March 28, 2024, 11:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, Missing 12/22/09 from Salisbury, MD(BODY FOUND)  (Read 151540 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2009, 12:10:03 AM »

Body of Missing Sarah H. Foxwell Found Deceased Near the Delaware State Line

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/12/25/body-of-missing-sarah-h-foxwell-found-deceased-near-the-delaware-state-line/

There is sad but not unexpected news to report in the case of missing 11 year old Sarah H. Foxwell. Her body was found at about 4:00 pm Friday in a wooded area near the Delaware state line.

What is wrong with our society, law makers, lawyers, judges and people who knowing surround themself with sex offenders?

Why are we supposed to be shocked and outraged at the actions of sex offender Thomas J. Leggs Jr? What are we supposed to think that he is capable of not molesting and raping young girls? Why, is he supposed to be cured? These sex deviants are incurable and should be put down like a rabid dog.

A sex offender like Thomas J. Leggs Jr. will expose himself to a minor and we will slap him on the wrist as our legal system say, well he only exposed himself, it is not as if he raped the 12year old. Then a sex offender like Thomas J. Leggs Jr. will rape a 12 year old and we will punish him saying, well he only raped her, it is not as if he killed her. Then a sex offender like Thomas J. Leggs Jr. will kidnap, rape and kill an 11year old girl and people act all outraged and shocked that such a thing is possible.

The fact of the matter is that Thomas J. Leggs Jr. would eventually do this to some unsuspecting innocent child the minute he fondled his first victim. Of course the fact that some individuals think it is perfectly fine to expose children to convicted sexoffenders should be criminal as well.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2009, 12:46:31 AM »

Christmas will never be the same. God Bless You Sarah. You are in the hearts, thoughts and prayers of thousands forever. Our system of justice for children is broken. Why, WHY don't more people care? Can anyone answer that for me? Why is it that the American people care about Tiger Wood's infidelity? Or Brittany Murphy's tragic, yet predicable and likely self-inflicted death? Or giving billions to foreign governments? Or worrying about things that pale in comparison to the war against our children? Why do liberals insist on leniency for these monsters? ENOUGH! Dammit already, EENNOOUUGGHH! I'm sick of this.

Listen people, we need action. I am still working on assembling a million person march. But I need your help. I need the help of people from every state. Nothing is going to change until there's a revolution of sorts.
Nothing. I just can't take this anymore.

I will march.... I can't take it anymore either!  It is sickening and our justice system just keeps setting them loose to prey on our kids again and again and again.  I say NO MORE!   How can we do something?  I am not so good at organizing but I CAN help in some way.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2009, 09:00:17 AM »

Someone had asked how far from her home her body was found.  Looks like about a mile:

http://wjz.com/local/salisbury.man.girl.2.1391214.html

Dec 25, 2009 11:20 pm US/Eastern
Missing Salisbury Girl's Body Found
Reporting
Kelly McPherson
SALISBURY, Md. (WJZ/AP) ―

The search is over for a missing 11-year-old girl from Salisbury.

Kelly McPherson reports Sheriff Mike Lewis who lead the investigation said he thought they'd find the little girl alive. After three days of searching and a huge community outpour, a search team of law enforcement officials discovered her body.

It was a day filled with hope as thousands of volunteers and emergency service workers scoured 500 square miles of Wicomico County looking for signs of Sarah.

All hope evaporated when the announcement came that her body was found less than a mile from where she lived.

"We know he's the one who did it, and he's going to pay the price," said Lewis.
(snipped)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2009, 09:13:22 AM »

Wow - this is crazy.  This mother must feel horrible and blessed at the same time.

Friday, December 25, 2009
WARNING: "A Mother's Worst Fear" sadly comes true

A article sent in by a reader and concerned mother submitted and posted on the SBYNews blog has tragically turned to reality and the fate of an 11 year old has more than likely became victim of "A Mothers Worst Fear".

As I read this story from a concerned Mother in her own words it seams as though she is telling a story of her own experience with T. J. Leggs but as the search and investigation into little Sarah Foxwell deepens this mothers story turns into a warning, a warning that has sadly transpired one short year after this warning was written.

Read and think, those with small children should make sure you know who you have acquainted yourselves and your children with.

Don't let this mothers words be unheard, don't let another child be harmed when you have the power to help keep them safe, pass this word of warning to everyone you know.

Below is the story sent in to SBYNews blog "A Mothers Worst Fear" it was posted 12/02/08

--snipped---

The letter is at this link

http://thepocomokepubliceye.blogspot.com/2009/12/mothers-worst-fear-sadly-comes-true.html

Wow.  Unbelievable.  This woman cried out, and no one listened.  Now Sarah is gone.  What the hell is going on here.   

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2009, 09:29:01 AM »

Christmas will never be the same. God Bless You Sarah. You are in the hearts, thoughts and prayers of thousands forever. Our system of justice for children is broken. Why, WHY don't more people care? Can anyone answer that for me? Why is it that the American people care about Tiger Wood's infidelity? Or Brittany Murphy's tragic, yet predicable and likely self-inflicted death? Or giving billions to foreign governments? Or worrying about things that pale in comparison to the war against our children? Why do liberals insist on leniency for these monsters? ENOUGH! Dammit already, EENNOOUUGGHH! I'm sick of this.

Listen people, we need action. I am still working on assembling a million person march. But I need your help. I need the help of people from every state. Nothing is going to change until there's a revolution of sorts.

Jess- you know you can count on mine.

This county is next to Worcester Co, where Christine Sheddy was murdered. Her remains have not been recovered to this day.

The Lead detective on her case, Scott Mitchell, was recently the subject of the State's Attorney Office for failing to arrest someone of child rape; of a 7 year old, after 6 requests from the SA's office to do so.

This detective was just allowed to resign/ retire without facing any criminal charges with full pension. How the Hell is that possible? In this case, an officer of the Law failed to protect this baby.

We have a very serious problem. People are not protecting our children. As Jess said, I cannot stand it. It is my personal opinion that there is no such thing as a recovered pedophile. If they are not offending, they are fixated on the opportunity to offend and not get caught. Period. Child predators are the most dangerous and unstable criminals around, imo.

We need to enact legislation that also punishes people for exposing their children (Buchanan for Nevaeh) to these dangerous predators. If this aunt had knowledge of this guys background, imo, she has a level of complicity in what happened to Sarah.

Why do I keep feeling that these babies never stood a chance?

To Sarah:

Sweet Sarah.

I choose to believe that by the time we learned this, the heinous experience that resulted in your passing, was behind you. I hope my friend Suzie Salmon greets you.

Leave the rest to us.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Sarah Foxwell today.

B
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »

Good morning Monkeys -- I have been praying for this child.  How sad this has ended this way.  I have a 5 year old and I feel as if she needs to be in a bubble.  May God give peace to those who loved Sarah.  May we stand up and say enough is enough and take this to our lawmakers and judges.  People who offend against children are sick and just cannot be rehabilitated.  MOO.  Don't we keep learning this over and over?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2009, 09:35:22 AM »

Snipped from Blink's post --
We need to enact legislation that also punishes people for exposing their children (Buchanan for Nevaeh) to these dangerous predators. If this aunt had knowledge of this guys background, imo, she has a level of complicity in what happened to Sarah.

Why do I keep feeling that these babies never stood a chance?

I agree with everything you said.  I especially agree that something is wrong with women who knowingly date women who harm children. 

I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas Blink.  I see what is going on out there and know that I am praying for you.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2009, 09:40:52 AM »

Wow - this is crazy.  This mother must feel horrible and blessed at the same time.

Friday, December 25, 2009
WARNING: "A Mother's Worst Fear" sadly comes true

A article sent in by a reader and concerned mother submitted and posted on the SBYNews blog has tragically turned to reality and the fate of an 11 year old has more than likely became victim of "A Mothers Worst Fear".

As I read this story from a concerned Mother in her own words it seams as though she is telling a story of her own experience with T. J. Leggs but as the search and investigation into little Sarah Foxwell deepens this mothers story turns into a warning, a warning that has sadly transpired one short year after this warning was written.

Read and think, those with small children should make sure you know who you have acquainted yourselves and your children with.

Don't let this mothers words be unheard, don't let another child be harmed when you have the power to help keep them safe, pass this word of warning to everyone you know.

Below is the story sent in to SBYNews blog "A Mothers Worst Fear" it was posted 12/02/08

--snipped---

The letter is at this link

http://thepocomokepubliceye.blogspot.com/2009/12/mothers-worst-fear-sadly-comes-true.html

OH MY GOD!  How in the world could this man be walking among us?  I really think that a big red M should be put on their heads so everyone knows what an animal these people are.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2009, 09:43:09 AM »

I am in Michigan and more than willing to do what ever you need to get this together. Enough already - kids should have MORE rights than animals - not the other way around.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »

That letter is heartbreaking, but I have to point out that blog is part of the problem.

We uncovered a registered sex offender in an officers position who would have access to children at some of their events; that blog went on a smear campaign of me, blinkoncrime.com, and Scared Monkeys as a result of us disclosing that information.

Most recently, the incident I mention above, regarding Scott Mitchell's failure to arrest a child rapist, was also defended by this blog.

How is it the author thinks he can have it both ways? Complete hypocracy, imo

I do not want to make Sarah's thread about issues involving other cases, I just want to point out their is a responsibility on behalf of blogs/forums to take a stand against crimes against children whomever they are perpetrated by.

What were the conditions of this guys bond and were they being enforced?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2009, 10:18:41 AM »

That letter is heartbreaking, but I have to point out that blog is part of the problem.

We uncovered a registered sex offender in an officers position who would have access to children at some of their events; that blog went on a smear campaign of me, blinkoncrime.com, and Scared Monkeys as a result of us disclosing that information.

Most recently, the incident I mention above, regarding Scott Mitchell's failure to arrest a child rapist, was also defended by this blog.

I do not want to make Sarah's thread about issues involving other cases, I just want to point out their is a responsibility on behalf of blogs/forums to take a stand against crimes against children whomever they are perpetrated by.

I completely agree - I followed that story on the Tattler as well as that blog.  Definetly makes you wonder.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »

Good Morning,

I posted in another thread that when I look at Sarah's picture  and the look in her eyes I just feel she has a story to tell, I would not be shocked that he has   molested Sarah before and she threatened to tell, PLEASE let  me be a part of anything that we the people can do to stop these crimes against children.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2009, 11:46:11 AM »

To clarify, I believe Blink is referring to the Pocamopubliceye blog and not the http://sbynews.blogspot.com/ where the copy of the letter was posted today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »

Good Morning,

I posted in another thread that when I look at Sarah's picture  and the look in her eyes I just feel she has a story to tell, I would not be shocked that he has   molested Sarah before and she threatened to tell, PLEASE let  me be a part of anything that we the people can do to stop these crimes against children.
I know exactly what you are saying, poor little girl, and I hope that creep/monster didn't do anything to her little sister 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »

Good Morning,

I know exactly what you are saying, poor little girl, and I hope that creep/monster didn't do anything to her little sister 

I am sure the six year old will need some serious counseling...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #155 on: December 26, 2009, 01:35:33 PM »

Good Morning,

I am sure the six year old will need some serious counseling...
Yes, and all the other little girls that were his victims as well. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 26, 2009, 04:03:57 PM »

To clarify, I believe Blink is referring to the Pocamopubliceye blog and not the http://sbynews.blogspot.com/ where the copy of the letter was posted today.

Yes it is the "other" blog and not sbynews.blogspot.com.

Actually, here is the link to the letter posted at sbynews  http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/12/this-was-posted-dec-2-2008-on-salisbury.html

Will a Mod please remove the link I originally posted from the pocomokepubliceye blog?  I was over there and catching up in Caylee's thread and see where that blog has some personal info posted as well as some not-so-nice articles.  Thanks and my apologies.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #157 on: December 26, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »

I think I got them all.....there were several.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2009, 04:38:51 PM »

SARAH FOXWELL UPDATE: Family establishes memorial fund

SALISBURY — The family of the 11-year-old girl who was found dead by police on Christmas day, has established a memorial fund at a local bank, according to the family's pastor.

Donations to the Sarah Haley Foxwell memorial fund can be made at any Farmers Bank of Willards branch.

Foxwell was reported missing by family members on Dec. 23. After searching for three days, police located her body in a rural Delmar area.

Investigators charged Thomas James Leggs Jr. with Foxwell's disappearance a few hours after she was reported missing, according to police.

Farmer's Bank of Willards locations:

Main Office
7484 Market Street
Willards, Maryland 21874
(410) 835-8906

Willards Branch
7233 Main Street
Willards, Maryland 21874
(410) 835-2482

Shopper's World
Salibury Branch (Next to K-Mart)
365 Tilghman Road
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
(410) 742-1534

Pemberton
1150 Parsons Road
Salisbury, Maryland 21801
(410) 749-4027

Milford Street
102 Milford Street
Salisbury, Maryland 21804
(443) 260-4780

White Marlin Mall Location
12641 Ocean Gateway
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
(410) 213-2983

Montego Bay Shopping Center Location
12831 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
(410) 250-1512

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091226/NEWS01/91226006/-1/newsfront2/SARAH-FOXWELL-UPDATE-Family-establishes-memorial-fund
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2009, 04:41:22 PM »

Investigation of Md. girl's death focuses on sex offender

SALISBURY -- Hunters and homeowners joined in the search for a missing 11-year-old girl, and thousands of people combed Maryland's Eastern Shore on Christmas Day with the hope she was alive.

On Friday afternoon, three days after Sarah H. Foxwell was last seen at her home, law enforcement found her body near the Delaware state line. Investigators were working today to determine how she died.

"This is not the way we wanted to find our young lady on Christmas, but at the very least we've given closure to the family," Wicomico County State's Attorney Davis R. Ruark said at a news conference.

Ruark said Saturday that an autopsy was being conducted, but he did not expect a cause of death to be released immediately. He added that any new charges would likely come after an investigation is complete.

The focus of the investigation is on Thomas J. Leggs Jr., 30, who was charged Wednesday in Sarah's kidnapping.

"There's no indication of involvement of any other individuals at this point," Ruark told The Associated Press.

No new charges had been filed as of late Friday.

Leggs is a former boyfriend of the girl's aunt, who is her legal guardian. A public defender representing him has not returned phone calls and a woman who answered the door at Leggs' parents' house declined to speak to a reporter.

Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis said the body was found in the northern part of the county, where authorities had focused their search.

Volunteers met up at a stadium in Salisbury early Friday and fanned out to search for her. Lewis also asked property owners in the county to check their fields and yards for the girl and to display something red to let law enforcement know the area had been searched. He also asked hunters to be on the lookout.

Lewis said Sarah was last seen Tuesday night at her home on Maryland's Eastern Shore. A relative discovered she was missing early Wednesday while checking on Sarah and her 6-year-old sister. A charging document said Leggs was the last person seen with Sarah.

A "juvenile witness" awoke during the night Tuesday and saw Sarah leave the bedroom with "Tommy," and said he was wearing blue jeans, an orange jacket and white sneakers, the charging document said.

Sarah lived with her aunt, Amy Fothergill, who told police the child's toothbrush was missing from the home, according to the statement of probable cause.

Deputies said they found a green toothbrush and a lollipop in a truck Leggs admitted driving. Leggs said he had been wearing jeans and white sneakers the previous night -- the same clothes he was wearing when police questioned him.

The sheriff said Thursday that Leggs has been uncooperative and "of no assistance to our investigators."

Sarah was a sixth-grader at Wicomico Middle School, bright and lighthearted, Tracey Powell, a paternal aunt, told The (Baltimore) Sun at a Christmas Eve candlelight vigil for her niece on Thursday night.

"She would just run the hallways laughing and giggling, and just jump into your arms," Powell said.

Leggs is listed on the Maryland and Delaware sex offender registries. The Maryland listing notes that he is a child sex offender, but does not give details about his conviction.

Lewis said Leggs has been convicted of a sex offense in Wicomico County and was charged Oct. 29 with fourth-degree burglary.

In 2001, Leggs was convicted in Delaware of rape involving a victim who was 16 or 17, according to the Delaware registry. The registry describes his risk level as "high" and notes he is unemployed.

Leggs, who has been convicted of assault several times, is also awaiting trial on charges of burglary and destruction of property in Ocean City.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/displayUpdate.htm?StoryID=99419
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.