March 28, 2024, 03:32:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, Missing 12/22/09 from Salisbury, MD(BODY FOUND)  (Read 151515 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

Damn ....       

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/

I'm afraid they may have found her body.  They removed the post but read the comments 

Oh dear, is this the same area as the Christine Sheddy case???

I just read an update saying her body wasnt found but it does not state a time...heres the link

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091224/NEWS01/91224032#pluckcomments

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »

this does not have a timestamp on it

UPDATE: Leatherbury says body not yet found
December 24, 2009

SALISBURY — Despite rumors the body of a missing Wicomico County girl was found in a pond near The Centre at Salisbury, officials said nothing has been recovered.

Maryland State Police Salisbury barrack commander Ernie Leatherbury said the body has not been found.

The search continues to Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, who was reported missing on Tuesday night.
http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091224/NEWS01/91224032/-1/newsfront2/UPDATE-Leatherbury-says-body-not-yet-found

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2009, 04:16:58 PM »

Leroy, Pocomoke is about 20 miles south of Salisbury.
Salisbury is in Wicomico County, Pocomoke is in Worcester.
Wicomico is the hub, south is Somerset County which abuts the southernly end of Worcester county and Wicomico County abuts Worcester to the east, which is then on the Atlantic coast.
To the west of Wicomico County is Dorchester County and to the north is Delaware, ie Sussex County.  Where they are searching is about 7 miles from the Delaware line.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »

Leroy, Pocomoke is about 20 miles south of Salisbury.
Salisbury is in Wicomico County, Pocomoke is in Worcester.
Wicomico is the hub, south is Somerset County which abuts the southernly end of Worcester county and Wicomico County abuts Worcester to the east, which is then on the Atlantic coast.
To the west of Wicomico County is Dorchester County and to the north is Delaware, ie Sussex County.  Where they are searching is about 7 miles from the Delaware line.

Thank you Sister.  And please be safe in your search efforts   an angelic monkey

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »

I can't believe this.  Right before Christmas of all times.  My heart goes out to this little girl.  I pray and pray and pray that she is found safe.  But I don't think that's going to be the case.  I read about the perp that has been charged.  He's a hardened criminal with non conscience. I say we string him up by his toes and all take turns hitting him like a pinata.  Better yet, use his private parts instead of his toes. 

Oh wait, I forgot.  That may be a little too harsh in our civilized society--a society with one of the highest rates of crimes against children in the world.  We should just sit him down and talk with him.  Kumbaya everyone.  (Monkey sarcasm intended)

God Bless You Sarah.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

JessStar, I have always wanted to get into jewelry making -- I know the perfect thing for his new hangy down ear rings.
I am praying for LE to be headed in the right direction.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »

oops, sorry, didn't mean to get in your post.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2009, 04:37:29 PM »

They are diving in Williams Mill Pond near Rum Ridge Road, Delmar,Maryland/Delaware.
Geez, I don't know what to pray -- I want her found, but . . .

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2009, 04:44:24 PM »

There is to be a press conference at 5 p.m.  I am scheduled for 7 p.m. search.
As if this isn't enough to cause total stomach distress and spiritual distress, in Sussex County, just to the north -- a doctor with probably more than 100 children as victims.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091224/NEWS01/912240349/More-than-100-could-be-Sussex-doctor-s-victims

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2009, 04:53:41 PM »

God bless this young child and all who loved her. Sister God be with you today too, I know how hard this must be for you.

What a horrible thing to have happen at any time during the year, but right before the one day all children wait for. How heartbreakingly sad...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »

Still asking for the public's assistance:

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »

http://www.wmdt.com/Delmarvas-Top-News-Stories.aspx?item=3525

UPDATE: Dive Teams Search Near Rum Ridge Road - Latest News

by - WMDT Staff
12/24/2009

Salisbury, MD - Eleven year old Sarah Foxwell remains missing. More than 300 searchers have canvassed the county looking for Sarah today. At a press conference tonight Wicomico County Sheriff says 60 separate searches were conducted today. He says the man they have in custody Thomas Leggs Jr. is charged with Foxwell's kidnapping. And that Leggs Jr. Remains uncooperative and has not helped with the investigation.

"You bet this remains a search and rescue tonight. We have hope. Dive teams have been with us, they continue to do dives for us," said Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis.

Earlier today a private moat-like pond off of Rum Ridge Road was the scene of a K-9 unit. Around 4 p.m. police were waiting for a diver but at that point time was once again an issue because there were only a few hours of day light left. At the same time a diver was called WMDT's crews were pushed back. The dive team arrived at five p.m.

There is another press conference happening at 6 tonight. Check back for the latest information.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2009, 09:05:53 PM »

http://www.wgmd.com/2009122428734/search-continues-for-missing-11-year-old-suspect-in-custody.html

<snip>

Police are now at the point where they will accept help from the public in the search starting at 7am Christmas Day. You should go to Perdue Stadium however there are no guarantees you will be able to physically help in search through the woods. You should wear water gear and many layers of warm clothing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2009, 09:55:48 PM »

Still no Sarah.
It is horrifying, it is bitterly cold . . . we so need a miracle.
Will go again in the morning, although there are many still searching.  God be with them.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 10:03:08 PM »

sister....

why do you think they are diving in the ponds?  if they hope to find her alive she would not be in a pond....

wonder if they really KNOW a "reason" to dive in the ponds, or are they just doing it because the ponds are there. 

if they are going to do ground searches then maybe it is just a routine thing to dive in the ponds...

what I am getting at is... if they believe she might be alive, then she could be ANYWHERE. 

I am digging for connections on this guy to see where all he might have taken her "IF" it was in fact thomas leggs who took her somewhere... being her sister said she left with him he most likely did take her and they found a toothbrush like her's in the truck he was driving...

but.. WHERE would he take her is the question... and if she is alive... where is she now... this is what I am trying to concentrate on.... time is of essense here... if there are places this guy frequents we need to be finding those places... if he has connects/ family/ friends etc... we need to know who and where they are.. where does this guy hang out etc...

I have noticed that there is an older thomas james leggs in his 50's.. might be his father? 

there is a CAMBRIDGE ADDRESS I am looking for that connects to him.  it is not that far from salisbury.. maybe he took her there.  he could have her hidden out... we have to think... ALIVE>> WHERE... was someone else involved with him, do they have her somewhere... will they keep her alive? 

HENRYETTA, OK
BOONVILLE, NC
SALISBURY, MD
CAMBRIDGE, MD
DOBSON, NC

Possible Relatives:

LESSMANN, LISA MARIE (Age 38)
ROBERTSON, EDDY DWAYNE (Age 50)
LEGGS, THOMAS JAMES (Age 58)
LEGGS, DOROTHY NEIL (Age 56)
LEGGS, DOROTHY K
HOLLAND, TONYA J (Age 35)
ROBERTSON, AMBER (Age 54)

sister, please pm me.. I'll be working on sarah's case tonight... I'll try to dig as much as I can...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »

In above post we have CAMBRIDGE, MD

let me see how far this is.

Driving directions to Cambridge, MD
32.4 mi – about 46 mins
Suggested routes

Salisbury, MD

1. Head northwest toward W Locust St 289 ft
2. Turn left at W Locust St 417 ft
3. Take the 1st right onto Waverly Dr 0.1 mi
4. Turn left at E Carroll St 0.2 mi
5. Turn right at Riverside Dr 164 ft
6. Continue onto Mill St 0.1 mi
7. Turn left at Ocean Gateway/W Salisbury Pkwy/US-50 BUS W
Continue to follow Ocean Gateway/US-50 BUS W 2.7 mi
8. Merge onto Ocean Gateway/US-50 W via the ramp to Cambridge 28.2 mi
9. Slight left at Washington St 0.9 mi

Cambridge, MD

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »

some addresses associated with thomas leggs

Temporary Residence : 30461 BENNETT RD SALISBURY MD 21804
Employment Address : 21020 COLTEN'S POINT RD AVENUE MD 20609
30461 BENNETT RD SALISBURY MD 21804

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »

Thomas James Leggs JR. ( father has the same name)
Born August 7, 1979
30 yrs old
works as a laborer in a wood and counter business(Is this LEGG's Construction Counter Tops?)
lives in Salisbury in an outbuilding on property his parents own

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2009, 10:47:36 PM »

so he works for his father's biz

2.  LEGGS CONSTRUCTION QUALITY TOP
 Salisbury, MD
 LEGGS, THOMAS
(OWNER)

is this on colten's point rd, salisbury?

the address is not pulling up, hmmm 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2009, 11:09:53 PM »

no, Avenue is a town -- I just don't know where.
The zip code is not local here, we have 218** numbers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.