agent Williams that Quiles had gone to get the cocaine".

More at this link:
http://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/1088364

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2010, 07:38:25 PM »

Thank you Blonde

Tylergal's post is certainly a keeper.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2010, 11:08:47 PM »

Beth Holloway reveals in detail ...  in her book Loving Natalee ... the identity of the handlers as well as their involvement from the time she, jug and the group from Alabama arrive on the island right through the first few days.  Beth does not mention Gabe Leo ... only Eldrith, Claudio and Alberto.  Gabe is not isted in the suspect/witness log revealed in Phil McGraw case document file. However ... viet vet mentions a "Gabriel" in his Front Page Comment.

Could Gabe Leo have entered the picture to assist in the days following Beth and Jug's first night on the Island?

+++++

viet vet - FP Comment - July 4, 2007

I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio.

All three, Gabriel (his girlfriend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava (she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another.I met Van Der Stratten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing.

It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us.

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pretty on anyone they could.

Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

HANDLERS

1. Eldrith Henriquez
2. Claudio Stamper
3. Alberto Groeneveldt

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.

Name: Eldrith Coromoto Lucia Henriquez
Date: 19 June 2005 / 15:45
Writer/Initiator. Giovanni Heyliger/ Josmar Koolman
Description: witness statement by an Airport worker and also accompanied the
Holloways/Twittys to the Van der Sloot home

Name: Claudio Romeo Adonis Stamper
Date: 19 June 2005 / 14:45
Writer/Initiator. Julaika Rosel
Description: witness statement by a Universal Aviation worker

Name: Alberto Ramon Groeneveldt
Date: 19 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: Josmar Koolman & Giovanni Chelavier

++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 44

Back at the Holiday Inn (following the Charles Croes meeting) we again ask management about watching the video of their blackjack tables to see what Joran looks like.  This time the hotel manger finds someone to show us the tapes.  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn ...

Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2010, 12:00:41 AM »

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 45: At Noord it takes almost half an hour to get uniformed officers to accompany us to the van der Sloot home.  .... He (Paulus) tells the police that Joran says he is in a poker tournament in the back of the casino at the Wyndham Hotel.  Again we load up, adding Paulus to this madcap posse riding in convoy with the police to the Wyndham.  Charles the clairvoyant is in his car and continues to follow us around.

Charles Croes
February 21, 2006

I have received mail over the week-end as well as personal contacts and comments. If the following means nothing to you, then take it from me that it means just that … nothing. The best thing is to move on. I unfortunately need to respond.

NO - I am not a clairvoyant. It is insane to think I am

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?p=48758#post48758

_____

rockyroads
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2010, 02:40:46 PM »

I was one of the early codetalkers trying to solve Shango and Simians riddles. Call them ridiculous and crazy but they were intriguing. My theory from the beginning was that they (Shango and Simian- at least the original ones) were DEA working undercover in some kind of government drug operation Aruba or in the area, where they were privy to cell phone calls, bugging what ever youwant to call it.  I always felt they were trying in a strange way to let people know what was happening and had happened in Natalee's disappearance but could not publicly in any way because of the government operation and they felt really bad and guilty about it. I thought at the time the agents would have to be young enough to key into the cyber world of  video games, the lingo of the area etc. I also thought it had to be someone very intellegent. In Sept 2005 when I saw this article on my computer news I wondered if this was it? I also wondered if that was why Eric Williams was really in Aruba. When I recently saw his photo here and how young he looked I just can't shake that theory. Not that it matters now a whole lot but I still think about the strange riddles and how they began and ended. Oh well that is my 2 cents worth - only a theory.   

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/carib090505.html
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2010, 03:50:02 AM »

I just read this thread for the first time. Thank You! Janet for pulling it together; great job.

I don't have much to contribute, just a few passing thoughts ...

* How did "DEA" became "FBI" in so many of these quotes? Did Williams ever TELL anyone he was "FBI" (instead of "DEA")? Are folks on Aruba inclined to let one morph into the other in their minds? Perhaps "DEA" is as familiar to them as "FBI" because of drug traffic, but still, it seems odd.

* One Page 1 of this thread, there's a quote from Paulus VDS's 6/23 statement; I'm only including a short portion here:

Paulus van der Sloot – Suspect Statement – June 23, 2005

When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I.

Dark-colored man? The man in the photo doesn't look very dark to me.

Is this worth a red flag? Or just the lighting (looks like daylight) of the photo?

Guess I'm wondering if we've pegged the right man as "Eric Williams."

(I will say that I have long had the impression that Williams was African-American, or at any rate "dark-colored." However, I don't recall why I think that.)

P.S. - Notice, in that same quote, Paulus says that Williams introduced himself as FBI ...

Again, nice job Janet. As always.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2010, 11:16:33 AM »

Thanks msmarples

an angelic monkey

I had forgotten about that Paulus quote.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »

rockyroads

Thanks for your input.  Considering the truth regarding the many aspects of the Natalee Holloway case has not been revealed .... speculation based on what is out there where it is at.

Janet

_____

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2010, 11:43:04 PM »

I did notice that the photo (alleged to be) of Eric Williams says -

To Magnolia
love,
Eric Williams

Is that "our" Magnolia? If so, did she tell us how/where she got it?

(This is probably no big deal. Just trying to rake through with a fine-toothed comb. Occasionally a crumb jumps out at me.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2010, 11:54:29 PM »

I did notice that the photo (alleged to be) of Eric Williams says -

To Magnolia
love,
Eric Williams

Is that "our" Magnolia? If so, did she tell us how/where she got it?

(This is probably no big deal. Just trying to rake through with a fine-toothed comb. Occasionally a crumb jumps out at me.)

Good Lord,

It was a joke from Kermit!  I liked it!   Janet has bumped it over and over, until you can't tell where
it came from.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.