March 28, 2024, 05:41:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, Missing 12/22/09 from Salisbury, MD(BODY FOUND)  (Read 151527 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »

Not to be redundant, but yes more than 3,000 people showed up this morning and water and food, etc. arrived by the truck loads.
People were not turned away, they were asked to come back because you cannot send people out without instructions, them completing forms, etc.  Many came back and helped in other ways, than just tracking.
It is my understanding the concentrated area is between Dagsboro Road, Rum Ridge Road, and Melson Road.

Sister - they are saying she has been found.  Are you hearing anything?  I know they will be having a press conference any minute.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2009, 06:01:49 PM »

She has been found...that's all I know

Please let her be alive...My Prayer

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2009, 06:02:51 PM »

I am so sorry.....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »

I will say a prayer she is, it would be the best present any of us would ask for
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2009, 06:05:19 PM »

I will say a prayer she is, it would be the best present any of us would ask for
It sure would be  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2009, 06:06:32 PM »

Sheriff Mike
@4 p.m.
A search team located the body of Sarah Foxwell. Crime scene is being processed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »

Body found 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »

She has been found dead.
I am about a mile away from the scene.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2009, 06:08:17 PM »

http://www.wmdt.com/

BREAKING NEWS: Sarah's Body Found - Latest News

by - Innae Park
12/25/2009

Salisbury, MD - At a press conference late on Christmas Day, the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office announced the tragic end to a 3-day search for missing 11-year-old Sarah Foxwell.

Sheriff Mike Lewis says a law enforcement search team found the 11-year old's body late Friday afternoon near Melson Road.

No word on if additional charges will be filed against the current suspect in custody, Thomas Leggs, Jr. He has already been charged with one count of assault and one count of kidnapping. Officials say they will be continuing what looks to be a long and detailed investigation.

The family has been notified of the tragedy.

Stay with WMDT 47 News and wmdt.com for more in this investigation.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »

She has been found dead.
I am about a mile away from the scene.
OMG  RIP little Sarah  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2009, 06:11:20 PM »

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=11731370

Written by Kye Parsons
Body of Missing Salisbury Girl Found

Updated: Dec 25, 2009 03:07 PM

SALISBURY, Md.- Police have announced that they have found the body of an 11-year-old Salisbury girl who had been missing since Tuesday night.

The body of Sarah Haley Foxwell was found at approximately 4 p.m. Friday in the area of Melson Road west of Hampton Court, about half a mile south of the Maryland-Delaware line, announced Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis during a press conference.

More details will be forthcoming.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »

Prayers for Sarah, her family and friends  an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2009, 06:12:43 PM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2009, 06:21:26 PM »

I have no words....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2009, 06:34:33 PM »

I just can't get it out of my head and my heart.  A little girl with red fuzzy Christmas jamma bottoms and a pink John Deere tee pulled out of her warm bed in the middle of the night just before Christmas by a monster...        Her body found on a cold, raw Christmas Day     Prayers for Sarah  an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »

I just got home... another nonsense crime.  For what?  Is this ever going to stop?

now they say other victims have come forward? ???

probably should not say it... but why did they not come forward before THIS happened... ugh. 

I won't say anything else at the moment, because whatever I would say is nothing good.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2009, 06:39:23 PM »

I just can't get it out of my head and my heart.  A little girl with red fuzzy Christmas jamma bottoms and a pink John Deere tee pulled out of her warm bed in the middle of the night just before Christmas by a monster...        Her body found on a cold, raw Christmas Day     Prayers for Sarah  an angelic monkey 

Not only did this monster take Sarah's life...he robbed many families  the joy of Christmas, all the volunteers that gave their time to search for Sarah....Bless each and every volunteer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2009, 06:39:26 PM »

Me too, she should be enjoying her Christmas presents right now  an angelic monkey
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2009, 07:01:34 PM »

We know in 2001 they had him in Delaware, listed as HIGH RISK
http://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/cgi-bin/sexoff.cgi/d?opt=00002430

then he was set free to commit the act again.....in Maryland. Set free AGAIN! Now a young child is DEAD! What will it take to make the law understand. These freaks cannot stop what they are doing. They need to be locked up for life PERIOD! And this one, among many others, IMO deserves to die. PERIOD! I often wonder if the child of a President or government official or such should go missing and end up like this child, as so many before her.....would THAT change the laws???? WTF will it take!??? omg, I could go on forever.... each time I get more and more angry.... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »

I just found out about Sarah on JSM's thread. What a tragedy. She should be home enjoying what Santa brought her, but because of some evil demon she was left out in the cold for 3 days.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the ones in her family who truly loved her. I hope to God they get the other children to a safe environment. The aunt should be charged for letting a known sex offender in her home with little children .there. This just makes me so angry.

God Bless and Keep you in His Loving Arms. You are safe now darling. Merry Christmas in Heaven.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.