April 19, 2024, 05:08:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ERIC WILLIAMS - DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENT - DEA  (Read 31890 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2010, 03:00:13 PM »

Could it be the name "Eric Williams" is legit?  Could Eric Eustace Williams be a relative of Eric Williams ... the DEA agent who met Jug and Beth immediately upon their arrival on the Island.

+++++ 

PARTY HISTORY

Founding Father - Dr. Eric Eustace Williams (1956-1981)

Dr. Eric Eustace Williams

Born on September 25, 1911, Eric Williams was the son of Elisa and Henry Williams, a minor Post Office official in Trinidad. He was educated at Queen's Royal College and won the Island Scholarship to Oxford University. At Oxford, he placed first in the First Class of the History Honours School and received his Doctor of Philosophy degree in 1938. His doctoral thesis, The Economic Aspect of the West Indian Slave Trade and Slavery, was considered an important contribution to research on the subject and was published in 1944 in Williams' Capitalism and Slavery. Much of Williams' educational pursuits at Queen's Royal College and Oxford University is documented in his book, Inward Hunger: The Education of a Prime Minister.

In 1939, Williams migrated to the United States to teach at Howard University. He became an assistant professor of social and political sciences and organized several courses, especially a humanities course for which he developed a three-volume work called Documents Illustrating the Development of Civilization (1947). While at Howard, Williams began to work as a consultant to the Anglo-American Caribbean Commission, a body set up after the war to study the future of the region. In 1948, he left Howard to head the Research Branch of the Caribbean Commission. Later, in 1955, he resigned from the Commission in protest against its crypto-colonialist policies.

Williams returned to Trinidad and Tobago and became more involved in politics. His first major political speech was titled "My Relations with the Caribbean Commission" (1955). A year later, Williams formed the People's National Movement (PNM), a political party of which he became the leader. In September of 1956, the PNM won the national elections and he became the chief minister of the country from 1956 to 1959, premier from 1959 to 1962, and prime minister from 1962 to 1981.

During his term as prime minister, Williams led Trinidad and Tobago into the Federation of the West Indies and to independence within the Commonwealth in 1962. Williams died in office on March 29, 1981. Often called the "Father of the Nation," Williams remains one of the most significant leaders in the history of modern Trinidad and Tobago.

http://www.pnmtt.org/content/pnm_history/article_id=20.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2010, 07:13:14 PM »

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

Julia is attempting to distance herself from Julia s/b Glenda is attempting to distance herself from Julia

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2010, 07:53:44 PM »

Thank you Janet. That is/was my humor for Miss Magnolia one night late when she was feeling the need for an FBI guy or DEA or ya know something other then some wool yarn for socks. heh heh

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2696/tuesday26072005jb9.jpg
I blew up the caption under the picture which reads:

FILE: A member of the FBI is pictured outside the Oranjestad
Police Station. The FBI has been involved with the Natalee Holloway
case since the beginning as observers during interrogations and
giving advice to the local team of investigators. At the request of
Aruba’s Prime Minister in July, the FBI was asked to participate
in full capacity. A result is expected on Monday regarding the
legality of the FBI’s involvement in the case.

TRUTH: When Natalee was first reported missing, a family member called the FBI & consulate on another island, who told them that they had an agent in Aruba that could help. It was believed that is how Eric Williams got involved through the the consulate who called Eric Williams and told him to go to the Holiday Inn. Then Beth arrived and met Eric Williams.

If memory serves me both Paulus and Joran mention talking/speaking with Eric Williams.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2696/tuesday26072005jb9.jpg
I blew up the caption under the picture which reads:

FILE: A member of the FBI is pictured outside the Oranjestad
Police Station. The FBI has been involved with the Natalee Holloway
case since the beginning as observers during interrogations and
giving advice to the local team of investigators. At the request of
Aruba’s Prime Minister in July, the FBI was asked to participate
in full capacity. A result is expected on Monday regarding the
legality of the FBI’s involvement in the case.

TRUTH: When Natalee was first reported missing, a family member called the FBI & consulate on another island, who told them that they had an agent in Aruba that could help. It was believed that is how Eric Williams got involved through the the consulate who called Eric Williams and told him to go to the Holiday Inn. Then Beth arrived and met Eric Williams.

If memory serves me both Paulus and Joran mention talking/speaking with Eric Williams.

Ribbit

Your memory is right on.  It was Natalee Holloway's uncle (Private Eye) who contacted the FBI and ... both Joran and Paulus mentioned Williams in suspect statements.

Janet

+++++++

ERIC WILLIAMS – FBI DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENT

It was Natalee Holloway’s uncle who began the chain of events that dictated that Eric Williams … FBI/Drug Enforcement Agent …  would be waiting at the Holliday Inn with Paul Lily … chaperone … upon Beth and Jug’s arrival on the Island.
_____

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 -
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

When I called the Monday when Beth was first notified that Natalee was missing, I called 3 FBI locations, Wahington DC, and then a neighboring island, I can't spell it but it was Car? where we have a US office. This was about 1:00PM Monday or so, and one of those offices explained that we had no presence in Aruba, but that we happened to have a US agent there of some kind, I really can't remember the exact type, but that they would contact him, advise him of the situation, I told them that a chaperone was still there, and they assured me he would be ables to assist Beth. This was before Beth even got to Birmingham, she was outside of Memphis.

That is why I have always thought this guy was legit, because I expected him to be there. To be honest, I didn't talk to Beth personally before she got to Aruba, I was left a message with my family, and I didn't talk to her for some time after she got to Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2548.msg334092;topicseen#msg334092

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 14, 2005

I also briefly talked to agent WILLIAMS of the FBI. I had told him we had dropped off the girl at the Holiday Inn. It is possible that I told him that I had kissed or had fingered Natalee. For the rest I had told him nothing.

Paulus van der Sloot – Suspect Statement – June 23, 2005

When we arrived at the Holiday Inn there was a dark coloured man there standing with folded arms who later introduced himself as WILLIAMS from the F.B.I.

_____

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2010, 03:14:29 AM »

In my mind, anyway - I doubt that the man in the close-up photo is Eric Williams.

And I guess the "DEA = FBI" is just another one of the weirdities of this whole case. (I think I just made up a word.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2010, 10:40:26 AM »

In my mind, anyway - I doubt that the man in the close-up photo is Eric Williams.

And I guess the "DEA = FBI" is just another one of the weirdities of this whole case. (I think I just made up a word.)

WEIRDITIES?  It's a good word when applied to so many of the happenings in  the Natalee Holloway case.  I think I will claim it as mine if you don't mind.

msmarple ... I hope you have a good day.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2010, 03:56:49 PM »

Wasn't that consulate the one where the lovely Jean Akers was vice council?

Think about the old witness list...Andre dos Santos was questioned 10 or 12 times.

Julia never said that she recognized the man that Beth pointed out at the HI as an agent,
but as a retired homeowner.  The man we have seen pictures of is not of retirement age.
Dos Santos is.
Dos Santos is from Brazil and is dark skinned, but not Black.  The Mountain Brook students
described him as looking Hawaiian.

Dos Santos had friends named Elvis and Gladys.....get real!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2010, 11:22:16 AM »

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2008, 03:47:55 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Glenda wrote:
Beth pointed The DEA agent out to Julia at the HI on June 1st and that FBI agents would be arriving later in the day to assist them in their search for Natalee. Julia was there and recognized him as a retired home owner.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333086;topicseen#msg333086

K Hemingway – RU – November 1, 2007

I am told, yes, it's hearsay, and not from Glenda...LOL, that he was actively working in Aruba...as a Special Agent for the DEA, and very familiar with the local 'beach bums.'

Siddalee – RU - November 1, 2007

I do know for a fact that Eric is retired and lives on Aruba.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/post-519534.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.